Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Ranger

SoM3 ist offline

[QUESTION] Is it possible to implement some AB fixes into vanilla Gothic 3?

My question is, even with the newest patch and update pack, the enemies still performs their machine gun attacks that very often are unbreakable. This issue doesnt occur while using Alternative Balancing though. Is it possible to implement whatever fix they came up with in AB to vanilla Gothic using nowadays tools? (Or, since my main reason for disliking AB is having multiple opponents attacking you depending on difficulty, is it possible to have only one attacker but hard difficulty values with AB?)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von MadFaTal

MadFaTal ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SoM3 Beitrag anzeigen
    My question is, even with the newest patch and update pack, the enemies still performs their machine gun attacks that very often are unbreakable. This issue doesnt occur while using Alternative Balancing though. Is it possible to implement whatever fix they came up with in AB to vanilla Gothic using nowadays tools? (Or, since my main reason for disliking AB is having multiple opponents attacking you depending on difficulty, is it possible to have only one attacker but hard difficulty values with AB?)
    Yes it's possible, but it is a lot of work.
    Easy reduces the level of all enemies by 10 and you have only one attacker.
    Hard increases the level of all enemies by 10 and you habe three attacker.
    So if you add 20 to the level of every enemy in world datas and all templates and play easy, then you got what you want.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Ranger

SoM3 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MadFaTal Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes it's possible, but it is a lot of work.
    Easy reduces the level of all enemies by 10 and you have only one attacker.
    Hard increases the level of all enemies by 10 and you habe three attacker.
    So if you add 20 to the level of every enemy in world datas and all templates and play easy, then you got what you want.
    Oh, good to know the mechanics of the difficulty levels, thank you! What about the first solution tho, any way to implement the less spamming enemies to vanilla Gothic? I always found it odd that Community Team hide the biggest and most needed fix imho behind AB

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Squerol

Squerol ist offline
    You can adjust less or more spamming NPCs/monsters simply in ge3.ini file

Open "ge3.ini" file with any text editor.
    It's located in "Gothic III\Ini"
    Find "MinHitDuration=" entry under "[Game]" tab.

Now about its values:

value 6 is default - NPCs will not do comboses, just 1hit->strafe/parade->1hit->strafe/parade etc... Very boring and predictable. At least on CP 1.75.14 on Hard with AI/AB on

value from 6 to 1 it is same like 6

from 6 to 15 (max) the enemies are even more "cock-sucking", and they perform less actions now - I think values in range from 6 to 15 are for You, try testing them

0 - enemies will became very aggressive, attacks/blocks without delays, there are no situations where they stand or move without block/attack. Animals just spams attack now. But without modifing NPCs and monsters speed, movesets, etc. it's still boring and easy ...

Hope it works!
    Geändert von Squerol (15.02.2017 um 20:58 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Ranger

SoM3 ist offline
    I tried it out - set it to 15 from the start. With alternative AI it seems to be working, but switching to vanilla Gothic 3 lends barely any difference - boars do more power attacks but wolfs keep slamming like machine rifle.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    Fighter

Das M. ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SoM3 Beitrag anzeigen
    I tried it out - set it to 15 from the start. With alternative AI it seems to be working, but switching to vanilla Gothic 3 lends barely any difference - boars do more power attacks but wolfs keep slamming like machine rifle.
    Great topic, had the same questions

Vanilla G3 is meant to be without AB but still CP, QP, CM installed, right?
    Signatur!