Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Dune (Denis Villeneuve)

1. #1 Zitieren
    World of Elex  Avatar von Ravenhearth
    Regisseur Denis Villeneuve (Prisoners, Sicario, Arrival) nimmt bereits seinen nächsten Film in Angriff, obwohl Blade Runner 2049 erst im Herbst erscheint: Eine Verfilmung von Dune, der bekannten Sci-Fi-Buchreihe. Im Dezember hieß es schon:

Sources tell Variety that Villeneuve is in early talks to direct Legendary’s “Dune” reboot for the company. Legendary has not commented on the news.

Prior to the Thanksgiving holiday, Legendary closed a deal with the Frank Herbert estate for the rights his iconic novel, granting the production entity not only rights to film but also TV-based projects on the sci-fi property.

The projects would be produced by Thomas Tull, Mary Parent, and Cale Boyter, with Brian Herbert, Byron Merritt, and Kim Herbert serving as executive producers.
    Jetzt hat sich Denis Villeneuve auch in einem Interview dazu geäußert:

I was able to do ‘Blade Runner’ thinking I would do nothing after, because there was a rhythm in the past few years that was very exciting and I learned a lot as a filmmaker,” he says. “But I got slowly a bit more and more tired physically. And as I was doing ‘Blade Runner,’ which was a very long shoot, I remember thinking, ‘That might be my last movie. I’m going to bed for like three years.’ Now that I’m editing, I’m finding back my energy. And since I was 12 years old there was a book I read, which is ‘Dune,’ which is my favorite book, with ‘1984.’ After ‘Prisoners,’ the producer of Alcon asked me what I would like to do next. I said, ‘Dune,’ spontaneously, that if anyone could get me the rights for ‘Dune’ — and I knew it was very difficult to get those rights. For me it was just a dream, and I guess I’m lucky that Mary Parent from Legendary got the rights and offered it to me. I can’t say no to that. I have images that I am haunted by for 35 years. I will not say no to that. That’s going to be the project of my life.
    Ravenhearth ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Bücherwolf  Avatar von HerrFenrisWolf
    Ja, die Nachricht hat mich auch gefreut. Allerdings hoffe ich auf eine ( gern animierte )Verfilmung von Jodorowskies Dune als Serie.

[Video]
    HerrFenrisWolf ist offline