Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Hello!
    I love the series and its really bad that it has ended. The gothic series inspiered me to be involved with computers and it has made me the programmer i am today, as the world of gothic was so uniqe in every way and so immersive. The same goes for risen series. I would really like to explore the risen island in no cliping mode, is there a way to detach camera from player and just roam around the island? I feel there should be. Or if there is a cheat like in gothic series where you pressed "K" i think or f6 and character was jumping infinitly. Any info would be greatly apreciated and may the holy flame light the way !
    Compufreek ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    For Risen 1, there's an extensive cheat overview on our homepage (including a free camera more). Risen 2 is very similar, the main difference is that the unlock code is "pommes" instead of "minsky".

With Risen 3, PB removed the developer console completely from the code. Probably at the behest of Deep Silver. For a brief period of time, the Risen 2 console could be used to unlock DLCs without paying for them (which also made the narrative that the DLCs were developed separately and had not been cut out from the main game after the fact seem... less plausible). So obviously, this evil instrument of player freedom and marketing-unfriendly truth had to be removed next time. There are only some debug keys you can enable. But those include a few camera related functions, so maybe that's enough for you.
    foobar ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Thank you!
    That was what i needed ... was looking trough it the first time and completly managed to miss it.
    Compufreek ist offline