Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 8 von 21 « Erste ... 4567891011121519 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 141 bis 160 von 410
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #141 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Marek33

Marek33 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ThielHater Beitrag anzeigen
    Du kannst die "[G1]\Data\ModVDF\Gothic_Reloaded_Mod_Textures.mod" nach "[G2]\Data\" kopieren und die Dateiendung zu ".vdf" ändern.
    I tried it, but unfortunately it changes only the menu and the quests tab. It unfortunately doesn't affect other things like the anvil or the body of the main hero. Either it needs to be ported by some programs or I don't understand it correctly (since I translated it through Google Translate).

Zitat Zitat von Boltfly Beitrag anzeigen
    Hardly.

You can try extract the textures from .mod/vdf file and rename them but that will make some parts of the world (for example fields) look strange.
    It worked for you? For me it doesn't even change the fields.

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #142 Zitieren
    Gothic Reloaded Mod Avatar von ThielHater

ThielHater ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Marek33 Beitrag anzeigen
    I tried it, but unfortunately it changes only the menu and the quests tab. It unfortunately doesn't affect other things like the anvil or the body of the main hero. Either it needs to be ported by some programs or I don't understand it correctly (since I translated it through Google Translate).
    TheDovahkiin97 asked for textures. What you are asking for is completely different, you can't just copy stuff and assume that it works.
    "Weltmacht mit drei Buchstaben?" – Fred & Günther

3. Beiträge anzeigen #143 Zitieren

Marek33 ist offline
    TheDovahkiin97 asked for textures. What you are asking for is completely different, you can't just copy stuff and assume that it works.
    I think he asked that if it's easy to copy it without knowing a lot about Modding and you respond to that he can change the file type and then it could work.

I knew that it can't be that easy since it's never that easy in the Modding.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #144 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Erstmal Glückwunsch zum Demo Release. Ich wusste dass ihr dran bleibt und ihr habt ganze Arbeit geleistet. Beeindruckend.

Die Dinge, die mich noch nicht so überzeugen - nehmt es mir nicht übel -, stecken eher in Details, wie Farbgebung, hier und da scheinen mir Texturen etwas zu hell zu sein. Zudem finde ich das Modell des Helden/NPC's noch nicht so überragend. Von den Proportionen her meine ich. Da würde ich mir für die Release-Version noch etwas mehr Realismus wünschen.

Und ich will mich auf jedenfall Don Esteban anschließen und hoffe, dass die originalen G1 Flaggen von euch rekonstruiert werden.
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #145 Zitieren

ThielHater ist offline
    Danke für die Glückwünsche und es freut mich, dass dir die Demo insgesamt gefallen hat.

Ob unsere Texturen zu hell sind? Ich weiß nicht, liegt vielleicht an der geänderten (und besseren!) Beleuchtung durch den D3D11 Renderer. Über die Proportionen der Menschen wurde jedenfalls intern schon mehr diskutiert als in meinen Augen notwendig. Wir haben die Flagge erneut überarbeitet, die ist auch schon in der v2 der Demo enthalten.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #146 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Danke für die Glückwünsche und es freut mich, dass dir die Demo insgesamt gefallen hat.

Ob unsere Texturen zu hell sind? Ich weiß nicht, liegt vielleicht an der geänderten (und besseren!) Beleuchtung durch den D3D11 Renderer. Über die Proportionen der Menschen wurde jedenfalls intern schon mehr diskutiert als in meinen Augen notwendig. Wir haben die Flagge erneut überarbeitet, die ist auch schon in der v2 der Demo enthalten.
    Ja, dass es vielleicht eher an der Beleuchtung liegt, habe ich auch in Erwägung gezogen. Ansonsten, was zum Beispiel die Grastexturen betrifft, die sind ja im Original so dermaßen vage/unscharf, dass es in gewisser Weise zur Interpretationssache wird, wie denn das in schärfer nun eigentlich aussehen soll.

Sehr gut.
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord

7. Beiträge anzeigen #147 Zitieren
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen

Giordano ist offline
    Not sure if this is in the base game. There is a audio-clipping glitch in the New Camp. If you head up passed Cord on the cliff, keep following the path, you can hear Lee and his comrades bantering through the cliff. Again head further up, so that you're essentially standing above the New Camp's cave, and again the same glitch occurs as you hear Mercenary banter from above.

DEU - Nicht sicher, ob dies in der Basis-Spiel ist. Es gibt eine Audio-Clipping-Glitch im Neuer Lager. Wenn Sie oben überschrittenes Schnur auf der Klippe vorangehen, folgen Sie dem Pfad, können Sie hören, dass Lee und seine Kameraden, die durch die Klippe bantering sind. Wieder gehen weiter oben, so dass Sie im Wesentlichen über der Neuen Lager stehen und wieder die gleiche Störung auftritt, wie Sie hören, Mercenary Geplänkel von oben.
    Geändert von Giordano (22.01.2017 um 10:16 Uhr)

8. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #148 Zitieren

ThielHater ist offline
    I didn't dig into this, but that bug exists in the original game as well. If this would be a static sound source, we could try to reduce the loudness. However, the NPCs are dynamic sounds and we can't fix the engine's method to determine whether the sound can be heard by the player or not.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #149 Zitieren

Giordano ist offline
    In the Rice Workers shack, all the bed assets are incorrectly linked, none are inside. They are all outside behind the shack some are also invisible.

[Bild: ifJ0TaA.jpg]

[Bild: xmYy1Ln.jpg]
    Geändert von Giordano (22.01.2017 um 12:31 Uhr)

10. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #150 Zitieren

ThielHater ist offline
    Thanks for the hint.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #151 Zitieren

Giordano ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ThielHater
    (25283922) I did not dig into this, but that bug exists in the original game as well. If this is a static sound source, we could try to reduce the loudness. However, de NPCs are dynamic sounds and we can not fix the engine's method to deterministically mine Whether the sound can be heard by the player or not
    Ah ok. Yeah it's nothing major.

Thanks for the hint.
    No probs. I'll keep posting any glitches I come across - I have quite a bit of free time at the moment haha

But man, there are moments where I have literally been stopping just to look around and admire the work you guys have put into this. It's really amazing. I hope Bjorn or someone at Piranha sees this mod.

If there is anything more I can do to help just ask.

12. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #152 Zitieren

ThielHater ist offline
    AmProsius, one of our members, met Björn Pankratz at a convention and asked him about our mod. The answer was, that he does and he thinks it's a great project. I don't know if he or any of the Piranhas has looked at the latest demo, but it's likely.

I will send you a private message about your options to participate.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #153 Zitieren

Giordano ist offline
    AmProsius, one of our members, met Björn Pankratz at a convention and asked him about our mod. The answer was, that he does and he thinks it's a great project. I don't know if he or any of the Piranhas has looked at the latest demo, but it's likely.
    That's pretty damn awesome. It would definitely motivate me to having someone like Bjorn give the thumbs up.

I have a good feeling about ELEX, I think THQ Nordic are a better publisher for PB - finally. They seem to give full creative freedom, which is what Piranha Bytes need. I hope this game will be a success for them.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #154 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von SchattenDexter

SchattenDexter ist offline
    Habe es nun auch mal angespielt.
    Ich find die neuen Texturen sehen wirklich großartig aus, sowie die neuen Modelle aus dem GRM & Carnage Pack.

Wollte mal auf ein paar Bugs hinweisen, die mir während des Spielens so aufgefallen sind:

- Der Boden vor dem Tor der verlassenen Mine, die zu Khorinis führt leuchtet ohne sichtbare Lichtquelle (vorallem Nachts sehr auffällig)
    - Die Fässer an der Brücke zum Alten Lager schweben teils in der Luft
    - Beim "First Person Modus" (wenn man bei Stillstand "F" gedrückt halt) sieht man die Zähne des Helden
    - Viele neumodellierte Objekte im Alten Lager schweben etwas in der Luft (z.B. die Fackeln neben Thorus, Snafs Kochkessel, Lagerfeuer)
    - Das Fell welches Vordächer der Hütten im Alten Lager darstellen soll ist von unten unsichtbar

Ich wünsche euch noch viel Erfolg bei der Entwicklung des Projekts.

15. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #155 Zitieren

ThielHater ist offline
    Vielen Dank für die Rückmeldung, ich hab das so notiert.

16. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #156 Zitieren

nomina nuda tenemus

Der Zirkel um Xardas im Forenrollenspiel
    Don-Esteban ist offline
    Mir ist beim weiteren Spielen aufgefallen, das hin und wieder Gegnerkreaturen unsichtbar sind. Man hört dann die Geräusche, die sie machen und wenn man sie dann zufällig in den Fokus bekommt, wird der Name angezeigt und man kann sie dann auch töten und looten. Sichtbar werden sie aber nicht.

Soweit ich mich erinnern kann, betraf das bei mir bisher vor allem Molerats. Und zwar im Wald zwischen altem Lager und Alter Mine und im Wald zwischen Altem Lager und Sumpflager.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #157 Zitieren
    Burgherrin Avatar von BlackBat

BlackBat ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Don-Esteban Beitrag anzeigen
    Mir ist beim weiteren Spielen aufgefallen, das hin und wieder Gegnerkreaturen unsichtbar sind. Man hört dann die Geräusche, die sie machen und wenn man sie dann zufällig in den Fokus bekommt, wird der Name angezeigt und man kann sie dann auch töten und looten. Sichtbar werden sie aber nicht.

Soweit ich mich erinnern kann, betraf das bei mir bisher vor allem Molerats. Und zwar im Wald zwischen altem Lager und Alter Mine und im Wald zwischen Altem Lager und Sumpflager.
    Das hängt mit dem Renderer zusammen. Einfach mal zwischendurch speichern, dann sollte der Gegner wieder sichtbar werden.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #158 Zitieren

Marek33 ist offline

Bug report

After almost two weeks of testing I bring you the full report of the bugs which I found in the mod. I don't mention bugs which have been already mentioned like the one with the flickering meshes in the new camp or the ones which are in the mines, temple or at the graveyard since the players should be there. Even if you can go to the old mine in the first chapter, I don't mention the bugs there since I don't find almost any bugs there expect the floating items or the items which are underground, but that's also in the outside world. I have checked almost every place in the colony (or at least the ones which are available in the first chapter like the Old Mine).

There are very few bugs except the two major ones. First are the floating items and then the bug around the Cor Kalom Hut. There is also a wrong Shadow texture, wrong set fireplace in the Brotherhood (floating on the ground) and a floating wood at the Temple of the Sleeper (in the Sect camp). Also, I make a few screenshots of a flag which has probably a wrong meshes since it's very hard to see it from the back (I'm afraid that's an engine limitation). Then there is a very bad texture bug in the upper place close to the pack of wolves which is next to the valley next to the Cavalorn Hut and the Aidan. And there is a little bug in the hut which I earn after a fight with the Shrike. Also, somehow I managed to jump and land in the ore mount. I never do it in Vanilla so I can't confirm if it's a Vanilla bug, but probably yes. Here is a link to the images: https://mega.nz/#F!gpQkRYaL!THMgSXCDKbCG5GCWfsnN1g

Overall, if I have to rate it, I would definitely rate it with a 10 since it's one of the best re-texture mods which I, ever seen (any I seen hundreds of texture mods) even if it needs some improvements like the one with the flag and especially the trees. One of the best things is that it's true to the original and it doesn't use assets from other games like some other texture mods. Another great thing is that it doesn't have too bright textures are too dark. Plus, it doesn't have fake trees in the distance.

Anyway, brilliant work guys and hopefully when the full version arrive most of those bugs will be gone.

19. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #159 Zitieren

ThielHater ist offline
    Thank you very much for your feedback, I will put all of this into our bug tracker.

I'm pleased to see, that you are satisfied with our work. Would you like to become a beta tester? Please tell me what's wrong with the hut in the new camp, I don't get that.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #160 Zitieren

Marek33 ist offline
    Thank you very much for your feedback, I will put all of this into our bug tracker.

I'm pleased to see, that you are satisfied with our work. Would you like to become a beta tester? Please tell me what's wrong with the hut in the new camp, I don't get that.
    You welcome!

I will gladly be a beta tester for this amazing mod.

The problem in the hut is that you can't see the shelf. Basically its invisible from the inside, but you can see it clearly from the outside. However, it's also possible to see it inside, but you need to be really quick if you want to make a screenshot.

Seite 8 von 21 « Erste ... 4567891011121519 ... Letzte »