Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 3 von 36 « Erste 12345671014 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 718
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #41
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    It´s seem that you have an failure in your world data. That´s not so good. Normally cou can fix this if you rewrite the world data from an other source but the questions is´t the returning world data that cause your problem or the normal Gothic 2 Addon data.
    You can try to redownload your returning version and seperate copy the world data from the download and paste it in your gothic/data index. If this fix the problem than it´s good when not than maybee your gothic 2 installation have an failure.
    The Retruning World data is called RET2_Worlds.vdf and the normal gothic 2 addon data is called Worlds_Addon vdf. These data you have to change with new data from the redownloading the returning version or from an other gothic 2 installation.
    Can you go to jarkenda in your normal gothic 2 version?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42
    Abenteurer

ExtremeD ist offline

problem

Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    It´s seem that you have an failure in your world data. That´s not so good. Normally cou can fix this if you rewrite the world data from an other source but the questions is´t the returning world data that cause your problem or the normal Gothic 2 Addon data.
    You can try to redownload your returning version and seperate copy the world data from the download and paste it in your gothic/data index. If this fix the problem than it´s good when not than maybee your gothic 2 installation have an failure.
    The Retruning World data is called RET2_Worlds.vdf and the normal gothic 2 addon data is called Worlds_Addon vdf. These data you have to change with new data from the redownloading the returning version or from an other gothic 2 installation.
    Can you go to jarkenda in your normal gothic 2 version?
    I don't know, i will check in it later, after deinstall of Retuning, and then I'll tell You.

Could You give me the newest version of Retuning?

EDIT: Ok, my normal gothic works properly i can go to Jarkendar, i think something wrong is with Retuning.
    Geändert von ExtremeD (12.01.2017 um 14:54 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43
    Ranger

dvidas ist offline
    Zu ersterem kann ich dir leider njchts sagen, da ich "Ghost" Gegner für die man ja die silber Waffen braucht, immer mit Untote vernichten kille. Aber es gibt ein Silberschwert in der verlassenen Goldmine im Minental. Man findest es in einem der Gänge wenn man die Mine von Khorinis aus betritt.
    Die Shadowmount rune gibt es nicht mehr zu finden im Spiel, man kann sie hercheaten allerdings wird das skript nicht mehr ausgeführt und es passiert nichts.
    Was meinst du mit Halterungen?
    Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort Ich habe noch eine Frage eine Ahnung wann und wo Asmal erscheint?
    Geändert von Sternchenfarbe (12.01.2017 um 17:16 Uhr) Grund: Schrift sichtbar gemacht

4. Beiträge anzeigen #44

Tentarr ist offline
    The newest version is in at the first page over the video installation Version 0065, try it with this version it works good. But again you will to do a restart.
    I sugget that you download and install the new version and after the start use marvin and warp to the portal then go through it with the "k" and look if the problem is still there.

Edit: Could you please post an screenshot from your Gothic/Data directory? Then I can check your data if someting is missing.
    Geändert von Tentarr (12.01.2017 um 19:01 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #45

Tentarr ist offline
    Asmal erscheint zuerst während der Questreihe um die "wahre Magie" dazu muss man den Auftrag von Gerbrandt im oberen Viertel annehmen und zu dem treffen in der Taverene gehen um 23:30 Uhr. Danach kann man mit Gerbrand über Asmal reden, dann wird er in der näcshten Nacht, rechts vom Gebäude des Richters erscheinen. Man sollte dazu circa 23 Uhr Richtung des Gebäude des Richters laufen. Sobald dann auf der rechten Seite das Paladinhaus kommt (man blickt auf das Gebäude des Richters), muss man an der Wand des Paladinsgebräude entlang laufen und kurz an der Ecke warten, daraufhin greift dann Asmal die Wache an und man kann ihn dann ansprechen.
    @ dvidas Wäre eine andere Sprache als deutsch besser für dich?
    Geändert von Tentarr (12.01.2017 um 19:01 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #46
    Abenteurer

ExtremeD ist offline

problem

The newest version is in at the first page over the video installation Version 0065, try it with this version it works good. But again you will to do a restart.
    I sugget that you download and install the new version and after the start use marvin and warp to the portal then go through it with the "k" and look if the problem is still there.

Edit: Could you please post an screenshot from your Gothic/Data directory? Then I can check your data if someting is missing.
    There it is. How Do i turn on marvin mode?

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/4403/jwAbgd.png

First page You say? Ok, but what about AST? where should i do download correct version of it to 0065?
    Geändert von ExtremeD (12.01.2017 um 20:13 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #47
    Abenteurer

ExtremeD ist offline

Problem

[Quote = ExtremeD; 25267541] Jest. Jak mogę włączyć tryb marvin?

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/4403/jwAbgd.png

Pierwsza strona Mówisz? Ok, ale co AST? gdzie należy zrobić, pobierz odpowiednią wersję nim do 0065? [/ quote]

8. Beiträge anzeigen #48

Tentarr ist offline
    There are a lot of missing data file in your returning data. In your screenshot the complete returning.world data is missing. This is rather unusual.
    You should definitly reload returning and install it.
    I uploaded two screenshots for you. The first one shows the download and at the second you can see my complete data folder with that you can check your installation of your new returning version.[Bild: attachment.php?s=1b651661a523ef9b742b4ecde719c33e&attachmentid=45199&d=1484250016&thumb=1][Bild: attachment.php?s=1b651661a523ef9b742b4ecde719c33e&attachmentid=45200&d=1484250016&thumb=1]

You can activate marvin with
    *Press* "Pause" It should be the last button right after the F Number button. Sorry it´s hard to explain^^
    type marvin
    *Press* ESC
    After that you can open the console normal with F2
    You end marvin with "Pause" 42 "ESC"
    After activating you should use the code goto waypoint portal
    After deactivate marvin, run to the portal, again activate marvin and than *press* "k" through the portal.
    Maybee you have to again deactive marvin and run the last bit of the way to the switch point to yarkendar.
    Geändert von Tentarr (12.01.2017 um 20:58 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #49
    Abenteurer

ExtremeD ist offline

Problem

There are a lot of missing data file in your returning data. In your screenshot the complete returning.world data is missing. This is rather unusual.
    You should definitly reload returning and install it.
    I uploaded two screenshots for you. The first one shows the download and at the second you can see my complete data folder with that you can check your installation of your new returning version.[Bild: attachment.php?s=1b651661a523ef9b742b4ecde719c33e&attachmentid=45199&d=1484250016&thumb=1][Bild: attachment.php?s=1b651661a523ef9b742b4ecde719c33e&attachmentid=45200&d=1484250016&thumb=1]

You can activate marvin with
    *Press* "Pause" It should be the last button right after the F Number button. Sorry it´s hard to explain^^
    type marvin
    *Press* ESC
    After that you can open the console normal with F2
    You end marvin with "Pause" 42 "ESC"
    After activating you should use the code goto waypoint portal
    After deactivate marvin, run to the portal, again activate marvin and than *press* "k" through the portal.
    Maybee you have to again deactive marvin and run the last bit of the way to the switch point to yarkendar.
    Damnit i can't find that page with downloads, sorry for making troubles, but could You link me it?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #50

Tentarr ist offline
    How is this even possible?
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...en-Antworten-3
    There is no direct download only an torrent download so you need an torrent-download program, look at screenshot there is a red circle with the download button

11. Beiträge anzeigen #51
    Abenteurer

ExtremeD ist offline
    How is this even possible?
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...en-Antworten-3
    There is no direct download only an torrent download so you need an torrent-download program, look at screenshot there is a red circle with the download button
    Nvm,found it. But still i can't turn on that damn marvin mode. I pressed all buttons and same effect...

12. Beiträge anzeigen #52

Tentarr ist offline
    It´s already downloaded and installed? Damn I´m sick of my slow internet connection .
    For marvin
    first you have to press break button, sometimes you have to press it several times and then the game will make a break. It will be written in the top corner "paused" than type marvin and then ESC. That´s all.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #53
    Abenteurer

ExtremeD ist offline

Problem

It´s already downloaded and installed? Damn I´m sick of my slow internet connection .
    For marvin
    first you have to press break button, sometimes you have to press it several times and then the game will make a break. It will be written in the top corner "paused" than type marvin and then ESC. That´s all.
    In my laptop keyboard i have button called "Insert/Pause" Is this right one?

14. Beiträge anzeigen #54
    Abenteurer

ExtremeD ist offline

Problem

Zitat Zitat von ExtremeD Beitrag anzeigen
    In my laptop keyboard i have button called "Insert/Pause" Is this right one?
    Edit: naah it doesn't work at all. I tried everything, others buttons and nothing. No idea.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #55
    Rookie

gothicx ist offline
    Hey guys,
    is it safe to play this 0065 version?
    I mean bugs. I heard that there is many bugs in this version. Are in this version bugs that doesnt let end quests for example? You know, serious bugs, that you can't "bypass".
    I wanted to start Returning 2.0 again, but im afraid that i will be stuck at some point, and wont be able to end game.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #56

Tentarr ist offline
    I play the version at the moment and the first three chapter are safe. The only interesting bug is that sometimes rooms are complete under water and atfer 5 seconds it´s back to normal but it only happened twice so far.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #57
    Abenteurer

ExtremeD ist offline

Problem

I play the version at the moment and the first three chapter are safe. The only interesting bug is that sometimes rooms are complete under water and atfer 5 seconds it´s back to normal but it only happened twice so far.
    Can i somehow change button of paouse for marvin? it doesn't work for me.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #58
    Ranger Avatar von witchergothic

witchergothic ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von gothicx Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey guys,
    is it safe to play this 0065 version?
    I mean bugs. I heard that there is many bugs in this version. Are in this version bugs that doesnt let end quests for example? You know, serious bugs, that you can't "bypass".
    I wanted to start Returning 2.0 again, but im afraid that i will be stuck at some point, and wont be able to end game.
    There are bugs you have to use GVEditor to get that hammer for destroying the ancient stone guardian in temple of Adanos and many others but this one is game-progress related.
    Geändert von witchergothic (16.01.2017 um 02:42 Uhr)

19. Beiträge anzeigen #59

Tentarr ist offline
    Is this confirmed with the hammer? Because Saturas asks the hero to wait before to go to the plateau, so I was thinking that the hammer maybee is spawning at a later moment.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #60
    Ranger Avatar von witchergothic

witchergothic ist offline
    Is this confirmed with the hammer? Because Saturas asks the hero to wait before to go to the plateau, so I was thinking that the hammer maybee is spawning at a later moment.
    It is and i was screwing around about that hammer like hour and so till i managed to spawn dialog with GVE with Saturas about the hammer then found it in north temple, also another bug those fire shadowbeasts didn't spawn there which supposed to be and here is link about known bugs: http://rpgrussia.com/index.php?topic=11661.0 also there is an explanation in that forum how to get the hammer via GVEditor under GVE section.

Seite 3 von 36 « Erste 12345671014 ... Letzte »