Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Frage zu Divinity Original Sin: Komme bei Brandon nicht weiter

1. #1 Zitieren
    Einmalposter
    Hallo ihr,

versuche nun schon seit ner halben Ewigkeit Brandon das Tenebrium zu geben, was aber nicht funktioniert. Ich habe zwar einiges im Gepäck (in der Mine abgeerntet und auch einige Barren gefunden), aber es eröffnet mir kein neues Dialogfeld mit Brandon für die Übergabe. Habe auch schon versucht, ihm das Tenebrium über Handel unterzujubeln, aber das bringt auch nichts. Er sagt nur immer wieder, dass er knapp bei Kasse ist und darauf wartet, dass sein Plan aufgeht. Bitte helft mir, ich komm sonst in dem ganzen Spiel nicht weiter (brauche Tenebriumskill von ihm)
    Daeneriysa ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Security Chief  Avatar von honx
    sieht aus, als wärst du auch ein opfer dieses quest-bugs, "brandon bug" genannt.
    versuch mal eine dieser lösungen:
    The Brandon Bug
    I know a lot of people have been having trouble with this particular quest line lately, particularly when it comes to giving the ore to Brandon.

I thought it might help if everybody could collate what has worked for them in order to trigger the dialogue that gets Brandon to ask you for the ore and pass it over.

This is the PERSONAL solution that has worked for me. For some context:

- I had some ore from Sacred Stone.
    - I had learned the Tenebrium skill from the book that sits in a building in that village.
    - I DID accept the quest from Brandon when first offered. (I know some people have been asking for help if they turned down the quest - supposedly, Brandon should still offer the quest, but I haven't heard of a solution to that yet.)

As for what worked for me:

- Smelt a bar from the ore that you get from the Troll Mine Lair.
    - KEEP AT LEAST ONE PIECE OF ORE from the Troll Mine Lair, non-smelted.
    - Put both the bars and the piece of ore into the box Brandon gives you.
    - Talk to Brandon.

These are some solutions that I have *read* that have worked:

- Giving the ore to a character with the skill, having learned it from a skill book, and talking to Brandon. This implies that one of your two main characters have the Tenebrium skill.
    - Splitting the ore from that you mine from the Troll King's Lair and that from other sources.
    hier noch der link zum orignial-thread im steam-forum, der vollständigkeit halber.
    BABYLON 5: live and die in starlight
    honx ist offline