Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Darksword

Darksword ist offline

small question: Unreachable gold piece under chest in pyramid?

I've never, in about 7 play-throughs of the early game, been able to pick up a gold piece in the bigger pyramid that seems to be under the chest with the good 1H sword in it. When I'm standing, I see the gold; but I can't pick it up, I find myself kneeling in front of the chest instead.

I realise 1 gold piece is totally unimportant, but it does kind of bug me that I'm being too stupid to get hold of it.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Xardas III

Xardas III ist offline
    Afaik it is not possible to pick it up, because it really is under the chest.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Dreigestirn Avatar von Arkain

Arkain ist offline
    And that's why telekinesis was awesome in G1

It might be possible to pick it up if you angle yourself correctly, maybe including a jump or two, just as it's possible to pick up the dark mushroom in the tree trunk near Alligator Jack's first location that way, but it's probably not worth the effort. Especially not in this case.