Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 2 von 18 « Erste 123456913 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 352
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21 Zitieren
    Lehrling Avatar von Tokenn

Tokenn ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von David13471 Beitrag anzeigen
    How long would the translation last, if i help you? I think the dialogue can i translate to German with help with my polish Friend.
    Przeznaczenie is really large-sized modification. Translating would be really big project, you must realize that. And it goes like that - We can help YOU, not inversely

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22 Zitieren
    Krieger

David13471 ist offline
    Ups sorry ignore my message!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23 Zitieren
    Keks-Experte  Avatar von TazmanDevil

TazmanDevil ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Lewkooo Beitrag anzeigen
    Przeznaczenie offers over 200+ hours of gameplay and over 1000+ NPCs (everyone witch own name and story to tell!).
    Zitat Zitat von David13471 Beitrag anzeigen
    How long would the translation last, if i help you? I think the dialogue can i translate to German with help with my polish Friend.
    With that figures you can expect something as big as Returning. You might need years if you don't have a team (and even with a team you should not expect to get it done by the end of this year).

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24 Zitieren
    Krieger

David13471 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TazmanDevil Beitrag anzeigen
    With that figures you can expect something as big as Returning. You might need years if you don't have a team (and even with a team you should not expect to get it done by the end of this year).

Oh, then I should better say:"Thank you for not giving me this work!" i mean it really serious. I just read a bit. I didn´t not see that. Then I work rather on my project further.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25 Zitieren
    Provinzheld

Orcane ist offline
    Rather than translating the modification to German I'd rather translate it into English first of all.
    Chances that it can be localized in other languages would grow exponentially. However russian people might understand most of it already and the other communities are very small.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26 Zitieren

Tokenn ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Orcane Beitrag anzeigen
    Rather than translating the modification to German I'd rather translate it into English first of all.
    Chances that it can be localized in other languages would grow exponentially. However russian people might understand most of it already and the other communities are very small.
    I agree, but... you know someone, who can translate it into English professionally? As you mentioned, the other communities are very small...
    Geändert von Tokenn (04.01.2017 um 23:40 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27 Zitieren

Tokenn ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TazmanDevil Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes, that's true... But, you know, Art requires sacrifice

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28 Zitieren

Tokenn ist offline
    I wish to let You know, that we're working on Epilogue of Przeznaczenie, which explains all understatements and brings our adventure finished par excellence.
    We're coming back from Irdorath and we find Khorinis in really difficult situtation...caused by someone even more dangerous than orcs...
    We're approximately in the middle of the work. What You think about that?

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde

Moors ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tokenn Beitrag anzeigen
    I wish to let You know, that we're working on Epilogue of Przeznaczenie, which explains all understatements and brings our adventure finished par excellence.
    We're coming back from Irdorath and we find Khorinis in really difficult situtation...caused by someone even more dangerous than orcs...
    We're approximately in the middle of the work. What You think about that?
    very interesting.

Moors

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30 Zitieren
    Serima Avatar von Fisk2033

Fisk2033 ist offline
    What You think about that?
    Nothing - until there will be a english / german translation of this mod.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31 Zitieren

Tokenn ist offline
    Fisk2033 ​- as I said - rest is in Your hands...

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32 Zitieren
    Neuling

corsafahrer ist offline

Problems with the Mod Przeznaczenie

Hello,
    I begun to play this polish mod even though I don't understand the polish language. In the past I played the polish mod "Mroczne Tajemnice", too,(before german translation) and it was a little difficult to play with many saves and returns, but it worked. I thought by myself, have a try to it and you will see if it is possible to play this mod without polish knowledge. A hint for me is the german dubbing, which makes it possible to understand and solve the "normal" quests. At the time I'm in chapter 1 and there is a problem which I don't know how to solve.
    I were at akil's farm and solved the quest with the mercenaries, but when I go back to Khorinis and want to rest, there is no recovery, the screen turns red and i lose life energy during the rest. I also detected that my life points are decreasing, even if I don't rest. I don't know how to solve this problem, but I think, if the life points are decreasing and I won't stop it, I would not be able to play any further because I'm tooweak for the most following quests. What can I do to stop the decreasing of my life points? Can you help me to solve this problem?

Greetings to Poland
    corsafahrer

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von Lewkooo

Lewkooo ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von corsafahrer Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello,
    I begun to play this polish mod even though I don't understand the polish language. In the past I played the polish mod "Mroczne Tajemnice", too,(before german translation) and it was a little difficult to play with many saves and returns, but it worked. I thought by myself, have a try to it and you will see if it is possible to play this mod without polish knowledge. A hint for me is the german dubbing, which makes it possible to understand and solve the "normal" quests. At the time I'm in chapter 1 and there is a problem which I don't know how to solve.
    I were at akil's farm and solved the quest with the mercenaries, but when I go back to Khorinis and want to rest, there is no recovery, the screen turns red and i lose life energy during the rest. I also detected that my life points are decreasing, even if I don't rest. I don't know how to solve this problem, but I think, if the life points are decreasing and I won't stop it, I would not be able to play any further because I'm tooweak for the most following quests. What can I do to stop the decreasing of my life points? Can you help me to solve this problem?

Greetings to Poland
    corsafahrer

You've been probably infected with rabies. Now you need to go to The Valley of Ancestors and you must find remedy for it. Irwin hunter knows something about it.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34 Zitieren
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    It´s really amazing. I play the mod at the moment and the first 50 meter out of xardas towers is really nice. Sadly I don´t understand anything but I like the characters, like the talking skeleton near the tower. So now it´s time to learn polski.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35 Zitieren

Tentarr ist offline
    Damn I have arrieved in the city and have so many quests I don´t understand
    Is there really no chance that you maybee allow an english pseudo patch. It would be so fantastic.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36 Zitieren

Tokenn ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    It´s really amazing. I play the mod at the moment and the first 50 meter out of xardas towers is really nice. Sadly I don´t understand anything but I like the characters, like the talking skeleton near the tower. So now it´s time to learn polski.
    If you' re impressed when you don't understand anything, so imagine how interesting is it then...
    Is there really no chance that you maybee allow an english pseudo patch. It would be so fantastic.
    I cannot understand why your translators still do nothing with this stuff... I think you should rather talk with them.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37 Zitieren
    Provinzheld

Orcane ist offline
    I cannot understand why your translators still do nothing with this stuff... I think you should rather talk with them.
    From my understanding there were no people who translated modifications from polish to german.
    The only project that made its way to german was Dark Masteries - and that happened after the team itself released an english version.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38 Zitieren

Tentarr ist offline
    So if I find people that would do an translation that would be okay?
    I hope so, I have already start the search for translators on my own and found two people that would maybe do an translation in english.
    Do you have a file with pure text or something similar that can be used for the translation?

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von Lewkooo

Lewkooo ist offline
    We've just finished our final version 1.4 of Destiny mod. I changed the link to the download on first post of this topic.

Greetings from Destiny Team

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40 Zitieren

Tentarr ist offline
    Thanks! The mod is really awesome

Seite 2 von 18 « Erste 123456913 ... Letzte »