Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Rookie

Frykas ist offline

Modkit armor editing CP 1.75.14

Hi, I am having some trouble editing armor because whenever I use modkit (genome LE) I get the stats and skills I want but the armor on all NPC's using it sort of spawns on them but they wear it and it also "stand" sort of and follows them in raw spawned form. I can't seem to find a way around it, other than using g3tple.jar but there I can't add second skill. I read that there was a simillar problem with CM before 2.6v but other than that I have found no solution. Please help. Thanks in advance.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von MadFaTal

MadFaTal ist offline
    Use g3dit to edit templates.
    The Genom LE editor create templates which often contain errors.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Rookie

Frykas ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MadFaTal Beitrag anzeigen
    Use g3dit to edit templates.
    The Genom LE editor create templates which often contain errors.
    Okay, is there a way to add second skill? Because there are only 3 HEX values available and I can't see any way to add more and skill adress needs more space to define.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von MadFaTal

MadFaTal ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Frykas Beitrag anzeigen
    Okay, is there a way to add second skill? Because there are only 3 HEX values available and I can't see any way to add more and skill adress needs more space to define.
    If you setup the path to all decompressed gothic3 datas and you update the template cache, you can simply add the skills by name in tab Stats.
    g3dit will autofill the required reference IDs.
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=9cdce4c74ac7384aa98b1c99cfffc972&attachmentid=45037&d=1481823760&thumb=1]