Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Darksword

Darksword ist offline

Does first person view help in finding herbs, loot etc?

I'd be very interested to hear opinions on this. I just can't make up my mind.

I like to play in a leisurely way: once monsters are cleared out of an area, I like to do a thorough search for plants, loot etc - picking up even the weed clumps, which seem to be useless.

If anyone has advice on the best way to do this, I'd be really grateful. Hope this topic doesn't seem too stupid for words! Danke schoen.

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Almanach-Gelehrter  Avatar von Schatten

Schatten ist offline
    Hello Darksword!
    I think that topic is better in the Gothic Discussion. That forum here is for helping especially for the The Night of the Raven. That topic of yours is of course a part of it, but it is better in a discussion forum.

Now to your topic:
    Your idea is good. Clearing and than searching the area for loot. The first person view is maybe helping, but for me - not really. But I must say that I see in Gothic almost every plant, weapon, loot, etc.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Darksword

Darksword ist offline
    Thank you, Schatten, and I do apologise for posting in the wrong place. The topic is certainly too general for this board. Thank you also for your take on the topic - I agree, I don't find 1st person view helps much.

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Almanach-Gelehrter  Avatar von Schatten

Schatten ist offline
    No problem. The world of gothic is a large website and not everyone knows everything here. For that we have a good community.