Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Hey all,

After finishing ArcaniA (*shudder*), I decided to move onto the 'real' Gothic successor, Risen. I've been having a great time with it so far, but I think I may have hit a bug. You see, I'm in the bandit camp and I'm trying to get Brogar to face me. I've defeated Richardo and Domingo in the arena, done all of Brogar's quests, helped out around the camp to get food and beer and get people working again, as well as killed the Bog Bodies that Rhobar wanted dead. But now I can't progress, because I killed Lorenzo when he tried to kill me. Therefore, the Arena quest line is still active and I also reported Craig for his gambling ring.

What can I do? Do I have to start over?
    ETPC ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Ideally, you'd go back to a previous save. If you don't have one, you should seriously reconsider your save strategy.

You could try using the cheat console to respawn Lorenzo. His insert code is “Lorenzo”. But it might not work because you won’t get the original Lorenzo. You’ll get a new copy of Lorenzo that might not have the same state as the one you killed. But it’s worth a try, if you have no recent savegame.

Another option is to try and mark the arena quest for Lorenzo as completed. It would be something like (untested):
    Code:
    setqueststatus Lorenzo_Arena succeed
    foobar ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    I ended up bypassing the problem by just beating up Brogar. Heh.
    ETPC ist offline