Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 10 von 15 « Erste ... 367891011121314 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 181 bis 200 von 292
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #181 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Siemekk

Siemekk ist offline
    @Vic7im
    This function isn't void

2. Beiträge anzeigen #182 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von mud-freak

mud-freak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Vic7im Beitrag anzeigen
    You forgot a function called LIST_ADDFRONT, it causes me an error when starting up.
    That function is part of LeGo. I hadn't realized that it is not yet in the latest version of LeGo.
    Thanks for pointing that out, I should make sure the next LeGo version is released before GFA hits the 1.0 release. Speaking of: keep in mind that GFA is only in beta right now. I am grateful for any bug reports.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #183 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von Draxes

Draxes ist offline
    Mir ist beim Testen von Free Aim eine Sache Richtung Zauber aufgefallen. Und zwar Zauber, deren Logik auf der C_CanNpcCollideWithSpell basieren. Als Beispiel der Zauber Untote Vernichten.

Wenn ich diesen auf einen Npc feuere, der aber nicht in meinem Fokus ist (das kann zum Beispiel passieren, wenn ich mit einem Zauber in der Hand aus dem Laufen springe und dann einen NPC anvisiere), dann wird die Funktion C_CanNpcCollideWithSpell ignoriert. Und im Falle des Zauber Untote Vernichten kann jeder beliebige NPC leicht vernichtet werden.

Ich weiß nicht, ob das eine Sache ist, um die sich Free Aim kümmern sollte, aber zumindest sollte man das als Free Aim Nutzer zur Kenntnis nehmen.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #184 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von ukur

ukur ist offline
    Hi.
    Can you add optional ability for Gothic2 with Gothic1 control style for MELEE combat autoswitch to use Gothic2 control style with FAR or MAGIC combat?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #185 Zitieren

ukur ist offline
    Gothic Free Aim v1.0.0-beta.20
    I get bug:

If I save the game, then exit game, then start game and load the saved game, bow will always shoot accurately at the target, ignoring the deviations:
    GFA_SCATTER_HIT
    GFA_SCATTER_MISS
    GFA_SCATTER_MAX

If the bow is unequiped, and then equiped again, deviations will start work.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #186 Zitieren

mud-freak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Draxes Beitrag anzeigen
    Mir ist beim Testen von Free Aim eine Sache Richtung Zauber aufgefallen. Und zwar Zauber, deren Logik auf der C_CanNpcCollideWithSpell basieren. Als Beispiel der Zauber Untote Vernichten.

Wenn ich diesen auf einen Npc feuere, der aber nicht in meinem Fokus ist (das kann zum Beispiel passieren, wenn ich mit einem Zauber in der Hand aus dem Laufen springe und dann einen NPC anvisiere), dann wird die Funktion C_CanNpcCollideWithSpell ignoriert. Und im Falle des Zauber Untote Vernichten kann jeder beliebige NPC leicht vernichtet werden.

Ich weiß nicht, ob das eine Sache ist, um die sich Free Aim kümmern sollte, aber zumindest sollte man das als Free Aim Nutzer zur Kenntnis nehmen.
    Ich denke auf jeden Fall, dass es Aufgabe von GFA ist, weil dieses Verhalten beim freien Zielen wohl häufiger auftreten wird als im Normalfall. Allerdings konnte ich das Verhalten (wie beschrieben) nicht reproduzieren. Auf welche Version von GFA beziehst du dich mit dem aus dem Laufen rennen und dann anvisieren?
    Trotzdem habe ich es gefixt. Obwohl ich den beschriebenen Fall nicht testen kann, sollten nun alle Zauber die C_CanNpcCollideWithSpell() mit dem getroffenen NPC passieren, egal ob im Fokus oder nicht.

Zitat Zitat von ukur Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi.
    Can you add optional ability for Gothic2 with Gothic1 control style for MELEE combat autoswitch to use Gothic2 control style with FAR or MAGIC combat?
    To be honest, I have no idea what you mean. The newer versions of GFA (>= 1.0.0-beta) support Gothic 1 as well as Gothic 2 controls. Any mix between those two across melee and ranged combat makes no sense to me. Maybe I misunderstood, could you rephrase your question?

Gothic Free Aim v1.0.0-beta.20
    I get bug:

If I save the game, then exit game, then start game and load the saved game, bow will always shoot accurately at the target, ignoring the deviations:
    GFA_SCATTER_HIT
    GFA_SCATTER_MISS
    GFA_SCATTER_MAX

If the bow is unequiped, and then equiped again, deviations will start work.
    Thanks for reporting, but I cannot reproduce this bug on neither a clean Gothic 1 nor a clean Gothic 2 installation with v1.0.0-beta.20 only.
    I guess it might be related to any other code you might have besides GFA. Would you be willing to test this on a clean installation yourself to confirm?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #187 Zitieren

ukur ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von mud-freak Beitrag anzeigen
    To be honest, I have no idea what you mean. The newer versions of GFA (>= 1.0.0-beta) support Gothic 1 as well as Gothic 2 controls. Any mix between those two across melee and ranged combat makes no sense to me. Maybe I misunderstood, could you rephrase your question?
    In melee combat I allways use Gothic1 controls, but with GFA in ranged combat with Gothic1 controls while aiming not allowed move forward, only side strafe and backward. If set Gothic2 controls in ranged combat with GFA while aiming allowed moving in all directions, but melee combat with Gothic2 controls uncomfortable.

Thanks for reporting, but I cannot reproduce this bug on neither a clean Gothic 1 nor a clean Gothic 2 installation with v1.0.0-beta.20 only.
    I guess it might be related to any other code you might have besides GFA. Would you be willing to test this on a clean installation yourself to confirm?
    Thanks for anwser, I try inspect my other code for a issues.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #188 Zitieren

mud-freak ist offline
    In melee combat I allways use Gothic1 controls, but with GFA in ranged combat with Gothic1 controls while aiming not allowed move forward, only side strafe and backward. If set Gothic2 controls in ranged combat with GFA while aiming allowed moving in all directions, but melee combat with Gothic2 controls uncomfortable.
    Ah, yes. That I can very well understand, I kind of feel the same way. I can look into how complicated that would be. But I can't promise to include that as an option.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #189 Zitieren

mud-freak ist offline
    If you are using the scripts from github, you can try the new v1.0.0-beta.21 release. There, you can set control scheme overrides for ranged and spell combat independently in the Gothic.ini. The INI-entries will be created automatically, when starting Gothic 2.
    I have not tested this new "feature" thoroughly yet.

Code:
    ; 0 = Automatic/default: Follow the general control scheme setting from the menu
    ; 1 = Override with Gothic 1 controls
    ; 2 = Override with Gothic 2 controls

[GFA]
    ; ...
    overwriteControlSchemeRanged=2 ; Ranged combat will utilize Gothic 2 controls
    overwriteControlSchemeSpells=0 ; Spell combat will utilize the control scheme defined in the game menu

10. Beiträge anzeigen #190 Zitieren

ukur ist offline
    If you are using the scripts from github, you can try the new v1.0.0-beta.21 release. There, you can set control scheme overrides for ranged and spell combat independently in the Gothic.ini. The INI-entries will be created automatically, when starting Gothic 2.
    I have not tested this new "feature" thoroughly yet.

Code:
    ; 0 = Automatic/default: Follow the general control scheme setting from the menu
    ; 1 = Override with Gothic 1 controls
    ; 2 = Override with Gothic 2 controls

[GFA]
    ; ...
    overwriteControlSchemeRanged=2 ; Ranged combat will utilize Gothic 2 controls
    overwriteControlSchemeSpells=0 ; Spell combat will utilize the control scheme defined in the game menu
    Yes! This is that's what I request, already implemented options in the game menu and checked in the game. Great work! At the same time Melee combat as Gothic1, Ranged - comfortable aiming and shooting with all directions movement!

About get bug with deviations - this is my mistake, I missed mod file with overrided scripts.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #191 Zitieren

mud-freak ist offline
    Yes! This is that's what I request, already implemented options in the game menu and checked in the game.
    Good to hear that it meets your expectations! I implemented the overrides in a way, that you don't need to do anything besides creating the game menu entries (for GFA.overwriteControlSchemeRanged and GFA.overwriteControlSchemeSpells). These settings are already updated automatically every time the player exists the settings menu.

In my opinion it should be enough to keep these two settings in the INI-file only, because players will most likely only change them once, if at all. But that's of course for you to decide.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #192 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von neotrx

neotrx ist offline
    Hallo Mud, bietest du Freies zielen nicht mehr über Spine an?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #193 Zitieren

mud-freak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von neotrx Beitrag anzeigen
    Hallo Mud, bietest du Freies zielen nicht mehr über Spine an?
    Hi neotrx. Bis die neue Version (1.0) herauskommt, habe ich es aus Spine herausnehmen lassen (zwecks Beta-Test). Bis Ende November sollte die neue Version fertig und dann auch in Spine angeboten sein.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #194 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von neotrx

neotrx ist offline
    Cool- schön, freu mich drauf! Viel Erfolg!

15. Beiträge anzeigen #195 Zitieren

mud-freak ist offline

Version 1.0

Version 1.0

Nach einem Jahr der Veröffentlichung kommt nun endlich die 1.0 Version, die sowohl stablier, besser balanciert und mit neuen Features bestückt ist. Wie die Versionsnummer erahnen lässt, ist dieses Skriptpaket nun komplett und kann nach ausgiebigen Tests nun bedenkenlos in Mods verwendet werden.

Eine wichtige Neuerung ist das große Wiki, das die gesamte Dokumentation enthält und auch alle Anpassungsmöglichkeiten erklärt.

Hier eine unvollständige Übersicht über die Neuerungen.
    • Volle Gothic 1 Unterstützung
    • Unterstützung der Gothic-2-Steuerung
    • Bewegen während des Zielens (inkl. neuer Animationen)
    • Wesentlich performanter
    • Jede Menge Bugs wurden gefixt
    • Neue Kollisionserkennung
    • Ausgiebig getestetes Balancing (Danke!)
    • Information zum genauen Modell-Bone (Körperteil), der getroffen wurde, steht nun zur Verfügung.
    Hier gibt es den kompletten Changelog.

Ein Blick ins Wiki ist auf jeden Fall sinnvoll.

Mit dem 1.0 Release des Skriptpaketes, habe ich auch Demo Mods (Erweiterungsmods) zu Gothic 1 und Gothic 2 erstellt. Diese sind im Einleitungspost verlinkt und jeweils in deutsch, englisch und polnisch verfügbar.
    Geändert von mud-freak (02.12.2017 um 20:58 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #196 Zitieren

Siemekk ist offline
    When i'm trying init GFA 1.0.0 i have this message in zSpy:
    "Insufficient LeGo flags for Gothic Free Aim." My init_global is good:
    Code:
    func void init_global()
    {
        Game_InitGerman();
        LeGo_Init(LeGo_All);

CMsg_ReInit();
        GFA_Init(GFA_All);
        FF_ApplyOnce(CDamage_Attach);
    //next functions | hooks...
    };
    Today i updated a LeGo, and now i have this message + message example: "offset is 71".
    Full log in pastebin:
    https://pastebin.com/e8313PE6

It's my fault?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #197 Zitieren

mud-freak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Siemekk Beitrag anzeigen
    When i'm trying init GFA 1.0.0 i have this message in zSpy:
    "Insufficient LeGo flags for Gothic Free Aim."
    [...]
    It's my fault?
    GFA Wiki - Required LeGo packages

18. Beiträge anzeigen #198 Zitieren
    Dea

Lehona ist offline
    GFA requires you to initialize the package Draw3D. It is only used for debug purposes, so it's probably an oversight by mud-freak. It is currently marked as experimental, so you will have to initialize it explicitly:

LeGo_Init(LeGo_All | LeGo_Draw3D)

Edit: It is probably better if you do what the wiki suggests: Add all GFA-flags to your LeGo_Init, even if it says LeGo_All already.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #199 Zitieren

Siemekk ist offline
    Ok. Big thanks, i didn't read wiki. But in my opinion, this init should be in GFA_INIT. But it's only my opinion.

About GFA: Good Work!

20. Beiträge anzeigen #200 Zitieren
    Dea

Lehona ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Siemekk Beitrag anzeigen
    Ok. Big thanks, i didn't read wiki. But in my opinion, this init should be in GFA_INIT. But it's only my opinion.
    It is. You can't/shouldn't initialize LeGo more than once, though (the latter call returns immediately and does nothing), so if LeGo is already initialized, GFA can't do anything.

Seite 10 von 15 « Erste ... 367891011121314 ... Letzte »