Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 7 von 10 « Erste ... 345678910 Letzte »
Ergebnis 121 bis 140 von 190
  1. #121 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Marek33
    Zitat Zitat von JudgeKyle Beitrag anzeigen
    The 4 GB patch is truly important for some older games, so definitely use it with Risen.
    No problem about the avatar, I just never saw someone who uses the same as me. I use it since 2005.

I've found two other nice avatars here, maybe you like them:

http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/3...hic-1-icon.png
    http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/3...-II-1-icon.png

Besides of that I don't really know where to get some good ones.
    If you buy the Gothic games at gog.com there are some nice avatars included, even this one.

Wow! That's a very long time indeed. I don't even know Gothic back then which I discovered years later around the 2008. Also, thank you for allowing it to me since I would gladly change it because I also don't like when multiple people use the same avatar, but first I need to find a good enough avatar for me too and unfortunately there are not a lot of good avatars for the Gothic games.

They are interesting, but they are more like a game icon and not really an avatar. Yes, I know, since I got this one from there.

Originally I was thinking about the one from the Xardas, but also that one someone else has (I think that there are multiple people, but I'm not sure). And I don't use avatar from any fractions since every fraction has their disadvantages and I'm not much of a fan of any faction.
    Marek33 ist offline

2. #122 Zitieren
    Aus dem Reich der Mitte Avatar von JudgeKyle
    Zitat Zitat von Marek33 Beitrag anzeigen
    Wow! That's a very long time indeed. I don't even know Gothic back then which I discovered years later around the 2008. Also, thank you for allowing it to me since I would gladly change it because I also don't like when multiple people use the same avatar, but first I need to find a good enough avatar for me too and unfortunately there are not a lot of good avatars for the Gothic games.

They are interesting, but they are more like a game icon and not really an avatar. Yes, I know, since I got this one from there.

Originally I was thinking about the one from the Xardas, but also that one someone else has (I think that there are multiple people, but I'm not sure). And I don't use avatar from any fractions since every fraction has their disadvantages and I'm not much of a fan of any faction.
    I understand what you mean, no problem. Maybe you'll find another one someday. No worries.

I started with Gothic 1 at the release in 2001 btw, so I'm one of the Gothic-Veterans here I would say.
    Still love it!

P.S.: Great that you have discovered the Gothic-Series, the best in the world.
    JudgeKyle ist offline

3. #123 Zitieren
    I understand what you mean, no problem. Maybe you'll find another one someday. No worries.

I started with Gothic 1 at the release in 2001 btw, so I'm one of the Gothic-Veterans here I would say.
    Still love it!

P.S.: Great that you have discovered the Gothic-Series, the best in the world.
    Thanks!

Yes, you definitely are a veteran.

Definitely one of the best along with the S.T.A.L.K.E.R., but that series was supposed to be completely different and that would be probably much better. And in the case with the Gothic its much better than it isn't like from some original videos because it would be nowhere so good (especially this version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T52kWp6cwUM).
    Marek33 ist offline

4. #124 Zitieren
    Thanks!

Yes, you definitely are a veteran.

Definitely one of the best along with the S.T.A.L.K.E.R., but that series was supposed to be completely different and that would be probably much better. And in the case with the Gothic its much better than it isn't like from some original videos because it would be nowhere so good (especially this version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T52kWp6cwUM).
    You're welcome!

I'm getting old I guess.
    Can still remember my first playthrough of Gothic 1 in 2001. Wish I could have that experience again, without knowing anything about the game at all, not knowing what I have to expect.

You have a good taste my friend, I love the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games too, especially the first one was amazing.
    But still, my heart belongs to Gothic (especially 1+2).

Sorry for the Offtopic by the way, but Neff0 definitely understands that love for Gothic / Risen.
    JudgeKyle ist offline

5. #125 Zitieren
    You're welcome!

I'm getting old I guess.
    Can still remember my first playthrough of Gothic 1 in 2001. Wish I could have that experience again, without knowing anything about the game at all, not knowing what I have to expect.

You have a good taste my friend, I love the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games too, especially the first one was amazing.
    But still, my heart belongs to Gothic (especially 1+2).

Sorry for the Offtopic by the way, but Neff0 definitely understands that love for Gothic / Risen.

My thoughts exactly! First time when I completed it, I knew that unfortunately it will never be the same, but its still my favorite RPG series. Even if there were only three games (I don't even count that expansion pack and that other game since they are too different from the first two).

You should check out some mods for it at the Moddb, like for example, Phantom Zone, Gunslinger, Call of Chernobyl, Oblivion Lost Remake, Autunum Aurora and so on. Those are one of the best.

Also, please respond me in the PM or I will send you a PM since it will be much better and I don't want to make Neffo angry since I'm very glad for his textures since they are one of very few of the Risen games. And it's probably the only complete texture pack for every single game in the series.
    Marek33 ist offline

6. #126 Zitieren
    Neff0 is a nice guy, he will forgive us.

Auch von mir nochmal ein riesengroßes Dankeschön für dein wundervolles Texturpack Neff0.
    JudgeKyle ist offline

7. #127 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MN32410
    Thanxs Merek 33
    I´m a veteran too and now I´m to old for gaming every day. I hope PB with THQ Nordic give us new versions of the old gothics in the future. A really good remastered version is the new darksiders version. One of the best I think.
    MN32410 ist offline

8. #128 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von MN32410 Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanxs Merek 33
    I´m a veteran too and now I´m to old for gaming every day. I hope PB with THQ Nordic give us new versions of the old gothics in the future. A really good remastered version is the new darksiders version. One of the best I think.
    You welcome!
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Also, its Marek not Merek, but maybe it could be Merek in German.

For me Gothic with mods is amazing enough and especially now when the legendary Degenerated who has made the DirectX 11 mod for the first two Gothic games which is a completely different experience and even if I would love to see the Gothic series remastered, I'm not sure if even the PB can do it.
    Marek33 ist offline

9. #129 Zitieren
    I have a friend from Poland, his name is Marek too. Should be the same name here as everywhere.

Gothic 1+2 Remastered would be a dream, definitely 1st place on my wishlist.

BUT I'm afraid Piranha Bytes would do their best, but I (and probably other fans too, especially the veterans)
    would be disappointed, because even if the graphic would be stunning, the game itself may not be (only in a bad way).
    If they ever decide to do it, they should not change too much in anything else but the graphics.

So let's all wait, hope and pray to the almighty Sleeper, that it may be released somewhere during our lifetime.

And to anyone from Piranha Bytes who is levitating through these forums like ghosts:
    Please fulfil the dream of the zillions of Gothic-Fans and release Gothic 1+2 Remastered someday, hopefully not too far away.

But if you ever decide letting Gothic fall into oblivion and definitely cancel it forever,
    the nameless hero will haunt every single one of you until eternity.

Because you know, then you will get: "Volles Pfund aufs Maul"

[Bild: 709.gif]

P.S.: Honestly, I don't think that this post (which changed to one of the biggest requests of my Gamer-Heart),
    hidden in the Risen forum, will ever be read by one of the Piranha's, to who it's directly addressed to.

But "I want to believe", how Agent Mulder would say now.
    I want to believe that you guys can do it again and I want to tell you that
    I won't give up my hope to plunge into the deep waters of the World of Gothic.
    My gratefulness and highest appreciation would be yours.

With kindest regards

A Gothic-Fan

P.P.S.: To Neff0: Excuse my impoliteness for boarding your thread for my purposes.
    JudgeKyle ist offline

10. #130 Zitieren
    I have a friend from Poland, his name is Marek too. Should be the same name here as everywhere.

Gothic 1+2 Remastered would be a dream, definitely 1st place on my wishlist.

BUT I'm afraid Piranha Bytes would do their best, but I (and probably other fans too, especially the veterans)
    would be disappointed, because even if the graphic would be stunning, the game itself may not be (only in a bad way).
    If they ever decide to do it, they should not change too much in anything else but the graphics.

So let's all wait, hope and pray to the almighty Sleeper, that it may be released somewhere during our lifetime.

And to anyone from Piranha Bytes who is levitating through these forums like ghosts:
    Please fulfil the dream of the zillions of Gothic-Fans and release Gothic 1+2 Remastered someday, hopefully not too far away.

But if you ever decide letting Gothic fall into oblivion and definitely cancel it forever,
    the nameless hero will haunt every single one of you until eternity.

Because you know, then you will get: "Volles Pfund aufs Maul"

[Bild: 709.gif]

P.S.: Honestly, I don't think that this post (which changed to one of the biggest requests of my Gamer-Heart),
    hidden in the Risen forum, will ever be read by one of the Piranha's, to who it's directly addressed to.

But "I want to believe", how Agent Mulder would say now.
    I want to believe that you guys can do it again and I want to tell you that
    I won't give up my hope to plunge into the deep waters of the World of Gothic.
    My gratefulness and highest appreciation would be yours.

With kindest regards

A Gothic-Fan

P.P.S.: To Neff0: Excuse my impoliteness for boarding your thread for my purposes.
    I would definitely appreciate it, but a lot of English fans probably forgot about it since there are too many games today. Even if for me the Gothic series is definitely one of the best games which I, ever played and I played a lot of them.
    Marek33 ist offline

11. #131 Zitieren
    I would definitely appreciate it, but a lot of English fans probably forgot about it since there are too many games today. Even if for me the Gothic series is definitely one of the best games which I, ever played and I played a lot of them.
    Yes on my wishlist too. Gothic was the beginning of real action roleplaying gaming. No game has the charme of the old gothics.
    MN32410 ist offline

12. #132 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von MN32410 Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes on my wishlist too. Gothic was the beginning of real action roleplaying gaming. No game has the charme of the old gothics.
    That's definitely true and not even the Risen, 1 has that charm. Even when it's one of the closest game in the first two Gothic games.
    Marek33 ist offline

13. #133 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von AI
    gerade installiert und mir ist die Kinnlade runtergeklappt.
    Wahnsinns Arbeit die das Spiel richtig zeitlos macht!!!!!
    AI ist offline

14. #134 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von AI Beitrag anzeigen
    gerade installiert und mir ist die Kinnlade runtergeklappt.
    Wahnsinns Arbeit die das Spiel richtig zeitlos macht!!!!!
    Vielen Dank für das Kompliment. Dankeschön
    MN32410 ist offline

15. #135 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    This mod from it`s description it seems to contain 2 texture mods and those are "DarkRisen Texture Pack v0.1 - Author Vurt" and "Risen LowPolyTexturmod V1.0 - Author OC_Burner", probably i don`t have to install those anymore. Anyway apart from those two, what about those mods "LowPolyVegetationTexture-Mod - Author OC-Burner", "Risen High res Texture-Pack (Stones and Walls) - Author - Jacko2", "R.E.T PACK V1.0 - Author Mordrak" and "Risen_AntiAliasing_FXAA - Author |Lorn|". Now if you look in my post https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...w-and-feedback, you`ll find many more texture mods and i`m aware that all of them will change it`s specific texture if i`m adding them over this mod. But i`m interested in those mods mentioned above. The other ones i`ll install them acording to my tastes.

P.S. is it also compatibile with Risen Extended Mod`s own textures? It seems REM comes with it`s own textures for lizards and so on.
    Primevals ist offline Geändert von Primevals (20.03.2017 um 12:03 Uhr)

16. #136 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    Can the developer of this mod answer the questions plz, or anyone else who used those mods before.
    Primevals ist offline

17. #137 Zitieren
    Legende Avatar von JFaron
    I have no definitive anwser for you. Whether all the mods listed are compatible to each other or not I don't know -- and I doubt anyone does.

If this thread says, that this mod contains both DarkRisen and the LowPoly-Texture Mod then that's most likely the case. Also note, that "Risen LowPolyTexturmod V1.0 - Author OC_Burner" and "LowPolyVegetationTexture-Mod - Author OC-Burner" are the same thing. (Afaik.) Accordings to this thread DarkRisen contains high quality Low Poly textures anyways, so you wouldn't need OC Burner's original work anyways. The R.E.T. Pack changes ground textures (as stated here) and High res texture pack for stones and walls... well, pretty obvious, right?

So you know which mods change what. Judging from the screenshots in this thread, NeffO's mod seems to cover all of that thus making any of the aforementioned obsolete. If you install both, note that the textures of the last mod you installed will be prioritized.

The Anti Aliasing mod confuses me to be honest and I've never heard of it. Are you sure it's a texture mod? I've always been under the impression that any kind of Anti Aliasing is some kind of post process effect, though I could be wrong. If you can offer a link to that mod, I might be able to tell you more. No promises though
    JFaron ist offline

18. #138 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    In other words NeffO's Risen Enhanced contains all, including R.E.T. Pack Mod?

Also is this mod affecting, the Extended Rebalanced Mod`s own textures? It seems that mod comes with it`s own textures, mostly for armors.
    Primevals ist offline Geändert von Primevals (21.03.2017 um 02:10 Uhr)

19. #139 Zitieren
    Legende Avatar von JFaron
    Zitat Zitat von Primevals Beitrag anzeigen
    In other words NeffO's Risen Enhanced contains all, including R.E.T. Pack Mod?
    Not at all, no. However, when installing NeffO's mod you're gonna get textures for all the different areas (ground textures, flora textures, etc.; the ones I listed before). That makes installing other texture mods like the R.E.T. Pack (only contains ground textures) unnecessary. At this point, it's a matter of taste. If you like the textures of the R.E.T. Pack better than NeffO's -- go with them and vice versa.

In short though, if you'd like the most complete version you can safely go with just NeffO's texture mod and be done with it.

As for your second question: It might. If both mods contain textures for the same objects (e. g. monsters), you'll end up with two new textures for it. That's obviously a conflict -- one object can only have one set of textures, but Risen will manage that stuff for you: Whichever mod is installed last will be the 'active' one.

So again: Your taste, your choice. You want the monster textures from Risen Extended (which I assume you mean by "Extended Rebalanced Mod") you install NeffO's mod first and Extended after that. You want NeffO's monster textures it goes the other way. That being said -- I'm not entirely sure if this mod even contains its own monsters, but sticking to that principle will do no harm in any case.
    JFaron ist offline

20. #140 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    Thx for enlightening me
    Primevals ist offline

Seite 7 von 10 « Erste ... 345678910 Letzte »