Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 3 von 4 « Erste 1234 Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 76
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #41 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Squerol

Squerol ist offline
    Managed to make Gnome

[Video]

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42 Zitieren
    Provinzheld

Orcane ist offline
    Awesome.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43 Zitieren

Squerol ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Orcane Beitrag anzeigen
    Awesome.
    I'm glad You like it
    ----------------------
    Hydra, Cyclops and Shokan
    [Video]

4. Beiträge anzeigen #44 Zitieren

Squerol ist offline

5. Beiträge anzeigen #45 Zitieren

6. Beiträge anzeigen #46 Zitieren
    Mythos Avatar von Tyrus

Tyrus ist offline
    Ein Bär!
    Den habe ich mir in Gothic 3 schon immer gewünscht

7. Beiträge anzeigen #47 Zitieren
    Provinzheld

königsgardist ist offline
    Yes, a bear is great! Thanks to this, the quest in Nordmar about the bear ham will start to make sense.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #48 Zitieren

Squerol ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tyrus Beitrag anzeigen
    Ein Bär!
    Den habe ich mir in Gothic 3 schon immer gewünscht

Zitat Zitat von königsgardist Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes, a bear is great! Thanks to this, the quest in Nordmar about the bear ham will start to make sense.
    Didn't paid attention to Rune (Rune?) dialogue there, nice. Thank You for information!

----

Just small thing, Demon Lord

9. Beiträge anzeigen #49 Zitieren
    Provinzheld

königsgardist ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Squerol Beitrag anzeigen
    Didn't paid attention to Rune (Rune?) dialogue there, nice. Thank You for information!
    You're welcome! Great work

10. Beiträge anzeigen #50 Zitieren
    Bücherwolf  Avatar von HerrFenrisWolf

HerrFenrisWolf ist gerade online
    That is a great looking bear, indeed. Did you made him yourself?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #51 Zitieren
    Adventurer

shadowtwinz ist offline

impressive

Well done, looking forward. Will it be compatible with CM 3.1 in the future ?

12. Beiträge anzeigen #52 Zitieren
    Adventurer

shadowtwinz ist offline

Idea

Can those upgraded version monsters spawn after certain checkpoints, I mean, for example when you talk to Rhobar those monsters apear because game thinks you are already expierenced and high leveled. I tried to compare it with Gothic 2 Chapter system where whithin each chapter stronger monsters apear, but there are no chapters so Checkpoints could do the job here. Have you thought about it ? I think from the start you shouldn't be able to meet any of these overpowered monsters.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #53 Zitieren

Squerol ist offline
    New video, I'm having fun with infos files
    Example Necromancer boss fight, Mimic chest system, Bonfire system.
    I'm going to remove teleport stones and implement Bonfire system.
    Some other new stuff too.
    Enjoy!

[Video]

Zitat Zitat von HerrFenrisWolf Beitrag anzeigen
    That is a great looking bear, indeed. Did you made him yourself?
    Hi. Thank You.
    Nah, not fully by myself, I've taken base model and texture from TES IV Skyrim.
    Still, I needed to reshape him to make him fit to choosen vanilla creature skeleton (Shadowbest here), skin him too (weighting, attaching, etc.), mess with textures and materials, make him work (Rimy3d stuff, fxa and animations stuff etc) etc., still it taken me some time, especially because not so long time ago I've touched 3d modelling tool for first time in my life

Zitat Zitat von shadowtwinz Beitrag anzeigen
    Well done, looking forward. Will it be compatible with CM 3.1 in the future ?
    Thank You, and thanks for long time support and ideas!
    Sure. But I don't make anything forward it right now, until I finish my mod there can be CM 4.0 or maybe 10.0 version released, who knows hehe

Can those upgraded version monsters spawn after certain checkpoints, I mean, for example when you talk to Rhobar those monsters apear because game thinks you are already expierenced and high leveled. I tried to compare it with Gothic 2 Chapter system where whithin each chapter stronger monsters apear, but there are no chapters so Checkpoints could do the job here. Have you thought about it ? I think from the start you shouldn't be able to meet any of these overpowered monsters.
    Yep, I though about that, firts I wanted to make it when some gods (innos/beliar/xardas(not a god to be honest)) dialogues appears - with info files make to uber-enemies appear in game world. After, like You, I've though it would be cool to make a some sort of chapter-spawns when some game event appears (u get adanoss stuff, talk with important NPC, god dialogues, etc.)

Still, I will mess with it after I finish completing materials - monsters, weapons, items, objects, NPC, etc. and probably after I finish changing/adding monsters/NPC/items/objects etc. placement.
    It will be mess If I would do many different task at same time, You know
    But I like that idea too, probably will do something on a shape of it.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #54 Zitieren

Squerol ist offline
    [Video]

We can invade some NPC's, we can be invaded too.
    Some more stuff shown too, like new special items, monsters, weapons and armors.

Some NPC's will perform rolling during combat too, player two-handers/spears overhead attack - changed hit animation and removed recovery animation.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #55 Zitieren
    Adventurer

shadowtwinz ist offline

2hander combo

Did you know that in CP1.75.14 or version without Update pack Player could execute combo with 2handers/halberds. To do that you had to first swing normaly with LMB then during swing animation hold RMB + LMB. It skips some animation of overhead swing It would give some use for different situations since it's not vanilla gothic 3 so NPC won't get knocked out because they have high amount hp.
    If you didn't understand my explanation I will try to fix grammar because I wrote it in rush srry.
    Geändert von shadowtwinz (27.01.2017 um 21:32 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #56 Zitieren

Squerol ist offline
    [Video]

3rd version of my dodging system, everything done with Cheat Engine 6.6 and Autohotkey tools, so, what's new?
    - biggest change : i-frames (invicibility frames) for both dashes and rolls - now dodging previously undodgeable attacks is possible, but still we need precise timing and it isn't overpowered,
    - faster rolls,
    - fixed bug with two-handers "dash-stop" - it was triggered if we performed dash too early after attack/roll,

In some situations dashes are better (for example Golems or any size-multiplied monster with phantom-range), in some situations rolls are better (stunlock escapes), in some situations both are viable (homing spell escape, fights with NPC's, Trolls, etc.)

Did you know that in CP1.75.14 or version without Update pack Player could execute combo with 2handers/halberds. To do that you had to first swing normaly with LMB then during swing animation hold RMB + LMB. It skips some animation of overhead swing It would give some use for different situations since it's not vanilla gothic 3 so NPC won't get knocked out because they have high amount hp.
    If you didn't understand my explanation I will try to fix grammar because I wrote it in rush srry.
    Yea, I remember that glitch...
    I've modified overhead smash of two-handed weapons - raising part stay the same, hit animation faster and cooler, recovery animation removed - so You can immedietaly move or link combo. I will stay with that, don't want that glitchy stuff.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #57 Zitieren

Squerol ist offline
    "Real" Dragon Fight
    [Video]

18. Beiträge anzeigen #58 Zitieren
    Adventurer

shadowtwinz ist offline
    Interesting but isn't that animation glitch/bug created by extremely fast movement speed ? Dragon seem to respond very quickly after it takes some damage.

Don't forget archery, don't devalue it too much, if there is any secret how to make arrows fly more straight, faster would love to see it implented. maybe there is something to do with perk abilities to do since perk lvl 3 afaik increases shoot speed.

Keep it up.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #59 Zitieren

Squerol ist offline
    [Video]

What's on video?

Minecrawler Queen - 3 phases battle, first phase have no stunlock - It's impossible to win without correct tactic and timing - timed dodge + roll just after our attack is a key. Spamming roll or dodge won't help

Injuries textures sucks a bit sorry XD

URIZIEL - unique shade color, it freezes and burns,

More blood - more brutal, fountains of blood

Armor built from G3 vanilla meshes/textures parts.
    Monsters built from G3 vanilla meshes/textures parts + horns and back armor borrowed from Risen 1 Brontok body parts.
    URIZIEL borrowed from Gothic 2.

Interesting but isn't that animation glitch/bug created by extremely fast movement speed ? Dragon seem to respond very quickly after it takes some damage.

Don't forget archery, don't devalue it too much, if there is any secret how to make arrows fly more straight, faster would love to see it implented. maybe there is something to do with perk abilities to do since perk lvl 3 afaik increases shoot speed.

Keep it up.
    Thanks. Sure it's caused by extreme acceleration and movement speed. Swapped AI have impact on it too.

Archery... Didn't touched it yet. Only NPCs ranged combat I've touched so far - they shoot near without delay now

But for magic and ranged there will be time too, I'm going to mess around too.
    EDIT:
    Maybe touched... Added new ranged weapons (animated) just for test and some new ammunition (frozen arrows, explosive/fire/knockdown bolts, etc.) hehe
    Geändert von Squerol (26.02.2017 um 23:19 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #60 Zitieren

Squerol ist offline
    [Video]

Just small thing - we can open/close some helmets now

Seite 3 von 4 « Erste 1234 Letzte »