Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Hey, I've just started making edited Risen 3 videos on youtube. I'm really new at this and I would love some feedback.

Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LYlyaCFoKE
    Gingerface ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Welcome to the forum!

Perhaps you could tell us what the intent of the video is. Is it another Let's Play? Is it a video walkthrough without commentary? Is it an attempt to condense the game's story into a few short videos? Do you want to bring a specific point across? What can or should people expect? How long is the video and how many parts do plan on making? I have taken a look myself, but I do not want to put words in your mouth.

Think about it like a sales pitch. People usually don't have a lot of free time. You're asking them to invest it in your video(s). So why should they? What are you offering them? Ideally it would be something that no one else has, something new.

Right now, you're asking people to buy the cat in the bag.

The longer the video(s), the more convincing you probably have to be.
    foobar ist offline Geändert von foobar (14.06.2016 um 12:19 Uhr) Grund: typo

3. #3 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Sorry about the late reply. Also the original video got screwed by YouTube enhancements making it super sickly and trippy. its fixed now though(about a week late)
    I'm just doing this out of boredom, I've always wanted to do something with my channel but I've never been confident enough to put anything out there. I kind of not completely great with advertising myself.
    I guess its a heavily edited let's play, my videos are about 10 minutes long.
    Gingerface ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus
    What foobar said.
    Ariogaisus ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    catalinux ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Thank you so much catalinux. I think I've got slightly better with my edits now here's my playlist for anyone who is interested

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...xUIMsDPz3x9IQm
    Gingerface ist offline