Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 18 von 20 « Erste ... 71114151617181920 Letzte »
Ergebnis 341 bis 360 von 385
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #341 Zitieren
    Apprentice

kemmi83 ist offline
    Das sollte nur in Ardea so sein. Der Rest der Welt sollte keine QP Dialoge mehr haben

2. Beiträge anzeigen #342 Zitieren
    Ranger

Secco ist offline
    hi guys, i can't find best way to thief II !!
    " You poor sucker, you can keep your dough " By someone you just need to love

3. Beiträge anzeigen #343 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von MadFaTal

MadFaTal ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Secco Beitrag anzeigen
    hi guys, i can't find best way to thief II !!
    So far I remember you can use the spell Amnesia on Thorus and Pranck.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #344 Zitieren
    Ranger

Secco ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MadFaTal Beitrag anzeigen
    So far I remember you can use the spell Amnesia on Thorus and Pranck.
    thanks! the first mission is with seruk and the third is with thorus and Prank but i can't find the secon mission
    " You poor sucker, you can keep your dough " By someone you just need to love

5. Beiträge anzeigen #345 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Secco Beitrag anzeigen
    thanks! the first mission is with seruk and the third is with thorus and Prank but i can't find the secon mission
    Well, it's Marik.
    You can take a look in the Consequences manual, but it's German language. First bullet point on page 6.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #346 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von KingJamp

KingJamp ist offline
    Du musst dich nicht durchgehend für "Computer generierte" Stimmen entscheiden.
    Das Questpaket selbst kommt mit einer guten Fan-Vertonung daher (menschliche Sprecher).
    Für die Consequences gibt es nur "Computer generierte" Stimmen.
    Die Möglichkeit auch die Fan-Vertonung des Questpaket durch "Computer generierte" Stimmen zu ersetzen hat den Grund, damit einige NPC nicht mit 3 verschiedenen Stimmen sprechen:
    Also Original, QP-Fan-Vertonung und "Computer generierte" Stimmen.

PS:
    Ich habe es nicht selbst probiert, aber ich bin mir sicher, das in diesen neuen "Computer generierten" Stimmen auch die QP und Consequences Vertonung enthalten ist.
    Gegenüber meiner vor ca. 5 Jahren erzeugten Vertonung für die CM3.1 sollte diese neue Vertonung besser sein.
    Die neue Vertonung muss manuell "installiert" werden. Wenn du Hilfe benötigst, ist es hilfreich, wenn du posten könntest, welche Dateien sich aktuell in deinem Gothic3\Data Verzeichnis befinden.
    hallo, hat niemand vor sobald als möglich die neue Vertonungstechnik (GothicTTS) zu nutzen? Ist das vielleicht schon im Planung? das würde das ganze Game nochmal so richtig aufwerten.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #347 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von KingJamp Beitrag anzeigen
    hallo, hat niemand vor sobald als möglich die neue Vertonungstechnik (GothicTTS) zu nutzen? Ist das vielleicht schon im Planung? das würde das ganze Game nochmal so richtig aufwerten.
    Ich arbeite daran für die Gothic3 Modifikationen eine Vertonung mit GameTTS zu erstellen.
    Ich muss noch eine Lösung finden, so dass erzeugte Sätze durch GameTTS eine ähnliche Lautstärke wie originale Sätze haben, siehe hier.
    Aktuell ist der Lautstärkeunterschied deutlich wahrnehmbar und wirkt wie ein Fremdkörper im Spiel, selbst wenn die Stimme jetzt deutlich besser passt.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #348 Zitieren
    Rock Me Amadeus  Avatar von Askanius

Askanius ist offline
    Hier gibt es einen tollen Thread zu dem Thema, der lohnt, komplett gelesen zu werden.

https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...ke-ausgleichen

9. Beiträge anzeigen #349 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von FaChDa

FaChDa ist offline
    Ich arbeite daran für die Gothic3 Modifikationen eine Vertonung mit GameTTS zu erstellen.
    Ich muss noch eine Lösung finden, so dass erzeugte Sätze durch GameTTS eine ähnliche Lautstärke wie originale Sätze haben, siehe hier.
    Aktuell ist der Lautstärkeunterschied deutlich wahrnehmbar und wirkt wie ein Fremdkörper im Spiel, selbst wenn die Stimme jetzt deutlich besser passt.
    Da freue ich mich drauf!
    Übersetzungsarbeiten
    Returning - New Balance | Link: Klick
    Othello 3.0 - Deutsche Version | Link: Klick
    Dolina Zombie - Deutsche Version | Link: Klick

[Bild: kofi5.png]

10. Beiträge anzeigen #350 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Serchine ist offline
    Hi, I noticed the game's color temperature becomes much colder after install this mod, similar to the Color Grading option in the game settings is turned on all the time, but to a lesser degree. But I really prefer the game original warm and bright color. Is this caused by some kind of reshade effect attached with this mod? Can I somehow turn it off and revert to vanilla color mode?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #351 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Serchine Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi, I noticed the game's color temperature becomes much colder after install this mod, similar to the Color Grading option in the game settings is turned on all the time, but to a lesser degree. But I really prefer the game original warm and bright color. Is this caused by some kind of reshade effect attached with this mod? Can I somehow turn it off and revert to vanilla color mode?
    You can try to replace ge3.ini with the original one. There are some values for coloring included.
    Did you install the new Myrtana textures from quest packet (option is active per default)?
    I think there are also additional texture options in CM installation.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #352 Zitieren
    Neuling

vento825 ist offline

Finden Sie eine Übersetzungsmethode für Untertitel von CM3.1-Spieldialogen

Hallo Sir, ich bin ein chinesischer Spieler.

Ich möchte das Modul 3.1 auch in China fördern,Aber ich finde keine Datei wie stringtableMod.ini für mich, um die chinesische Übersetzung zu bearbeiten, sodass die chinesischen Untertitel nach dem Laden des Mods nicht angezeigt werden können.Ich würde gerne wissen, welches Tool benötigt wird oder gibt es eine Möglichkeit, Mod 3.1 zu übersetzen.

Bitte um Ihre Antwort. Ich würde mich geehrt fühlen, Teil unseres Community-Teams zu sein. Vielen Dank。

13. Beiträge anzeigen #353 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    1. You can't find a stringtableMod.ini for the CM because all ingame texts were stored in the complete stringtable.ini located in a strings.m00 package.
    2. If you want to make a Chinese translation then you should to translate all CM-related mods, for example, Questpaket v4 Update 2, Consequences v2.0.2, and so on.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #354 Zitieren
    Neuling

vento825 ist offline

Reply to Mr.Dimus

Zitat Zitat von Dimus Beitrag anzeigen
    1. You can't find a stringtableMod.ini for the CM because all ingame texts were stored in the complete stringtable.ini located in a strings.m00 package.
    2. If you want to make a Chinese translation then you should to translate all CM-related mods, for example, Questpaket v4 Update 2, Consequences v2.0.2, and so on.

Thank you for your reply.
    1. I opened CM3.1 through 7zip and found that there are 2 Strings. m00 and 2 Strings. m01, they are all garbled when opened with Notepad or Notepad++. I am confused. Maybe the translation tool I used is wrong. Unlike the stringtableMod.ini of the Lively Towns Mod, I can use Notepad or Notepad++ to add a Chinese translation at the end of each line.
    2. My personal ability is actually limited. If there are easy-to-use tools or translation methods, and I have the power to get the stringtableMod.ini file of Questpaket v4 Update2 and Consequences v2.0.2, I will be happy to take the time to get the translation.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #355 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    Welcome to WorldOfgothic vento825.
    Zitat Zitat von vento825 Beitrag anzeigen
    Thank you for your reply.
    1. I opened CM3.1 through 7zip and found that there are 2 Strings. m00 and 2 Strings. m01, they are all garbled when opened with Notepad or Notepad++. I am confused.
    The files Strings.m00 and Strings.m01 you get via 7zip from the CM3.1 installer are compressed files too.
    It is a special binary Gothic3 file type. You can't use these files in an editor like Notepad++.
    You need a Gothic3 modding tool to get the internal files, e.g.:
    Gothic III - PAK Packer-Unpacker
    Gothic 3 Archiv-Explorer Version 1.1
    G3PAKWorker
    Gothic3 Clean Up
    For some of the tools you need to rename the file to Strings.pak, otherwise the tool will not recognise the file.

Edit:
    This is the stringtable.7z from my CM3.1 installation including QuestPaket 4.2 and Consequences 2.0.2.
    Maybe it save you some effort to get the strings for translation.
    Geändert von MadFaTal (23.05.2022 um 20:48 Uhr) Grund: added stringtable.ini from CM3.1 as atachment

16. Beiträge anzeigen #356 Zitieren
    Neuling

vento825 ist offline

Welcome to WorldOfgothic vento825.

The files Strings.m00 and Strings.m01 you get via 7zip from the CM3.1 installer are compressed files too.
    It is a special binary Gothic3 file type. You can't use these files in an editor like Notepad++.
    You need a Gothic3 modding tool to get the internal files, e.g.:
    Gothic III - PAK Packer-Unpacker
    Gothic 3 Archiv-Explorer Version 1.1
    G3PAKWorker
    Gothic3 Clean Up
    For some of the tools you need to rename the file to Strings.pak, otherwise the tool will not recognise the file.

Edit:
    This is the stringtable.7z from my CM3.1 installation including QuestPaket 4.2 and Consequences 2.0.2.
    Maybe it save you some effort to get the strings for translation.
    Thank you very much for your patient reply. It is necessary for me to explain what I currently want to do and my abilities.:
    I installed the game body and patches in the following order:
    GOG G3
    CP1.75 Update Pack (Optional)
    QP4.2 + Update
    CM3.1
    MDS Gothic 3: Lively Towns Mod (Russian & Polish version)
    1. How can I integrate the strings of G3 ontology, QP4.2, CM3.1 (CQ2.0.2), and LTM into a stringtable.ini like you did.
    2. I finished translating stringtable.ini . After that, what should I do to convert integrated stringtable.ini to Strings. m00、Strings. m01 Those subtitle files in the data, to ensure that there will be no subtitle bugs in the game?
    3. It's too hard for me to use the Gothic3 Clean Up software you made to solve the above problems I want to solve. That is, I may need your detailed guidance on what I should do with the software.
    4. After Lively Towns Mod 0.4 is released, there will be a version 0.4 stringtable. ini, I have completed version 0.39 stringtable.ini. Is there any way that I can quickly replace the same subtitles in 0.4 with the translated subtitles of 0.39, and complete the translation of Version 0.4 faster.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #357 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    1. How can I integrate the strings of G3 ontology, QP4.2, CM3.1 (CQ2.0.2), and LTM into a stringtable.ini like you did.
    3. It's too hard for me to use the Gothic3 Clean Up software you made to solve the above problems I want to solve. That is, I may need your detailed guidance on what I should do with the software.
    I did not integrate the strings. I installed the game and uncompressed the stringtable.ini.
    You can do it with G3CU.
    a) Create to empty folders. I use Data and G3 in my example.
    b) Copy all Strings files from your Gothic3\Data installation to the folder Data:
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=60bf95490d2080d0e4d555bb290f1348&attachmentid=51844&d=1653540860&thumb=1]
    c) Start G3CU and select both folders via buttons "Pick G3 data folder" and "Pick empty work folder". After this press button "Decompress" in G3CU.
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=60bf95490d2080d0e4d555bb290f1348&attachmentid=51843&d=1653540860&thumb=1]
    d) Now you have the stringtable.ini in folder G3:
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=60bf95490d2080d0e4d555bb290f1348&attachmentid=51842&d=1653540860&thumb=1]

2. I finished translating stringtable.ini . After that, what should I do to convert integrated stringtable.ini to Strings. m00、Strings. m01 Those subtitle files in the data, to ensure that there will be no subtitle bugs in the game?
    Because you use ModStarter you can test your stringtable.ini by creating the folder Strings in your Gothic3\Data installation folder. Put your stringtable.ini into this folder.

Or put the file into folder G3\Strings.pak\stringtable.ini and press the button "Compress" in G3CU.
    This create the file Data\Strings.pak
    Rename it to Strings.m02 and put it into your Gothic3 installation folder.

4. After Lively Towns Mod 0.4 is released, there will be a version 0.4 stringtable. ini, I have completed version 0.39 stringtable.ini. Is there any way that I can quickly replace the same subtitles in 0.4 with the translated subtitles of 0.39, and complete the translation of Version 0.4 faster.
    Sorry, I can't help. Maybe compare tools help you to find and merge differences.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #358 Zitieren
    Neuling

vento825 ist offline
    I did not integrate the strings. I installed the game and uncompressed the stringtable.ini.
    You can do it with G3CU.
    a) Create to empty folders. I use Data and G3 in my example.
    b) Copy all Strings files from your Gothic3\Data installation to the folder Data:
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=60bf95490d2080d0e4d555bb290f1348&attachmentid=51844&d=1653540860&thumb=1]
    c) Start G3CU and select both folders via buttons "Pick G3 data folder" and "Pick empty work folder". After this press button "Decompress" in G3CU.
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=60bf95490d2080d0e4d555bb290f1348&attachmentid=51843&d=1653540860&thumb=1]
    d) Now you have the stringtable.ini in folder G3:
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=60bf95490d2080d0e4d555bb290f1348&attachmentid=51842&d=1653540860&thumb=1]

Because you use ModStarter you can test your stringtable.ini by creating the folder Strings in your Gothic3\Data installation folder. Put your stringtable.ini into this folder.

Or put the file into folder G3\Strings.pak\stringtable.ini and press the button "Compress" in G3CU.
    This create the file Data\Strings.pak
    Rename it to Strings.m02 and put it into your Gothic3 installation folder.

Sorry, I can't help. Maybe compare tools help you to find and merge differences.
    Thank you for your patient reply in your busy schedule. I have been a little busy recently. I will study it again and ask you if I don't understand.

19. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #359 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Plasquar

Plasquar ist offline
    Hey MadFaTal,

hast du eine Lösung gefunden?
    Vielleicht hast du ja schon irgendwo etwas hochgeladen, da dachte ich, ich frag einfach mal.
    Videos:
    Installation von Gothic 1 in 2022: Hier.
    Installation von Gothic 2 in 2022: Hier.
    Installation von Gothic 3 in 2022: Hier.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #360 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Plasquar Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey MadFaTal,

hast du eine Lösung gefunden?
    Vielleicht hast du ja schon irgendwo etwas hochgeladen, da dachte ich, ich frag einfach mal.
    Ja, siehe dieses Thema.

Seite 18 von 20 « Erste ... 71114151617181920 Letzte »