Seite 2 von 7 « Erste 123456 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 136
  1. #21 Zitieren
    Knight Commander
    Let's get some self shaming going. I can't be the only one whose gaming productivity has taken a plunge (arguable since getting involved with forums). I practically haven't played Risen 2 & 3, and my Elex exposure is limited to skimming some edgy posts over at rpgcodex. Only thing I'm hyped for is the potential for Tides of Numenera to be acceptable and getting some me-time to play G2 DX11 sometime before 2020.
    Kostaz ist offline

2. #22 Zitieren
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen Avatar von Yavanna
    Funny story time! \o/

I haven't been playing many games the past few years, but I somehow ended up playing Guild Wars 2 even though I said I'm done with online games.

Anyway, one day I was going around from one map to another killing world bosses and someone asked a question (regarding an in-game achievement) to which I answered. On the next map, I ran into the same person again and we started talking. We both found out that we were from Romania and we kept talking and doing random in-game stuff for like two days until one day a friend joined the party and he called me Rox.

Turns out the new friend I made was our very own Khaled from WoG. How small is the world, huh? And that's how I ran into him after so many years. I still can't believe it. XD

Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Missed you to, kind queen! Hope you will be active, at least in the useless off-topic.
    I missed you and everyone here too! And I most certainly will be! It's good to be home, even though the home is a little bit different. ^^
    Yavanna ist offline

3. #23 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von Kostaz Beitrag anzeigen
    Let's get some self shaming going. I can't be the only one whose gaming productivity has taken a plunge (arguable since getting involved with forums). I practically haven't played Risen 2 & 3, and my Elex exposure is limited to skimming some edgy posts over at rpgcodex. Only thing I'm hyped for is the potential for Tides of Numenera to be acceptable and getting some me-time to play G2 DX11 sometime before 2020.
    You're telling me? The only game I managed to play in the last 3 years has been South Park: The stick of truth. Just can't get excited about games anymore. PB is the exception for me, though.
    Zitat Zitat von Yavanna Beitrag anzeigen
    Funny story time! \o/

I haven't been playing many games the past few years, but I somehow ended up playing Guild Wars 2 even though I said I'm done with online games.

Anyway, one day I was going around from one map to another killing world bosses and someone asked a question (regarding an in-game achievement) to which I answered. On the next map, I ran into the same person again and we started talking. We both found out that we were from Romania and we kept talking and doing random in-game stuff for like two days until one day a friend joined the party and he called me Rox.

Turns out the new friend I made was our very own Khaled from WoG. How small is the world, huh? And that's how I ran into him after so many years. I still can't believe it. XD
    You are Romanian as well? How did I miss that all these years? Anyway, small world indeed, apparently you just can't escape good friends.

I missed you and everyone here too! And I most certainly will be! It's good to be home, even though the home is a little bit different. ^^
    Home is not about the place, but about the company!
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

4. #24 Zitieren
    Demigod Avatar von Dino
    I can't be the only one whose gaming productivity has taken a plunge.
    The only 3 games I played for the last 4 years would be League of Legends, CS 1.6 Jump/Kreedz(I don't play it anymore) and Borderlands 2. I had no idea about Elex and you know... I'm glad PB is trying something new. The screenshots look promising and all. I hope the game is good.
    Dino ist offline

5. #25 Zitieren
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly
    Wow, drinking and beer simultaneously? Only you could do it Post some of your music, post pics of your tattos, and let us help you every time you feel down. We are basically family after all this time!
    You mean beer and running, I presume?

Well you know, there's not much to drinking water so I figured beer is a good way to go. No, seriously though, what I mean is tasting special beers and products of micro-breweries and such, so not so much binge drinking as the beer equivalent of wine tasting. I keep a blog about it (in Finnish) with my wife and stuff. Doesn't conflict with running that much either, when the amount of drink is small... this one time I did run a half marathon the day after an afterwork event that involved a fair share of booze. Never again, as I was awarded an ulcer for that majestic performance.

You can check out my music by clicking here. Not gonna bother to post a pic of my tattoos right now, maybe when my WIP chest piece is ready.

Oh, and as for Elex, I've been following the Facebook page sporadically and am somewhat interested, even carefully optimistic. I hope a fresh setting helps PB get the creative juices flowing again. I'm not following the gaming scene that much either apart from getting the occasional indie or major title off Steam or GoG on sale. I did play Mad Max, which was quite fun in a mindless way, and the in-dev indie title 7 Days To Die, which is a nice Minecraft-meets-horror survival kind of game.
    Hellbilly ist offline

6. #26 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von .†.MikeL.†.
    Holy cow! Boy or girl? Or more than one? Show us the little rascal(s)!
    I didn't put it correctly, I'm not refering to myslef but in general.

Same here, I played only Risen 1 and stll wasn't that fond of it. Also nowadays with my job open world video games are a very rare occasion, I have Witcher 3 and I haven't even touched it yet.
    Not that I don't play games at all though, except some major titles like Tomb Rider or Max Payne 3, I rot in my chair by time to time playing hidden gems like Fan-Made Pokemon games (Reborn, Rejuvenation, Desolation, Insurgence etc.) even strated my own project with RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials, it's surprisngly fun to create games like these.
    As the years pass by I turn more and more into a casual.. (or maybe not)

...small world indeed...
    True, online or not.
    .†.MikeL.†. ist offline Geändert von .†.MikeL.†. (02.05.2016 um 10:51 Uhr)

7. #27 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von Tratos
    I'm firmly rooted in casual territory. Catching steam sales turns out to be the game I play, rather than firing up the titles I bought. Gotta stop that. Finished the last Starcraft II expansion on a breath for completion's sake and been dipping in and out of the first Witcher game over the course of many months in preparation for Witcher III, whenever that's gonna happen.
    Tratos ist offline

8. #28 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus
    Anyone know how I should go about contacting an Admin in order to get my avatar back?
    Ariogaisus ist offline

9. #29 Zitieren
    Now you can't say I never drew anything from Piranha Bytes games. xD

Elex — Ruins
    Yavanna ist offline

10. #30 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von Ariogaisus Beitrag anzeigen
    Anyone know how I should go about contacting an Admin in order to get my avatar back?
    Remind me, how did you lose this right?

Now you can't say I never drew anything from Piranha Bytes games. xD

Elex — Ruins
    Holy cow! That is amazing! If you keep making these awesome things, I will have to make you your own gallery on the website
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

11. #31 Zitieren
    Holy cow! That is amazing! If you keep making these awesome things, I will have to make you your own gallery on the website
    Ha ha, I am unworthy, but thanks! I have another idea for a drawing, but the problem is that I have no idea how this character looks from the front. I guess I'll have to improvise...? XD
    Yavanna ist offline

12. #32 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    I guess I'll have to improvise...? XD
    Maladiq ist offline

13. #33 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Khaled
    Funny story time! \o/
    Yeah, and Faby told me that the gang is back at it of World of Elex. I just couldn't miss this!

Hello everyone!
    Khaled ist offline

14. #34 Zitieren
    Just ran about 12.75km and man was it heavy... during winter I could run 20-25 km and not feel half as done in afterwards. Too hot, too much sun and too much dust in the air, making it sooooooo dry.

Other than that: spring is awesome. No more dark, no more cold, no more being tired 24/7.
    Hellbilly ist offline

15. #35 Zitieren
    Chosen One Avatar von rekinu
    *puts a beer crate on the table*

Hey what's the up? Long time no see
    rekinu ist offline

16. #36 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von Khaled Beitrag anzeigen
    Yeah, and Faby told me that the gang is back at it of World of Elex. I just couldn't miss this!

Hello everyone!
    Welcome back, my friend! Come, join the fun. It is the beginning of a new story.
    Zitat Zitat von Hellbilly Beitrag anzeigen
    Just ran about 12.75km and man was it heavy... during winter I could run 20-25 km and not feel half as done in afterwards. Too hot, too much sun and too much dust in the air, making it sooooooo dry.

Other than that: spring is awesome. No more dark, no more cold, no more being tired 24/7.
    I never understood how people can run for... pleasure? I run to try and lose weight, but I hate every single step.

Zitat Zitat von rekinu Beitrag anzeigen
    *puts a beer crate on the table*

Hey what's the up? Long time no see
    *opens beer* Aaaah, nothing much, just excited about the new PB project.
    Maladiq ist offline

17. #37 Zitieren
    I never understood how people can run for... pleasure? I run to try and lose weight, but I hate every single step.
    It can actually be quite cathartic at times, when your body sort of works by itself to keep you running and your mind starts wandering, letting the subconscious flow through. I guess that's what they call runner's high. And what I like is that it's a great way to explore your surroundings whilst exercising.

BTW, running isn't the best way to lose weight or especially get a more athletic body. It's a great supplement, but going to the gym is more effective if you want it to show. I should know, I basically only run, and though my legs are like goddamned tree-trunks, my upper body is wiry at best, never particularly "fit" looking let alone muscular (although now I'm actually getting a bit fat despite heavy running).
    Hellbilly ist offline

18. #38 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von Hellbilly Beitrag anzeigen

BTW, running isn't the best way to lose weight or especially get a more athletic body. It's a great supplement, but going to the gym is more effective if you want it to show. I should know, I basically only run, and though my legs are like goddamned tree-trunks, my upper body is wiry at best, never particularly "fit" looking let alone muscular (although now I'm actually getting a bit fat despite heavy running).
    Well, I try to hit the gym for 1 hour, and then run for 20 -30 minutes at the end of the training. I guess the most difficult part is eating healthy.
    Maladiq ist offline

19. #39 Zitieren
    Well, I try to hit the gym for 1 hour, and then run for 20 -30 minutes at the end of the training. I guess the most difficult part is eating healthy.
    Amen, brother! It's the eating healthy bit that's a bitch. Especially when you need to stock up on carbs if you do long-distance running... it's a thin line to walk. Eat too little and you run out of energy somewhere in the middle, but eat too much and you get fat.
    Hellbilly ist offline

20. #40 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von Ariogaisus
    Remind me, how did you lose this right?
    I was a foolish young boy who put a Himmler quote in his signature.
    Ariogaisus ist offline

Seite 2 von 7 « Erste 123456 ... Letzte »