Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 5 von 25 « Erste 1234567891216 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 495
  1. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #81 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Plasquar

Plasquar ist gerade online
    This shadowbeast near Khornis never caused any problems for "my" Bartok.
    Bartok just draws his bow and shoots 2-3 times and it's dead?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #82 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Frosty412 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hehe maybe thats the problem then? Maybe you need its Horn but Bartok kills it so its gone later? I dont know what the issue is exactly either. Wierd that the shadowbeast is so weak though, or Bartok just really strong!? xD

Btw, new DX11 preview version is released 17.3 from renderer too. And a new systempack version 1.6from Magoth.
    Geändert von Sagrido (08.08.2016 um 23:02 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #83 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von mathúin

mathúin ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    Wow, thats some nice stuff! Hope the crafting is fixed too. Will you be able to add things like the new "Restored (completely remade) the outer ring of the castle in the Valley of Mines" part to your version, without having to translate it all over again? Removing the Shadowbeast near Khorinis might be important too if it kills some important NPC or something.
    Sure I will, I don't think it's something which deals with scripts, it's more a graphics thing, so... and by the way, from now on all changes made by unknown to his future versions will be easier to add, I'm just comparing old scripts with new one and it's done.

Also, in the First post it says "Upcoming Light version L'Hiver Edition ENG 0.9.1". I dont think anyone will need that. I dont know what it means with light version. But getting update 0.9.6 without sleep/weight features would be great and is the only thing needed. What of the "Dark valley of mines" version? Any news on that or will we stick with the green version next update? I dont mind if we just get one version that works and stick to fixing that as best possible.
    That could be good, you know, for those who don't have a strong rig. It's written in FAQs. I'm talking about light version.

I'll release both dark and green 0.9.6 version (normal version and that without hunger e co. as well), with bugs so far reported obviously.

UPDATE: The mod creator said he'll probably release in the afternoon a version without all the features I wanted already to remove, that's a good news, since I'm constantly asking him what can be deleted or not. If he does directly the job, it'll be definetely better.
    Geändert von mathúin (09.08.2016 um 12:40 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #84 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von Dalfar

Dalfar ist offline
    Bartok can get killed by the Shadowbeast easily if he atks it in melee, sometimes even by the pack of Wolf's it really depends on how you "Follow" Bartok into the woods I found myself reloading 10 times due to getting him killed by Wolfs then the Shadowbeast since he was facing the wrong direction and couldnt see the Wolfs and the Shadowbeast before they were in melee range.

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #85 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Plasquar

Plasquar ist gerade online
    True, Bartok can die, but I still don't see a problem there.
    Almost every NPC that follows you can get killed if you let him die.

That's why quicksave exists.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #86 Zitieren

Dalfar ist offline
    if the majority is having problem with it they have to change it. True it is easily avoidable but if you try to do it without having any points selected in any of the skill yet and relay soley on Bartok to do the job some will have a problem.

PS.
    I dont mind having it there just extra XP I want to clear the whole map before choosing a guild and spending points on stats I dont want ^^.

Hopeing to find some secrets in the first map which have been modded inn :-) Would be cool to find an Armor which are better then the Leather!

7. Beiträge anzeigen #87 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    True, Bartok can die, but I still don't see a problem there.
    Almost every NPC that follows you can get killed if you let him die.

That's why quicksave exists.
    Maybe, but remember that LHiver also makes the game insanely much harder, and many people might have problem with this. So ye, I think its good if it gets removed. But its all up to Matt if he wants to follow original mods creator changes or not.

Zitat Zitat von matthias.josefsson Beitrag anzeigen
    Sure I will, I don't think it's something which deals with scripts, it's more a graphics thing, so... and by the way, from now on all changes made by unknown to his future versions will be easier to add, I'm just comparing old scripts with new one and it's done.

That could be good, you know, for those who don't have a strong rig. It's written in FAQs. I'm talking about light version.

I'll release both dark and green 0.9.6 version (normal version and that without hunger e co. as well), with bugs so far reported obviously.

UPDATE: The mod creator said he'll probably release in the afternoon a version without all the features I wanted already to remove, that's a good news, since I'm constantly asking him what can be deleted or not. If he does directly the job, it'll be definetely better.
    Oh. Thats great news! Looking forward to this! Hope the crafting is fixed as well in your version. Im abit worried we start playing the game only to find out many hours later that its broken and we need to restart all over again to get fixed crafting ^^

8. Beiträge anzeigen #88 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    afaik Shadowbeast is much stronger and Bartok is weaker in L'Hivers later versions. If Shadowbeast attacked Bartok - 1 or max two claw attack and Bartok is done. But still - it was easy to find a way to deal with this and creature could stay where it was before imho
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

9. Beiträge anzeigen #89 Zitieren

mathúin ist offline
    Forget about the no new features version by the mod creator, he didn't release it. I gotta keep up with mine. Not a big deal though.

I've probably found what caused the issue in the forging system.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #90 Zitieren

Dalfar ist offline
    Forget about the no new features version by the mod creator, he didn't release it. I gotta keep up with mine. Not a big deal though.

Huzzzah!

Currently venturing in Risen 1 to get my fill!

11. Beiträge anzeigen #91 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline

Aww crap! Will you still be able to remove sleep at least? That seemed like the worst feature of all, I heard people got stuck and died somewhere because there was no bed anywhere.
    About carry weight, I heard that if you play a mage you can "tamper" with your gear so it doesnt weight as much or something? If this works in your version then maybe we can leave Weight, Hunger, Thirst in the game. I thought that originally only Strength made it so you could carry more, and mage/archer wont use that, so it seemed broken. Anyway, its up to you

Zitat Zitat von Dalfar Beitrag anzeigen
    Huzzzah!

Currently venturing in Risen 1 to get my fill!
    Hehe, yeah I did the same a while back. Played Risen 1 and 2 Dark Waters, then Gothic 1. Now im waiting for Gothic 2, then I will play Gothic 3 and FG, then continue to the latest game, Risen 3 Titan lords.
    I really hope the next game in the series, Elex, will be a good game! Im a bit worried about the "sci-fi" element in it, but it could be great! http://elexgame.com/

12. Beiträge anzeigen #92 Zitieren

mathúin ist offline
    Hey guys, I've been such an idiot to not think about it earlier. I could use the last version where hunger, thirst ecc. scripts weren't present yet, if I remember properly these features have been introduced in 0.9.5 version, right? So 0.9.4 shouldn't have them, and I could stick to that in order to be sure that I'm doing good. Please, anyone still has 0.9.4 version (either English or original Russian, it doesn't matter).

13. Beiträge anzeigen #93 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von mat-th-ew Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey guys, I've been such an idiot to not think about it earlier. I could use the last version where hunger, thirst ecc. scripts weren't present yet, if I remember properly these features have been introduced in 0.9.5 version, right? So 0.9.4 shouldn't have them, and I could stick to that in order to be sure that I'm doing good. Please, anyone still has 0.9.4 version (either English or original Russian, it doesn't matter).
    Wont using 0.9.4 scripts also miss alot of the other features added in 0.9.5, like scripts that added enchanting for mages?
    Its strange that Unknown didnt want to release a version himself without these features, there must be alot of people who also dont like these and run into problems with sleep..

I cant find any 0.9.4 anywhere on the web, only Jasons and 0.9.1. Maybe Unknown or some other russian have it?

14. Beiträge anzeigen #94 Zitieren

mathúin ist offline
    I would use 0.9.4 scripts only compared to 0.9.6, to spot better lines related to hunger, weight ecc. stuff, that's it.

I asked him about old versions, let's see what he replies, otherwise you have to try what I've almost done and help me by reporting bugs.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #95 Zitieren

Dalfar ist offline
    I would use 0.9.4 scripts only compared to 0.9.6, to spot better lines related to hunger, weight ecc. stuff, that's it.

I asked him about old versions, let's see what he replies, otherwise you have to try what I've almost done and help me by reporting bugs.

Hey! When can we expect the release, and do we have to start over again?

and is there some additional infomation on whats being added ?

There is one thing. I think sleep could be abit slower, food and water is fine.
    Geändert von Dalfar (13.08.2016 um 15:23 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #96 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline

If you only need them to compare, you could also use 0.9.1 version, no? Those dont have those script lines either.

Could you give us abit more info about what you have done so far, so we can easier help you report bugs later. Are everything from Russian verison of 0.9.5 still in your version? And everything added in 0.9.6 as well? Have you managed to disable any extra feature yet? If you only disable sleep would be enough to be playable imo. I heard talk about a "sleeping bag" somewhere that was added. If one could sleep anywhere, then the issues with sleep might not be so horrible after all.

Zitat Zitat von Dalfar Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey! When can we expect the release, and do we have to start over again?

and is there some additional infomation on whats being added ?

There is one thing. I think sleep could be abit slower, food and water is fine.
    Everytime a script is changed you need to start a new game I think. Thats the shitty part about new versions that add or fix stuff. Thats why I havent started playing "for real" yet. Still waiting for proper release.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #97 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    I heard talk about a "sleeping bag" somewhere that was added. .
    it was added in the previous Returning mod (you had to do a sequel of quests for one new guild before getting it, but was really worth it - just put a special sheep skin anywhere on the ground if it was a safe location - and sweet dreams

18. Beiträge anzeigen #98 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    it was added in the previous Returning mod (you had to do a sequel of quests for one new guild before getting it, but was really worth it - just put a special sheep skin anywhere on the ground if it was a safe location - and sweet dreams
    Ah, it was Returning! Cool item. Could that be added to L'Hiver in some way? Like added to a Merchant in Khorinis or something? That would fix all Sleep issues ^^

Its almost time!!!

19. Beiträge anzeigen #99 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Ah, it was Returning! Cool item. Could that be added to L'Hiver in some way? Like added to a Merchant in Khorinis or something? That would fix all Sleep issues ^^
    Its almost time!!!
    I believe Matthew received all older mod's versions so hopefully he will find a solution there.

That sleeping bag might be the last resort to resolve the sleeping issue. On the other hand I remember reading in forum that the creator of l'hiver mod unknown111 was offered to implement this feature, but for some reasons refused to do so (probably supports the opinion that it is too dangerous to sleep anywhere in the wilderness where wolfs and other creatures roam at night )

20. Beiträge anzeigen #100 Zitieren

mathúin ist offline
    Sleeping issue, for those who'll want to play the full version (I mean the version with the features), has been fixed in 0.9.6.

I'm using 0.9.2 scripts to compare, it's the last version where the features were absent. Checking every NPC file now because unknown has changed something also there. Almost done, please be patient just a bit more.

Seite 5 von 25 « Erste 1234567891216 ... Letzte »