Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 1 von 25 12345812 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 495
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von mathúin

mathúin ist offline

[Release] L'Hiver Edition ENG 1.0

Developer country: [Bild: RU.gif]
    Game platforms: Gothic 2: Night of the Raven
    Update type: Modification
    Operating name: L'Hiver Edition
    Version: 1.0
    Language: [Bild: GB.gif]
    Size: ~700 MB

Author/developer: unknown111
    Forum page: Gothic II - L'HIVER Edition

INTRODUCTION

L'Hiver Edition is a mod created by a Russian fan, unknown111, from Russian World of Players forum, translated in German by Marcello and initially released in English on Mod DB by Himalayas. There is a Polish version as well.

Unfortunately, Himalays stopped to work on English version at 0.9a version, so I picked up what was left and started to integrate next versions content with the help of Ukrainian, Russian and Lithuanian guys, who really helped me a lot through Russian words translation.

Changelog
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    **********1.1**********
    • Added many new objects to Khorinis
    • Added some objects to the Valley of Mines
    • Changed some houses at Onar's farm
    • Added ingredients to enhance the effects of healing and mana potions. These can be acquired from Constantino only by his apprentice after learning the recipes of healing and mana potions. After consuming a healing essence, extract or elixir another half of HP will be restored over time. This effect stacks for up to 60 seconds of healing over time or 30 seconds of mana restoration over time
    • Added a few dexterity-based melee weapons
    • Added critical damage to attacks that land on enemy's back. Damage depends on NH level and his dexterity. Assassin's Dagger deals additional critical damage
    • Armors that can be improved now have an anvil icon in their name
    • Many useless items (mostly keys that have already been used) are now automatically deleted from the inventory
    • Changed menu fonts
    • Fixed some animations
    • Fixed/replaced some textures
    • Many minor changes and fixes

**********1.0**********

• Added a lot of new objects in Jharkendar, the Valley of Mines and Khorinis
    • Added a new "Magic fatigue" parameter: this parameter increases when the hero uses magic and when it reaches 100% the hero dies, it replenishes over time, when sleeping and when drinking special elixirs. This way the hero won't be able to spam mass spells
    • Added potions for magic fatigue. They are available for purchase from Constantino if you're his apprentice
    • Mage's robes increase magic fatigue regeneration. The amount of regeneration depends on the quality of the robes
    • Added hoods to the high mage robe and water mage robe which can be applied on a crafting table
    • Changed the animation for 50% two-handed weapons skill. The animation is based on Alex Draven's work
    • Added shields (many of which are from the mod "Smith: Unnamed hero"). The animation is based on the animations from Alex Draven's SPMBD. Shields add armor, max hp, block magic damage and a chance to block arrows or animals' attacks completely
    • Added 5 shields to learn from Harad and Bennet
    • Mercenary's armor from Myrtana is now divided into upgradable phases per chapter, it is the counterpart to the royal armor, but cheaper. You can complete the game with this armor
    • Orcs' leaps are now dependent on the hero's level. The higher the hero's level the rarer the orcs' leaps become (this didn't work properly before). Also the the leaps deal less damage if the hero is armed with a shield (depends on the "Critical block" parameter)
    • Many smaller fixes

**********0.9.9**********

• Added a large amount of objects in Khorinis and the Valley of Mines
    • Small changes in the monastery
    • Now the flamberge deals extra damage to heavily armored units (elite orc warrior, ghost warrior, paladins and heavily armored mercenaries)
    • Now Bennet's last swords deal extra damage to dragons
    • Now the "Justice Bringer" hammer can stun and deal extra damage
    • Fixed the dragons
    • Now orcs fiercely react to the player's dodges (the higher the player's level the faster they react)
    • Slightly rebalanced magic
    • A lot of smaller changes

**********0.9.8**********

• Remade the pirate's cove in Jharkendar
    • A few changes in Khorinis
    • Added a few models and textures from the Gothic Reloaded Mod
    • Added a new enemy
    • Removed the flaming shadowbeast
    • Optimized few models

**********0.9.7**********

• Added a chopping wood animation by Mark56
    • Added a large amount of objects into Jharkendar's swamp
    • Now orcs can break your block if your fighting skill is lower than 60% (the damage depends on the fighting skill)
    • Now the master rapier has a high chance to break a block (the damage depends on dexterity)
    • Rebalanced the craftable bows
    • Now the heavy steel bow pierces the troll's defense
    • Now hunger, thirst and fatigue don't kill you but rather lower your health to 20%
    • Now you can buy the light, medium and heavy old camp guard armor from Huno. Removed the heavy old camp guard armor from Bloodwyn's chest
    • Now you can buy a water mage robe from Cronos
    • Added digger's pants from Gothic
    • Fixed a a bug about interacting with objects in the third chapter
    • A lot of smaller changes

**********0.9.6**********

• Changed/added a lot of new models
    • Added a lot of details in the Valley of Mines and Khorinis and a few objects in Jharkendar
    • Completely remade the outer ring of the castle
    • Added new animations for certain monsters
    • Added a new enemy
    • Added new interactive objects
    • Now two handed weapons have 4 levels instead of 3. The previous Master animation has been pushed forward to 75%. Current 25% is the old 30%, the 50% has a new animation, based on Alex Draven's work. This was made to make more difficult to train two handed to Master and compensate for radius and damage. And simply because training it to 60% was too easy
    • Added new parameters - thirst, hunger, fatigue. The information is displayed only when the value passes 50%. When these parameters are at 100%, the hero starts to lose health. Added barrels with water to deal with thirst. Sleeping is now limited
    • Added items weight. A new parameter has been added - maximum carrying capacity. It depends on the hero's strength. When the maximum allowed weight is passed, the hero loses the ability to run and fight effectively. The weight indicator is always displayed. Added a belt that increases maximum carrying capacity
    • Remade forging system. Now to make a blade you need to go through Forge -> Anvil -> Bucket -> Crafting table -> Whetstone
    • Now you can't craft a sword without crafting the previous one first
    • Added improvement for the last swords from Harad ("Fine bastard sword" and "Flamberge") which you can learn from Bennet's and Jan's books
    • Special Paladin's weapon now does additional damage to undead
    • Added new skill - armor crafting. Now all new armors and armor improvements in the mod depend on armor crafting skills level (Carl teaches the levels as you progress through chapters)
    • Added a unique new armor which is based on the temerian armor from The Witcher 2. This is the first unique armor you can wear through the whole game
    • Added new skill - leather tanning. Bosper can teach you how to tan skins at special tables after you bring him his skins. The leather is required for forging
    • Added new skill - prospecting. Added new iron and magic ore veins in Khorinis and Valley of Mines. The ore can be harvested without the skill, but the amount of harvested ore depends on the skill (the skill is learned from Harad's apprentice, Bennet's apprentice and a miner in the Valley)
    • Added new skill - bow crafting. Now Bosper can teach his apprentice in bow crafting (bows are from Returning 2.0). After learning a bow, the arrows are learned automatically
    • Added new skill - wood harvesting. Woodcutter Grom can teach you this skill. Now several trees can be cut down to obtain a wood blank for bows and arrows. To craft arrows you will need to cut the blank on the wood saw. The wood can be gathered without the skill, but the gathered amount depends on the skill
    • Added new still - enchanting. Available only to mages. Taught by Selivan. Now when mining ore you also get various gems that can be used in enchanting. The higher the mining skill the higher the chance to get more valuable gems. All usual enchantments are learned automatically when learning skill. Special ones are learned separately
    • Added some new models from Carnage Graphics Patch (Mark56)
    • Added new animation for frying meat on campfires (Mark56)
    • Added animated furniture (Mark56)
    • You can now fry meat in portions on campfires and stoves (campfire animation is used)
    • Added animation for sarcophaguses
    • Protection from cutting damage is now displayed (using MARVIN-mode can mess up the proper display)
    • Added health regeneration at 160 strength and mana regeneration at 160 mana to compensate for the acrobatics bonus. Regeneration turns off if you have a debuff from thirst, hunger or fatigue
    • New areas and implementations of the mod were added onto the maps of Khronis and Valley of Mines
    • The hero's starting parameters were lowered because of the large amount of XP overall
    • Mages can add/remove the hood on the light robe on the crafting table (thus you won't ask me "where can I find a hooded robe?")
    • The Shadows' armor (Diego's clothes) from Gothic is now available
    • Restored the teleport rune in the castle, but it has been moved
    • If you collected the bounty for Canthar, Sara won't disappear anymore in chapter 3, she'll have a different routine because the citizens don't want to miss her new talent
    • The main menu no longer shifts when changing resolution and is positioned how it was intended. Added a background for options menu. Skills menu has been slightly stretched so that the text wouldn't be cut off on wide resolutions
    • A few more small changes
    • A few fixes and changes for older version problems

1. Before playing L'Hiver Edition, you need to change the parameter Scale=0 (section [INTERFACE]) in SystemPack.ini, otherwise there will be readability problems with the text as it is not designed to be altered (increased/reduced in size)
    2. It also recommended to set Disable_D3DVBCAPS_WRITEONLY=1 (section [DEBUG]) to 0, because it eats up 10% of FPS. If after disabled it, you have serious glitches with objects in closed areas (houses) or with clouds, set it back to 1
    3. Installing DX11 renderer is not recommended, because it doesn't support the majority of .zen functions
    4. If your Gothic II\Data folder contains any non default .vdf archives with creation date later than G2_LH_Edit_vXXX.vdf, this can cause conflicts in game
    5. It is recommended to set 2x antialiasing, as well as x16 texture filtering and V-sync in your GPU settings
    6. V.sync can fully\partially fix character staggering when moving with low poligon count in frame

L'Hiver Edition installation is rather simple. Just download the mod file and put it, along with the scripts file in Data folder (the path where you have installed the game usually is C:\Program Files\JoWooD\Gothic II), the MUSIC folder goes instead in _work\Data\Music (where there are the AddonWorld and newworld folders). If you don't want L'Hiver Edition music, just don't copy the folder.

MOD FILE
    L'Hiver Edition ENG 0.9.6 -> https://mega.nz/#!vYNmSDrJ!XeNN5jTLz...2SsayakpqG_9a8

SCRIPTS

MUSIC

FAQ

Are there new NPCs/weapons/items or quests?
    No quests, plot is not affected, but new stuff did has been added.

May I use other modifications together with this?
    It depends on, if we're talking about graphics patches, like vurt's one, it'd be sort of useless, since L'Hiver Edition is mainly a graphics mod. If you want, instead, to play modifications which add new stories/plots/worlds, and you want to use L'Hiver graphics, you could use L'Hiver Edition as graphic patch only (without content then).

A good hardware is required?
    Yes, definitely, otherwise you'll have bad performance. Vegetation and objects density are pretty much high, at least a Intel® Core™ i3 (3.0 GHz) and a NVIDIA GeForce GT 750 or AMD R7 is recommended.

Why there is no link for scripts without features?
    I worked a lot on it, deleted most of the lines related to them. However there are two files in particular which needs a deep checking, ie SleepABit and evt_upddef_addon_func, and unfortunately I'm not that skilled to do it, so if any good scripts modder shows out and wants to help, it's appreciated. I'll be able to finish and release it.

OBVIOUSLY, I USED MY FIXED SCRIPTS FOR L'HIVER EDITION, SO PLEASE, REPORT HERE EVERY TRANSLATION'S PROBLEMS (LIKE PARTS STILL IN RUSSIAN OR SIMPLY ADVICES TO IMPROVE THE ORIGINAL TRANSLATION) YOU'LL ENCOUNTER, SOME THINGS COULD'VE BEEN MISSED.
    Geändert von mathúin (01.09.2017 um 21:40 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Just arrived

gothchild ist offline
    There's no download button/link

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Hi! I just registered on this forum today. I am going to return to the Gothic series and play them all again, 1-2-3, and Forsaken Gods. I just wanted to say that: WOW! This mod is so good! I cant wait for the 0.9.5 english version. I was going to play but then I saw all the great changes in new version so I will wait for it before I start. But how far have you done the translation? Is there much work left? It says [release] in title but then work in progress and no download link. Confusing..
    Maybe there can be a fast google translated update release, that translates the new stuff added from previous english release 0.9.1 only? And then there can also be a release for a deeper rework later when you are finished with that? I would love to be playing this new version, but cant understand the new russian things.

Also. In your post you recommend us using d3d11 renderer, but on the original russian forum unknown111 advice us not to use d3d11 because of bugs? At least that what google translates tells me.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Xardas III

Xardas III ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von gothchild Beitrag anzeigen
    There's no download button/link
    Just read the first sentence of the OP:

WORK IN PROGRESS...

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren

mathúin ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi! I just registered on this forum today. I am going to return to the Gothic series and play them all again, 1-2-3, and Forsaken Gods. I just wanted to say that: WOW! This mod is so good! I cant wait for the 0.9.5 english version. I was going to play but then I saw all the great changes in new version so I will wait for it before I start. But how far have you done the translation? Is there much work left? It says [release] in title but then work in progress and no download link. Confusing..
    Yeah, sorry, maybe I'll edit the title and remove the release tag. Honestly, I don't know when I'll release it, there's not that much work left but I'm still dealing with some things. Currently I'm kinda stuck due to exams and various things, so...

Maybe there can be a fast google translated update release, that translates the new stuff added from previous english release 0.9.1 only? And then there can also be a release for a deeper rework later when you are finished with that? I would love to be playing this new version, but cant understand the new russian things.
    I don't think so, I decided to "take on" this translation because other translations suck, and I'd like to offer the community a good level of translation. Plus, I don't like to release "cripple" works.

Also. In your post you recommend us using d3d11 renderer, but on the original russian forum unknown111 advice us not to use d3d11 because of bugs? At least that what google translates tells me.
    Well, I'm playing it with DX11 renderer and I'm not experiencing bugs so far, but I can't say for sure they won't happen. I said it, it's up to you.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von vonlenska Beitrag anzeigen
    Yeah, sorry, maybe I'll edit the title and remove the release tag. Honestly, I don't know when I'll release it, there's not that much work left but I'm still dealing with some things. Currently I'm kinda stuck due to exams and various things, so...

I don't think so, I decided to "take on" this translation because other translations suck, and I'd like to offer the community a good level of translation. Plus, I don't like to release "cripple" works.

Well, I'm playing it with DX11 renderer and I'm not experiencing bugs so far, but I can't say for sure they won't happen. I said it, it's up to you.

Thank you for the quick answers! I respect the way you think. You do a good thing here, and that you want to offer good translation to the community. I agree that many translations out there are bad. I just thought that bad translations are better than russian at least (since the mod dont offer any new quests or anything). These new features are so cool though, cant wait to play them. So I will just wait with my Gothic playthrough until you are done. Will keep an eye out on this. Thanks again!

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    hi fella!

well done! I was wondering if you have started this already? Since you were involved in translations of the previous versions - hopefully you can use most the translated material for the updated version?
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8 Zitieren

mathúin ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    hi fella!

well done! I was wondering if you have started this already? Since you were involved in translations of the previous versions - hopefully you can use most the translated material for the updated version?
    Hi dude (KaraliusMindaugas from Mod DB?), actually my translation is the only one updated at the moment, even Jason's stopped on 0.9.1.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    that's me
    just read the changelog - wow, it will be really challenging now. Hopefully thirst/hunger etc is pretty balanced..

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    that's me
    just read the changelog - wow, it will be really challenging now. Hopefully thirst/hunger etc is pretty balanced..
    Isnt it awesome? I love the new things added! I agree the difficulty is kinda high on Lhiver I noticed. But thats ok. In worst case you could always use Marvin to give yourself some extra health or something, its a single player game after all I have promised myself not to cheat on this, I really wanna complete it. But I wont be a mage this time around, that was already hard enough before (There is also a link to no hunger/thirst/weight script on the original russian thread)

Apparently the previous translation from 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 jason were kinda bad, no? vonlenska will make it much better I think, like a complete rework. Im very excited to follow this.

Another thing I wondered and asked about in Gothic Reworked patch was if it was compatible with L'Hiver. I will of course use L'hiver as mod + D3D11. But maybe some textures from Gothic Reworked would fit really well with this one.
    I asked here but they only say its not compatible, not sure why: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1348272-Ank%C3%BCndigung-Gothic_2-Reworked-Mod/page16?p=24862643&viewfull=1#post24862643

Here is original: http://themodders.org/index.php?topic=22102.0
    Geändert von Sagrido (05.05.2016 um 13:26 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    that's me
    Hey, nice to see you guys here. Ready for one more playthrough, Karalius? I am still waiting for ENG version, have not yet started :-). Sigur, good luck with translation and many thanks for your dedication.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Fjodik Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey, nice to see you guys here. Ready for one more playthrough, Karalius? I am still waiting for ENG version, have not yet started :-). Sigur, good luck with translation and many thanks for your dedication.
    I dont know if you meant me by "Sigur", but Volenska is the translater of this mod, not me. But yes, we all must thank him for this .
    Its good to see there are more people than me waiting for this, awesome!

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    I dont know if you meant me by "Sigur", but Volenska is the translater of this mod, not me. But yes, we all must thank him for this .
    Its good to see there are more people than me waiting for this, awesome!
    I though that Volenska is actually Sigur_Rós from Moddb, now I am confused :-), in all cases, can´t wait!!!

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    I though that Volenska is actually Sigur_Rós from Moddb, now I am confused :-), in all cases, can´t wait!!!
    Oh! Maybe he is then, I have no idea about moddb ^^

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15 Zitieren

mathúin ist offline
    It's always me, Sigur_Rós on Mod DB and vonlenska here.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Hey, nice to see you guys here. Ready for one more playthrough, Karalius?
    hell yeah! I saw some screens in Russian forum, now previously empty new territories are filled with bad guys
    new challenging features will be great experience indeed!

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline

May I use other modifications together with this?
    It depends on, if we're talking about graphics patches, like vurt's one, it'd be sort of useless, since L'Hiver Edition is mainly a graphics mod. If you want, instead, to play modifications which add new stories/plots/worlds, and you want to use L'Hiver graphics, you could use L'Hiver Edition as graphics patch. Currently, there are two versions of it, the one made by Marcello and that of a Polish guy, I don't know much about them, only that Marcello's offers the chance to have L'Hiver with Valley of Mines "dark" and "green".
    You think vurt's patch add anything that L'hiver doesnt have? In that case maybe we should both and have L'hiver take priority over Vurt's?

In the D3D11 replacement normalmaps, there is a replacements_vurt.zip, and then a replacements_Normalmaps_LHiver.zip. I dont know if I need both, it seems like L'hiver replacements contain Vurts normalmaps inside it already.

In Jason's L'hiver http://www.moddb.com/mods/gothic-ii-...er-eng-edition, he says:

1. Download original, vurt's and l'hiver normalmaps.
    2. Unpack normalmaps_Original to Gothic II\system\GD3D11\textures\replacements\Normalmaps_Original
    3. Unpack normalmaps_Vurt to Gothic II\system\GD3D11\textures\replacements\Normalmaps_Original and override
    4. Unpack normalmaps_LHiver to Gothic II\system\GD3D11\textures\replacements\Normalmaps_Original and override
    5. ????
    6. Profit

So I guess both works well together in D3D11, I dont need to download Vurtz VDF from here then? http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...phics-Overhaul

I also found a "replacements_lhiver_Dark valley of mines.zip" from somewhere, think from Marcello. If I add that it removes the Green Mines, I suspect. But will this work with 0.9.5 version also?

Last question: will Marcello's L'hiver_BalanceFix_2 be needed for ENG 0.9.5? It exist for German 0.9.5 http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...sche-Version-2

I just try want to add all graphics possible upon L'hiver to make all complete, but I still want L'hiver as full version mod 0.9.5.
    Geändert von Sagrido (07.05.2016 um 00:15 Uhr) Grund: Added questions :)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18 Zitieren

mathúin ist offline
    You think vurt's patch add anything that L'hiver doesnt have? In that case maybe we should both and have L'hiver take priority over Vurt's?

In the D3D11 replacement normalmaps, there is a replacements_vurt.zip, and then a replacements_Normalmaps_LHiver.zip. I dont know if I need both, it seems like L'hiver replacements contain Vurts normalmaps inside it already.

In Jason's L'hiver http://www.moddb.com/mods/gothic-ii-...er-eng-edition, he says:

1. Download original, vurt's and l'hiver normalmaps.
    2. Unpack normalmaps_Original to Gothic II\system\GD3D11\textures\replacements\Normalmaps_Original
    3. Unpack normalmaps_Vurt to Gothic II\system\GD3D11\textures\replacements\Normalmaps_Original and override
    4. Unpack normalmaps_LHiver to Gothic II\system\GD3D11\textures\replacements\Normalmaps_Original and override
    5. ????
    6. Profit

So I guess both works well together in D3D11, I dont need to download Vurtz VDF from here then? http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...phics-Overhaul
    Frankly, I don't know, surely one has something which the other doesn't, but you could try to use both. If you notice, while progressing in the game, some bad or missed textures (like in those screens posted by Marcello), well, that means you can't use both. It's simple!

I also found a "replacements_lhiver_Dark valley of mines.zip" from somewhere, think from Marcello. If I add that it removes the Green Mines, I suspect. But will this work with 0.9.5 version also?
    The original Russian L'Hiver Edition has "green" Valley of Mines, which means that Valley of Mines has been filled with vegetation, and this contrasts with the original G2 NotR, as it's supposed to been burned down by dragons, remember?

That's why Marcello has realized, beside this green version, a "dark" version, where Valley of Mines has no vegetation, like in the original G2 NotR.

Last question: will Marcello's L'hiver_BalanceFix_2 be needed for ENG 0.9.5? It exist for German 0.9.5 http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...sche-Version-2
    I should see what this fix does, to understand if it could be compatible with ENG version.

I just try want to add all graphics possible upon L'hiver to make all complete, but I still want L'hiver as full version mod 0.9.5.
    Yeah, I know what you mean, but I guess it won't be possible, simply because combining several texture patches may cause problems. Try anyway, it's the best way to know. I think that L'Hiver Edition it's the closest thing to a sort of ultimate graphics patch for G2, so in most cases it'll be the only thing you'll need to play G2 with enhanced graphics, even though with the latest updates it's become more content related (you can see the amount of things added in the changelog) than graphics'.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Frankly, I don't know, surely one has something which the other doesn't, but you could try to use both. If you notice, while progressing in the game, some bad or missed textures (like in those screens posted by Marcello), well, that means you can't use both. It's simple!

Yeah, I know what you mean, but I guess it won't be possible, simply because combining several texture patches may cause problems. Try anyway, it's the best way to know. I think that L'Hiver Edition it's the closest thing to a sort of ultimate graphics patch for G2, so in most cases it'll be the only thing you'll need to play G2 with enhanced graphics, even though with the latest updates it's become more content related (you can see the amount of things added in the changelog) than graphics'.
    You are right. I will just try. If I see any bugged textures I will just remove the pack and use L'hiver only. The thing about messed up things in the Return combined with L'hiver is that they both contain content and such, So I thought purely texture pack like Reworked could work. We will see. I will give feedback if it doesnt work, but first we wait for 0.9.5

The original Russian L'Hiver Edition has "green" Valley of Mines, which means that Valley of Mines has been filled with vegetation, and this contrasts with the original G2 NotR, as it's supposed to been burned down by dragons, remember?

That's why Marcello has realized, beside this green version, a "dark" version, where Valley of Mines has no vegetation, like in the original G2 NotR.
    Yes I understand. I wondered if Marcello's dark version, which is for german 0.9.1, will work with english 0.9.5. I like the burned dark Valley of Mines, it makes more sense imo.

I should see what this fix does, to understand if it could be compatible with ENG version.
    I use google translate to understand. Under installer/download it says:

optional, but recommended: LHiver_BalancingFix_2.exe (only for v0.91!), contains game-restart query, text corrections, world change (Waterfront) and modified balancing. ONLY valid for the new translated original version, which is available for download since 18.04.2015, ie not for the outdated, previous versions.

But then further down, it says:

L'Hiver Edition DE Original 0.95 (world extensions BalancingFix_2 integrated)
    L'Hiver Edition DE Original Dark 0.95 (world extensions BalancingFix_2 integrated)

So its confusing if it worked with 0.9.5 or not, and if it works with english or not.

I like the fixes made though, things like weapon bug and teleport fix etc, not sure about the "Experience Counter x10" though, maybe it means something else than I think, but it would be cool to have it also for ENG, unless they have been fixed in 0.9.5 by Unknown111 already.
    Geändert von Sagrido (07.05.2016 um 13:07 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20 Zitieren

mathúin ist offline
    Yes I understand. I wondered if Marcello's dark version, which is for german 0.9.1, will work with english 0.9.5. I like the burned dark Valley of Mines, it makes more sense imo.
    Marcello updated his versions all to 0.9.5, but only the "graphic section", he didn't add any scripts. So, theoretically, my English scripts, as soon as they'll be ready, could be applied on Marcello's dark version and you can play it. But I'm not sure of this, I should check by myself or ask Marcello.

I use google translate to understand. Under installer/download it says:

optional, but recommended: LHiver_BalancingFix_2.exe (only for v0.91!), contains game-restart query, text corrections, world change (Waterfront) and modified balancing. ONLY valid for the new translated original version, which is available for download since 18.04.2015, ie not for the outdated, previous versions.

But then further down, it says:

L'Hiver Edition DE Original 0.95 (world extensions BalancingFix_2 integrated)
    L'Hiver Edition DE Original Dark 0.95 (world extensions BalancingFix_2 integrated)

So its confusing if it worked with 0.9.5 or not, and if it works with english or not.

I like the fixes made though, things like weapon bug and teleport fix etc, not sure about the "Experience Counter x10" though, maybe it means something else than I think, but it would be cool to have it also for ENG, unless they have been fixed in 0.9.5 by Unknown111 already.
    Just leave 0.9.1 version, if this fix is integrated in 0.9.5 version, why would you download 0.9.1? Again, I'll try to make a dark version of my English edition as well, I only have to check if it's possible, and ask for permission to Marcello obviously.

Seite 1 von 25 12345812 ... Letzte »