Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 6 von 25 « Erste ... 23456789101317 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 101 bis 120 von 495
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #101 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von mat-th-ew Beitrag anzeigen
    Almost done, please be patient just a bit more.
    Matt, don't rush and take your time as long as you need (or have obviously )
    better as much flawless as possible than quicker

You are great to take all those efforts - thank you!
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

2. Beiträge anzeigen #102 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Sleeping issue, for those who'll want to play the full version (I mean the version with the features), has been fixed in 0.9.6.
    But how exactly did he "fix" it? What was changed? Can we now sleep anywhere in any bed? Or did he make sleepiness accumulate slower? These things I still wonder before I can decide which version to go with

3. Beiträge anzeigen #103 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Ratamahatta you are a member of the russian forum too right? Could you maybe ask Unknown what exactly was fixed in the last version regarding sleep?
    I see Matt got the no weight script now, thats pretty sweet! I still wonder which version im going to play. Hard to decide, it depends on how sleep work.

Btw, any update on the crafting bugs that people mentioned earlier in the threat?

4. Beiträge anzeigen #104 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von mathúin

mathúin ist offline
    Released scripts file with features and updated FAQs.

No features-less version for the moment, please read OP.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #105 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Released scripts file with features and updated FAQs.

No features-less version for the moment, please read OP.
    Yay! Time to slay!

I played for awhile and damn is that Weight feature messege annoying!! It constantly spam me saying I got 3/30 etc..
    Can this be changed in any way so it only shows when I open inventory or something?
    An icon shows up when you are hungry/thirsty, but it doesnt say 'how' hungry you are.
    I think im probably going to stick with the no-features version anyway. The features mostly feels annoying rather than "fun" in any way.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #106 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Der-Orden-Xar

Der-Orden-Xar ist offline
    the moment I play the 0.9.1 German-Version, but the project is canceld and will not updatet to 0.9.6

Can I just install the 0.9.6 eng over the German Version and load my savegame or must I start a new game or delete the German Version before install the English Version?

BTW: The Way is the autoupdate is not possible atm for me
    Die Mathematik ist das Alphabet, mit dem Gott die Welt geschrieben hat.
    Die Natur ist in der Sprache der Mathematik geschrieben.
    Galileo Galilei
    Die Logik ist die Hygiene, deren sich der Mathematiker bedient, um seine Gedanken gesund und kräftig zu erhalten.
    Weyl

7. Beiträge anzeigen #107 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Der-Orden-Xar Beitrag anzeigen
    Can I just install the 0.9.6 eng over the German Version and load my savegame or must I start a new game or delete the German Version before install the English Version?
    I don't think so. IMHO you'll have to start over as new features are implemented, etc.

Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    Ratamahatta you are a member of the russian forum too right? Could you maybe ask Unknown what exactly was fixed in the last version regarding sleep?
    Sagrido - creator of the mod unknown111 is not very interested in his mod's modifications, so is not very eager to help with Matt;'s requests. The best thing is to find someone with a more in depths scripting/moding experience? maybe this fella could help? http://www.moddb.com/mods/gothic-ii-...er-eng-edition
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

8. Beiträge anzeigen #108 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    Sagrido - creator of the mod unknown111 is not very interested in his mod's modifications, so is not very eager to help with Matt;'s requests. The best thing is to find someone with a more in depths scripting/moding experience? maybe this fella could help? http://www.moddb.com/mods/gothic-ii-...er-eng-edition
    Nah, I was just interesting in what exactly was changed, if he could tell you. I read the russian forum with google translate but I cant type in russian and I havent registered so I thought maybe you or Matt could just ask him what he changed. But its no big deal, I'll just wait for the featureless version instead.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #109 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von mathúin

mathúin ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Der-Orden-Xar Beitrag anzeigen
    the moment I play the 0.9.1 German-Version, but the project is canceld and will not updatet to 0.9.6

As Rata have already said, you must start over if you want to use this version of L'Hiver Edition. Saves won't be compatible.

BTW: The Way is the autoupdate is not possible atm for me
    What?

Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    Let's say unknown111 is a complete idiot. And no, that guy can't help, I guess... look at his last access, january 22th.

Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    Nah, I was just interesting in what exactly was changed, if he could tell you. I read the russian forum with google translate but I cant type in russian and I havent registered so I thought maybe you or Matt could just ask him what he changed. But its no big deal, I'll just wait for the featureless version instead.
    Sagrido, try to play 0.9.6 version, you'll probably find it out for yourself, and maybe you'll be able to tell us what changed.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #110 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Let's say unknown111 is a complete idiot. And no, that guy can't help, I guess... look at his last access, january 22th.

Sagrido, try to play 0.9.6 version, you'll probably find it out for yourself, and maybe you'll be able to tell us what changed.

Ouch, thats not very nice. I understand there has been some language issues as I see on the russian forums. Anyway, hope it works out in the end.

And sorry, im not going to play with features, they are insanely annoying to me when I tried to play. I was just curious what was changed in regards to "sleep fix" and if someone could ask Unknown what was fixed exactly. But its no big deal.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #111 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Der-Orden-Xar

Der-Orden-Xar ist offline
    What?
    That was the I-had-no-time-to-read-what-I-wrote-part

But thank you both, so I will wait a little bit (=till Version 0.20.6 or something like that^^)
    Die Mathematik ist das Alphabet, mit dem Gott die Welt geschrieben hat.
    Die Natur ist in der Sprache der Mathematik geschrieben.
    Galileo Galilei
    Die Logik ist die Hygiene, deren sich der Mathematiker bedient, um seine Gedanken gesund und kräftig zu erhalten.
    Weyl

12. Beiträge anzeigen #112 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Chulainn ist offline
    Hey guys. How do I install this mod? The donnwload link only provides one .vdf file. I already have d3d11 and sweetFX, but I don't know how to make L'Hiver work.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #113 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Mark56

Mark56 ist offline
    Just drop it into Data folder.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #114 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Chulainn ist offline
    Yeah, I dropped it in the data folder, but it seems that something is missing. Some people does't go to sleep. Well, they sleep, but the sleeping animation doesn't appear and they keep on standing. Sarah sleep in hotel, not in her new little house. Harrad don't even forge weapons. He only walks around the anvil, couldron with water and so on. I myself can't seem to heat the raw steel. Animation appears, but there glowing steel (or however it is called) doesn't appear in my inventory. Furthermore Bosper wears only simple leather armor, instead leather armor with fur collar. Lares doesn't wear witcher's armor. The smith near Ignaz house (forgot his name) is supposed to have an option to teach me armor forging or some other additional skill, but he only talks about teaching strength. Merchants Sellivan, meat trader and some other guy, who were introduced with this mod are missing. And lastly, there is no new balancing. I have played 0.9a version of l'hiver and it was crushingly hard. This one seems to have vanilla gothic ballancing. And these issues I have noticed only being in the city. So am I missing something or these bugs/features supposed to happen?

15. Beiträge anzeigen #115 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Demondays

Demondays ist offline
    Chulainn, did you start new game after installing the mod? Its necessary.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #116 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Chulainn ist offline
    Yes I did start a new game. I also tried deleted this .vdf file and loading up the save and I noticed that: 1. Menu screen is different. 2. The game crashes when I tried loading up the save, that uses l'hiver.vdf. So the mod seems to be working, but why so many features are missing?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #117 Zitieren

Demondays ist offline
    ation
    MOD FILE

SCRIPTS

MUSIC

Chulainn, did You download and install all those 3 files (mod file, scripts, music)? Because from Your description it seems only world is from lhiver in Your game and rest (scripts) is from Vanilla G2Notr.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #118 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Chulainn ist offline
    Thank you Demondays. I am an idiot. Forgot the script files. :-D One last thing. Is there any easy way of editing the scripts? I mean if wanted to change the values of gained experience, learning points etc? Like notrcustom. Because I have completed gothic 2 notr more than a dozen times. I have even completed gothic 2 with l'hiver 0.9a on that crushing difficulty. So I just want to enjoy this version of l'hiver without worrying that a wolf can easily kill me, when I am wearing a paladin's armor.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #119 Zitieren

Demondays ist offline
    Unfortunately there is no "easy way" of editing those scripts. Notrcustom will not work here because modification comes with its own scripts which are in compiled format. Its still possible to edit them but You would have to first unpack them from .vdf file and then decompile unpacked gothic.dat file with program called GothicSourcer. Then You could edit those decompiled scripts manually and change what You need (that may require a basic knowledge about scripting, but nothing really difficult). After that You compile scripts again also using GothicSourcer and then pack them back to .vdf package and thats pretty much it :P
    Geändert von Demondays (27.08.2016 um 22:40 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #120 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Chulainn ist offline
    I see. Welp, It can't be helped then. :-)
    I have sweetFX installed, but I can't find a way to tweak it. Because I saw some videos with bleak and vivid colors at the same time with sweetFx, but as I am using vanilla reshade, nothing seems to change. The most similar looks Gothic II ReShade NeuroFunkeR Edition, but I want to tweak that too.
    Geändert von Chulainn (28.08.2016 um 15:27 Uhr) Grund: Not relevenat anymore

Seite 6 von 25 « Erste ... 23456789101317 ... Letzte »