Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 2 von 25 « Erste 123456913 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 495
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von vonlenska Beitrag anzeigen
    Marcello updated his versions all to 0.9.5, but only the "graphic section", he didn't add any scripts. So, theoretically, my English scripts, as soon as they'll be ready, could be applied on Marcello's dark version and you can play it. But I'm not sure of this, I should check by myself or ask Marcello.
    That's great! You can ask him so we know. Then we can choose if we want Green or Dark mines

Just leave 0.9.1 version, if this fix is integrated in 0.9.5 version, why would you download 0.9.1? Again, I'll try to make a dark version of my English edition as well, I only have to check if it's possible, and ask for permission to Marcello obviously.
    No no, I wont download 0.9.1. I asked if Balancefix_2 works with 0.9.5 or not, and whether it works in English or not. Marcello's post says it only works with 0.9.1 at first, but then it says it is integrated into the german version of 0.9.5, so I dont know if its was also integrated into the russian version as well, and in that case, we dont need to bother with the balancefix_2 in ENG at all, because its already in. ^^

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von mathúin

mathúin ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    No no, I wont download 0.9.1. I asked if Balancefix_2 works with 0.9.5 or not, and whether it works in English or not. Marcello's post says it only works with 0.9.1 at first, but then it says it is integrated into the german version of 0.9.5, so I dont know if its was also integrated into the russian version as well, and in that case, we dont need to bother with the balancefix_2 in ENG at all, because its already in. ^^
    No, in the original Russian version there's no balancing fix, it's something only made by Marcello for his versions, so in case we wanted to put it into English version, it's always needed to check.

P.S.: Sagrido, for next questions there's also Skype, don't forget!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    No, in the original Russian version there's no balancing fix, it's something only made by Marcello for his versions, so in case we wanted to put it into English version, it's always needed to check.

Ah, sorry mate! I forget. I dont use Skype too often. I will use it for further questions

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Xardas III

Xardas III ist offline
    But it would be good to ask questions, that could be interesting for other people too, in the thread. In this case, everyone can directly read the answers. Otherwise, they will be asked again and again.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Xardas III Beitrag anzeigen
    But it would be good to ask questions, that could be interesting for other people too, in the thread. In this case, everyone can directly read the answers. Otherwise, they will be asked again and again.
    This is true of course! But I realised some of my questions could be seen as rather silly and not the right place to ask etc, it just causes more confusion than anything, I do this when I get overhyped on something, . Anyway, Vonlenska can answer for himself of course.

But I can share what I know now so far and what I believe. For example, I know now that Marcello's balancefix_2 will not be needed for this 0.9.5 English version, it was created for 0.9.1 exclusively. And I also know that the optimal Dark or Green Valley of mines Replacement files will both work, because they are added in D3D11, not the actual mod. So language version wont interfere.

What wont work is the Gothic Reworkedby Halk Hogan (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...2-Reworked-Mod), because it changes ton of more stuff than just new better texture, it adds alot of world things and scripts, stuff like new animations etc. But honestly, I understand it is not even needed because L'hiver is such a massive and complete overhaul on its own.

The russian version of 0.9.5 added things like hunger, thirst and carry weight, these things can in russian be disabled with a optional script, I thought this would work instantly with english version too, but it will not, since it changes scripts back to russian. So extra translation will be needed, maybe we can get that option later on if Vonlenska feel like it, but for the initial release I think we should just get the base mod translated first, then we'll see

I also understand that the optimal "new water" texture will work, because it only changes texture (tex files), and nothing else. Same thing goes for the optimal blue font. Both of these where released by Marcello here, at the very bottom of the installationroutine/download section: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...sche-Version-2
    I dont think this needs to be added officially to Eng version anyway, its just cool extra stuff that us users, both english and german, can use ^^

Then there is one more thing that might be said, but I will not speak about that, its up to vonlenska what he will do, all I know is that it will also be completely optional, for people who want it. So, this is all I know and can say. Hope this cleared up some confusion, if there are questions, just ask away. Again, Vonlenska can talk for himself, im just an eager supporter
    Geändert von Sagrido (12.05.2016 um 21:13 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Thanks for the new screen comparisons! Beautiful! Its hard to choose between Green or Dark valley of mines. Can I switch between the two versions with the same save file? I will probably try them both in that case

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27 Zitieren

mathúin ist offline
    It's up to you, theoretically a green Valley it's not logical, if you prefer the original experience go with the dark.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Ye, dark seem better to be honest. But I will probabaly test both, as long as I can use the same save file ^^

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Hey, any updates about the progress? Many thanks in advance. Cheers.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    This was released as a seperate work by him.
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...ed-and-cleaned

I think L'hiver is getting closer to release soon too. I know he works on it. He will answer this himself of course.
    Im eagerly awaiting it as well

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    You should update the "Status: Developing (x%)" part in the OP I think, so people get a point at where its at. Thats why it was put there right?

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    You should update the "Status: Developing (x%)" part in the OP I think, so people get a point at where its at. Thats why it was put there right?
    Ahyeah, 70% already! well done!

matthias.josefsson, are there any difficulties in translation that keep stopping you from finishing it? could we help at all?
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33 Zitieren

mathúin ist offline
    Hey Rata, actually I'm just doing some final adjustments. On tuesday I have an exam, so it'll be probably ready by the end of the week. Delays are due mainly to the fact I'm working on my scripts patch too, which will be integrated in this L'Hiver Edition obviously. Thank you for your interest.
    Geändert von mathúin (16.06.2016 um 13:06 Uhr)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    Ahyeah, 70% already! well done!

matthias.josefsson, are there any difficulties in translation that keep stopping you from finishing it? could we help at all?
    Zitat Zitat von matthias.josefsson Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey Rata, actually I'm just doing some final adjustments. On tuesday I have an exam, so it'll be probably ready by the end of the week. Delays are due mainly to the fact I'm working on my scripts patch too, which will be integrated in this L'Hiver Edition obviously. Thank you for your interest.

Great news! End of next week we fight then!
    Looking forward to it!

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Good luck in your exam! fingers crossed

By saying 'on my scripts patch too' - what is that? Is it some adjustments/re-balance of original L'Hiver?

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36 Zitieren

mathúin ist offline
    L'Hiver Edition ENG is out, check out the OP to download it.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    L'Hiver Edition ENG is out, check out the OP to download it.

thanks for all the work with this translation!!!

Any reported bugs so far?

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38 Zitieren

mathúin ist offline
    Actually not yet, you can start reporting some if you find them. Have fun, man.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Actually not yet, you can start reporting some if you find them. Have fun, man.
    What about that hunger/thirst/fatigue issue that Ungvaar in russian forum mentioned? (died after sleeping in the cave second day in the very beginning of the game)

Sure will let you know about some findings when will start a new game!

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40 Zitieren

mathúin ist offline
    I fixed it, no problem, go ahead. Furthermore, Ungvaar is one of the Russian guys who helped me through the translation, so he reported me instantly.

I'm planning to release a versione without these features, by the way. I mean thirst/hunger/weight.

Seite 2 von 25 « Erste 123456913 ... Letzte »