Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 25 von 25 « Erste ... 14182122232425
Ergebnis 481 bis 495 von 495
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #481 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von mathúin

mathúin ist offline
    Hi guys, there are only dialogues left to check, but basically I'm done with translating L'Hiver. I know, I'm late, two other Italian guys anticipated me, however their version, as many might've already noticed, is slightly different from the original Russian. They took some things from the Polish version, modified the LP system, restored some teleport runes and so on... mine is exactly the same as the Russian's, with hunger/thirst and all the other features, but I'll release a feature-less version as well, always following the Russian's.

I spent time in this work, so at some point, even when I saw there was already an English translation, it seemed to me it would've been a pity not to release it. If anyone wants the challenging experience, here you have it. My congrats to my compatriots for their work.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #482 Zitieren
    Rookie

SinclairDante ist offline

Smile

Zitat Zitat von Masty Beitrag anzeigen
    It should be: ItRw_Bow_H_03 for the bow, just get it directly i guess
    But if you prefer the wood billets: ITMI_WOODBAR_BIG
    Thank you Masty, I did find one tree somewhere deep in the woods that I overlook in the past chapter. The codes will come in handy when I want to craft the last bow from Bosper list!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #483 Zitieren
    Lehrling

graffikbv ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von mathúin Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi guys, there are only dialogues left to check, but basically I'm done with translating L'Hiver. I know, I'm late, two other Italian guys anticipated me, however their version, as many might've already noticed, is slightly different from the original Russian. They took some things from the Polish version, modified the LP system, restored some teleport runes and so on... mine is exactly the same as the Russian's, with hunger/thirst and all the other features, but I'll release a feature-less version as well, always following the Russian's.

I spent time in this work, so at some point, even when I saw there was already an English translation, it seemed to me it would've been a pity not to release it. If anyone wants the challenging experience, here you have it. My congrats to my compatriots for their work.
    Thanks for the work man ! Keep it up. Also when u release the featureless version, what kind of things will you remove / add ? Can't wait to play your version till Elex comes .

4. Beiträge anzeigen #484 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline

Thank you for all your work man! Really appreciate all you done for us!

5. Beiträge anzeigen #485 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von mathúin

mathúin ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von graffikbv Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks for the work man ! Keep it up. Also when u release the featureless version, what kind of things will you remove / add ? Can't wait to play your version till Elex comes .
    Hi homeboy, except for known bugs that the Russian author forgot to fix, I guess nothing, I'll simply follow the Russian version. If you want something more particular, you should take a look at the other version.
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...nglish-Edition

Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    Thank you for all your work man! Really appreciate all you done for us!
    Hey man, nice to see you again, sorry for having disappointed you, in the end somebody else anticipated me and finished the work, sorry to have kept you waiting for so long.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #486 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline

thanks dude for all your work for English Gothic community!
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

7. Beiträge anzeigen #487 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Arszi ist offline
    Hello,

My questions are not entirely in connection with the "normal" L'Hiver mod, but I did not find a better place to ask them.

I am playing with the L'hiver Edition Graphics & World + Vurt v0.9.1 edition.

My problems are, that at least two Goblin Berries and (at least) one Dragonroots are missing. Also all the teleport runes for the old valley.

In theory, this version should be graphics + world only, and should not change any of the contents to this degree.

*Is it normal, that theese items are missing if I use the world+graphics only mod?
    *What about the normal version? I did not see any removed teleport runes and "bonus giver plants" in the changelog.
    *Can I still find them anywhere, or should I use the console to spawn them, because they are not available anymore?

8. Beiträge anzeigen #488 Zitieren
    Adventurer

AntonioBarbarian ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Arszi Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello,

My questions are not entirely in connection with the "normal" L'Hiver mod, but I did not find a better place to ask them.

My problems are, that at least two Goblin Berries and (at least) one Dragonroots are missing. Also all the teleport runes for the old valley.

In theory, this version should be graphics + world only, and should not change any of the contents to this degree.

*Is it normal, that theese items are missing if I use the world+graphics only mod?
    *What about the normal version? I did not see any removed teleport runes and "bonus giver plants" in the changelog.
    *Can I still find them anywhere, or should I use the console to spawn them, because they are not available anymore?
    Yes the mod does make some changes to the world and some item placements, including the removal of some runes (to up the challenge, though I digress). But yes, the only way to get the runes is to spawn them, as they have been removed.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #489 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Arszi Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello,

check this patch fella - https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...nglish-Edition
    some of the teleport runes are being brought back to the game, and regarding perm plants - yes some are relocated to different places since the world has expanded quite a lot

10. Beiträge anzeigen #490 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Arszi ist offline
    Thank you for your answers

It seems then, if even the graphics only version changes the game this much, there is no reason not to use the full version.

Could you please tell me, where can I find my missing plants then?

http://www.worldofgothic.com/images/...orld_herbs.jpg

3. Dragonroot

2. and 10. Goblin Berry

11. Beiträge anzeigen #491 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    3. Dragonroot - far in the woods behind landlord's farm on a hill near abandoned chappel/graveyard, 'guarded' by Elite Orc.

2. and 10. Goblin Berry - I think this one is somewhere nearby the new goblin's cave next to the pond but not sure.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #492 Zitieren
    Rookie

RedJohn ist offline
    Hi community im new here ,im fan gothic series,i try this mod l'hiver i made all steps from page 24,but when i try to run the game i got this message

:Your Gothic-Executabile does not match the checksum for this version of GD3D11
    This DLL only works for Gothic 2 NOTR Version 2.6 or SysPack
    U can continue and try wanyways but the game will most likely crash.

well the game is working fine,i play like 1h,but i hope there will not be game crash or smthing like that late in the game and ai can;t play anymore.
    Thank you.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #493 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von RedJohn Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi community im new here ,im fan gothic series,i try this mod l'hiver i made all steps from page 24,but when i try to run the game i got this message

well the game is working fine,i play like 1h,but i hope there will not be game crash or smthing like that late in the game and ai can;t play anymore.
    Thank you.
    maybe try i out without GD3D11? have you installed system pack?

14. Beiträge anzeigen #494 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Yuko ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von RedJohn Beitrag anzeigen

Thank you.
    You can play it without any problems. You0ll get this message on every start-up, but it won't crash your game. Be sure to install the 4Gb Patch and the crashfixer and you'll be fine

15. Beiträge anzeigen #495 Zitieren
    Rookie

RedJohn ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Yuko Beitrag anzeigen
    You can play it without any problems. You0ll get this message on every start-up, but it won't crash your game. Be sure to install the 4Gb Patch and the crashfixer and you'll be fine
    Thank you for the answers guys,and yes i did all stepts postet by 'granregon' + crashfixer,the game seems to work fine only camera speed i think is so low,my mose sens. is at max but still is moveing slow,i have good fps in game ,anyway, I was worried about the error when starting the game.

Seite 25 von 25 « Erste ... 14182122232425