Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 24 von 25 « Erste ... 1317202122232425 Letzte »
Ergebnis 461 bis 480 von 495
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #461 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von chessdragon136

chessdragon136 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Masty Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes we think it is possible and we'll probably do this, thanks for the idea, as a mage in the previous run i did with the 0.9.6.1 version, i know how frustrating and bad-done is enchanting
    Yeah, I actually modded it in 0.9.6.1 to use a bookstand in his shop but even that was a tight squeeze for all the texts! So changing it to be a book series would make the most sense. Once you release 1.1 I may look into it myself again to look at book series for all the trades (armorer, enchanting...)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #462 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Guys, who is actually working on translation? Matt, Gwyn and Masty? Once again many thanks for your work.
    Geändert von Fjodik (16.09.2017 um 21:04 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #463 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von chessdragon136 Beitrag anzeigen
    Yeah, I actually modded it in 0.9.6.1 to use a bookstand in his shop but even that was a tight squeeze for all the texts! So changing it to be a book series would make the most sense. Once you release 1.1 I may look into it myself again to look at book series for all the trades (armorer, enchanting...)
    We added to the hero's diary every single item you get from enchanting, with the respective recipe. You'll find it in 'General Information'.
    Making books out of that was kinda hard and ridicolous (it would've been like 10+ tomes), this way is better-looking and efficient.

Zitat Zitat von Fjodik Beitrag anzeigen
    Guys, who is actually working on translation? Matt, Gwyn and Masty? Once again many thanks for your work.
    Me and Granregon are working on the translation and the other changes, Gwyn will probably help us soon with new scripts (we're still fixing some translations we forgot in dialogs, every day we find some so we decided to check once again every single file and every single dialog of NPCs)

Matt in the meanwhile is working on the "vanilla" version of the 1.1, with 0 changes. So if you want to play the original hiver you'll have to wait for him, but he's working on it.

We're probably gonna make a new topic to make this difference more clear.
    Geändert von Masty (17.09.2017 um 13:27 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #464 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Hi, thanks for your support, for the moment we don't need help but if you have any idea (but don't ask me to make an easy version of gothic please ) of possible changes, just write them here and we'll think about it.
    The translation of the version without the survival mechanics is completed, we're testing and fixing minor bugs or wrong translations and studying the script to make some little changes, here is a list of the changes we had in mind:
    • Running animation (the one you have when you drink a speed potion) when you unluck the "Acrobatic" skill, we think that makes sense and in any case it will take a lot to reach 160 dex (chapter 3/4), this will make Bow-build way more viable (since you can kite easier) and more fun in general for those who want to invest in dex (which got a decent buff in this version). We think it balances the fact that dex weapons are less powerful late game.

Let us know what do you think about this changes!
    I personally think this feature should be excluded from the changes you gonna make. This would eliminate the whole purpose of speed potions and part of alchemy (if needed). IMHO the best solution was implemented in the latest Returning mod - where there is 'sprint' function based on stamina usage. Dexterity based characters executed this with much higher efficiency compared to strenght based chars. Either could use speed potion. But always be able to sprint without consequences makes a bit 'out of boundaries' (i understand that is fantesy world but still )

LP system, introduced by Gwyn, was good addition in my opinion, I liked it in the last gameplay. And definitely Yes to resurection of those few teleporter runes!

I really hope that unknown111 managed to improve a lot since last version (released in English) and some known and mentioned bugs were fixed in current version! Since this mod is more like aestetics features etc, I wished it would evolve into more 'immersed' game with the good old same Gothic feeling - with more active NPCs with their improved and changed daily routines, reactions, smarter foes, 'enriched' environment and surroundings, surprises etc. Well here are my old notes about my experience while playing previously realeased English l'Hivers MOD version (if you guys (Masty, Granregon, Gwyn, Matthew..) who are planing to release the update would be interested):
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

Here is NH's stats straight after Undead Dragon's defeat.
    [Bild: DHgameplay2016.jpg ]
    Please note – as I went DH path, had option for 2x Embarla Firgasto potions (+30str), also as an additional 3x str potions were available in Irdorath as well as 2(?) perm mana potions. I spent LPs straight away, learnt prospecting (Master), woodcutting (1lvl only), take trophies (furs, shadowbeast horns, reptile skin, bloodflies stings), taught my Will-o-Wisp few things; to tan leather; get meat; all armourer skills; all 1H weapons from Bennet; brew Dexterity and Strength potions.

Most likely some bugs and suggestions mentioned below are now rectified in the current version 0.9.7 but I will still list my own findings and thoughts how to improve this excellent mod further.

BUGS (kind of):
    Only very minor and very few.
    1. All dialogue options with Grimbald are in polish language

2. Bennet's chest contains Raw steel instead of Steel Bars. Also there is one Raw Steel bar in the derelict tower near Swamp Dragon.

3. Not sure if anyone else experienced the same but Fester during the quest to clear Field Raiders nest does not go deeper to the cave, but runs in circles on top of the rock even after NH exterminates all of them.

4. For certain dialogues with NCPs all options are given straight away. E.g. first time NH meets Milten in VoM and both options straight away:
    a) Where are Gorn and Diego now?
    b) Let's go and free Gorn!
    Or dialogue with Bennet – all options given to NH straight away: a) Can you repair the jewelry? b) Can you have a look to this amulet? c) Here is the amulet!

5. Quest 'Meat' with Engor – NH's inventory is not deducted after you choose option to give two dozens of raw meat. Also Engor does not mind if NH is scavenging wardrobes (which are really nicely designed!!!) and shelves and food nearby Engor. I think this should be treated as theft. Same goes for Scatty's chest in Jharkendar, Coragon's and Braga's chest in Khorinis, some NCP's houses as well..

6. NCPs leave doors open when entering rooms in the buildings

7. In Jharkendar when NH comes back from Pirate camp and speaks to Owen at woodcutters camp – NH reports immediately 'Your pal Malcolm is dead' even he hasn't been in the cave yet! And when he jumps in that crevice behind Owen – there is no Malcolm's body..

8. Whenever NH uses a pickaxe to dig out the treasure – additional pickaxe appears in inventory.

9. After 160+STR is acquired – NH receives Health regeneration bonus. But it is a cursed gift as well. NH cannot be killed but once knocked down will suffer eternal torture – enemies will continuously attack fallen hero. On the other hand – NH won't die from Tears of Innos potion – that painful scream in agony is great!

10. If NH appears near the windows in Garond's hall in the castle in VoM – Orcs outside will start attacking, shamans will throw fireballs, etc.

11. Commander Garond never sits in his throne.

12. Orcs most of the time get stuck on the log bridge in front of the entrance to the castle.

13. Harpies most of the time attacked NH and were flying a bit 'too much above' the NH and did no damage – therefore were easy target to shoot with a bow/crossbow.

14. During my gameplay when I approached a field with lurkers in front of th cave with two diggers (one of them asks NH to exterminate all lurkers) – lurkers were attacking NH but for some reason stopped after few steps towards NH and kind of frozen. I could kill them with a bow without being attacked, but if went closer for melee attacks – lurkers attacked NH when he approached them.

15. Probably it is impossible to change but I always get a bit annoyed when foes like goblins/skeletons/ orcs do not run around the obstacle and just keep running in one spot, especially if they are coming out of he cave. Easy targets. Quite a few times I noticed this issue with orc trying to attack NH in outer ring of the castle in VoM.

16. Stone golems in the cave near Pyramid are named in German – 'Steingolem'.

17. Cronos equips the best weapon after the first conversation in Jharkendar. Same did Martin in Khorinis.

18. Girion is a Paladin, but wears Knight's armor.

19. During any conversation with Lee message 'I came from the valley of mines' hasn't dissapear till the 6th Chapter.

20. When buying medium DH armour from Bennet and Jan – dialogue shows wrong armour defensive properties.

21. No ambient music in ice region. Or is it left so creepy on purpose?

22. Just before Ch5 talbin stands near snapper in front of the abandoned mine in VoM. If NH does not rush it kills him. Same goes after NH appears in Khorinis – he stands near sheep in front of the gate to the Passage to VoM – to lurkers and bloodflies attack him instantly. I managed to save him only after potion of speed was used.

23. When NH attacked any dragon with crossbow from bit longer distance (few steps back after conversation) – dragons didn't attack at all or threw fireballs somewhere else, didn't fly away.

24. Cannot remember how was it in original NOTR but Bennet knew how to forge a special sword using Dragon's blood – in the very beginning of CH5 – way before NH read about this method in almanac in Monastery's dungeon.

25. There are few doors in the upper Khorinis that 'will never open'. Behind them there is small balcony that connects houses (handy for thievs!). Also that stubborn chest 'will never open' in the castle's courtyard in VoM.

26. I'm not sure if is on purpose – but War crossbow, Heavy crossbow, DH crossbow and Magic crossbow (except blue spark effect) had same design..

SUGGESTIONS:
    This is more like suggestions to improve aesthetics and immersion of the environment in the game itself, things that Gothic veteran gamers will notice – when you have played this incredible game so many times – little features that were not important earlier – now are indeed an amazing addition! And my suggestions are merely of 'cosmetic value', just enhancing the game experience itself.

1. Magic tablets are removed from game (naturally option to learn languages from Myxir and Hermit in Jharkendar were ripped off as well). I believe initially magic tablets removed by mod's developer as it made game too easy, but I think it should be left as it was – with drastically reduced values so the impact to game's progress would be minimal (e.g. 1-2-3 instead of 2-4-6 for str and dex, and similarly reduced for mana and hp) and since there are few so beautiful new territories – why not to scatter them to different places – much more fun to explore! Now imho new caves and areas in VoM feels a bit dull and meaningless..
    Other option – to replace them with old stone tablets?

2. I really hope developers of this mod in next versions will re-introduce some more areas in VoM – especially forests behind the orc fence, orc graveyard, sect camp and new camp's mine. I mean it should be different and severely affected by barrier's explosion, but not the barred earth – E.G.:
    a) Orc Graveyard: probably just the first room left with the rest part blocked by fallen rocks. Some undead orcs or orc skeletons http://www.worldofgothic.de/?go=modd...age=25&order=0 or even the undead shaman (G1) as a mini-boss would be great.
    b) Afaik Ur-Shack mentions that orcs came from mountains and others by ships – the area behind the fence just below the tower with undead (from G1) and small beach could serve as dock for orcish ship (modified Paladin Galley?) and fortified orc camp (supplies, orcish weapon racks, human slaves, etc.).
    c) Forests could be filled with some monsters from current locations (e.g. Two spawned shadowbeasts in chapter 4 in the small woodland near the castle are always attacked and killed by also re-spawned orcs, Ghost-lights are looking much nicer in forests that in the ice region, etc..

There is Wasteland MOD created, maybe something could be borrowed? http://www.moddb.com/mods/wasteland-mod

3. What is the point to spend Lps to learn to remove claws, teeth and some other trophies? I would suggest to make it available to learn these abilities for money or from books? And someone in the game could buy them for a bit more than regular price.

4. Bosper could buy reptile and swamp shark's skins for a better price like he does for wolf hides, etc..

5. IMHO there is no point to become Harad's apprentice – very low prices to sell crafted weapons. It should be something similar like being Bosper's apprentice.

6. Caskets should open – some gold/old coins, other random loot inside.

7. Onar's and Sekob's fields are really empty.. I know that some parts of crops were destroyed by Field raiders but those parts where laborers are working could be full of rye, or some cabbages like in Lobard's farm.

8. There could be an apple tree in each world – NH could shake it for some tasty fruits (I think I saw something like that in Velaya or it is implemented in this MOD: [/URL] http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...Vegetation-Mod [/URL] )

9. Some recipes for cooking could be added to the game as well as some extra ingredients.
    Ingredients (salt, pepper, rosemary, bag of spice mix, also healing plants and meadow berries, etc.) could available from merchants and to steal from town houses, also found in some chests in outer ring around the castle in VoM. I could help to create recipes
    a) Cooked Ham (Edda could give it after NH returns her Statue of Innos. Could require wine as one of ingredients)
    b) Digger meat stew
    c) Meatbug ragout (recipe bought from Snaf. Could require beer as one of ingredients)
    d) Talbin (Hunter in VoM) mentions that he was eating Lurker meat for days. He could teach NH to get meat from lurkers (2 pieces) and also NH could find a recipe in one of his chests how to cook it
    e) What is the purpose of Double Hammer drink?
    Stews and ragout could be cooked on upgraded cauldrons! http://www.worldofgothic.de/?go=modd...age=15&order=0

10. Why on earth rat has 2x meat and Boar only 1?? Boars should have E.G. 2x Ham, scavengers 2x meat, wolves and rats – 1x meat.

11. Someone in Thieves guild should give a hint about a 'secret' Bromor's room and mention that the key he always keeps with him and NH must be quite dexterous.

12. Halvor currently buys only sliver plates and chalices. I suggest he should buy all silver goodies: candle sticks, dishes and even silver necklaces and rings for a little better price than market value. And same would go for golden jewelry and dishes – but another buyer - Crimson in Jharkendar could buy them – after all he melts down nuggets and counterfeits golden coins – so it would really make much sense to introduce this option.

13. Hanna the innkeeper sounds like older lady therefore I find it bizarre to wear such a revealing clothes

14. C'mon – put on Nadja some sexy lingerie! She should change into the current revealing outfit only after NH paid Bromor

15. Beasts should be able to attack while swimming (literally bite NH's butt )

16. Some abandoned mines in Jharkendar could have Iron/Ore veins.

17. Diego's gold should be relocated – I think he mentions to NH that his satchel with gold must be right above the trading square. And this place is near the bonfire and barrel, small area on the rock above the pond. Now it is a bit weird when you take him for nostalgia bonus and he simply passes by that satchel.

18. For more adventurous atmosphere interiors of all temples in Jharkendar (healers, priests, warriors etc) should be completely dark – so NH would be forced to properly use torches! Also in the dungeon below the Khorinis – part of it could probably be pitch dark as well – members of thieves guild have their own entrance through the hotel.

19. Scatty asks for a beer, how silly when there is one jug just next to him! Although he mentions special brew that Lucia is making in the camp! So maybe there should be some special, more expensive kind of beer available only from Lucia?

20. I don't know if it is even possible to make, but enemies like archers or magicians should go around and attack NH when he hides behind the tree or other obstacle. Now they simply stand behind the tree/etc and wait till NH reveals himself. And also gives plenty of time to restore health/mana...

21. Zombies shouldn't have that step-back effect after they are attacked – too easy foes. Unless it wouldn't be able to lure them one by one – one attacked zombie should trigger other nearby zombies to attack instantly as well. Same should go with swamp sharks – they perform that 'step-back' move as well.. Snappers should hunt in packs (e.g. Wolves – I believe you cannot lure them one by one).

22. NH could be able to set on fire all defeated zombies – like he can do with rotting corpses scattered in worlds. You know – just in case they won't rise again

23. Bloodwyn was such an easy opponent to defeat! Maybe he should be provided with better armor and his 2H skill should be 90%.

24. Raven should be immune to Ice block and Fear spell. If there is such an option – would be great to make it impossible to attack him unless NH had conversation with him.

25. NCP routines. Probably it is quite a pain in the ass to make it, but would be great to update some NCP behavior. E.G.:
    a) Edda cooks soup 24/7. Carl the smith seems to like her – why not to couple them and put in a same house for night?
    b) Attila (if left alive) could join Nagur in the tavern for a drink or return to the Thieve's headquarters
    c) Diego, when in Khorinis, stands near his house in the upper quarter 24/7. He could spend some time in Bromor's brothel (as in the end of the game he mentions that he woud like to take over his business)
    d) all NCPs saved from slavery in Jharkendar are coming back to various locations, but field workers (Tonak and Telbor) are breaking their backs 24/7 in fields, Patrick stands outside 24/7. Also Bronko is quite a good worker too – works all night after NH teaches him a lesson. BTW – new stuff for farms is here: http://www.worldofgothic.de/?go=modd...page=1&order=0
    d) After NH takes Bilgot (CH2) and Talbin (CH4) across the pass – they should appear somewhere in Khorinis. E.G. Bilgot in the tavern and Talbin in that abandoned but intact hunter's camp in woods behind Onar's farm. Also Bartok's missing friend Trokar could be allocated there as well (let's say after that heavy night with Bartok he wanted to abandon city's life or good )
    e) Jorgen – once he is in the Monastry – does not work in that small field and does not wear novice's robe (cannot remember if he had to work that field in order to become novice or was already one? )
    f) Saggita and Dragomir have no beds to sleep. Dragomir could have one in a tent. Saggita from time to time does brew some potions but Dragomir could cook something on a fire or tan some hides from time to time.
    g) City guards / Guards in VoM / knights near the passage to VoM, some NCPs in Onar's farm could have torches at night time when patrolling or standing.
    h) Make more NCPs to play Lutes or other instruments while enjoying the evening (like that militia guy in VoM!). In Onar's farm some NCPs could come around the bonfire to chat and eat before going to bed, while others could gather in Thekla's kitchen – it looks a bit like a pub, so Hodges could play a Lute for fun, mercenaries drink some gin and smoke some reefers! Near Sekob's farm all workers gather near bonfire, but sit on a ground – Till could make some benches for them
    I mean more sociable actions could be implemented into daily NCPs routine – e.g. I was so excited to see guys chilling out in Corragon's tavern watching Sarah! Or what a treat to see Lucia bathing
    i) lots of mercenaries do not go to sleep at night, Raoul and Sentenza are like sentinels – stand in same spot overnight, Dar smokes swampweed 24/7. They all could go and spend night sitting next to bonfire near Sentenza, have some beer, roast some meet – some benches and shed to hide from the rain could also help.
    j) Orcs in VoM could have a little patrolling routine. I remember in G1 (or Dark Mystery mod?) orc camps had shamans with drums and also were dancing near bonfires. This could happen at some orc camps to increase variety!
    k) I would suggest that Angar in CH5 should go to Dead harpy Inn rather to Bengars farm as now he just stands in fields 24/7..
    l) Fisherman Farrim stands in the sea till his knees 24/7. He could go to the pub in the evening, he also has his bed, could go and sell his caught fish to Halvor on daily basis.
    m) new activities for certain NCPs, eg woodsplitting: http://www.worldofgothic.de/?go=modd...page=1&order=0
    n) Field labourers or even some mercenaries could have a nap on straw packs: http://www.worldofgothic.de/?go=modd...age=38&order=0
    o) Nicklas could have a small camp up the hill near the King Sorrel. But during the day he could sit on the current bench for few hours, tan some leathers, make arrows, etc. also he should look more like a hunter - maybe Troll's armour on him would suit perfectly?
    p) Lester should join Xardas in Tower and do some alchemy/cooking/reading scriptures in late CH1 or beginning of CH2? (that is what he originally intends to do during the first conversation with NH)
    q) Pirate camp: some pirates could visit Samuel daily for their grog portions, go pee into the sea (Hmm, Khorinis guards could go and do the same from the city walls near Braga!),
    r) Sekob sits 24/7 in his armchair - maybe he could go and have a chat with his son Till, have a drink near the table in the kitchen, come out and watch over the fieldworkers.
    s) Mika stands in front of the gates 24/7 - let him sleep in barracks, and before he could enjoy some cold beer in Coragon's pub.

26. Prison in Khorinis could have some wooden beds for prisoners to sleep – maybe something similar like in the dungeon where you can find Ore barons armour in VoM: http://www.worldofgothic.de/?go=modd...age=38&order=0

27. Something has to be done about the 'Safe zone' where NH enters the castle in VoM and foes simply do not attack NH and let themselves to be easily killed. Maybe some kind of a curb to climb on so at least NH would no be able to use sword, only arrows.

28. NH can tan Swamp shark's skin but cannot do anything with Reptile skin.

29. Why knights are immune to sleep scrolls? I know they are quite blind and deaf (no alarm triggered when sneaking next to them in the castle in VoM) but this strange feature disables thieving fun in the castle.. Also I don't understand how NH can be spotted (Garond and other knights are alarmed!) if he sneaks into that storage room where skeleton spawns..

30. If NH is spotted stealing anything in the castle in VoM or sneaking in rooms he cannot enter – guards will attack and knock him down, but they do not confiscate his gold or weapon as it used to be and no penalty from Garond afterwards (like it would be from lee in Onar's farm). BTW – impressive pictures are hanging in those rooms where Garond sleeps and where the recipe to extract bloodflies sting's secretion is!

31. In books it was writen that monks in Monastery of fire a making wine. Some small wineyard could be made inside, like in this Atariar edition MOD
    [Bild: attachment.php?attachmentid=45161&d=1483403724 ]

32. For immersion I would suggest making some random notes (I could really help with creating these - something very similar and inspired by the letter from Gilbert ), pictures (something like the Babo's treasure and the one found in hut in outer ring of castle in VoM), pieces of maps (hmm, pointing to some hidden treasure in woods, etc?) on bodies of zombies, killed bandits and near some found bones. More traps and surprises like the one to get Diego's armour in VoM (my hero was smashed by that anvil! Also shipwrecks are quite dull now.. maybe a zombie or two could help? Some low value loot/treasures could improve situation as well. I would suggest to implement some treasure hunt on a sea bed - there are quite a few sunken ships, therefore some goodies on the bottom of the sea would be awesome to find!
    Just more fun when exploring new areas and woods! AFAIK in the Returning mod creators managed to implement 'huntable' rabbits running around in woods:
    [Bild: 9249458.png ]

33. Some inspiration to upgrade some books from here: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...R-Kalligraphie

34. Some newly designed clothes for nobles in the upper quarter in Khorinis; http://www.worldofgothic.de/?go=modd...le&searchcat=0

35. More spooky sounds while venturing deep into forests. Boy was I surprised to see crows in the sky croaking in the new beach with a shipwreck! Also sound and effect of swarming flies near dead bodies/bones of unfortunate hikers in woods, etc.

36. I believe some teleportation runes could be re-introduced. Especially to travel to Onar's farm and to the Pass to VoM (the one that could be found on a dead knight).

37. Elixir of life potion – somehow during my numerous gameplays I've never learned to brew this kind of permanent potion. I always spent King's sorrels elsewhere. Since this modification significantly reduced the armours' properties – extra Hps would be really handy. Maybe it would be an option to make this potion available to brew without King's sorrel. 20LPs to learn it and ingredients: lab bottle+honey+2x meadow knotweeds + 20 Healing roots (I found ~80 of them and probably about 10 could be bought from merchants – so about 4-5 Life elixirs could be brewed throughout the game – nothing too OP).

38. Weapons and their properties. Similar like with some armours – some weapons could be found a bit 'too late', when NH crafted, found or purchased much better weapons already!
    a) Ruby blade – should be somewhere in Khorinis available in CH1 rather than in Jharkendar.
    b) I would suggest that weapons made for mages and sold by Cronos and Gorax could have mana bonus rather than 2H bonus.
    c) Master sword – range is ridiculous – like two hander's! I believe it should have smaller Damage (95) and range of 90 with same DEX requirement.
    d) El Bastardo – quite difficult to get it, but stats are worse that easily acquired fine bastard sword.
    e) Orc slayer – such a nicely designed sword, but now it's stats are weird: str requirement is 15 pts bigger than it's damage!
    f) Blunt weapons and axes – since these weapons have big weakness against swords – their range is significantly smaller they IMHO should have bigger damage than STR requirement. Now for example – why on earth should NH wield newly introduced 2H Hammer of Justice when it has 120 DMG, only 90 range and 140(!!) STR requirement? Raven's beak – 85 DMG, only 60 range and STR requirement 90. Similarly goes for axes.
    What I really liked about axes is that STR requirments varies in non-standard numbers. E.G. Beard axe – 83 STR requirement; Double bladed axe – 81 STR. I believe it is pain in the ass to play with scripting/programming, but would be really nice surprise to sometimes find a standard weapon like rusty axe or sword with 32DMG not 30 and same old STR requirement. Some extra variety does a trick

39. Armours. Since in this MOD armours protective stats are drastically decreased and attack power of enemies increased it is quite important attribute in game. When I am looking into stats of each armour available for NH (DH path) it seems that creators really tried to make it that every next armour available for NH should have a bit better stats, or significant difference in certain type of defensive stat. Still I believe some changes could be done in sequence how armours are acquired by NH, because quite a few of them when you are able to get your hands on – have lower stats than your previously accuired armour.
    a) Crawler plate armour – location where Gestath is camping doesn't make much sense. Armour is great but not superb and IMHO if one hasn't played G2 before – you would never discover Gestath before CH4 – to fight your way there in CH2 is quite a mission. (I used transformation spell to get there). I would put Gestath in that small plateu behind Dragon snapper and deceased Oric's brother and make this armour available in late CH2 or right before CH3 when NH comes back from VoM after proof from Garond accuired. Small tent for him to sleep, a cart to carry trophies and would be great addition as well. Since he teaches how to take off dragon snapper's horn and fire lizard's tongue – he could buy them for a fair price as well (let's say he knows the same merchant in town that buys shadowbeast horns from Buster )
    b) Troll's armour – ridiculous amount of troll's hides is required since Trolls ar made not that stupid opponents as before! For stats it provides I would recommend max 2 troll hides. Then it would be good 1st and mid 2nd chapter armour. It is much easier to get Assasins Armour from Casia, so IMHO Troll armour's stats could be a bit better than upgraded Assassin's armour.
    c) Black ore armour. IMHO it should require 5 not 4 Black ore nuggets. This way NH should do a small mission before forging it – clear out the spooky crypt near Onar's farm
    d) Ore barons armour – depends where NH goes first – to clear Jharkendar of get proof from Garond in VoM. If you get it in Ch3 – it has now use.
    e) Battle mage armour – it is quite difficult to get the blue print of this armour and NH normally would get it in mid.CH4 only. Stats are weak (except protection from magic), upgrade makes only slight difference. I thinks it is obsolete by the time NH can craft it. Since it is Battle mage armour I would suggest to put some mana bonus.
    f) Myrtana Mercenary armour – great addition, but imho shouldn't be available in CH1 and CH2 as it has really good stats. It is possible to acquire all necessary gold coins to buy it in chapter 1 and invest Lps to craft it. Then only Black ore armour will replace it in later chapters. Probably it should be available in CH3 only

40. From all people NH brings to Irdorath probably only Angar is valuable (well Vatras can heal and sell King Sorrel, same as Milten – some plants for perm potions). But he is the only one that can offer actual help! Gorn constantly repeats 'I want to see some action!' but only patrols in the ship.. I would suggest each true NH's friends could help in certain stages – Diego maybe in the Key master's chambers? Gorn to bash through the first front lines. But I personally would mostly enjoy to have 5-6 companions to help NH till the first dragon – would be nice fight! With two mages, archers and heavy tanks (Lee, Gorn, Angar) beside NH!!

41. 2H Master swings – a bit awkward animation and I found it quite difficult to fight. I wanted to get the next stage immediately

42. Gaan is looking like a farmer - he is a hunter, so why not to put Troll's armour on him like I suggested to do for Nicklas as well?

43. Textures. Some textures could be changed. Especially food imho - I found this mod, and all textures for bottles, beer etc looks really great! http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...2-Reworked-Mod

That is it for now, if I'll come up to any other ideas will update here. Please feel free to comment and criticize my post

P.S. Gwyn - maybe some useful information could be found in this patch here? Although I believe everything might be implemented already in System pack, etc.
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...2-Gold-UnPatch

[Bild: finale.jpg ]
    [/QUOTE]
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

5. Beiträge anzeigen #465 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    I personally think this feature should be excluded from the changes you gonna make. This would eliminate the whole purpose of speed potions and part of alchemy (if needed). IMHO the best solution was implemented in the latest Returning mod - where there is 'sprint' function based on stamina usage. Dexterity based characters executed this with much higher efficiency compared to strenght based chars. Either could use speed potion. But always be able to sprint without consequences makes a bit 'out of boundaries' (i understand that is fantesy world but still )

LP system, introduced by Gwyn, was good addition in my opinion, I liked it in the last gameplay. And definitely Yes to resurection of those few teleporter runes!

I really hope that unknown111 managed to improve a lot since last version (released in English) and some known and mentioned bugs were fixed in current version! Since this mod is more like aestetics features etc, I wished it would evolve into more 'immersed' game with the good old same Gothic feeling - with more active NPCs with their improved and changed daily routines, reactions, smarter foes, 'enriched' environment and surroundings, surprises etc. Well here are my old notes about my experience while playing previously realeased English l'Hivers MOD version (if you guys (Masty, Granregon, Gwyn, Matthew..) who are planing to release the update would be interested):
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

Here is NH's stats straight after Undead Dragon's defeat.
    [Bild: DHgameplay2016.jpg ]
    Please note – as I went DH path, had option for 2x Embarla Firgasto potions (+30str), also as an additional 3x str potions were available in Irdorath as well as 2(?) perm mana potions. I spent LPs straight away, learnt prospecting (Master), woodcutting (1lvl only), take trophies (furs, shadowbeast horns, reptile skin, bloodflies stings), taught my Will-o-Wisp few things; to tan leather; get meat; all armourer skills; all 1H weapons from Bennet; brew Dexterity and Strength potions.

Most likely some bugs and suggestions mentioned below are now rectified in the current version 0.9.7 but I will still list my own findings and thoughts how to improve this excellent mod further.

BUGS (kind of):
    Only very minor and very few.
    1. All dialogue options with Grimbald are in polish language

2. Bennet's chest contains Raw steel instead of Steel Bars. Also there is one Raw Steel bar in the derelict tower near Swamp Dragon.

3. Not sure if anyone else experienced the same but Fester during the quest to clear Field Raiders nest does not go deeper to the cave, but runs in circles on top of the rock even after NH exterminates all of them.

4. For certain dialogues with NCPs all options are given straight away. E.g. first time NH meets Milten in VoM and both options straight away:
    a) Where are Gorn and Diego now?
    b) Let's go and free Gorn!
    Or dialogue with Bennet – all options given to NH straight away: a) Can you repair the jewelry? b) Can you have a look to this amulet? c) Here is the amulet!

5. Quest 'Meat' with Engor – NH's inventory is not deducted after you choose option to give two dozens of raw meat. Also Engor does not mind if NH is scavenging wardrobes (which are really nicely designed!!!) and shelves and food nearby Engor. I think this should be treated as theft. Same goes for Scatty's chest in Jharkendar, Coragon's and Braga's chest in Khorinis, some NCP's houses as well..

6. NCPs leave doors open when entering rooms in the buildings

7. In Jharkendar when NH comes back from Pirate camp and speaks to Owen at woodcutters camp – NH reports immediately 'Your pal Malcolm is dead' even he hasn't been in the cave yet! And when he jumps in that crevice behind Owen – there is no Malcolm's body..

8. Whenever NH uses a pickaxe to dig out the treasure – additional pickaxe appears in inventory.

9. After 160+STR is acquired – NH receives Health regeneration bonus. But it is a cursed gift as well. NH cannot be killed but once knocked down will suffer eternal torture – enemies will continuously attack fallen hero. On the other hand – NH won't die from Tears of Innos potion – that painful scream in agony is great!

10. If NH appears near the windows in Garond's hall in the castle in VoM – Orcs outside will start attacking, shamans will throw fireballs, etc.

11. Commander Garond never sits in his throne.

12. Orcs most of the time get stuck on the log bridge in front of the entrance to the castle.

13. Harpies most of the time attacked NH and were flying a bit 'too much above' the NH and did no damage – therefore were easy target to shoot with a bow/crossbow.

14. During my gameplay when I approached a field with lurkers in front of th cave with two diggers (one of them asks NH to exterminate all lurkers) – lurkers were attacking NH but for some reason stopped after few steps towards NH and kind of frozen. I could kill them with a bow without being attacked, but if went closer for melee attacks – lurkers attacked NH when he approached them.

15. Probably it is impossible to change but I always get a bit annoyed when foes like goblins/skeletons/ orcs do not run around the obstacle and just keep running in one spot, especially if they are coming out of he cave. Easy targets. Quite a few times I noticed this issue with orc trying to attack NH in outer ring of the castle in VoM.

16. Stone golems in the cave near Pyramid are named in German – 'Steingolem'.

17. Cronos equips the best weapon after the first conversation in Jharkendar. Same did Martin in Khorinis.

18. Girion is a Paladin, but wears Knight's armor.

19. During any conversation with Lee message 'I came from the valley of mines' hasn't dissapear till the 6th Chapter.

20. When buying medium DH armour from Bennet and Jan – dialogue shows wrong armour defensive properties.

21. No ambient music in ice region. Or is it left so creepy on purpose?

22. Just before Ch5 talbin stands near snapper in front of the abandoned mine in VoM. If NH does not rush it kills him. Same goes after NH appears in Khorinis – he stands near sheep in front of the gate to the Passage to VoM – to lurkers and bloodflies attack him instantly. I managed to save him only after potion of speed was used.

23. When NH attacked any dragon with crossbow from bit longer distance (few steps back after conversation) – dragons didn't attack at all or threw fireballs somewhere else, didn't fly away.

24. Cannot remember how was it in original NOTR but Bennet knew how to forge a special sword using Dragon's blood – in the very beginning of CH5 – way before NH read about this method in almanac in Monastery's dungeon.

25. There are few doors in the upper Khorinis that 'will never open'. Behind them there is small balcony that connects houses (handy for thievs!). Also that stubborn chest 'will never open' in the castle's courtyard in VoM.

26. I'm not sure if is on purpose – but War crossbow, Heavy crossbow, DH crossbow and Magic crossbow (except blue spark effect) had same design..

SUGGESTIONS:
    This is more like suggestions to improve aesthetics and immersion of the environment in the game itself, things that Gothic veteran gamers will notice – when you have played this incredible game so many times – little features that were not important earlier – now are indeed an amazing addition! And my suggestions are merely of 'cosmetic value', just enhancing the game experience itself.

1. Magic tablets are removed from game (naturally option to learn languages from Myxir and Hermit in Jharkendar were ripped off as well). I believe initially magic tablets removed by mod's developer as it made game too easy, but I think it should be left as it was – with drastically reduced values so the impact to game's progress would be minimal (e.g. 1-2-3 instead of 2-4-6 for str and dex, and similarly reduced for mana and hp) and since there are few so beautiful new territories – why not to scatter them to different places – much more fun to explore! Now imho new caves and areas in VoM feels a bit dull and meaningless..
    Other option – to replace them with old stone tablets?

2. I really hope developers of this mod in next versions will re-introduce some more areas in VoM – especially forests behind the orc fence, orc graveyard, sect camp and new camp's mine. I mean it should be different and severely affected by barrier's explosion, but not the barred earth – E.G.:
    a) Orc Graveyard: probably just the first room left with the rest part blocked by fallen rocks. Some undead orcs or orc skeletons http://www.worldofgothic.de/?go=moddb&action=view&fileID=1055&cat=0&page=25&order=0 or even the undead shaman (G1) as a mini-boss would be great.
    b) Afaik Ur-Shack mentions that orcs came from mountains and others by ships – the area behind the fence just below the tower with undead (from G1) and small beach could serve as dock for orcish ship (modified Paladin Galley?) and fortified orc camp (supplies, orcish weapon racks, human slaves, etc.).
    c) Forests could be filled with some monsters from current locations (e.g. Two spawned shadowbeasts in chapter 4 in the small woodland near the castle are always attacked and killed by also re-spawned orcs, Ghost-lights are looking much nicer in forests that in the ice region, etc..

There is Wasteland MOD created, maybe something could be borrowed? http://www.moddb.com/mods/wasteland-mod

3. What is the point to spend Lps to learn to remove claws, teeth and some other trophies? I would suggest to make it available to learn these abilities for money or from books? And someone in the game could buy them for a bit more than regular price.

4. Bosper could buy reptile and swamp shark's skins for a better price like he does for wolf hides, etc..

5. IMHO there is no point to become Harad's apprentice – very low prices to sell crafted weapons. It should be something similar like being Bosper's apprentice.

6. Caskets should open – some gold/old coins, other random loot inside.

7. Onar's and Sekob's fields are really empty.. I know that some parts of crops were destroyed by Field raiders but those parts where laborers are working could be full of rye, or some cabbages like in Lobard's farm.

8. There could be an apple tree in each world – NH could shake it for some tasty fruits (I think I saw something like that in Velaya or it is implemented in this MOD: [/URL] http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...Vegetation-Mod [/URL] )

9. Some recipes for cooking could be added to the game as well as some extra ingredients.
    Ingredients (salt, pepper, rosemary, bag of spice mix, also healing plants and meadow berries, etc.) could available from merchants and to steal from town houses, also found in some chests in outer ring around the castle in VoM. I could help to create recipes
    a) Cooked Ham (Edda could give it after NH returns her Statue of Innos. Could require wine as one of ingredients)
    b) Digger meat stew
    c) Meatbug ragout (recipe bought from Snaf. Could require beer as one of ingredients)
    d) Talbin (Hunter in VoM) mentions that he was eating Lurker meat for days. He could teach NH to get meat from lurkers (2 pieces) and also NH could find a recipe in one of his chests how to cook it
    e) What is the purpose of Double Hammer drink?
    Stews and ragout could be cooked on upgraded cauldrons! http://www.worldofgothic.de/?go=modd...age=15&order=0

10. Why on earth rat has 2x meat and Boar only 1?? Boars should have E.G. 2x Ham, scavengers 2x meat, wolves and rats – 1x meat.

11. Someone in Thieves guild should give a hint about a 'secret' Bromor's room and mention that the key he always keeps with him and NH must be quite dexterous.

12. Halvor currently buys only sliver plates and chalices. I suggest he should buy all silver goodies: candle sticks, dishes and even silver necklaces and rings for a little better price than market value. And same would go for golden jewelry and dishes – but another buyer - Crimson in Jharkendar could buy them – after all he melts down nuggets and counterfeits golden coins – so it would really make much sense to introduce this option.

13. Hanna the innkeeper sounds like older lady therefore I find it bizarre to wear such a revealing clothes

14. C'mon – put on Nadja some sexy lingerie! She should change into the current revealing outfit only after NH paid Bromor

15. Beasts should be able to attack while swimming (literally bite NH's butt )

16. Some abandoned mines in Jharkendar could have Iron/Ore veins.

17. Diego's gold should be relocated – I think he mentions to NH that his satchel with gold must be right above the trading square. And this place is near the bonfire and barrel, small area on the rock above the pond. Now it is a bit weird when you take him for nostalgia bonus and he simply passes by that satchel.

18. For more adventurous atmosphere interiors of all temples in Jharkendar (healers, priests, warriors etc) should be completely dark – so NH would be forced to properly use torches! Also in the dungeon below the Khorinis – part of it could probably be pitch dark as well – members of thieves guild have their own entrance through the hotel.

19. Scatty asks for a beer, how silly when there is one jug just next to him! Although he mentions special brew that Lucia is making in the camp! So maybe there should be some special, more expensive kind of beer available only from Lucia?

20. I don't know if it is even possible to make, but enemies like archers or magicians should go around and attack NH when he hides behind the tree or other obstacle. Now they simply stand behind the tree/etc and wait till NH reveals himself. And also gives plenty of time to restore health/mana...

21. Zombies shouldn't have that step-back effect after they are attacked – too easy foes. Unless it wouldn't be able to lure them one by one – one attacked zombie should trigger other nearby zombies to attack instantly as well. Same should go with swamp sharks – they perform that 'step-back' move as well.. Snappers should hunt in packs (e.g. Wolves – I believe you cannot lure them one by one).

22. NH could be able to set on fire all defeated zombies – like he can do with rotting corpses scattered in worlds. You know – just in case they won't rise again

23. Bloodwyn was such an easy opponent to defeat! Maybe he should be provided with better armor and his 2H skill should be 90%.

24. Raven should be immune to Ice block and Fear spell. If there is such an option – would be great to make it impossible to attack him unless NH had conversation with him.

25. NCP routines. Probably it is quite a pain in the ass to make it, but would be great to update some NCP behavior. E.G.:
    a) Edda cooks soup 24/7. Carl the smith seems to like her – why not to couple them and put in a same house for night?
    b) Attila (if left alive) could join Nagur in the tavern for a drink or return to the Thieve's headquarters
    c) Diego, when in Khorinis, stands near his house in the upper quarter 24/7. He could spend some time in Bromor's brothel (as in the end of the game he mentions that he woud like to take over his business)
    d) all NCPs saved from slavery in Jharkendar are coming back to various locations, but field workers (Tonak and Telbor) are breaking their backs 24/7 in fields, Patrick stands outside 24/7. Also Bronko is quite a good worker too – works all night after NH teaches him a lesson. BTW – new stuff for farms is here: http://www.worldofgothic.de/?go=modd...page=1&order=0
    d) After NH takes Bilgot (CH2) and Talbin (CH4) across the pass – they should appear somewhere in Khorinis. E.G. Bilgot in the tavern and Talbin in that abandoned but intact hunter's camp in woods behind Onar's farm. Also Bartok's missing friend Trokar could be allocated there as well (let's say after that heavy night with Bartok he wanted to abandon city's life or good )
    e) Jorgen – once he is in the Monastry – does not work in that small field and does not wear novice's robe (cannot remember if he had to work that field in order to become novice or was already one? )
    f) Saggita and Dragomir have no beds to sleep. Dragomir could have one in a tent. Saggita from time to time does brew some potions but Dragomir could cook something on a fire or tan some hides from time to time.
    g) City guards / Guards in VoM / knights near the passage to VoM, some NCPs in Onar's farm could have torches at night time when patrolling or standing.
    h) Make more NCPs to play Lutes or other instruments while enjoying the evening (like that militia guy in VoM!). In Onar's farm some NCPs could come around the bonfire to chat and eat before going to bed, while others could gather in Thekla's kitchen – it looks a bit like a pub, so Hodges could play a Lute for fun, mercenaries drink some gin and smoke some reefers! Near Sekob's farm all workers gather near bonfire, but sit on a ground – Till could make some benches for them
    I mean more sociable actions could be implemented into daily NCPs routine – e.g. I was so excited to see guys chilling out in Corragon's tavern watching Sarah! Or what a treat to see Lucia bathing
    i) lots of mercenaries do not go to sleep at night, Raoul and Sentenza are like sentinels – stand in same spot overnight, Dar smokes swampweed 24/7. They all could go and spend night sitting next to bonfire near Sentenza, have some beer, roast some meet – some benches and shed to hide from the rain could also help.
    j) Orcs in VoM could have a little patrolling routine. I remember in G1 (or Dark Mystery mod?) orc camps had shamans with drums and also were dancing near bonfires. This could happen at some orc camps to increase variety!
    k) I would suggest that Angar in CH5 should go to Dead harpy Inn rather to Bengars farm as now he just stands in fields 24/7..
    l) Fisherman Farrim stands in the sea till his knees 24/7. He could go to the pub in the evening, he also has his bed, could go and sell his caught fish to Halvor on daily basis.
    m) new activities for certain NCPs, eg woodsplitting: http://www.worldofgothic.de/?go=modd...page=1&order=0
    n) Field labourers or even some mercenaries could have a nap on straw packs: http://www.worldofgothic.de/?go=modd...age=38&order=0
    o) Nicklas could have a small camp up the hill near the King Sorrel. But during the day he could sit on the current bench for few hours, tan some leathers, make arrows, etc. also he should look more like a hunter - maybe Troll's armour on him would suit perfectly?
    p) Lester should join Xardas in Tower and do some alchemy/cooking/reading scriptures in late CH1 or beginning of CH2? (that is what he originally intends to do during the first conversation with NH)
    q) Pirate camp: some pirates could visit Samuel daily for their grog portions, go pee into the sea (Hmm, Khorinis guards could go and do the same from the city walls near Braga!),
    r) Sekob sits 24/7 in his armchair - maybe he could go and have a chat with his son Till, have a drink near the table in the kitchen, come out and watch over the fieldworkers.
    s) Mika stands in front of the gates 24/7 - let him sleep in barracks, and before he could enjoy some cold beer in Coragon's pub.

26. Prison in Khorinis could have some wooden beds for prisoners to sleep – maybe something similar like in the dungeon where you can find Ore barons armour in VoM: http://www.worldofgothic.de/?go=modd...age=38&order=0

27. Something has to be done about the 'Safe zone' where NH enters the castle in VoM and foes simply do not attack NH and let themselves to be easily killed. Maybe some kind of a curb to climb on so at least NH would no be able to use sword, only arrows.

28. NH can tan Swamp shark's skin but cannot do anything with Reptile skin.

29. Why knights are immune to sleep scrolls? I know they are quite blind and deaf (no alarm triggered when sneaking next to them in the castle in VoM) but this strange feature disables thieving fun in the castle.. Also I don't understand how NH can be spotted (Garond and other knights are alarmed!) if he sneaks into that storage room where skeleton spawns..

30. If NH is spotted stealing anything in the castle in VoM or sneaking in rooms he cannot enter – guards will attack and knock him down, but they do not confiscate his gold or weapon as it used to be and no penalty from Garond afterwards (like it would be from lee in Onar's farm). BTW – impressive pictures are hanging in those rooms where Garond sleeps and where the recipe to extract bloodflies sting's secretion is!

31. In books it was writen that monks in Monastery of fire a making wine. Some small wineyard could be made inside, like in this Atariar edition MOD
    [Bild: attachment.php?attachmentid=45161&d=1483403724 ]

32. For immersion I would suggest making some random notes (I could really help with creating these - something very similar and inspired by the letter from Gilbert ), pictures (something like the Babo's treasure and the one found in hut in outer ring of castle in VoM), pieces of maps (hmm, pointing to some hidden treasure in woods, etc?) on bodies of zombies, killed bandits and near some found bones. More traps and surprises like the one to get Diego's armour in VoM (my hero was smashed by that anvil! Also shipwrecks are quite dull now.. maybe a zombie or two could help? Some low value loot/treasures could improve situation as well. I would suggest to implement some treasure hunt on a sea bed - there are quite a few sunken ships, therefore some goodies on the bottom of the sea would be awesome to find!
    Just more fun when exploring new areas and woods! AFAIK in the Returning mod creators managed to implement 'huntable' rabbits running around in woods:
    [Bild: 9249458.png ]

33. Some inspiration to upgrade some books from here: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...R-Kalligraphie

34. Some newly designed clothes for nobles in the upper quarter in Khorinis; http://www.worldofgothic.de/?go=modd...le&searchcat=0

35. More spooky sounds while venturing deep into forests. Boy was I surprised to see crows in the sky croaking in the new beach with a shipwreck! Also sound and effect of swarming flies near dead bodies/bones of unfortunate hikers in woods, etc.

36. I believe some teleportation runes could be re-introduced. Especially to travel to Onar's farm and to the Pass to VoM (the one that could be found on a dead knight).

37. Elixir of life potion – somehow during my numerous gameplays I've never learned to brew this kind of permanent potion. I always spent King's sorrels elsewhere. Since this modification significantly reduced the armours' properties – extra Hps would be really handy. Maybe it would be an option to make this potion available to brew without King's sorrel. 20LPs to learn it and ingredients: lab bottle+honey+2x meadow knotweeds + 20 Healing roots (I found ~80 of them and probably about 10 could be bought from merchants – so about 4-5 Life elixirs could be brewed throughout the game – nothing too OP).

38. Weapons and their properties. Similar like with some armours – some weapons could be found a bit 'too late', when NH crafted, found or purchased much better weapons already!
    a) Ruby blade – should be somewhere in Khorinis available in CH1 rather than in Jharkendar.
    b) I would suggest that weapons made for mages and sold by Cronos and Gorax could have mana bonus rather than 2H bonus.
    c) Master sword – range is ridiculous – like two hander's! I believe it should have smaller Damage (95) and range of 90 with same DEX requirement.
    d) El Bastardo – quite difficult to get it, but stats are worse that easily acquired fine bastard sword.
    e) Orc slayer – such a nicely designed sword, but now it's stats are weird: str requirement is 15 pts bigger than it's damage!
    f) Blunt weapons and axes – since these weapons have big weakness against swords – their range is significantly smaller they IMHO should have bigger damage than STR requirement. Now for example – why on earth should NH wield newly introduced 2H Hammer of Justice when it has 120 DMG, only 90 range and 140(!!) STR requirement? Raven's beak – 85 DMG, only 60 range and STR requirement 90. Similarly goes for axes.
    What I really liked about axes is that STR requirments varies in non-standard numbers. E.G. Beard axe – 83 STR requirement; Double bladed axe – 81 STR. I believe it is pain in the ass to play with scripting/programming, but would be really nice surprise to sometimes find a standard weapon like rusty axe or sword with 32DMG not 30 and same old STR requirement. Some extra variety does a trick

39. Armours. Since in this MOD armours protective stats are drastically decreased and attack power of enemies increased it is quite important attribute in game. When I am looking into stats of each armour available for NH (DH path) it seems that creators really tried to make it that every next armour available for NH should have a bit better stats, or significant difference in certain type of defensive stat. Still I believe some changes could be done in sequence how armours are acquired by NH, because quite a few of them when you are able to get your hands on – have lower stats than your previously accuired armour.
    a) Crawler plate armour – location where Gestath is camping doesn't make much sense. Armour is great but not superb and IMHO if one hasn't played G2 before – you would never discover Gestath before CH4 – to fight your way there in CH2 is quite a mission. (I used transformation spell to get there). I would put Gestath in that small plateu behind Dragon snapper and deceased Oric's brother and make this armour available in late CH2 or right before CH3 when NH comes back from VoM after proof from Garond accuired. Small tent for him to sleep, a cart to carry trophies and would be great addition as well. Since he teaches how to take off dragon snapper's horn and fire lizard's tongue – he could buy them for a fair price as well (let's say he knows the same merchant in town that buys shadowbeast horns from Buster )
    b) Troll's armour – ridiculous amount of troll's hides is required since Trolls ar made not that stupid opponents as before! For stats it provides I would recommend max 2 troll hides. Then it would be good 1st and mid 2nd chapter armour. It is much easier to get Assasins Armour from Casia, so IMHO Troll armour's stats could be a bit better than upgraded Assassin's armour.
    c) Black ore armour. IMHO it should require 5 not 4 Black ore nuggets. This way NH should do a small mission before forging it – clear out the spooky crypt near Onar's farm
    d) Ore barons armour – depends where NH goes first – to clear Jharkendar of get proof from Garond in VoM. If you get it in Ch3 – it has now use.
    e) Battle mage armour – it is quite difficult to get the blue print of this armour and NH normally would get it in mid.CH4 only. Stats are weak (except protection from magic), upgrade makes only slight difference. I thinks it is obsolete by the time NH can craft it. Since it is Battle mage armour I would suggest to put some mana bonus.
    f) Myrtana Mercenary armour – great addition, but imho shouldn't be available in CH1 and CH2 as it has really good stats. It is possible to acquire all necessary gold coins to buy it in chapter 1 and invest Lps to craft it. Then only Black ore armour will replace it in later chapters. Probably it should be available in CH3 only

40. From all people NH brings to Irdorath probably only Angar is valuable (well Vatras can heal and sell King Sorrel, same as Milten – some plants for perm potions). But he is the only one that can offer actual help! Gorn constantly repeats 'I want to see some action!' but only patrols in the ship.. I would suggest each true NH's friends could help in certain stages – Diego maybe in the Key master's chambers? Gorn to bash through the first front lines. But I personally would mostly enjoy to have 5-6 companions to help NH till the first dragon – would be nice fight! With two mages, archers and heavy tanks (Lee, Gorn, Angar) beside NH!!

41. 2H Master swings – a bit awkward animation and I found it quite difficult to fight. I wanted to get the next stage immediately

42. Gaan is looking like a farmer - he is a hunter, so why not to put Troll's armour on him like I suggested to do for Nicklas as well?

43. Textures. Some textures could be changed. Especially food imho - I found this mod, and all textures for bottles, beer etc looks really great! http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1348272-Ank%C3%BCndigung-Gothic_2-Reworked-Mod

That is it for now, if I'll come up to any other ideas will update here. Please feel free to comment and criticize my post

P.S. Gwyn - maybe some useful information could be found in this patch here? Although I believe everything might be implemented already in System pack, etc.
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...2-Gold-UnPatch

[Bild: finale.jpg ]
    That's a lot of notes , i think at least half of the bugs are fixed in this version. About the suggestions, there are a lot of good ideas, we gonna consider them after we release the first 1.1 version, if we keep adding stuff we won't be able to publish the 1.1 in the next days . About the running animations with acrobatics, you all seem to hate it, so we probably won't put it in the 1.1. Thanks for the notes tho, they'll be very helpfull!

6. Beiträge anzeigen #466 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Thanks for the notes tho, they'll be very helpfull!
    You're very welcome! If you would wish me to participate in extending/improving them - please let me know! Would be my pleasure to help you guys!

7. Beiträge anzeigen #467 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    You're very welcome! If you would wish me to participate in extending/improving them - please let me know! Would be my pleasure to help you guys!
    Sure man, we would love a reworked version of those notes after our first release

8. Beiträge anzeigen #468 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Masty, can you please estimate the release date of the translation? Are we talking about days, weeks or?

One more question to more experienced players here, what is the balance of masters in LHiver? Has anything changed in this regards in latest updates? I have always worked for Bosper so I am thinking about change to Harad or Constantino. Does any of you have some experience with them? Thank you.
    Geändert von Fjodik (19.09.2017 um 15:25 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #469 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Masty, can you please estimate the release date of the translation? Are we talking about days, weeks or?
    As i said before we're actually checking every single dialog of NPCs (365 files, about 1000 lines each, a lot) then we'll need some more time to implement Gwyn's LP system. I think 1 week will be enough or pretty close.

One more question to more experienced players here, what is the balance of masters in LHiver? Has anything changed in this regards in latest updates? I have always worked for Bosper so I am thinking about change to Harad or Constantino. Does any of you have some experience with them? Thank you.
    About this, Harad is a smith, if you go for a paladin he's the only option you have to get the strongest weapons, but if you're a mercenary, you don't need him at all. Selling crafted weapons to him is bad, so don't think about it.

Bosper is amazing, a lot of gold (even tho you may not need it).

Costantino has some new potions, which makes him viable. If you play with the survival version as a magician, you'll 100% need his anti-mana exhaustion potions, i'm pretty sure he's the only one who teaches it. Plus he has a 'healing potion enchancer' which makes you receive more health from healing potions, same goes for mana potions.

So yeah make your choice, i think the best options would be: Paladin = Harad, Mercenary = Bosper, Magician = Costantino
    But ofc it's gothic so, you're free to change everything
    Geändert von Masty (19.09.2017 um 17:37 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #470 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Thank you for a quick reply. I will stick most likely with Bosper or Constantino, no survival features for me.

Last time I played as a mage with dex based master sword so now I definitely want to play as a mercenary with 2H sword with some bow support or fully dex based hunter with bow and sword but I am not sure whether this is viable at all. I just saw that some dex based weapons were added in the last version so maybe....

As for the release date, definitely take your time, no rush, everyone here is so happy that the translation is on a horizon.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #471 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    In previous version that I played (0.9.3??) I chose Harad, to check all the weapons etc, but doing business from crafting swords was total crap.
    but as it was mentioned above - money in this mod is not a problem whatever master you choose. I think Constantino is quite interesting character now for whatever path. Personally, I would probably choose him for my next gameplay since I've never chosen him before
    unless I would go for archery.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #472 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Thank you Rata, I am also leaning to Constantino.

Am I right that skinning animals from Bosper could be taught regardless if I become his apprentice? The only difference is the fact that he buys the furs for a full price, right?

OMG, I have started watching LHiver lets plays in ENG on youtube, I really love this game so much :-)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #473 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Am I right that skinning animals from Bosper could be taught regardless if I become his apprentice? The only difference is the fact that he buys the furs for a full price, right?
    yes, correct. you can learn to skin animals, tan hides (for making armors) and be Harad's / Constantino's apprentice.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #474 Zitieren
    Apprentice Avatar von granregon

granregon ist offline
    We (I and Masty) have it almost done, just a bit of testing and tomorrow morning you should have both survival and not.
    We'll open a new post for our version. We'll also provide a changelog with the modifcations/fixes.

For next version we have a couple of ideas:
    1 - with the help of Gwyn-Deith, change the LP system;
    2 - add a D3X11 version like russian one;
    3 - consider the huge list of fix/changes of Ratamahatta. Really man you did a great job find everything.

See ya
    Granregon
    Geändert von granregon (20.09.2017 um 22:45 Uhr)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #475 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von granregon Beitrag anzeigen
    We (I and Masty) have it almost done, just a bit of testing and tomorrow morning you should have both survival and not.
    We'll open a new post for our version. We'll also provide a changelog with the modifcations/fixes.

For next version we have a couple of ideas:
    1 - with the help of Gwyn-Deith, change the LP system;
    2 - add a D3X11 version like russian one;
    3 - consider the huge list of fix/changes of Ratamahatta. Really man you did a great job find everything.

See ya
    Granregon
    well done! looking forward to see the new thread!

16. Beiträge anzeigen #476 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von Dalfar

Dalfar ist offline
    So excited for the patch so much to explore and just forget yourself in the world ). I always test my strength to not use any LP untill or continue in the chapter before I have cleared the whole map hoping for some secrets to find XD

17. Beiträge anzeigen #477 Zitieren
    Apprentice Avatar von granregon

granregon ist offline

Released

We finally did it.

[Release] Gothic 2 - L'Hiver 1.1 English Edition

This version is already with the D3X11 Dementor fix but without the Gwyn-Deith's changes.
    Is fully playable but uses the normal LP system.
    We released this version for let you play while Gwyn is working with the implementation of the code.

Anyway sorry for the delay...

Granregon
    Geändert von granregon (22.09.2017 um 14:55 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #478 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Guys, you are awesome, thank you very much for your work.

Just for my understanding, what is the D3X11 fix? Is it the optional renderer by Degenerated? I did not have very good experience with it and playing now without it....maybe it got better......

19. Beiträge anzeigen #479 Zitieren
    Rookie

SinclairDante ist offline

No more trees left

I been playing a dex based mercenary, and I cut every tree I could find in chapter one to make a whole bunch of arrows. Eventually I just bough 1k arrows from the vendors because I kept running low on arrows. The problem is I don't have the wood billet to craft the warbow I learned from Bosper. Those anyone know the insert code to spawn 3 pieces of wood billet?

I'm using L'Hiver 0.9.6 English edition with the scripts without hunger/weight/fatigue features!

20. Beiträge anzeigen #480 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SinclairDante Beitrag anzeigen
    I been playing a dex based mercenary, and I cut every tree I could find in chapter one to make a whole bunch of arrows. Eventually I just bough 1k arrows from the vendors because I kept running low on arrows. The problem is I don't have the wood billet to craft the warbow I learned from Bosper. Those anyone know the insert code to spawn 3 pieces of wood billet?

I'm using L'Hiver 0.9.6 English edition with the scripts without hunger/weight/fatigue features!
    It should be: ItRw_Bow_H_03 for the bow, just get it directly i guess
    But if you prefer the wood billets: ITMI_WOODBAR_BIG
    Geändert von Masty (23.09.2017 um 20:18 Uhr)

Seite 24 von 25 « Erste ... 1317202122232425 Letzte »