Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 22 von 25 « Erste ... 11151819202122232425 Letzte »
Ergebnis 421 bis 440 von 495
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #421 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Marek33

Marek33 ist offline
    Sorry, I meant the Abunai. I mostly recognize people here by their avatars since the names are much smaller than the ones at the Moddb, which I'm used to. And you are welcome!

Zitat Zitat von kingnero Beitrag anzeigen
    i posted it?

where?

btw ty for the link.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #422 Zitieren
    Apprentice

TheChrone ist offline
    Hi, I've decided to play 9.6. that is here uploaded and it works fine except I feel like some features are missing... for example:
    Added new skill - leather tanning. Bosper can teach you how to tan skins at special tables after you bring him his skins. The leather is required for forging
    • Added new skill - bow crafting. Now Bosper can teach his apprentice in bow crafting (bows are from Returning 2.0). After learning a bow, the arrows are learned automatically
    • Added new skill - wood harvesting. Woodcutter Grom can teach you this skill. Now several trees can be cut down to obtain a wood blank for bows and arrows. To craft arrows, you will need to cut the blank on the wood saw. The wood can be gathered without the skill, but the gathered amount depends on the skill

I went to the Grom, I've finished his quest and still, the only thing he teaches is hunt related. At the same time, I am the apprentice of Bosper and he doesn't teach anything about Bow making. I am in the 1st chapter so maybe that's the problem? I fact is I would like to play hunter this playthrough and not being able to make arrows makes the build unplayable.
    Thank you for an answer.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #423 Zitieren
    Ranger

kingnero ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TheChrone Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi, I've decided to play 9.6. that is here uploaded and it works fine except I feel like some features are missing... for example:
    Added new skill - leather tanning. Bosper can teach you how to tan skins at special tables after you bring him his skins. The leather is required for forging
    • Added new skill - bow crafting. Now Bosper can teach his apprentice in bow crafting (bows are from Returning 2.0). After learning a bow, the arrows are learned automatically
    • Added new skill - wood harvesting. Woodcutter Grom can teach you this skill. Now several trees can be cut down to obtain a wood blank for bows and arrows. To craft arrows, you will need to cut the blank on the wood saw. The wood can be gathered without the skill, but the gathered amount depends on the skill

I went to the Grom, I've finished his quest and still, the only thing he teaches is hunt related. At the same time, I am the apprentice of Bosper and he doesn't teach anything about Bow making. I am in the 1st chapter so maybe that's the problem? I fact is I would like to play hunter this playthrough and not being able to make arrows makes the build unplayable.
    Thank you for an answer.
    umm... well... ... you miss alot more then what you wrote... you probably also miss ALOT of creatures from all new areas... because you are missing the SCRIPTS!!! the most important thing... SCRIPS gives creatures/new stuff to learn... not to mention most important thing---> to make game harder

btw i dont know if you got to start game again, but ye

i got a guide on how to instal gothic 2 lhiver 0.961 version on discord, but you got to follow it step by step in order to work (from basic gothic 2 night of the raven)
    https://discord.gg/rJS4cY
    from reading your thing... you only miss scrips... so you can jump to final step/download basicly, cya

4. Beiträge anzeigen #424 Zitieren
    Apprentice

TheChrone ist offline
    I had my Gothic 9.0a working just fine with the DirectX mode and all. So I just switched the versions.... to 9.6 alongside with the scripts (the game doesn't work w/o them). I used the manual from the 1st page of the mode here -> I put the file and the scripts into the Data folder... Since the folder has been modified from the previous version I thought it should work just fine and yes, some features do work... like weight system, hunger, fatigue, thirst... new objects are present! I can even use them but it seems NPCs are missing the features...

5. Beiträge anzeigen #425 Zitieren
    Apprentice

TheChrone ist offline
    Ok, so I checked your link and installed those scripts you have there and when I started the new game it worked, including tree cutting etc. The only thing that sucks is that I lost about 7 hours of progression but that's still serviceable. Now the question is why are the scripts for 9.6. on this website faulty? Anyway, thank you for your advice.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #426 Zitieren
    Ranger

kingnero ist offline
    Ok, so I checked your link and installed those scripts you have there and when I started the new game it worked, including tree cutting etc. The only thing that sucks is that I lost about 7 hours of progression but that's still serviceable. Now the question is why are the scripts for 9.6. on this website faulty? Anyway, thank you for your advice.
    ye i lost 2 days of playtime also when i heard about mod (like 14 hours of playtime)... np, happy to help... i was also like how the hell do you install this mod first time (lost like 1 hour just trying to install)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #427 Zitieren
    Provinzheld

Orcane ist offline
    Now the question is why are the scripts for 9.6. on this website faulty? Anyway, thank you for your advice.
    They are fine. The problem is that you replaced the scripts, which aren't compatible to your Gothic vanilla savegames.

Gothic .vdf and .mod files may contain textures, meshes, animations, scripts and so on. Now, instead of overriding files, Gothic checks the timestamp of each .vdf and .mod file it finds and loads the "newest" of them. That's the L'Hiver .mod file in your case. So Gothic preferred the newer scripts, that aren't compatible to your save games. You have to start a new game.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #428 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von kingnero Beitrag anzeigen
    umm... well... ... you miss alot more then what you wrote... you probably also miss ALOT of creatures from all new areas... because you are missing the SCRIPTS!!! the most important thing... SCRIPS gives creatures/new stuff to learn... not to mention most important thing---> to make game harder

btw i dont know if you got to start game again, but ye

i got a guide on how to instal gothic 2 lhiver 0.961 version on discord, but you got to follow it step by step in order to work (from basic gothic 2 night of the raven)
    https://discord.gg/rJS4cY
    from reading your thing... you only miss scrips... so you can jump to final step/download basicly, cya
    Hey man, can i have that guide too? I have the same problem..

9. Beiträge anzeigen #429 Zitieren
    Ranger

kingnero ist offline
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIH-...ature=youtu.be

i made a youtube video in case someone has problem understanding what i wrote in guide on discord-> https://discord.gg/u5phjFc
    Geändert von kingnero (26.08.2017 um 22:41 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #430 Zitieren
    Rookie

SinclairDante ist offline
    I'm having problems with wood harvesting. I'm currently playing L'Hiver Edition 0.9.6 with the Scripts without hunger/weight/fatigue features. Also using G3D11-X17.3 if that makes any difference. I went to Grom to learn Wood Harvesting, but I don't know how to harvest the wood. I first try using a basic axe and swing at some tree trunks but nothing happpen. I don't see what I need to do to interact with the trees to start chopping wood. I became Bosper's apprentice and I learn how to craft a bow and arrows. I'm also having trouble creating a wood billet when I use the saw. I get the message missing billet!

11. Beiträge anzeigen #431 Zitieren
    Apprentice

TheChrone ist offline
    Go through woods and look for young trees - you can tell these were not in the original game. Some of these trees have a name like herbs do. Simply just press action key and if you have an axe you will start cutting the tree and after some time you get billets. One of the trees, for example, is in the area where you go with the hunter Bartok (so I think) to hunt - it is the forest in front of Lobarts farm. It is near the rock near the edge of the forest towards the sea.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #432 Zitieren
    Rookie

SinclairDante ist offline
    I found one young mapple tree behind the house of Onar's farm. I was able to chop wood. I just though there be a lot more trees that I could cut down. You said there is one near the forest where I go hunting with Bartok. Are there very few trees all over Korinnos that I can actually cut down? I just learned the 1st level of woodcutting. Should I max out my woodcutting skill before I chop any other trees? I'm doing a dex build, and I'm running out of arrows, and buying arrows is too expensive!!

13. Beiträge anzeigen #433 Zitieren
    Apprentice

TheChrone ist offline
    Well, you don't actually need to cut trees to make arrows. For arrows, you don't need billets but bars or planks (not sure about the name ). You make them by sawing billets. However, you can buy these at smiths and people who work with wood like Thorben for example. They cost 5 gold so it is easier to buy them then look for trees. Also, I am not sure about it but I hope the trees will respawn every chapter...
    Yea I also had different expectations about the tree cutting but that's what we got. I am also going only dex build and so far it is playable. Not sure about later chapters though. Right now to make 25 arrows you need 2 planks and 2 iron bars. Iron bars are 65 gold so I think and planks are 5. So that makes it 140 gold for 25 arrows. You save 110 gold... Still, that's quite expensive not because of the tree part but because of the iron. I hope you can mine and smelt the iron ore (didn't try that yet).

14. Beiträge anzeigen #434 Zitieren
    Ranger

kingnero ist offline
    Well, you don't actually need to cut trees to make arrows. For arrows, you don't need billets but bars or planks (not sure about the name ). You make them by sawing billets. However, you can buy these at smiths and people who work with wood like Thorben for example. They cost 5 gold so it is easier to buy them then look for trees. Also, I am not sure about it but I hope the trees will respawn every chapter...
    Yea I also had different expectations about the tree cutting but that's what we got. I am also going only dex build and so far it is playable. Not sure about later chapters though. Right now to make 25 arrows you need 2 planks and 2 iron bars. Iron bars are 65 gold so I think and planks are 5. So that makes it 140 gold for 25 arrows. You save 110 gold... Still, that's quite expensive not because of the tree part but because of the iron. I hope you can mine and smelt the iron ore (didn't try that yet).
    its good that it is expensive... archery is to cheezy in gothic 2... as a mage you at least run out of power and damage is limited, but as archer you just keep shooting and you just go up and up with dex until its OP... anyway melee is the most fair way

15. Beiträge anzeigen #435 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von Dalfar

Dalfar ist offline
    I would pay to get this mod finished. :P how far is it now?

16. Beiträge anzeigen #436 Zitieren
    Ranger

kingnero ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dalfar Beitrag anzeigen
    I would pay to get this mod finished. :P how far is it now?
    i also pay 20€ for someone to finish

17. Beiträge anzeigen #437 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von mathúin

mathúin ist offline
    Downloaded yesterday Russian 1.1, already on it with translation... yeah, I'm back.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #438 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Marek33

Marek33 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von mathúin Beitrag anzeigen
    Downloaded yesterday Russian 1.1, already on it with translation... yeah, I'm back.
    It's great to see you back! I hope that you will make it and I wish you a good luck!

19. Beiträge anzeigen #439 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von Dalfar

Dalfar ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von mathúin Beitrag anzeigen
    Ill def donate if thats needed! Gothic 2 is my youth having more content in this would def be worth it!

PS possible to get a youtube video or live twitch stream of when you are working on the translation ? really want to learn it

20. Beiträge anzeigen #440 Zitieren
    Ranger

Abekat ist offline
    Hello.
    I just wanted to say Thank you so very much for your work in translating these updates Mathúin!!

Im a big fan of the Gothic games and Im really looking forward to an English version of 1.1

Im currently playing 0.96 and It is amazing. But I have a bug thats pretty consistent. I often get this bug where the character bugs and continues to run, run and run. I can only control which direction he is going. And the only thing my computer responds to is ctrl+alt+delete and bringing up the task manager. Then if the game doesn't crash, (which it does half the time when I do that) then I can alt+tab in again and continue playing normally.

I was just wondering if anyone else have experienced this? Im playing on a laptop from 2008 with Windows 7 Ultimate.

Im also known as AnotherExample/Xylitol

Again, I want to thank everyone who have helped made this game and the mods so great. Im also looking forward to "History of Khorinis"

Seite 22 von 25 « Erste ... 11151819202122232425 Letzte »