Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 10 von 25 « Erste ... 3678910111213141721 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 181 bis 200 von 495
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #181 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    Isn't Milten supposed to be there?
    10Y back when I finished Gohtic 2 NotR for the last time, so I am not sure, but I guess game breaking, right? I know who is Milten but I do not know if I need him when taking non-mage path.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #182 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Fjodik Beitrag anzeigen
    10Y back when I finished Gohtic 2 NotR for the last time, so I am not sure, but I guess game breaking, right? I know who is Milten but I do not know if I need him when taking non-mage path.
    oh my! I really envy you as you probably forgot quite a few things about the game so it will quite unique experience again!
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

3. Beiträge anzeigen #183 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Gwyn-Deith

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Gwyn, any estimation for deploying the update? Please, do not rush, I am just curious. Thank you.
    Probably when I finish (or close too) my current play-through along with a few other people and more bugs/issues have been identified. I'm hoping in 2 weeks at best or 3.

this is the answer from creator of original L'Hiver mod (translated):
    ''It cannot be, there are no special conditions/restrictions to open those doors''

Hell knows then what is the reason it is bugged. In Russian forum I also couldn't find anything related to that..
    Yep no worries, I'll see if i can make a workaround and there isn't anything game-breaking in there just Milten, a couple side quests and the alchemy/enchanting lab. Right now I suggest the following to work around it:

1) Go into marvin mode then teleport (k command) into the building
    2) Go upstairs and on the stands there (near the balcony) there should be a key
    3) On the left side of the stairs, around the middle there is a door that leads outside the building and open it and there you go

4. Beiträge anzeigen #184 Zitieren
    Rookie

Stryder90 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gwyn-Deith Beitrag anzeigen
    Probably when I finish (or close too) my current play-through along with a few other people and more bugs/issues have been identified. I'm hoping in 2 weeks at best or 3.
    I was waiting for your update, but in this case I think I'll restart without the survival elements (sorry but after playing for a few hours I have to confirm what others have said, right now it's no fun at all, it feels very burdensome). Take all the time you need and thanks for your work.

A question: is it worth it to spend LPs for crafting weapons/bows? Isn't it wasted points in the end, considering you can find lots of good weapons in the world or from merchants?
    Geändert von Stryder90 (01.11.2016 um 20:57 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #185 Zitieren

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Stryder90 Beitrag anzeigen
    I was waiting for your update, but in this case I think I'll restart without the survival elements (sorry but after playing for a few hours I have to confirm what others have said, right now it's no fun at all, it feels very burdensome). Take all the time you need and thanks for your work.

A question: is it worth it to spend LPs for crafting weapons/bows? Isn't it wasted points in the end, considering you can find lots of good weapons in the world or from merchants?
    Hmm without spoiling much yes I encourage you to experiment and try either (Harads' apprenticeship is good for a first play-through using 1h and 2h builds).

Interesting many people are having issues with the survival elements i didn't mind them at all, I may give some hints though since there are a few key things you need to do very early on in the game to make it much more manageable.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #186 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Stryder90 Beitrag anzeigen
    of course it is! as far as I remember I always finish game with loads of unused LP's. Personally - I even spend LPs early in the game for taking of hunting trophies - just to make game more enjoyable and fun. Same goes with crafting weapons/armors

Also since the game maps are expanded - more enemies are hanging around, so more exp points for NH. Just try to take everything this game is offering you

7. Beiträge anzeigen #187 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gwyn-Deith Beitrag anzeigen
    Right now I suggest the following to work around it:
    1) Go into marvin mode then teleport (k command) into the building
    2) Go upstairs and on the stands there (near the balcony) there should be a key
    3) On the left side of the stairs, around the middle there is a door that leads outside the building and open it and there you go
    here are couple more answers from russian forum (again roughly translated):
    1. Just forgot to take door's animation, and the door will not be activated ...
    2. Are doors not to appear into the focus zone?

But as mentioned before - none of the players of original russian version of 0.9.6 experienced this issue, so might be something with translation or scripts?

8. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #188 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Plasquar

Plasquar ist offline
    Could someone give me a short overview how often I will encounter english text (I'm using german Gothic2)?
    Afaik no new NPCs were added, so no non-voiced stuff here.
    But some NPCs received new dialogues. Could someone summarize that quick (not everything, a short overview is enough )?

9. Beiträge anzeigen #189 Zitieren

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Mainly NPC's that teach you new skills you can learn i.e. mining, enchanting and a few new traders in the city. In particular:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

Teachers - Harad, Bosper, Selivan , Brian , Grom, Hodges, Grimes
    Traders - Selivan , Romil , (one more above Constantino's house i forgot his name)
    Geändert von Gwyn-Deith (04.11.2016 um 04:01 Uhr)

10. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #190 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Plasquar

Plasquar ist offline
    Alright, thanks!

11. Beiträge anzeigen #191 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Hello again all! Been some time since I checked in on Gothic now. Nice to see someone picked up the mod and fixed a version without the survival features, that was really killing it for me. Seems like its time to dig into the game again! Well, soon after the next patch!
    Thank you so much for this!

12. Beiträge anzeigen #192 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Demondays

Demondays ist offline
    here are couple more answers from russian forum (again roughly translated):
    1. Just forgot to take door's animation, and the door will not be activated ...
    2. Are doors not to appear into the focus zone?

But as mentioned before - none of the players of original russian version of 0.9.6 experienced this issue, so might be something with translation or scripts?
    How does this problem with doors exactly looks like? If hero doesnt even attempt to open them (and no information that they are closed appears) probably there is something wrong with animation files. Check if humans.mds file and its compiled version are same as in russian modification.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #193 Zitieren

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Demondays Beitrag anzeigen
    How does this problem with doors exactly looks like? If hero doesnt even attempt to open them (and no information that they are closed appears) probably there is something wrong with animation files. Check if humans.mds file and its compiled version are same as in russian modification.
    I believe it's issue with the gates opening animation, the scripts are programmed correctly to use the "gates" so the hero attempts to use them but no animation plays and he goes back to the default animation state. When i get time i'll test the Russian L'hiver version if it opens or not.

Edit:Issue is resolved, the animation files in the L'hiver DARK version where the issue but using the original animation files fixed this. Thanks Demondays your idea helped alot
    Geändert von Gwyn-Deith (10.11.2016 um 07:26 Uhr) Grund: Update: Gate animation issue resolved

14. Beiträge anzeigen #194 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Cool. What else is left to solve now before final release?

15. Beiträge anzeigen #195 Zitieren

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    Cool. What else is left to solve now before final release?
    Some translation issues from the vanilla notr, finalizing the modified LP system and a few bug fixes

16. Beiträge anzeigen #196 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    in your opinion guys - is this something that could go together with L'Hiver 0.9.6?

http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...Vegetation-Mod
    Geändert von Ratamahatta (24.11.2016 um 13:52 Uhr) Grund: Forgot to add the link - silly me :)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #197 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    in your opinion guys - is this something that could go together with L'Hiver 0.9.6?
    What do you mean Rata?

18. Beiträge anzeigen #198 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Hey Gwyn, how does your playthrough go? Found some game breaking bugs or so far so good? Thanks for update.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #199 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    What do you mean Rata?
    damn - just noticed that i forgot to add the link sorry - updated previous post as well as here is the link:

20. Beiträge anzeigen #200 Zitieren

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    damn - just noticed that i forgot to add the link sorry - updated previous post as well as here is the link:
    Depends on what the mod edits, if it modifies the world files as well I'm not sure, any script edits will have to be combined with L'hiver scripts to work properly though.

Hey Gwyn, how does your playthrough go? Found some game breaking bugs or so far so good? Thanks for update.
    Ya I was doing a lot of testing in particular with LP costs for skills/talents as well making a patch for missing animations/sfx overall it is working great finally. The updated scripts should be up tomorrow

Seite 10 von 25 « Erste ... 3678910111213141721 ... Letzte »