Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 17 von 25 « Erste ... 61013141516171819202124 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 321 bis 340 von 495
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #321 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Chulainn ist offline
    I have been playing this mod since the release of version 0.9 and despite some bugs and illogically spiked up difficulty I have been enjoying this mod immensely. Combine that with dx11 and we have an artwork here. Nevertheless, there are some ground breaking things that really hinders the play of this game. I know that you are not the original authors of this mod, but maybe still you will know the answers.

First of all, my game almost always crashes when I load the save. I mean I play the game, do something stupid and try to load the last save. And boom. It crashes. Then I have to reload the game and only then can I load my last save. Why is that? This version of the game is excruciatingly hard and I have to reload my saves often. But when the game crashes every time, it really gets on my nerves.

Also, sometimes I get an error "out of memory". I have 32gb of ram and hard drives are full of empty space. What memory do I lack?

Lastly, I wonder if the scaling of the bows and crossbows have been fixed in this mod. I mean in vanilla NotR, although crossbows required strength, they scaled with dexterity. Swords, that required dexterity scaled with strength. I wonder if that has been fixed?

I would really appreciate the answers.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #322 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Marek33

Marek33 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Chulainn Beitrag anzeigen
    I have been playing this mod since the release of version 0.9 and despite some bugs and illogically spiked up difficulty I have been enjoying this mod immensely. Combine that with dx11 and we have an artwork here. Nevertheless, there are some ground breaking things that really hinders the play of this game. I know that you are not the original authors of this mod, but maybe still you will know the answers.

First of all, my game almost always crashes when I load the save. I mean I play the game, do something stupid and try to load the last save. And boom. It crashes. Then I have to reload the game and only then can I load my last save. Why is that? This version of the game is excruciatingly hard and I have to reload my saves often. But when the game crashes every time, it really gets on my nerves.

Also, sometimes I get an error "out of memory". I have 32gb of ram and hard drives are full of empty space. What memory do I lack?

Lastly, I wonder if the scaling of the bows and crossbows have been fixed in this mod. I mean in vanilla NotR, although crossbows required strength, they scaled with dexterity. Swords, that required dexterity scaled with strength. I wonder if that has been fixed?

I would really appreciate the answers.
    That's because this is not only a new texture (+ meshes and sound) mod, but also a difficultly mod because unknown111 likes higher difficultly and he said that there will be no version with lower difficultly which is good since I like the challenge and its definitely nowhere that hard like the Returning.

I can't help you with that since I'm waiting for a new version (and I haven't played much this mod, except the very old version 09.3 where I never had this problem).

Of course and its because the game uses only 2GB ram since its old. You should use NTCore or the CFF Explorer to increase the ram to 4GB. There are a lot of tutorials on YouTube how doing that.

I don't know about that, but I hope it will be fixed.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #323 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von mathúin

mathúin ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Marek33 Beitrag anzeigen
    That's good that both of you will be working on this mod, but I have a question. Will it be like the original Russian version by the unknown111 or it will have some different things like changing textures, meshes, lighting or removed some content? I'm asking since I would want to have a version which is just the same with the English subtitles. For example in the previous version there was removed the lights in the monastery, which wasn't much realistic, but I don't care since it was nice. And If I want reality I can go outside to the nature or If I want a realistic mod I would play a mod like the Project Reality, Forgotten Hope 2 and so on.
    My 'original' version has always been like the Russian, especially 'cause I don't know that much about textures, I don't know exactly which changes Gwyn-Deith made since he took in charge the project. I only proposed a green and a dark version. But as concerns everything else, it's the same as the Russian's.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #324 Zitieren

Marek33 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von mat-th-ew Beitrag anzeigen
    My 'original' version has always been like the Russian, especially 'cause I don't know that much about textures, I don't know exactly which changes Gwyn-Deith made since he took in charge the project. I only proposed a green and a dark version. But as concerns everything else, it's the same as the Russian's.
    That's great! It doesn't need any changes and its better when its like the original since then I don't need to compare what the original house and what has the English version.

Also, is he will be the only one, or you will help him when you return?

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #325 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    Up.. LH-0.9.9

MfG MaGoth,
    |: WOG.de :|: WOG.en :|: WOG.ru :|: WOG.ro :|||: MAGIC-Team :|
    [Bild: 106462_941c3dcc88ff9e9b5597d9f24d9aea88.jpg]
    |: WOR.de :|: WOR.en :|: WOR.ru :|: WOR.ro :|||: Piranha-Bytes :|
    -=GOTHIC UND DIE FREUNDSCHAFT FÜR ALLE ZEITEN!=-

6. Beiträge anzeigen #326 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MaGoth Beitrag anzeigen
    Up.. LH-0.9.9
    MfG MaGoth,
    cool! this projects goes on! I saw creator of the mod uploaded scripts for translators as well on Russian forum.

I was just wondering if there will be some major changes for version 1.0 since recent ones contained quite minor improvements. I really hope unknown111 will change his mind and re-introduce some territories from G1 world (whole area behind orc's palisade, orc graveyard, etc.), orc patrols in VoM and etc.
    I sent him my previously posted suggestion list:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    who knows, maybe he will decide to pick up some of them
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

7. Beiträge anzeigen #327 Zitieren

Marek33 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    cool! this projects goes on! I saw creator of the mod uploaded scripts for translators as well on Russian forum.

I was just wondering if there will be some major changes for version 1.0 since recent ones contained quite minor improvements. I really hope unknown111 will change his mind and re-introduce some territories from G1 world (whole area behind orc's palisade, orc graveyard, etc.), orc patrols in VoM and etc.
    I sent him my previously posted suggestion list:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    who knows, maybe he will decide to pick up some of them
    I fully agree with you, but unfortunately unknown111 doesn't plan to add it since I asked him. However, I was using a translator so I'm not sure if he completely understands me and he is still continuing in this great mod, so hopefully one day he will add the rest of the Valley of Mines. He could use the resources from the Wasteland mod which adds every location which was missing.

It has original G1 textures so it would be great if he would use the GRM textures, if he plans to add it, but I think he would since he already has some textures from the GRM.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #328 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    I fully agree with you, but unfortunately unknown111 doesn't plan to add it since I asked him. However, I was using a translator so I'm not sure if he completely understands me and he is still continuing in this great mod, so hopefully one day he will add the rest of the Valley of Mines. He could use the resources from the Wasteland mod which adds every location which was missing.

It has original G1 textures so it would be great if he would use the GRM textures, if he plans to add it, but I think he would since he already has some textures from the GRM.
    Regarding those extra areas in VoM - here is another sort of patch which ads all of them, not sure if they are completely empty or have some foes, as it does a lot of other fixes (already implemented in system pack and l'hiver mod I believe) : https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...2-Gold-UnPatch

If you will contact unknown again - don't use google translator, just write everything in English - in private message probably better option, but l'hiver main forum should also do. If he will respond - his answer will be in Russian language, so my advice is better translate an answer than a question in this situation

BTW - did anyone meet this cutie in your last gameplay or does it appear in the recent version only?
    [Bild: ]
    Geändert von Ratamahatta (28.02.2017 um 18:41 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #329 Zitieren

Marek33 ist offline
    Regarding those extra areas in VoM - here is another sort of patch which ads all of them, not sure if they are completely empty or have some foes, as it does a lot of other fixes (already implemented in system pack and l'hiver mod I believe) : https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...2-Gold-UnPatch

If you will contact unknown again - don't use google translator, just write everything in English - in private message probably better option, but l'hiver main forum should also do. If he will respond - his answer will be in Russian language, so my advice is better translate an answer than a question in this situation

BTW - did anyone meet this cutie in your last gameplay or does it appear in the recent version only?
    I know about that patch, but I haven't played it so I don't know about the other parts of the Valley, too.

I know, but I send him text in both languages (so the English and also Russian).

Well, I haven't much played the latest version (just used cheats to quickly check the new stuff) and I have seen them in some places in the Jharkendar (for example in the Library temple near the Orks).

10. Beiträge anzeigen #330 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Hey guys, new version up 0.9.9, made quick googe translate, see below (last two versions changelog), really wondering how the version 1.0 will look like :-)

**************************** 0.9.9 ******************* *********************

▶ A large number of objects have been added to Khorinis and to the Valley of Rudniki
    ▶ Minor changes in the monastery
    ▶ Now Flamberberg deals additional damage to enemies in heavy armor (Elite Orc, Warrior Ghost, Paladins and mercenaries in heavy armor)
    ▶ Now Bennett's last swords inflict additional damage to dragons
    ▶ Now the "Executor of Justice" (two-handed hammer) can take the person / orc / lizard man out of balance and inflict additional damage
    ▶ Fixed dragons.
    ▶ Orcs are now fiercely responding to bounces backward (the higher the player's level and the less often their reaction)
    ▶ Easy re-balance of magic
    ▶ Many small changes

**************************** 0.9.8 ******************* *********************

▶ Recycled pirate bay in Yarkendar
    ▶ Several improvements / changes in Khorinis
    ▶ Added some models and textures from Gothic Reloaded Mod
    ▶ Added new enemy
    ▶ Fire monkoris removed
    ▶ Some models are optimized

11. Beiträge anzeigen #331 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Fjodik Beitrag anzeigen
    really wondering how the version 1.0 will look like :-)
    Somehow I feel that unknown111 has no intentions to make any significant changes in 1.0 version (compared to 0.9.9) - just more aesthetics, a bit more details/textures, new bug fixes, etc. And since I don't know if there are more people apart him working on this mod - it became massive already and you can't wish for more - but hope dies last doesn't it?
    I just read last pages in Russian forum - unknown111 rejected (with proper arguments) ideas of introducing shields, bringing back magic stone tablets, re-introduce old areas in VoM, changing NCP routes, etc.
    But who knows - maybe we'll be surprised!

12. Beiträge anzeigen #332 Zitieren

Marek33 ist offline
    Somehow I feel that unknown111 has no intentions to make any significant changes in 1.0 version (compared to 0.9.9) - just more aesthetics, a bit more details/textures, new bug fixes, etc. And since I don't know if there are more people apart him working on this mod - it became massive already and you can't wish for more - but hope dies last doesn't it?
    I just read last pages in Russian forum - unknown111 rejected (with proper arguments) ideas of introducing shields, bringing back magic stone tablets, re-introduce old areas in VoM, changing NCP routes, etc.
    But who knows - maybe we'll be surprised!
    I hope that you are right with the re-introduce old areas in VoM since that would be one of the best things which could be added into the L'Hiver mod. Also, I hope that the fake trees (at the high mountains) will be removed and there will be the normal trees since they are in very bad quality (even the Vanilla trees are much better).
    Geändert von Marek33 (14.03.2017 um 22:01 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #333 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Also, I hope that the fake trees (at the high mountains) will be removed and there will be the normal trees since they are in very bad quality (even the Vanilla trees are much better).
    I think someone was complaining about this already in Russian forum, hopefully he will remove them due to bad quality as you mentioned

14. Beiträge anzeigen #334 Zitieren
    Apprentice

TheChrone ist offline
    Hi,
    where can I get 9.9 ENG version? I couldn't find anywhere.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #335 Zitieren

Marek33 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TheChrone Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi,
    where can I get 9.9 ENG version? I couldn't find anywhere.
    The latest version is 0.9.6 because the latest ones haven't been translated yet.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #336 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von mathúin

mathúin ist offline
    We're currently working on it.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #337 Zitieren

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Seems like it is quite worthy to wait for 1.0
    [Bild: ]

18. Beiträge anzeigen #338 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von NineInchNail

NineInchNail ist offline
    Wow, the armor and shield really look great. Is the armor also available in previous versions of the mod or will it be a feature of 1.0?

19. Beiträge anzeigen #339 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Chulainn ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von NineInchNail Beitrag anzeigen
    Wow, the armor and shield really look great. Is the armor also available in previous versions of the mod or will it be a feature of 1.0?
    Looks like the armor is mercenary's armor from gothic 3. It was already available in verslon 0.9.6.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #340 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Xardas III

Xardas III ist offline
    Will there also be a german version of 1.0?

Seite 17 von 25 « Erste ... 61013141516171819202124 ... Letzte »