Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Just arrived

Loren Var Dain ist offline

Problem with all videos of Gothic 2 Night of Raven

Hi all,

i had install both gothic + add-on night of raven and gothic2 fix 2.6.0.0 rev2 but when i start the game from gothic2.exe, into system folder, i can hear the sound of intro videos like piranha bites but can't see the video because the screen goes black and my monitor shutdown after 5/6 seconds so i had to press esc to skip this 2 videos and the game goes normally.
    If was only for piranha bites start video won't be a problem but i can't see the intro video after new game click and the video that xardas at the beginning and i never keep playing but i think it's the same for all the videos.
    Windows 7 is the OS and i have all updated to OS to video card and mother board.
    If u need something else ask.

Thank you for your help

Regards

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von lucigoth

lucigoth ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Loren Var Dain Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi all,

i had install both gothic + add-on night of raven and gothic2 fix 2.6.0.0 rev2 but when i start the game from gothic2.exe, into system folder, i can hear the sound of intro videos like piranha bites but can't see the video because the screen goes black and my monitor shutdown after 5/6 seconds so i had to press esc to skip this 2 videos and the game goes normally.
    If was only for piranha bites start video won't be a problem but i can't see the intro video after new game click and the video that xardas at the beginning and i never keep playing but i think it's the same for all the videos.
    Windows 7 is the OS and i have all updated to OS to video card and mother board.
    If u need something else ask.

Thank you for your help

Regards
    scale video auf 1 stellen (Gothic ini).
    Gothic ini ausschneiden, scale video auf 1 setzen und speichern.
    Dann Ordner wieder in System einfügen.

EDIT:
    Sorry- auf 0 (Null) stellen
    Geändert von lucigoth (05.10.2015 um 20:27 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Carcson ist offline
    Just install the Systempack. It will fix the problem.
    Es ist ein weit verbreiteter Irrtum, dass Berufssoldaten den Krieg mögen. Berufssoldaten mögen gutes Essen und warme Zimmer und beides ist im Krieg nur schwer zu bekommen.