Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 4 von 4 « Erste 1234
Ergebnis 61 bis 67 von 67
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #61 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Revan335

Revan335 ist offline
    Gibt es schon neue Infos?

Oder ist es mit Episode 5 inkl. Untertitel abgeschlossen?

Wobei die Untertitel beim letzten Mal noch nicht erhältlich waren.
    [Bild: testteam7qxsf.png]
    The Reaper are there! and Anti SURVEILLANCE!
    Die Reaper sind da! und Gegen ÜBERWACHUNG!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #62 Zitieren
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    Wait for the new movie from Psimek. He, of course, is not an employee of the company ARHN and can not get resources so easy and freebie how JohnnyARHN, but nevertheless has the right material. In the future, a more detailed movie will be created about the history development of the game itself. And Yes, the video will involve alpha content, as and in the video ARHN...
    PS: Our work is to study the resources of the alpha versions and creating movies with the new information is for the benefit of the Gothic. We support the interest in this game and we have to help fans find out as much information about the Gothic, history, story lines, characters and many other interesting things which were especially hidden from many fans. We believe that we will be able to get the alpha version of Gothic, despite the reluctance of some people wishing that they were the property of VIP person and so no one will ever find out about these versions, but will not be so, sirs, do not be... We will win!
    Geändert von Phantom95 (10.01.2019 um 10:16 Uhr)

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #63 Zitieren
    Almanach-Gelehrter  Avatar von Schatten

Schatten ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Phantom95 Beitrag anzeigen
    Wait for the new movie from Psimek. He, of course, is not an employee of the company ARHN and can not get resources so easy and freebie how JohnnyARHN, but nevertheless has the right material. In the future, a more detailed movie will be created about the history development of the game itself. And Yes, the video will involve alpha content, as and in the video ARHN...
    What do you mean with right material?

PS: Our work is to study the resources of the alpha versions and creating movies with the new information is for the benefit of the Gothic. We support the interest in this game and we have to help fans find out as much information about the Gothic, history, story lines, characters and many other interesting things which were especially hidden from many fans.
    If you want to have the permission to use the Alpha Versions from Gothic I when you should first change your method to reach that goal. Every time I read your posts about the Alpha Versions you want them and Piranha Bytes must give them to you.

Just becauce you demand them to give the Alpha Versions to you make it not better. It seems you hate Piranha Bytes because they hidden these Versions all these years from us? Or am I wrong?

We believe that we will be able to get the alpha version of Gothic, despite the reluctance of some people wishing that they were the property of VIP person and so no one will ever find out about these versions, but will not be so, sirs, do not be... We will win!
    Your determination honors you, but you can not expect someone to listen to you when you demand someone for something that rightfully belongs to them. Piranha Bytes have the rights, not you.

You must unterstand that Gothic I is old. 18 years have passed since 2001. Piranha Bytes worked on Gothic and after the break with JoWood on Risen and now on a successor to Elex. Do you think that they still know the Alpha Versions of Gothic I and the material hidden in them?

4. Beiträge anzeigen #64 Zitieren
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    My post was mostly sarcastic in nature, don't take it too seriously...
    No, I do not hate Piranhas, but sarcastic at their reluctance to allow the publication of alpha versions and material 20 years ago, they themselves, of course, do not have any alpha versions, but I know another place where the discs with preliminary techno demo versions were transferred, another thing is that without the permission of Piranhas for free acquisition of these discs is a very difficult mission, but if would be in my place, ARHNjohnny, he would got these discs for free, that's the main injustice. And I cannot name the place where these discs so as not to deprive myself and my friend, which created unique movies, last hope... We just set a mission in life - to get these versions. For many of people, all of these versions are just old uninteresting stuff, but we think all of these versions are a real jewel that is very difficult to get hold of. You would only know what feelings I got when I first launched the beta version 1.01d - it was a feeling of complete delight and happiness, I even had a heart beating hard and I could not believe my eyes! I think if I get the other alpha versions I'll be the happiest man on earth...
    Geändert von Phantom95 (13.01.2019 um 20:19 Uhr)

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #65 Zitieren
    Almanach-Gelehrter  Avatar von Schatten

Schatten ist offline
    My post was mostly sarcastic in nature, don't take it too seriously...
    Then you should write that it is sarcastic.

No, I do not hate Piranhas, but sarcastic at their reluctance to allow the publication of alpha versions and material 20 years ago, they themselves, of course, do not have any alpha versions, but I know another place where the discs with preliminary techno demo versions were transferred, another thing is that without the permission of Piranhas for free acquisition of these discs is a very difficult mission, but if would be in my place, ARHNjohnny, he would got these discs for free, that's the main injustice.
    Where is the source that ARHNjohnny got these discs for free?

And I cannot name the place where these discs so as not to deprive myself and my friend, which created unique movies, last hope... We just set a mission in life - to get these versions. For many of people, all of these versions are just old uninteresting stuff, but we think all of these versions are a real jewel that is very difficult to get hold of.
    Then start your official petition to Piranha Bytes and share it with us. Then we can also help make the petition successful.

You would only know what feelings I got when I first launched the beta version 1.01d - it was a feeling of complete delight and happiness, I even had a heart beating hard and I could not believe my eyes! I think if I get the other alpha versions I'll be the happiest man on earth...
    The beta versions are never published by Piranha Bytes, are they?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #66 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Wovon er spricht ist keine vollständige "Beta-Version", es ist eine Demo, die von PB an verschiedene Freunde verteilt wurde, als ein Geschenk.
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord

7. Beiträge anzeigen #67 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Revan335

Revan335 ist offline
    Gibt es inzwischen schon den 5. Teil mit Untertiteln und wie ich gerade gesehen hab auch einen Sequel Part mit Untertiteln?
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis..._a2Bb_L4oFA6JQ
    [Bild: testteam7qxsf.png]
    The Reaper are there! and Anti SURVEILLANCE!
    Die Reaper sind da! und Gegen ÜBERWACHUNG!

Seite 4 von 4 « Erste 1234