Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von SupremeGentleman

SupremeGentleman ist offline

G3 Insert Cheats Do Not Work

Hello, I am running Gothic 3 with CP1.75 , Content Mod 2.6.3, and questpaket 4.2

I normally would not cheat, but I remember that I purchased a non-worn Krush Tarach from Potros right before killing him.

Now that I've reached 400 strength, I went to equip the Krush Tarach, but I did not find it in my inventory. I'm assuming I accidentally sold it or something.
    I've looked through almost every trader's inventory and none of them have a non-worn Krush Tarach.

In ge3.ini, I changed testmode=false to testmode=true

I decided to insert a non-worn one with:
    give it_2h_orchalberd_01
    and
    give it_halberd_orc_01

When I entered the cheats nothing happened. Please help me out, I normally refrain from cheating, but I distinctly remember having Krush Tarach and would really like to finish the game with this awesome weapon.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Ritter

pobo2 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SupremeGentleman Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello, I am running Gothic 3 with CP1.75 , Content Mod 2.6.3, and questpaket 4.2

I normally would not cheat, but I remember that I purchased a non-worn Krush Tarach from Potros right before killing him.

Now that I've reached 400 strength, I went to equip the Krush Tarach, but I did not find it in my inventory. I'm assuming I accidentally sold it or something.
    I've looked through almost every trader's inventory and none of them have a non-worn Krush Tarach.

In ge3.ini, I changed testmode=false to testmode=true

I decided to insert a non-worn one with:
    give it_2h_orchalberd_01
    and
    give it_halberd_orc_01

When I entered the cheats nothing happened. Please help me out, I normally refrain from cheating, but I distinctly remember having Krush Tarach and would really like to finish the game with this awesome weapon.
    I think u have to write the "it" like "It". The I as capital letter. Try it. If it doesn't work i don't know either, sry.

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Lobedan

Lobedan ist offline
    The correct insert code for a Krush Tarach is "It_Halberd_Orc_01". And it's also better using "spawn" instead of "give" because it tells you if the code is wrong. So the full code is "spawn It_Halberd_Orc_01". You have to pay attention to the upper and lower case at all characters.
    The other code "it_2h_orchalberd_01" does not exist in the game.