Seite 4 von 5 « Erste 12345 Letzte »
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 81
  1. #61 Zitieren
    Just arrived
    Hello Jenny,

1. Are there different songs in different regions/areas ?
    2. Is there an option to hide helmets ?
    3. Can we move the hud objects ? Making them cornered ?
    4. Will be there wearable accessories like glasses ?
    5. Are you still working on the animations ?

Ayva ist offline Geändert von Ayva (04.06.2017 um 18:53 Uhr)

2. #62 Zitieren
    Just arrived Avatar von Silaf
    Thank you for this game piranhas it look wonderful can't wait to play.

Still i have one thing that's been bugging me:

If i immediately chose a faction at the start of the game will i miss out quests from the other factions? Should i visit them all and complete as much of their quests as possible before piking a side?

Thank you for your time!
    Silaf ist offline Geändert von Silaf (31.05.2017 um 20:49 Uhr)

3. #63 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von instantcoffe
    Hello all!
    I was thinking about preordering on Amazon (physical copy of the game) but I can't see anywhere if it comes with a Steam key or not.
    Danke!
    instantcoffe ist offline

4. #64 Zitieren
    Kämpferin Avatar von Jenny PB
    Hello everybody,

Zitat Zitat von The Ore Baron Beitrag anzeigen
    Any chance of an August release?
    Now, we know it! Octobre, the 17th.

Zitat Zitat von Ayva Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello Jenny,

1. Are there different songs in different regions/areas ?
    2. Is there an option to hide helmets ?
    3. Can we move the hud objects ? Making them cornered ?
    4. Will be there wearable accessories like glasses ?
    5. Are you still working on the animations ?

1. Yes, and of course different music for night and day and fighting and crewmember and important mainstory situations. It's a very huge soundtrack.
    2. I'm not sure, if they hide in dialogues. Besides this you can undress it, of course.
    3. No, but you can turn some of them of, like the radar or the status bar, if it's not used in the moment.
    4. Yes.
    5. Yes, we still work at the game in every departement for all versions (bugfixing, polishing, optimization).

Zitat Zitat von Silaf Beitrag anzeigen
    Thank you for this game piranhas it look wonderful can't wait to play.

Still i have one thing that's been bugging me:

If i immediately chose a faction at the start of the game will i miss out quests from the other factions? Should i visit them all and complete as much of their quests as possible before piking a side?

Thank you for your time!
    Hm, some quests maybe can't be played anymore, but there are many quests, that are just for your faction anyway. Some also depent on your behaviour.
    If you really like the game, you can maybe play it twice?

Zitat Zitat von instantcoffe Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello all!
    I was thinking about preordering on Amazon (physical copy of the game) but I can't see anywhere if it comes with a Steam key or not.
    Danke!
    I think there will be DVDs and a need to activate the game at Steam. Otherwise you can download and play a DRM-free version at GOG.com.

Kind regards,
    Jenny
    Jenny PB ist offline

5. #65 Zitieren
    Warrior
    Can you share the names of the main English voice actors?
    rotator ist offline

6. #66 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von instantcoffe
    Zitat Zitat von Jenny PB Beitrag anzeigen

I think there will be DVDs and a need to activate the game at Steam. Otherwise you can download and play a DRM-free version at GOG.com.

Kind regards,
    Jenny
    Hello and thanks for answering. We are less than a month towards release and I still don't know if I will get a Steam Key with my DVD retail copy from Amazon. Can you please clarify? I'd hate to cancel my preorder over lack of information.
    Cheers, and thanks again.
    instantcoffe ist offline

7. #67 Zitieren
    Adventurer
    Hi, I am really hyped about Elex since GamesCom. Just preordered on GoG yesterday.As I am re-playing Gothic 3 at the moment in anticipation, I have a few questions on exploration and the loot system in Elex:

1. In Gothic 3, the loot system is kind of weird because everything is so randomized. There are chests with unique items to find but they are list based, not location based (so to find the really good items, you have to open 30 or so chests to get them). This IMO was a bad decision in terms of rewarding exploration properly. How about Elex? Will the content of loot chests be placed by hand and will it always be the same in a certain location or will it be randomized or list based like in Gothic 3?

2. I heard that enemies will respawn. Will it be like in Gothic 1/2 where respawning was linked to story progress or will it be time based? (Not a fan of time based respawning myself btw, I want to be able clear an area and make it safe.)

3. The Gothic games were always famous for not relying on quest makers but rather on NPCs descriptions and in-universe maps, which was great! Will Elex change this? It being based in a more SciFi influenced setting, will we have automatic maps with markers/a minimap or will it be oldschool, where we need to listen to NPCs and follow their directions to find places and quest objectives in the world?

4. And one more question on the story structure: I love the chapters in Gothic 1 and 2 where with each new chapter, even old locations felt fresh, with new quests, scripts, NPCs and dialogue. It made the world feel like it developed over time. Will Elex have story chapters and will we see changes (and maybe consequences to our actions from previous chapters) in places we already explored?

Thanks in advance and I am really looking forward to exploring Magellan.
    Fobbolino ist offline Geändert von Fobbolino (27.09.2017 um 21:15 Uhr)

8. #68 Zitieren
    Neuling Avatar von Miyagi
    Why did you make the protagonist a bald macho guy?

Can we change his hairstyle in the game? I'm thinking about dreadlocks, a mohawk, or maybe pigtails. Baldie needs some personality imo
    Miyagi ist offline

9. #69 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von The Ore Baron
    Is Elex 2 already in the works?
    The Ore Baron ist offline

10. #70 Zitieren
    Abenteurer Avatar von orc_dog
    First thank you for Elex, i only have played 10 hours so far but i like it much. Don't mind low review scores, there are lots of people who like your hard work

Do you plan add stats screen(with some patch)?
    orc_dog ist offline

11. #71 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Jolly Jumper
    Zitat Zitat von The Ore Baron Beitrag anzeigen
    Is Elex 2 already in the works?
    As PB will not answer that for the next year, there is some sort of governmental funding (Germany) for a game called "Elex 2" from PB. This was found by some guy in the german forum. Thus, it seems so.
    No one expects the Gnomish Inquisition.
    Und es geht niemanden etwas an, dass ich nichts zu verbergen habe - AK Vorrat!
    Jolly Jumper ist offline

12. #72 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Grimmwulf
    Do you think it might be feasible to make this adjustment in a future patch?

When you join the Berserkers, your jet pack should be changed to have a blue mana-looking effect when used (as opposed the the red fire effect), possibly also a more natural-looking skin. The citizens of Goliet should stop complaining about it being used. That way we can imagine the jet pack being powered by mana (Jora might've modified it), and become more immersed in roleplaying a Berserker character.
    I'm extremely happy with the game, but have been holding off playing a Berserker because it doesn't feel right. The jet pack is probably the #1 reason, followed by the "highlight items" sunglasses that I feel compelled to always wear.
    Das war's mit dir, du Mistvieh!
    Verdammte Enten!
    Grimmwulf ist offline Geändert von Grimmwulf (08.11.2017 um 21:59 Uhr)

13. #73 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Are there any plans to modify/fix the rather poor combat system in a patch?

I think I have 'accomplished' a mission, by simply getting monsters to chase me for miles into big bunch of NPCs for the last time. Not to mention the countless aggravating deaths that occur as a result of the clunky control system. I just can't be bothered to play this game as it is anymore.

The combat system as it is (which is in my opinion very poor in itself), is not made for this RPG as it has been designed.

In the Gothic games, there were certain enemies and certain areas in which the nameless hero just couldn't traverse until he levelled up....in Elex, the whole map is like that, with brutally hard enemies, placed in areas of the map where very low level quest goals are. In the Gothic games, the hero could opt to do lower level quests, gradually levelling up in order that he could traverse into more challenging areas of the maps, in Elex, there is no such option. Either PB just haven't thought about it (unlikely), or have implemented an experimental and totally misguided game design principle (very likely)

It is a great shame, but PB ALWAYS seem to do something to ruin all their games.

(obviously, I amn't holding out much hope for any drastic improvements to the combat in any PB deployed patch......perhaps, as with Gothic 3, I will get to finally enjoy this game years after release thanks to the efforts of some 3rd party patch).
    MatDerKater ist offline

14. #74 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von The Ore Baron
    Is PB and Nordic happy with how ELEX performed?

What are your plans for the future?
    The Ore Baron ist offline

15. #75 Zitieren
    Just arrived
    Hello devs!

Are you planning to release SDK? If not, is there any chance you could bind the interface removal on a key in next patch (if it's planned)? I really love traversing the world without any GUI, but it's a bit uncomfortable to go to the menus every time i need them back on. Thanks.
    gavlig ist offline

16. #76 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Hello!

Well, as long as I can't speak german language and your official forum is not working (why is that btw?) I'll use english, and I'd like to ask or write about some features, issues and so on.

1. Do you remember times when your games could compete with The Elder Scrolls series? Where are these times? Why are you stucked in past? Don't you miss these times? You were legendary studio but now? Now you are average at the most.

2. From game to game there is no progress. You stand still in the middle of nowhere and you repeat yet the same scheme in every following project. You know what? In my opinion Risen 2: Dark Waters is the best game you have made and that is because of true revolution. Great graphical leap between first and second part (maybe it is time for DX12 libraries?) some people told that Risen 2 almost reach the graphic level of The Witcher 2, others that beat it. No stricted guilds, you can't join one of them but you can support them what unlocks completely different possibilities in the game. You know, the game have some, hm, 'problems' but in my opinion it is your best game. Remember, IN MY OPINION, I'm not telling by others. And the problem is that you repeat one scheme in every game. Disgusting.

3. There is a question why you don't want to hire more people? You always tell that at every project there is about 30 people but what about outsourcing, freelancers? You tell about missunderstanding between coworkers, different ideas on the game lore and so on. But maybe it is something that could bring more freshness to your studio? Brain storm, you know. Just look in some games from bigger developers. The fact that you use external workers doesn't mean that it is good for your games. There could be bigger missunderstanding than if you hire more people directly to your studio. Sometimes I wonder why are you still exist, but no offence.

4. I was planning to write something about quests but in ELEX you did really good job. They were complex, not just some simple crap. I can't tell the same about main story but there is still hope that you can improve it in your next project.

5. Choices. The most fragile matter. Why you always tell that choices can cause some consequences? The only choice which worked were in Risen 2 when you were forced to choose between Inquisition and savages. It changed few quests, blocked some and unblocked others. You were allowed to fulfill quests in different ways (mind control, for example), that was really nice. And in the ELEX? The main story is so *holly* linear... I finished the game 3 times, I had 3 different endings and only differences were in just some dialogues but main story were defined by the cold level. So it is pointless when my choices have no meaning in the end.

6. Why you made half non-living world? I mean that there are some features without sense in the game. For example if I fight with a Cleric in Goliet no one even reacts. No supporting any of the side, no one even look at fight, no one tell anything. They are DEAD. In Gothic series they react at everything, on theft, on fight, even when you draw your weapon. In ELEX too, but there are some issues as for example this fight.

7. Why are you still focused on making three (mainly) different factions in every game? Focusing on for example main story or technical aspects will make your games more effective and impressive, mainly better. Look at The Witcher series, at new Assassin's Creed: Origins and other games in which we don't have to choose from one of the factions. Look even at your Risen 2, how many copies are sold on Steam. This game is very well done but your old-school fans tells that 'It isn't Gothic, booo'. Don't listen to them, just make epic game with epic story. Even the story in Risen 2 is one of the best I ever knew and I could write many good things about it, but there is no time for that.

8. Last feature for now. Why we can't pick up weapons from defeated enemies? It is RPG and we can't pick up weapons? What the hell?! Some time ago you told that it is because you want to give NPCs some great weapons and don't want players to get this weapons. It is artifical restriction which makes no sense. Just give them weaker weapons and we have a solution. Problem?

Those are my questions and my thoughts about your studio and your games. And that is all. For now. And I know that many of you won't like it, because everyone has a different taste, but don't worry this is just a simple post and if you don't agree with me there is no point in arguing, I will understand your opinion as well.

I put the post in this thread, although I don't understand german as I said. But if it doesn't fit here, please put it somewhere where someone from PB can at least read it.

Thank you and have a nice day!
    Risennik ist offline

17. #77 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Zitat Zitat von MatDerKater Beitrag anzeigen
    Are there any plans to modify/fix the rather poor combat system in a patch?

I think I have 'accomplished' a mission, by simply getting monsters to chase me for miles into big bunch of NPCs for the last time. Not to mention the countless aggravating deaths that occur as a result of the clunky control system. I just can't be bothered to play this game as it is anymore.

The combat system as it is (which is in my opinion very poor in itself), is not made for this RPG as it has been designed.

In the Gothic games, there were certain enemies and certain areas in which the nameless hero just couldn't traverse until he levelled up....in Elex, the whole map is like that, with brutally hard enemies, placed in areas of the map where very low level quest goals are. In the Gothic games, the hero could opt to do lower level quests, gradually levelling up in order that he could traverse into more challenging areas of the maps, in Elex, there is no such option. Either PB just haven't thought about it (unlikely), or have implemented an experimental and totally misguided game design principle (very likely)

It is a great shame, but PB ALWAYS seem to do something to ruin all their games.

(obviously, I amn't holding out much hope for any drastic improvements to the combat in any PB deployed patch......perhaps, as with Gothic 3, I will get to finally enjoy this game years after release thanks to the efforts of some 3rd party patch).
    Hmmm.....my post of almost 1 year ago is just 3-4 up from most recent....not a lot happening in here then......

Anyhow, I see that PB put some combat sliders into their game, so I thought I would pick it up and give it another go, as I know very well that there is a gem of a game in there, somewhere.....

....and then I got reaquainted with the utterly ridiculous BRIGHT/DARK crap when entering and leaving buildings......omfg!

A quick look through modsnexus to see if there is a mod to completely remove this feature, but no joy.

I have enjoyed every PB game and completed them all, right up to Risen 3, where I lost the will at the very first 'sea monster' encounter.

....and then Elex, utterly borked combat, and then this mind bogglingly overpowered bloom/fade business, which for me, and many many others (read Steam forums), is game breaking. It is actually painful on the eyes.

Since getting hooked on G1, I have been a blind pre-order customer of all PB's games, but I think I have just lost faith.

PB ALWAYS do something to totally ruin their games!

P.S. Whoever came up with the 'sea monster' in Risen 3, and the BRIGHT/DARK crap when entering and leaving buildings, ought to be sacked.
    MatDerKater ist offline

18. #78 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von iab
    Hi Jenny,

I have been watching the videos from you and Björn for years, thank you for your hard work!

As the Elex sequel and the idea/concept of a Gothic sequel are under development, I'd like to share my thoughts on the magic system. I will use spells from Gothic for demonstration, but similar ideas should also be applied to Elex.

We need the ability to customize spells after learning the basic spells

Risen 1 has explored this idea, but not at a deep and sophisticated level. If we learned a spell from a NPC, it will be interesting if we can visit him again to learn new abilities for the spell (with potential quests). Here are a few examples (all upgrades can have a few levels of further enhancements.):

Rain of Fire

• Prolonged duration
    • Increased overall radius
    • Increased base damage even if an enemy is not hit by any fire balls
    • Increased radius and damage of each fire ball
    • Increased number of fire balls falling down per second
    • New ability: anti-interruption. While this is not a problem in G1 and G2, in G3 the casting of a spell will be interrupted if we are attacked. While realistic, it makes high-level spells impractical in the situations where they are mostly needed. What about to learn a few levels of upgrades from Pyrokar , such that a temporary protection barrier will be surrounding us while we are casting a high-level spell, absorbing any type of damage up to a certain amount, thus our cast will not be interrupted as long as the barrier is still active? There can be a few levels with each level increasing the total amount of damage the barrier can absorb.
    • New ability: guiding-missile. Fire balls are more likely to hit the strongest enemy in range instead of falling randomly.
    • New ability: spell-mixing. Imagine we learn Rain of Fire from Pyrokar and learn Wave of Death from Xardas, then after completing a difficult quest for Xardas, he would teach us a hidden-level and most powerful spell to combine Rain of Fire and Wave of Death (Xardas was the grand master of both fire mages and black mages, so he has the capability; and he is not a puppy of any God, so he can have the will.) For instance, the fire cloud is now infused with death magic, and so is every fire ball leaving it. Upon hitting, each fire ball creates a small wave of death with reduced magic damage. In short, this Rain of Death Fire spell deals both magic damage and fire damage.

Army of Darkness

• Prolonged duration
    • Increased number of summoned skeletons and zombies.
    • Increased health, protection, strength and dexterity of summoned skeletons and zombies.
    • New ability: commander. After we make enough enhancements, we can summon one shadow lord (tough skeleton with rusty paladin armor and better weapon) alongside normal skeletons and zombies.

Summon Demon

• Similar upgrades as for Army of Darkness. It would be appreciated if the appearance of summoned demon will change as we strengthen its protection and strength.
    • Summoned demon can fight together with the army summoned by Army of Darkness.
    • New ability: demon-lord. After we make enough enhancements to the properties of summoned demon, we can summon demon lord. Demon lord has both melee and ranged attacks.

Ice block

• Prolonged duration
    • New ability: deep-frozen. We can attack the frozen enemy with a certain number of melee attacks before the enemy is freed from the ice shell.

The above are just a few examples, but the idea is clearly demonstrated: providing freedom for players to customize spells.

Finally, I do look forward to the remake of G1 and G2, but I also see the wisdom of making a sequel first. I wish the dark atmosphere and mysterious feeling could be preserved and deepened. I also wish that in the remake version of G1 and G2, the sizes of the colony and the island would be increased, because the sizes of some of the forests in G1/G2 are too small in current standard. In addition, there are some undeveloped aspects, for instance, the bandit camp in G1, hopefully they will get fully developed and enrich the story of Gothic.

Question: can you let us know how many people are working on Gothic right now? Thank you.
    iab ist offline Geändert von iab (26.08.2019 um 06:24 Uhr)

19. #79 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von iab
    Hey Gothic creator,

Here are a few more examples of spell upgrades and spell combination for Gothic, focusing on summoning spells for large-scale battle (30+ opponents simultaneously, like in one of the orc camp in Nordmar in G3). Please feel free to use any of them if they fit into the design of your future games.

Goal

Create new and unique spells by upgrading vanilla spells, and combining (high-circle) vanilla spells.

Spell upgrade

All vanilla spells have their own upgrades, even a relatively weak summon will need to be reckoned with after reaching its fully upgraded state. However, the hero will not have enough learning points to learn and upgrade all spells, he need to choose wisely due to his fighting build. All summon spells have their cooldown time (will increased as the summoned creature becomes more powerful, there is also upgrade to reduce this time), and if the spell is re-casted, the previously summoned creatures will be destroyed. There is also upgrade to make summoned creatures permanent.

• Army of darkness
      4 skeleton warriors, 2 orc warrior skeletons, 1 orc elite skeleton => 8 skeleton warriors, 4 orc warrior skeletons, 2 orc elite skeletons, and 1 shadow lord (typical cooldown time: 120 s)
    • Summon demon
      1 demon => 1 demon lord (typical cooldown time: 100 s)
    • Summon golem
      1 golem => 1 ore golem (very high fire and magic protection) (typical cooldown time: 80 s)
    • Summon skeleton
      1 skeleton warrior => 1 orc warrior skeleton => 1 orc elite skeleton => 1 shadow lord (typical cooldown time: 60 s)
    • Summon zombie
      1 zombie => 1 warrior zombie (typical cooldown time: 25 s)
    • Summon goblin skeleton
      1 goblin skeleton => 1 black goblin skeleton (typical cooldown time: 10 s)

Examples of spell combination (with their own upgrades)

Army of darkness + Summon demon
    • 2 demon skeletons => 4 demon skeletons (typical cooldown time: 180 s)
    • Description: Belair+Belair, most powerful summon spell, effective against hordes of orcs/humans, or very strong opponent
    • Demon skeleton: very high fighting skills, slightly weaker than a shadow lord when not summoning orc elite skeletons for aid
    • Status: lower HP, lower str & dex, lower armor than a vanilla demon
    • Ability: melee and ranged attack, every demon skeleton can summon 2 orc elite skeletons for aid in battle

Army of darkness + Summon goblin skeleton
    • 12 black goblin skeletons => 24 black goblin skeletons (typical cooldown time: 90 s)
    • Description: Belair+Belair, swarming summon

Summon demon + Summon golem
    • 1 mutated demon => 1 mutated demon lord (typical cooldown time: 160 s)
    • Description: Belair+Adanos, strongest (single) summon, effective against hordes of orcs/humans, or very strong opponent
    • Mutated demon: massive demon with thick and stone-like skin
    • Mutated demon lord: massive demon with thick and ore-infused skin
    • Status: higher HP, higher str & dex, higher armor than a vanilla demon or demon lord
    • Ability: melee and ranged attack, area damage, can not be staggered when attack, HP regeneration (lord only)

Summon demon + Summon skeleton
    • 1 shadow demon => 1 shadow demon lord (typical cooldown time: 125 s)
    • Description: Belair+Belair, best warrior, effective against very strong opponent
    • Shadow demon: agile demon with very high fighting skills
    • Shadow demon lord: agile demon with extremely high fighting skills
    • Status: lower HP, same str & dex, lower armor than a vanilla demon or demon lord
    • Ability: melee and ranged attack, chance to completely ignore opponent's physical armor with its melee attack (shadow demon: 15%, shadow demon lord: 20%)

Summon golem + Summon zombie
    • 1 mutated golem => 1 mutated ore golem (typical cooldown time: 95 s)
    • Description: Adanos+Belair, best meat shield
    • Mutated golem: massive, slow-moving meat golem with high HP
    • Mutated ore golem: massive, slow-moving, ore-infused meat golem with very high HP
    • Status: higher HP, same str & dex, higher armor than a vanilla golem or ore golem
    • Ability: taunt, area damage, can not be staggered when attack, absorb HP from damage delivered to its opponents

Summon goblin skeleton + Summon golem
    • 1 mutated goblin skeleton => 1 mutated black goblin skeleton (typical cooldown time: 30 s)
    • Description: Belair+Adanos, tough and agile small warrior
    • Ability: disguise as a rolling/falling rock to penetrate enemy's (including some monsters') defense line and steal useful information or stuff. The hero can take control of this creature. However, men, orcs and even monsters will get alarmed when seeing a rock with moderated size keeps moving by itself, and finally they will attack. This will be some unique and interesting experience to control the little fellow. It can move, fight, and escape if controlled well. Perhaps it can fight a snapper, but it has no chance against a pack of snappers, or a shadow beast or a dragon snapper. The higher level mutated black goblin skeleton can move faster, jump higher, and disguise better. Perhaps they can also take advantage of their small size to use some tunnels... and even fool some boss-level big monsters.

Thank you PB
    iab ist offline Geändert von iab (01.06.2020 um 05:12 Uhr)

20. #80 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    i know that not a single developer, except some lone indie devs are reading the player forums because they have a job to do and the forum is read only by the hr-manager or how is this job called, so i won't yell around too much about what i'm expecting.
    i just want to say my opinion on already published PB games.

i hate Gothic 1 because of the silly fighting system and for the 9000 animation moves to drink a freaking potion.
    I hate gothic 2 a bit less, because it still had this freaking fighting system, tho it became somewhat easier
    in gothic 3 i hate the thing that you published the game in a not finished state, so it is enoyable only with the community patch. at last i could fight with the mouse , wow the devs realised that it's already the XX century and the humanity already invented such a device !!! and at last i could jump on the roofs and kill enemies untoched.
    the arcania was funny but short IMHO
    risen was good a true gothic overhaul with a true gothic feel
    risen 2 was a bullshit developed for the younger generation
    risen 3 - another console oriented shit, i got patience only for 10 minutes
    elex - hatred of the stupidity in fights returns, wow, thank you. another half finished work. which looks like an inmate simulator, with all those thousands of cigaretts and toilet paper. of course i can think out a reason why the game world is empty - becausee OOOOOH!!! the meteor struck and everything is destroyed with the flaw of time. Falk is saying that he wants to see the world before the meteor struck. he looks like a 30+ man, so AT LEAST the meteor struck 30 years ago, but with all those clerics and albs it must be minimum 2-3 generations, and the devs want me to believe that all those cigarettes paper and toilet papers lying around IN THE OPEN under the rain and the snow are still usable??? FFS no.

but i do like gothic 1 for it's nice story plot, i like gothic 2 for the even MOAR interesting storyline (though i still don't get it what's the relation between the dragon and the demon).
    gothic 3 is my favorite game in all the series. also i am a fan of Xardas fella. thanks for developing his character over the games. arcania is good enough too for a replay once in 3-4 years. risen 1 is almost at the level of gothic 3 as how i feel towards it. risen 2 and 3 can go to hell. elex ... well ... like arcania, i guess.

the main thing which makes me thankful to the devs is the unlimited inventory design decision, and the second thing is that, when you want to go 100 steps to the east, you see a plant on the west, and another one a bit further,and another one ,and another one ,and another one, and hey THATS A CHEST!!!!, and more plants, and WOW SOME RUINS, and then you are 1000000 kilometers on the west part of the map. that is very cool
    and yeah - the music. some part of it.

so, that's all.

in case some real dev reads this - free fight like in G3 with jumping and climbing anywhere (why don't you simply buy UE, it's cheap and runs good on slow PC's) and maybe a more upgradable player home system like in TES5. AND A FREAKING MOD KIT
    and have some shame to make your games enjoyable not after the community patches. because if not the CP for G3, i am sure i would hate it more.

thats all.

sorry for all the typos, my alphabet is not latin.
    DarthNihilus ist offline Geändert von DarthNihilus (30.07.2020 um 14:51 Uhr)

Seite 4 von 5 « Erste 12345 Letzte »