Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 25
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Updated: list of videos, which will constantly be updated!

Video Description Subtitles Date
    Podcasts
    Podcast #1 ELEX announcement and fact list. 01.07.2015
    Podcast #2 Gamestar preview information. Polish, Russian, German, English 31.07.2015
    Vlogs
    Vlog #1 The game and short history of Piranha Bytes. Polish, English, German 22.07.2015
    Vlog #2 Gamescom 2015 Info Wrap-up - 27.08.2015
    Vlog #3 PAX East videos and screenshots - 03.05.2016
    Vlog #4 ELEX website Video, screenshots and artworks! English (for now) 28.05.2016

World of Risen and World of Players are proud to present, through their social media presence World of Piranha Bytes, a short Vlog detailing what we know about our favorite developers' new project, ELEX.

We wish to thank especially to our Polish friends Funeris Venatio and Devristus Morii, on behalf of Tawerna Gothic, for providing Polish subtitles for this video, as well as our user and brand new moderator of World of ELEX, ravenheart, for the German captions.

[Video]
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline Geändert von Maladiq (28.05.2016 um 18:35 Uhr)

2. #2 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Rhaglion
    Good summary of all we know. Moreover a nice realization, I hope to see more in future .

PS: I think you missed to add an direct link to the video.
    Rhaglion ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von Rhaglion Beitrag anzeigen
    Good summary of all we know. Moreover a nice realization, I hope to see more in future .

PS: I think you missed to add an direct link to the video.
    Isn't the video embeded in the post? If no, there might be an error with your browser. If yes, you can click its title or the YouTube logo in the lower right corner and you get to youtube.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Rhaglion
    Interesting, now its visible ... I swear it wasn't there 15 minutes ago.
    Rhaglion ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von Rhaglion Beitrag anzeigen
    Interesting, now its visible ... I swear it wasn't there 15 minutes ago.
    I edited the code. Weird how before it was the same one posted by the newsbot in the Risen forums, and there nobody has problems seeing the video.
    Maladiq ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    ELEX Podcast #2: Gamestar preview information!

[Video]

@Mods: Please rename the thread as to serve the general purpose of our original videos.
    Maladiq ist offline

7. #7 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von [>Silverback<]
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    [...]
    [Video]
    Very good VLog!
    @ELEX Podcast #2: Gamestar preview information: Also very good.
    Thank you.
    - Macht's gut und danke für den Fisch. -
    ~ Phynkchen alias [>Silverback<] ~

[>Silverback<] ist offline Geändert von [>Silverback<] (02.08.2015 um 22:20 Uhr)

8. #8 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    New Vlog!

[Video]
    Maladiq ist offline

9. #9 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von [>Silverback<]
    Good one! B-)
    - Macht's gut und danke für den Fisch. -
    ~ Phynkchen alias [>Silverback<] ~

10. #10 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von The Ore Baron
    Informative and interesting. I had a good time watching the latest video.
    It was nice to hear what Maladiq sounds like
    Some minor editing issues, but I'm sure there's a solid explanation for that.
    The Ore Baron ist offline

11. #11 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    That awkward moment when you know your voice will sound shitty, but nevertheless you are shocked about how horrible your accents sounds as well
    Maladiq ist offline

12. #12 Zitieren
    That awkward moment when you know your voice will sound shitty, but nevertheless you are shocked about how horrible your accents sounds as well
    Don't sweat it. Sure, the accent is hard to miss, but not once during the entire video I had trouble understanding you

13. #13 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von The Ore Baron Beitrag anzeigen
    Don't sweat it. Sure, the accent is hard to miss, but not once during the entire video I had trouble understanding you
    You are too kind
    Maladiq ist offline

14. #14 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Morgannin09
    Informative and interesting. I had a good time watching the latest video.
    It was nice to hear what Maladiq sounds like
    Some minor editing issues, but I'm sure there's a solid explanation for that.
    This was pretty much slapped together, I've been putting in overtime at work lately and technical issues resulted in us losing the original take so we had to record it again. I tried to throw it up quick enough to coincide with the launch of the new website but still didn't quite make it, and there wasn't much video editing I could do before the audio track was finalized.

Out of professional interest, though, what editing issues did you observe? I'd like to improve the next time I work on this sort of thing.
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

15. #15 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von Morgannin09 Beitrag anzeigen
    Out of professional interest, though, what editing issues did you observe? I'd like to improve the next time I work on this sort of thing.
    I reviewed the video to make sure the issues were really there and it seems the faults were on my end after all. Basically, the first time I watched the video, there were delays between you guys talking about the next screenshot and the screenshot in question actually appearing on screen, but now it's perfectly in sync. So pardon me for making you worry needlessly
    Again, great job!

16. #16 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Morgannin09
    I reviewed the video to make sure the issues were really there and it seems the faults were on my end after all. Basically, the first time I watched the video, there were delays between you guys talking about the next screenshot and the screenshot in question actually appearing on screen, but now it's perfectly in sync. So pardon me for making you worry needlessly
    Again, great job!
    Ah, good, I was worried I made a technical error. I didn't even have time to watch it before uploading it to make sure there weren't any glitches from the encode.
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

17. #17 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux
    You could always try to speak with a fake French or German accent... way better or at least funnier than our native crap of accent

But yeah... you weren't bad at all.
    catalinux ist offline

18. #18 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    New Vlog about the website materials:

https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=waFoZ6vwMLk
    Maladiq ist offline

19. #19 Zitieren
    Been having a hectic weekend, but I finally found a spare hour to watch this

Anyway, nice vid. Morgannin, were you a little sick? You sounded like you have a slight cold

So, basically, he have four distinct climate zones and four factions inhabiting them.
    - Bandits (New Camp / bandits) are living in an arid wasteland and seem like a bunch of cutthroats. Might be good for cannon fodder enemies, since I don't really see much reason to join them. They don't seem to be interested in doing anything to improve the world. Typical anarchist scum. I'm guessing they will trade in rare materials they've scavenged... Maybe that will be one of the reasons to even visit their realm.
    - Berserkers (Sect Camp / druids) seem like a bunch of manly hippies, which is a weird combination. Viking environmentalists? I appreciate them trying to bring life back to the planet, so they're cool in my books. Their anti-technology stance seem to stem from a belief that machines and technology caused the apocalypse, but we know it was caused by a meteor, so... Then again, maybe the meteor hit because of some stupid experiment by Albs? In which case, Berserkers make some sense.
    - Clerics (Fire Mages) are my favorite faction so far, I just hope they have a paladin-like order. I think we won't be fighting much of them in the game, as they seem content with having robots fight for them. That includes the vagina drones. They also seem to be morally conservative, yet intent of making the world better through smart and responsible use of technology - that's right up my alley. Too bad I hate lava/volcano zones.
    - Albs (???) seem interesting, but I'm afraid PB will make them into very typical 'bad because bad' villains. I hope we'll be able to join them, tho... Might provide an interesting alternate plot. The whole non-emotions thing is not too appealing, either, but I can understand it from a philosophical point of view.

I wonder who all these faction were before the catastrophe, though. I doubt PB will have thought about that. Might be nice to see one faction that is basically remnants of he per-catastrophe government, one faction that used to form the military complex, another for businessmen, another for academia intellectuals, another for the church folk... You get the idea.
    I also wonder if maybe members of different factions will have different speech patterns, like 'son of generosity' or something. I also think it would be cool if they spoke in different accents.

I don't think we'll have vehicles to drive, but I am sort of expecting some sort of power armor. Maybe those guardian mechs? Maybe we could even customize them, or it would be done automatically based on which faction you join.

Anyway, informative vid, and you said most of the things I myself was thinking, so it's nice to know we think alike

20. #20 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    At least someone is watching all of it

Well, I really hope each faction will have sub-groups: Old camp had diggers, shadows, guards and ore barons, new camp had rice field workers, rogues, mercenaries and fire mages and so on.

What seems weird to me is those guys plowing the field in the latest screenshots, with armors and swords. The Risen series lacked sub-factions, and it showed.

And god, I hope they will have a normal UI, not that crap from Risen 3. Bring back the Gothic/Risen 1 inventory/menu, and I am happy.
    Maladiq ist offline

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »