Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 22 von 22
  1. #21 Zitieren
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo
    I don't think this sort of thing needs to be overly complex and deep and other buzzwords, especially in an ARPG. What you find in games such as the Deus Ex series, PB's games, and yes, The Witcher, is tried and true. In a more classic context, something like Fallout (1 & 2) would be satisfying to me, even in a new cRPG. But hey, if a developer can pull off something new and improved, all the power to them. I wouldn't expect ELEX to revolutionize player agency in RPGs, is all.
    Bastardo ist offline

2. #22 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von Misanthrope Beitrag anzeigen
    Even better than letting the orcs into the castle?

And yes, it doesn't need to be a world changing thing as long it fits the context and doesn't repeat infinitely. The Witcher style 'here and now' decisions or Risen 3 +/- Soul-like systems will ultimately fail to impress 'cos they've already been overexploited (along with romancing) in the last ten years or so. The focus should be on achieving the sophistication of quest and level design from the original Gothic, which is up to date unmatched. Then, adding a few moral dilemmas won't hurt. But that's just icing on a cake.
    Have a cookie! Well said, mate, well said.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12