Seite 2 von 8 « Erste 123456 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 145
  1. #21 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux
    "Die Domain [...] wurde von einem Checkdomain-Kunden registriert und befindet sich derzeit im Aufbau."

"The domain [...] was from a Check domain registered customer and is currently under construction."

I hope the Kunden is Piranha Bytes
    catalinux ist offline

2. #22 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von rotator Beitrag anzeigen

I hope NG has some clever marketing guys and more allocated budget.
    I can already say they do.
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    Where should we ask for an ELEX sub-forum on WorldofPlayers? (I already registered on community dot elexgame dot com but it doesn't have the same PB feeling)
    We are working on it. It will happen soon.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

3. #23 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    We are working on it. It will happen soon.
    Thank you, sir!
    catalinux ist offline

4. #24 Zitieren
    Warrior
    I can already say they do.
    Time will tell. At the beginning it was all rosy with Deep Silver, too, but it lasted for 1 game.

I haven't heard anything bad about Nordic Games yet, so I'm optimistic.
    rotator ist offline

5. #25 Zitieren
    ELEX on reddit.

One artwork and a few well chosen words for the first day isn't bad.

p.s. Any idea why Risen wasn't mentioned? just Gothic ("ELEX is a handcrafted action role-playing experience from the award-winning creators of the Gothic series").
    catalinux ist offline

6. #26 Zitieren
    Warrior
    p.s. Any idea why Risen wasn't mentioned? just Gothic ("ELEX is a handcrafted action role-playing experience from the award-winning creators of the Gothic series").
    Probably because only Gothic is published by Nordic Games.
    rotator ist offline

7. #27 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von The Ore Baron
    I hate the name

Pretty excite apart from that! Congratulations on a new IP, Piranha Bytes.
    The Ore Baron ist offline

8. #28 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von The Ore Baron Beitrag anzeigen
    I hate the name
    But you will love this "ELEX grupo de hip hop de mocambique"

If you watch the clip, at 00:09 you can clearly see from where they got inspired for the game logo
    catalinux ist offline

9. #29 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Anyone here knows how to make website themes and vbulletin themes, and has some experience as a webmaster?
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

10. #30 Zitieren
    Anyone here knows how to make website themes and vbulletin themes, and has some experience as a webmaster?
    Sorry, I only learnt for my personal usage how to build a minamalistic websites containing static pages, and how to mirror a local folder to a ftp using lftp.

Do you have a template to start from? Or you need someting written from zero?
    catalinux ist offline

11. #31 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Sorry, I only learnt for my personal usage how to build a minamalistic websites containing static pages, and how to mirror a local folder to a ftp using lftp.

Do you have a template to start from? Or you need someting written from zero?
    What is needed is to install a website (the CMS is already made) and to make a theme for it and a vbulletin forum.
    Maladiq ist offline

12. #32 Zitieren
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo
    Post-apoc fantasy, uh? Cool. I'll play that.

What do you guys think, is there hope for at least Risen 1 -level coolness?
    Bastardo ist offline

13. #33 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von Bastardo Beitrag anzeigen
    What do you guys think, is there hope for at least Risen 1 -level coolness?
    I hope for more. We already know that ELEX (it's hard to get used to this name) will take place on a landmass (a continent), it only depends on the setting needs. For example, if there will be flying machines, I can imagine some flat areas, and some higher areas accesible only by flying. If there will be different climates, the terrain should also change. Will the human settlements have different functions? If yes, we might see an impact on the terrain. Will there be large unpopulated areas? And so on.
    This Science Fantasy setting is so generous. Can't wait to see with what elements they will go with.
    catalinux ist offline

14. #34 Zitieren
    Local Hero
    I love the choice of setting! I had given up on Piranha Bytes after Risen 3 (not at all my type of game), but I hope this new IP will renew their inspiration.

There's some part of me that just can't stop hoping they will recapture the magic they conjured in the first Gothic titles. Maybe they never will, but I'm still hoping.

I hope they will go back to a true open world. I hope this world will feel as free as the first Gothic did (where I could climb anything and everything I wanted, swim in every liquid and dive to my heart's content). I also hope that it will be low-tech, as in no lasers and power armours (ahem). Let me start with a plank. Let me drive a nail through it to upgrade it. Let me find an old aluminum bat. Let me build my own crossbow when I've gotten more skilled. Let me use technology instead of magic! I don't want a spell that lets me breathe under water. Instead, let me build a make-shift scuba diving gear from items I find in the rubble.

Anyhow, I hope this game at least resembles something I would love to play. Bethesda and CD Project Red are doing well so I'm not starved anymore, but I miss that Gothic vibe.
    mkreku ist offline

15. #35 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Delicieuxz
    The game sounds enticing.

Will PB members be posting on the official forums at http://community.elexgame.com/forum.php ?
    Delicieuxz ist offline

16. #36 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von AshleyG
    Hehe I guess I'm finally done with Worldofrisen.
    Oh looks like the username Shaco is free ^^
    New site => lots of cool usernames not used.
    AshleyG ist offline

17. #37 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Morgannin09
    It would be a shame to see this site vanish. I ended up biting the bullet and joining World of Gothic literally days before the English side got shut down, and migrated over here, and I'm glad I did. I've never been active on forums for one reason or another, but it's been very pleasant to take part in all the discussion here. I'm already settling into the Elex forums, but I like the idea of a fan-operated forum rather than one run by the publisher or developer, which tend to fall into neglect very quickly.
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

18. #38 Zitieren
    World of Elex  Avatar von Ravenhearth
    And because of those reasons there will be a WoP forum for Elex.
    Ravenhearth ist offline

19. #39 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von Morgannin09 Beitrag anzeigen
    It would be a shame to see this site vanish.
    The Gothic section is active mainly because of the modkit - constantly, people are releasing mods, or are asking about modding.
    If you ask me, this Risen section (both English/German forums) will be closed/archived pretty soon. Without a Risen 4 game, I don't see any activity here soon.

Zitat Zitat von Morgannin09 Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm already settling into the Elex forums, but I like the idea of a fan-operated forum rather than one run by the publisher or developer, which tend to fall into neglect very quickly.
    Exactly.
    I don't like that publisher-operated forum. I don't feel as free to ask questions or to make a comment... Maybe it's just me, I don't know, I tried, and I tried, but without foobar as moderator :d that place sucks. And the forum theme gaves me headaches.
    catalinux ist offline

20. #40 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    I agree. Also, yes, there will be an ELEX forum here soon enough, together with a website. But it will take a bit, there are a lot of technical elements to be taken care of.

It would have been nice if NG let us know with some weeks in advance what they were planning. :\
    Maladiq ist offline

Seite 2 von 8 « Erste 123456 ... Letzte »