Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 26
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    What are your favorite moments, plot twists, characters in the PB games?

Gothic I:
    • The swamp camp getting high;
    • The collapse of the old mine;
    • The amulet trap;

Gothic II:
    • The desolation of the VoM;
    • The civil war;
    • The Adanos speeches;
    • The orc invasion

Gothic III:
    • The ruins in the desert;
    • The hopelessness of Nordmar;
    • The repopulation of Gotha;
    • Killing Rhobar.

Risen I:
    • Waking up on a beech in the middle of a stormy night;
    • The beautiful beautiful landscape;
    • Holy crap! Lizard people?!
    • The sheer amount of dungeons.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    World of Elex  Avatar von Ravenhearth
    All the same But I can add some:

Risen 2:

- The first sunrise at the sword coast. My jar literally dropped.
    - Steelbeard's death
    - The reveal that Corrientes was Garcia all the time

Risen 3:

- Margoloth
    - Well...
    Ravenhearth ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Warrior
    Gothic 1 - The first time I've descended on the steep slope on my way to the old camp at the beginning of the game. I've realized all the games I played before were just plain flat.

Gothic 2 - Exploring the Gothic 1 landmass again. Including this level was a genius stroke.

Gothic 3 - My jaw was dropped through the whole game because of the gorgeous landscape, which put everything else to shame in the genre. And yeah, some f'n dragons in a deep-deep cave at the very beginning!!!
    rotator ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux
    Zitat Zitat von rotator Beitrag anzeigen
    Gothic 1 - The first time I've descended on the steep slope on my way to the old camp at the beginning of the game. I've realized all the games I played before were just plain flat.
    This, and the first 5 minutes struggle to figure out how on Earth am I supposed to pick that torch close to the exchange place. And later, when Guy pointed the hut with the little canopy outside and said I can have it for myself.

The Psi Camp is my favourite place, with all those guys smoking week and having visions.

I played so much G1, that everytime I check a G2 mod, I still don't understand why CTRL isn't doing what I expect for it to do... G1 has the best controls. Ever.
    catalinux ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    Gothic 1 becoming a Member of the old camp and getting the first armor. Man that made me happy...
    ragnaroC ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    You all forgot about plot twist in Risen 3:
    - when mages finally show us what exactly they are trying to power (skull temple)
    - when i realized, that soul ritual were easy because it was a trap

There were also some great moments in this game:
    - clearing calador together with demon hunters
    - after taking control over gnome, reading mages "naughty books"
    - just exploring skull island and some places in Calador
    - when i realised, that fishes on fog island are real people and that's why they are looking at player so odd...

In first Risen, when i met a ghoul for the first time. Dark cave, beyond the reach of torch eyes suddenly light up... I had time only to pull out the sword, there was nothing more that i could do.
    xenonisbad ist offline

7. #7 Zitieren
    Lucjusz
    Gast
    I was just playing the first and second part of Gothic, so...

The first steps into this game and when i enter the inner of the old camp.

And in G2+ when i enter the old world and the canyons from the addon.

8. #8 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    But if you were to make a top 10 list of best moments in a PB game? Or a top 5 for each game?
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

9. #9 Zitieren
    banned
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    What are your favorite moments
    [Bild: ]
    AggroBuLLeT ist offline

10. #10 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von warstrike
    There are many great moments ,but my personal favorite moment is during Gothic 2 ,when the hero goes back to the Valley of Mines.You being weak ,darkness ,danger everywhere,dead bodies and angry orcs....and of course ,Kai's music.
    warstrike ist offline

11. #11 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Morgannin09
    Gothic: When I, a reputable guard in the Old Camp, had spent in-game days seeking out the focus stones, fighting all adversity to bring everyone to freedom, only to find that my brothers-in-arms all turned their blades on me. Confused and seeking answers, I find Milten, who tells me that the Fire Mages, our best chance of escaping this hell-hole, had been "perfidiously assassinated," and that Gomez had ordered a campaign that could be the undoing of us all. The narcissistic fool.

Gothic II: I beheld the beautiful land of Khorinis, a lush and living landscape, albeit not without dangers. Though I am helpless against the beasts that haunt the forests and trails for so long, I quickly gain my strength and reputation, find welcome among Onar's fickle mercenaries, and grow confident in my skills. Lord Hagen orders me to return to the Valley, to find proof of my claim that the world is in danger. As I stride confidently through the Valley, the air grows thick with foreboding. The ominous yet subtle impact of the music gently erodes my confidence, and I stumble into a party of orcs whose thick skin I can barely scratch. I retreat, aggressively wounded, and manage to find a safe path through the caves. As I crawl through, out of breath and full of dread, I witness the scene of the dragons destroying the castle, and behold what has become of the Valley - a thoroughly blasted, scarred land of horrors I had never before seen. It slowly dawns on me that the dangers I thought so arduous in the forests behind me were laughably juvenile compared to those I was destined to face.

Gothic 3: Really, it's hard to pick one here. The story and characters were, of course, too flat to be outright memorable, but the settings were all so striking. Hiking across the rugged plains on the coast near Ardea, skirting past the roaming packs of wolves and ornery scavengers and bloodflies, striking down bandits and fleeing from hostile orcs, stalking and slaying deer for Chris the hunter...
    And Varant, as I strode across the vast, blazing desert in the evening, as the sun set across the dunes and the air cooled to a temperature that didn't threaten to kill me. I wander with caution, as even the vast, open sands still hide dangers among the dunes - packs of lions and jackals, massive crawlers on the hunt, and bloodthirsty nomads that fall upon you like a swarm. Then you come across the vast, intimidating ruins of Al Shedim, which hides a great many treasures, guarded by untold dangers.
    And Nordmar. Oh, Nordmar. How I approached this beautiful white land with eager anticipation. How excited I was. How foolish I was. At the first sight of a troll, I panicked and ran. But there, in the path of my escape, was a band of Orcs with a shaman, and they've spotted me. As I seek my escape, an unwitting pack of ice wolves suddenly crest the hill beside me, and their surprise turns to a thirst for my blood. I must dodge arrows and bolts of fire from the orcs as the wolves nip at my heels, until I run far enough that the beasts and orcs turn their anger on each other, permitting my escape. But as I flee, more monsters appear from the snowy air on either side, and seeing no salvation in sight, I hurl myself in desperation down a crevasse, putting faith in the acrobatics skills I learned from the hunters near Silden. I strike the snowy earth and roll back to my feet, injured but still alive... and surrounded, as I've fallen right into a war camp of the Orcs, an inexcusable error punctuated by the sound of drawn steel.
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

12. #12 Zitieren
    Top 5 Best Moments in...

Gothic 1
    - meeting for the first time a bloodhund (the perfect killing machine)
    - finding the Old Camp locked down (I had a lot of stuff in the chests inside my hut)
    - looting the orc mummys (creepy place)
    - selling weed in the New Camp
    - learning the magic circles

Gothic 2
    - the strange sounds in the crypt behind Onar's farm
    - finding the hermit from Jarkendar
    - the Path of Fire? (becaming a magician)
    - pickpocketing
    - making runes

Gothic 3
    - hunting deers with a bow
    (just this, never managed to play too much, too much lag on a low specs laptop)

Risen 1
    - finding a better shield in some place/ruins with a lot of skeletons
    - meeting the first ghoul in a dark cave
    - killing the first Ogre (I hated them!)
    (just this, never managed to finish this game)

Risen 2
    - doing the quests in pirate's camp
    (just this, never managed to finish this game)

Risen 3
    - exploring Fog Island
    - fighting for a few hours to clear (with a sword) the ruins from Calador
    - fighting using crystal magic (ice and lightning)
    - finding the stranded guy on the beach behind the great wall from Kila
    - finding the Bird Man (no connection with the excelent movie Birdman?)
    catalinux ist offline

13. #13 Zitieren
    Piranha Bytes Avatar von PB_Harry
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    Top 5 Best Moments in...

- finding the Bird Man (no connection with the excelent movie Birdman?)
    Nope (haven't even seen the movie yet xD) The story behind this particular quest was: Harry was sitting in the office, kind Victor from the Level department said: Hey Harry, i've created this spot and I think something should happen there. So we came up with this idea and all I had to do was to write some lines down ^^. Björn then supported me with the hilarious "falling down sound".

...and thats in short the "not-so-magical-but-true" story behind this quest ^^
    ...da ist die Kuh erstmal vom Eis! - and that's the sound you hear when you really like a girl and find out she has a kid (by Strogenforcer)

Want to know how to break up with your girlfriend? Learn from Mastermind Jon Lajoie. Also if you want to compete with me, find me on the Battlefield . Bro, do u even praise the sun?

Visit our facebook page and get 1.000.000 liters of beer for free!!!111elf (Sorry folks just kidding)
    PB_Harry ist offline

14. #14 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von PB_Harry Beitrag anzeigen
    Nope (haven't even seen the movie yet xD) The story behind this particular quest was: Harry was sitting in the office, kind Victor from the Level department said: Hey Harry, i've created this spot and I think something should happen there. So we came up with this idea and all I had to do was to write some lines down ^^. Björn then supported me with the hilarious "falling down sound".

...and thats in short the "not-so-magical-but-true" story behind this quest ^^
    Thanks for this inside / behind the quest story, we all love to hear such little details about how you create the games!

(p.s. I liked a lot that movie, Birdman. Good story, good lines, good acting, and what an ending! A must see for people who are into that kind of movies.)
    catalinux ist offline

15. #15 Zitieren
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo
    Favourite moment, first time I played each game, from first to last played:

Gothic II: "The Dragon Hunt" (quest/chapter).

Gothic 3: Exploring the desert and ruins of Varant.

Night of the Raven: Braving the random-ass canyon.

Gothic: Coming back to the Old Camp curtesy of teleport runes, to bring fire and brimstone on all the bullies.

Risen: Exploring the risen temples and thick woods.

Risen 2: "Marooned" (quest).

Risen 3: Margoloth boss battle.
    Bastardo ist offline Geändert von Bastardo (03.07.2015 um 01:41 Uhr)

16. #16 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Delicieuxz
    Selling weed to the new camp in Gothic 1, and smoking weed in Gothic 2 and it making the screen go all warped.

Also, playing Gothic 2 and NotR for the first time. Amazing experience.

And exploring the first few islands in Risen 2 while high on cocaine. It was like heaven.
    Delicieuxz ist offline

17. #17 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von Delicieuxz Beitrag anzeigen

And exploring the first few islands in Risen 2 while high on cocaine. It was like heaven.
    Wait. WHAT?!
    Maladiq ist offline

18. #18 Zitieren
    Knight Commander Avatar von Bamfy
    G1: Dunno, maybe the search for the focus stones or freeing the not-so-free mine.
    G2: Killing Silvio. God was I happy when he wasn't immortal anymore.
    G3: Nordmar. That place really felt hostile where only the strongest survive.

Risen games: I don't really remember much from them.
    Bamfy ist offline

19. #19 Zitieren
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Wait. WHAT?!
    Yeah, that's weird, I never heard of people doing cocaine to enjoy games. Now, weed or even acid, that's another story.
    Bastardo ist offline

20. #20 Zitieren
    Demigod Avatar von Dino
    Gothic I:
    -Figuring out how to get outside of the barrier
    -The Chromanin Quest-line
    -Realizing the Sleeper is an evil arch-demon
    -Lying to Saturas about Xardas
    -The Old Camp lockdown

Gothic II vanilla & NotR:
    -Meeting the characters from Gothic 1 again
    -Returning to the Valley of Mines
    -Greg.
    -Becoming a Paladin
    -Dragon Hunt

Gothic 3:
    -Uninstalling the game

Risen 1:
    -Sweeping the novice chambers
    -Getting on top of the volcano
    -Don Esteban xD
    -Getting squashed by random traps in old ruins
    -There was this levitation spell. It was fun.
    Dino ist offline

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »