Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 3 von 3 « Erste 123
Ergebnis 41 bis 51 von 51
  1. #41 Zitieren
    World of Elex  Avatar von Ravenhearth
    I don't think so. If you have the PC version without DLCs and install the EE patch, you will still not have the DLCs, so...
    Ravenhearth ist offline

2. #42 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Im downloading patch, it's finally out!
    xenonisbad ist offline

3. #43 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    I heard that after update people get DLC for free. Is this a bug or is this done specially?
    xenonisbad ist offline

4. #44 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Morgannin09
    Zitat Zitat von xenonisbad Beitrag anzeigen
    I heard that after update people get DLC for free. Is this a bug or is this done specially?
    That's probably a glitch. I think the update was just supposed to upgrade everything, including the DLC areas, to the new 64 bit version with the new textures and post-effects, and somehow the patch actually included all of the DLC content with it.
    Quote from Steam:

In addition any DLCs that you have previously purchased (or may purchase in future) will obviously also function in the 64-bit version and all save games & previously obtained Steam achievements will also transfer from the 32-bit version to 64-bit version.
    So I'd say if you have the game but not the DLC's, maybe install it now and patch it before they fix it, maybe you'll get free DLC with it
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

5. #45 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Zitat Zitat von Morgannin09 Beitrag anzeigen
    So I'd say if you have the game but not the DLC's, maybe install it now and patch it before they fix it, maybe you'll get free DLC with it

I bought Risen 3 in preorder (shadow lord edition), so i have all DLC from beggining. Im just asking, because i know keep complaining is this intentionally or not, and on WOR we can find some well-informed people. Anyway, some people today said, that they lost their "free" DLC.
    xenonisbad ist offline

6. #46 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux
    Apparently, there is also a free upgrade for PC, 64 bit, only for German and French box version.
    catalinux ist offline Geändert von catalinux (23.08.2015 um 22:08 Uhr)

7. #47 Zitieren
    Warrior
    Thanks for the free upgrade. I can't see much of a difference, but I've played Risen 3 a year ago, so I don't really have a good reference. Maybe I should force starting up the 32 bit version and compare it with the new one. Although I did not really have a problem with the original graphics, except for the characters. Right now I'm a bit burned out of the genre, it took me 160+ hours to finish DA:I and I think I need to play with something different, but I'm definitely looking forward to another playthrough in the future.
    rotator ist offline

8. #48 Zitieren

Piranha-Bytes
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    Apparently, there is also a free upgrade for PC, 64 bit, only for German and French box version.
    Correct. These are the versions that do not use steam, so another upgrade path had to be established for them.
    Michael Rüve ist offline

9. #49 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Zitat Zitat von ravenhearth Beitrag anzeigen
    1) Ist on Amazon. 2) Jenny confirmed it and also mentioned that a patch is coming to existing PC owners. The EE will also be 64 bit only, due to higher res textures I guess.
    Eh wot?

New patch?

Someone buzz me if they removed the awful inexcusable sea monster fights, which was right about where my adventures in Risen 3 came to a premature but very necessary end.
    MatDerKater ist offline Geändert von MatDerKater (25.09.2015 um 23:18 Uhr)

10. #50 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Morgannin09
    Zitat Zitat von MatDerKater Beitrag anzeigen
    Eh wot?

New patch?

Someone buzz me if they removed the awful inexcusable sea monster fights, which was right about where my adventures in Risen 3 came to a premature but very necessary end.
    Have you missed the point of this thread? The patch only upgrades the game to the 64 bit with higher res textures and post effects. Nothing else was added, changed or removed.
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

11. #51 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Jolly Jumper
    Zitat Zitat von Morgannin09 Beitrag anzeigen
    Have you missed the point of this thread? The patch only upgrades the game to the 64 bit with higher res textures and post effects. Nothing else was added, changed or removed.
    Only some slight changes like the progress indicator in the loading screen (now it shows a percent number).
    No one expects the Gnomish Inquisition.
    Und es geht niemanden etwas an, dass ich nichts zu verbergen habe - AK Vorrat!
    Jolly Jumper ist offline

Seite 3 von 3 « Erste 123