Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 51
  1. #21 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    But it has new effects and post-processing. Also, the greedy bastards could just give away the dlcs for free to anyone who wasn't brain-dead enough to buy them since, you know, the PS4 guys also get them for free.
    All players who bought First Edition get all DLC for free too, so... u could do this too.
    xenonisbad ist offline

2. #22 Zitieren
    Warrior
    Zitat Zitat von Abus Bambus Beitrag anzeigen
    There's not much to enhance as far as the PC version goes. Like I said, it is an "enhanced" version compared to the previous console version. Even Deep Silver themselves say it looks comparable to the Ultra setting on PC.
    No, it says it surpasses the PC version, not the PS3 version. The PS4 version has better textures on 720p/1080p(?), than on the PC (where you can have much higher resolutions). Also the extra effects never hurt.

As for the SteamDB findings, it looks like a new Risen megapack (with all 3 games and all DLCs) will make it's way to Steam, so no enhanced version for us.
    rotator ist offline

3. #23 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Andante
    An enhanced edition for PS4 of the golden mushroom holder? :P I never believed that PB as a studio would deteriorate so rapidly after Risen 2. Instead of throwing their budget on new ideas and new technology they keep refreshing this nonsense. This is ill news
    Andante ist offline Geändert von Andante (10.05.2015 um 15:23 Uhr)

4. #24 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Morgannin09
    Zitat Zitat von Andante Beitrag anzeigen
    An enhanced edition for PS4 of the golden mushroom holder? :P I never believed that PB as a studio would deteriorate so rapidly after Risen 2. Instead of throwing their budget on new ideas and new technology they keep refreshing this nonsense. This is ill news
    This is probably a big publisher move. Deep Silver wanted to try and get a few more sales out of Risen 3, so they threw some money at PB and told them to spend a couple months on the side hammering out an improved version of the game for a more up-to-date console.
    I don't think this really stood in the way of active development on their current project, because it seems like they're rather taking their time with this one and its probably still in very much the conceptual stage, where the programmers and level designers and other members of the team aren't really doing much, so they could lend their time to this new version of Risen 3. Besides, it probably gives them some valuable experience working with their new dev kits for the PS4.
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

5. #25 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Abus Bambus
    Zitat Zitat von rotator Beitrag anzeigen
    No, it says it surpasses the PC version, not the PS3 version. The PS4 version has better textures on 720p/1080p(?), than on the PC
    Oh really?

That's new to me. Where did you read that, I'm curious? Because I didn't read anything about the PS4 version graphically 'surpassing' the pc version, let alone have higher-res textures in the official announcement. Or is that statement just based on an assumption of yours?

Anyways, I can hardly imagine any console version having higher-res textures than the PC version... I'ts only logical. The PS4 isn't all that powerful after all. As a matter of fact, a custom built 400$ PC can easily beat it these days, performance-wise.
    Abus Bambus ist offline

6. #26 Zitieren
    World of Elex  Avatar von Ravenhearth
    Higher resolution textures don't need more performance at all in most cases, they just need a lot more video memory, which the PS4 has. And while DS said nothing about higher resolution textures for the PS4 version, post processing and cloud rendering are improved.
    Ravenhearth ist offline

7. #27 Zitieren
    Warrior
    Oh really?

That's new to me. Where did you read that, I'm curious? Because I didn't read anything about the PS4 version graphically 'surpassing' the pc version, let alone have higher-res textures in the official announcement. Or is that statement just based on an assumption of yours?

Anyways, I can hardly imagine any console version having higher-res textures than the PC version... I'ts only logical. The PS4 isn't all that powerful after all. As a matter of fact, a custom built 400$ PC can easily beat it these days, performance-wise.

http://risen3.deepsilver.com/en/rise...hanced-edition

The Enhanced Edition offers a graphical quality level comparable with the "Ultra" settings on the original PC release of Risen 3: Titan Lords and even surpasses this originals visuals in a number of areas: with higher resolution textures across the board, the introduction of new state of the art post-process effects such as bokeh depth-of-field and HDR bloom, and an all-new volumetric cloud system that adds even more spectacular skies and sunsets to Risen 3’s dynamic day/night cycles.
    rotator ist offline

8. #28 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von ravenhearth Beitrag anzeigen
    Higher resolution textures don't need more performance at all in most cases,[...]
    Well, wrong. It costs a quite huge amount of performance to use highres textures, especially on consoles where all the data has to stream through the same memory. The more data streams through, the faster the bandwidth limit is reached, and the more close you get to the bandwidth limit, the less frames you'll get, It's just logical.

Again, "high resolution textures" is referring to the difference between last-gen and current-gen console versions.

There is no way it will have higher-res textures than the PC version. Ain't gonna happen.
    Abus Bambus ist offline Geändert von Abus Bambus (12.05.2015 um 17:36 Uhr)

9. #29 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

There is no way it will have higher-res textures than the PC version. Ain't gonna happen.

Ahem.

Original:
    [Bild: 3115dd12988e07f2b24424b769a88950.jpg]

Enhanced:
    [Bild: 005Risen3_Enhanced_1d1c7f0e8f.jpg]
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

10. #30 Zitieren
    Warrior
    Again, "high resolution textures" is referring to the difference between last-gen and current-gen console versions.
    Oh really?

That's new to me. Where did you read that, I'm curious? Because I didn't read anything about the PS4 version graphically 'surpassing' the PS3 version, let alone have higher-res textures in the official announcement. Or is that statement just based on an assumption of yours?
    rotator ist offline

11. #31 Zitieren
    Trailer:

[Video]

Oh, and it's coming to PC, too.
    Ravenhearth ist offline Geändert von Ravenhearth (01.08.2015 um 11:02 Uhr)

12. #32 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von The Ore Baron
    Zitat Zitat von ravenhearth Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh, and it's coming to PC, too.
    Where did you get that information?
    The Ore Baron ist offline

13. #33 Zitieren
    1) Ist on Amazon. 2) Jenny confirmed it and also mentioned that a patch is coming to existing PC owners. The EE will also be 64 bit only, due to higher res textures I guess.
    Ravenhearth ist offline

14. #34 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von The Ore Baron
    Oh, alright. Thanks.
    The Ore Baron ist offline

15. #35 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    I can't stop laughing because of the YT comments.

Also, PB must have a kick-ass contract with DS since they managed to convince them not to mention Piranha Bytes once in that trailer.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

16. #36 Zitieren
    But they mentioned PB in the german trailer. [Bild: 003.gif]

[Video]
    Ravenhearth ist offline

17. #37 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Those poor souls
    Maladiq ist offline

18. #38 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von rotator Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh really?

That's new to me. Where did you read that, I'm curious? Because I didn't read anything about the PS4 version graphically 'surpassing' the PS3 version, let alone have higher-res textures in the official announcement. Or is that statement just based on an assumption of yours?
    Look at him, trying to be edgy, almost repeating my exact wording against me.

Still nothing more than assumptions, even if they are based on screenshots. The better visuals could just as well be based on the new post-processing effects such as sharpening and other optimizations. Until I hear confirmation from either Deep Silver or PB itself that the console version has larger textures, I stay with my position.
    Abus Bambus ist offline Geändert von Abus Bambus (03.08.2015 um 23:09 Uhr)

19. #39 Zitieren
    On Facebook, someone asked:

Verbesserte Grafik? Ist das dann auf Augenhöhe mit der PC Grafik oder wurde tatsächlich etwas verändert?
    And DS replied:

Neue Highres-Texturen, volumetrische Wolken, neue Postprocessing-Effekte... kommt schon was zusammen.

So it seems that the EE will get better textures than the original PC version.
    Ravenhearth ist offline

20. #40 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Is there a possibility, that EE will have debug console? As far i know, there is no debug console in R3, because we can illegally enable DLC with it (like in R2), and since EE have all DLC included, it will be nice get debug console.
    xenonisbad ist offline

Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »