Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 36 von 36
  1. #21 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    I am reading this right? If new game won't have number in it, so it can't be Risen 4.
    xenonisbad ist offline

2. #22 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Seven
    Zitat Zitat von xenonisbad Beitrag anzeigen
    I am reading this right? If new game won't have number in it, so it can't be Risen 4.
    All the new "trandy" sequels like the new Battlefront, Assassins Creed or Need 4 Speed dont have numbers in their names. It could be very misleading. The new game could also be called: Risen - The Reboot
    Lust auf lustige Gothic Sketche? Dann schau doch gerne bei mir auf Youtube vorbei: Pokemon Kampf in Gothic
    Seven ist offline

3. #23 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von Seven Beitrag anzeigen
    PB will most likely show something at the Gamescom '15.
    I just asked if it will be their new game or "just" the PS4 Version of Risen 3.

There will be serveral villages/camps. There wont be a town like Khorinis. One camp is supposed to be bigger than the mage-camp in Risen 3.

One question Maladiq: Would you mind if I copy and translate your list to the german board? Not everyone is looking over here and might miss the latest news about the new game.
    Of course not! Have fun with it. But if you ever add anything to it, please let me know in this thread so I can update it as well.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

4. #24 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    New info added: apparently work on the project started in early 2014.
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...1#post24302155
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

5. #25 Zitieren

Piranha-Bytes
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    New info added: apparently work on the project started in early 2014.
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...1#post24302155
    More correctly that was the point in time when the decision was made about what the next project would be.
    Which btw shows that sales numbers of Risen 3 cannot have been grounds for that decision.
    Michael Rüve ist offline

6. #26 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Zitat Zitat von Michael Rüve Beitrag anzeigen
    Which btw shows that sales numbers of Risen 3 cannot have been grounds for that decision.
    But, that was good number of sales of bad? :> Even while it wasn't connected to your decision.
    xenonisbad ist offline

7. #27 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux
    Zitat Zitat von Michael Rüve Beitrag anzeigen
    More correctly that was the point in time when the decision was made about what the next project would be.
    If the sales for Risen 3 have been bad, it's because that game had no advertising at all. I remember 2 pages in a German magazine one month before the release, and a crappy trailer. Nothing else.

Coming from the creators of the cult game "GOTHIC", your next project should feed the mass-media with little bits of content starting at least one year before the release.
    catalinux ist offline

8. #28 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    If the sales for Risen 3 have been bad, it's because that game had no advertising at all. I remember 2 pages in a German magazine one month before the release, and a crappy trailer. Nothing else.
    I agree with you. Most of players i know, don't know that Risen 3 is already out... In Poland we had no dubbing, no advertisement, even all promotional materials were in English. Sadly most of players are casuals, and these causals need dubbing in their language and advertisement that produce some hype.

Fun fact: if a new hero in Piranha Bytes game will be dubbed by Jacek Mikołajczak, a lot of poles will buy it only because of that. In polish version of Gothic nameless hero had his voice, so in Poland many people remember that and want him again as a hero. Instead of him we got in Risen 2 save voice actor as in Arcania...
    xenonisbad ist offline

9. #29 Zitieren
    World of Elex  Avatar von Ravenhearth
    In Germany, the 2 or 3 biggest gaming magazines had cover stories about Risen 3 with 8 pages each or so (Link 1, 2) and there were articles and interviews on virtually all german gaming websites.
    Ravenhearth ist offline

10. #30 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    In the German forum Jenny said that there are no ships planned in the new project.
    ragnaroC ist offline

11. #31 Zitieren
    Lehrling Avatar von Laurealdin
    It all gets more and more interesting. Jenny has already said a lot: the new hero with his own story, one big continent, a title without number and there will be no ships. No ships can mean no pirates climates in new game. The more we know, the more we are curious
    Laurealdin ist offline

12. #32 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Updated.
    Maladiq ist offline

13. #33 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von SlamDunk
    • The graphical design will still be stylized/a bit cartoonish, but in a darker, less colourful, more adult way.
    Stylized? Meh to the max.

Monotone color palette? Definitely don't like the sound of that. I thought (hoped) that terrible trend had died already. Guess not...
    SlamDunk ist offline

14. #34 Zitieren
    World of Elex  Avatar von Ravenhearth
    Zitat Zitat von SlamDunk Beitrag anzeigen

Monotone color palette? Definitely don't like the sound of that. I thought (hoped) that terrible trend had died already. Guess not...
    I think they mean stylized like in the other Risen games. They weren't completely realistic, too. And a natural, maybe slightly darker color palette can look pretty good as well.
    Ravenhearth ist offline

15. #35 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von SlamDunk Beitrag anzeigen

Dark color palette doesn't necessarily mean monotone or bland:

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Maladiq ist offline

16. #36 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von SlamDunk
    I base my worries on the fact that, in the past, when it was mentioned that a game will have a darker color palette it more than usually ended up being a monotone one with the overall tone being quake brown, piss yellow and so on... or some retarded Instagram filter style or some other overly color-corrected crap.

I hope the amount of stylizing really is something like in Risen and not over-the-top.
    SlamDunk ist offline Geändert von SlamDunk (25.07.2015 um 03:42 Uhr)

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12