Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 8 von 8 « Erste ... 45678
Ergebnis 141 bis 143 von 143
  1. #141 Zitieren
    Warrior
    Will you address the "stepping shadows" problem in ELEX? Most of the time (when moving around) it's hardly noticeable, however while standing still or having a conversation it's quite distracting.

An example: https://youtu.be/LL7MzIQP6Vc?t=3298

The shadow of the tree on the left jumps in every 2 seconds. I have to say it's somewhat better then in Risen 2 or Skyrim, but still awkward.
    rotator ist offline Geändert von rotator (09.07.2015 um 20:36 Uhr)

2. #142 Zitieren
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo
    Why should I play ELEX, when it comes out?
    Bastardo ist offline

3. #143 Zitieren
    Kämpferin Avatar von Jenny PB
    Hello everyone,
    i'm back and here are some new answers:

Zitat Zitat von Delicieuxz Beitrag anzeigen
    If ELEX stands for Eclectic, Lavish, Exhilarating, Xenial, then in English I would personally pronounce the first E like "eh", closer to the sound of the E in Education then the E in Even, which sounds like "ee".
    These are just some adjectives that describe our game. ELEX is a special substance in the world. The word is a modification of the word elixir.... More about it, soon.

Zitat Zitat von Morgannin09 Beitrag anzeigen
    Is that REALLY the full name of the game, or is the name just Elex, and the whole "Eclectic Lavish Exhilarating Xenial" phrase just a play on the name for marketing purposes?
    As you can read above the name is just ELEX.

Zitat Zitat von Dez Beitrag anzeigen

Is the main character going to be predefinied like in previous piranha bytes titles or are you guys looking into some character creation options ?

If character is going to be predefinied, are you thinking of any customization options, like ability to change hairstyle etc ?

Is the main character going to have a name ?

Or is it too early to ask?
    No there will be no character creation. The player has got his own history, look and name. You decide everything else, his clothes, weapons, skills, behaviour, friends, faction and fate.

He has got a name, but i won't tell it, because it spoilers something about the story.

Zitat Zitat von Chimalpopoca Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello!

1. Will there be someone like hairdresser?
    2. I saw big sword (two-handed?) on the first artwork of the ELEX, so... Will there be scabbards? I often wonder why there are no scabbards in your games

1. No (see above).
    2. I don't think so. It would just disturb.

Zitat Zitat von Morgannin09 Beitrag anzeigen
    If we make this same thread on the Elex forum, will you answer questions there too?
    At the moment we try to answer as much as we can. ELEX- Forum, World of ELEX, World of Risen... but i haven't seen such a thread in WOE, yet.

Zitat Zitat von The Ore Baron Beitrag anzeigen
    What defines a 'great contract' for PB and how is it better compared to Deep Silver's offer?
    It is not to me to speak about contracts. It is just another cooperation.
    At the moment we still have a cooperation with Deep Silver for Risen 3: Enhanced Version and a cooperation with Nordic Games about ELEX.
    I like to meet all of the guys at the Gamescom and we're happy about our possibilities.

Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Is your ELEX going to incorporate the amazing SophisticatedPuddle technology, currently owed by NG?
    There will be puddles in our game. But they will be more dirty.

Zitat Zitat von rotator Beitrag anzeigen
    Will you address the "stepping shadows" problem in ELEX? Most of the time (when moving around) it's hardly noticeable, however while standing still or having a conversation it's quite distracting.

An example: https://youtu.be/LL7MzIQP6Vc?t=3298

The shadow of the tree on the left jumps in every 2 seconds. I have to say it's somewhat better then in Risen 2 or Skyrim, but still awkward.
    There will still be a day night cycle so the shadow will move. But this part of the game is not polished, yet.

Zitat Zitat von Bastardo Beitrag anzeigen
    Why should I play ELEX, when it comes out?
    Because you love openworld RPG's in a huge, dark and gritty world and an unconsumed setting and unknown story?

To make your own opinion, there will be of course many news, screenshots, videos and answers about it till release in winter 2016/17. I will definitely play it more than one time.

Kind Regards,
    Jenny
    Jenny PB ist offline

Seite 8 von 8 « Erste ... 45678