Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 4 von 8 « Erste 12345678 Letzte »
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 143
  1. #61 Zitieren
    Kämpferin Avatar von Jenny PB
    Hello everyone,
    we're back from the Role Play Convention and had a great weekend. I hope you, too.

Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    ... I know it's early, but still, do you know if your next game will be playable on a 32 bit architecture?
    Sorry, i don't know.

Zitat Zitat von Danbona Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello Jenny,Dumb question but back then it was that Risen 1 was handmade, & that was not said for R2&3. I guess though it's all handmade. So can the new game be more medieval/gothic/risen1 like?
    Ok, so yes, it will be handmade and i can't say much about the setting. There will be... something special.

Zitat Zitat von wedkarski Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi!

1) Are you going to put in your new game cheats/a console?
    2) Will the game include several endings like in Gothic 3?
    3) The Witcher 3 will be released on the next week. Do you think your new game could compete with new Witcher?
    4) I asked you once about Polish machinima:

It’s interesting. Have you any link to the interview?
    1. I don't know, yet.
    2. I won't tell you something about our ending now, but i can say we had a few ideas about it and it is already designed. We just have to implement it.
    3. I don't know. To compare our game i should play W3. I think there will be some interesting differences and RPG friends probably should play both games.
    4. I can't find it at the moment. Maybe it is not released, yet. Here you can have a look at a similar interview. http://risen.info.pl/news-piranha-by...-sa-odpowiedzi

Zitat Zitat von Chimalpopoca Beitrag anzeigen
    Those are my questions:

1. Are the tasks will still be based on the model 'bring-give-kill'? Will we see quests based on model copy-paste or at last we will see very different types of quests?

2. Could you tell us what level of graphic will your new project show? Can you compare it to someone else's game?

1. There will be many different kinds of quests and you can decide your way to play most of the time. You just have to live with the consequences.

2. No, not yet. I think this will be one of the latest tasks, because we want to polish our game as long as we can.

Zitat Zitat von Laurealdin Beitrag anzeigen

1. Characters in your new game will be turning face to the other characters and creatures? It was nice feature in R3, give more interactive feeling of the world.

2. And here is some sneaky question will your new game be announced in this year?
    1. Yes and we want to do more things like that...

2. Yes.

Zitat Zitat von Andante Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Jenny,

1) Will your game feature a full day-night circle?
    2) What about dynamic weather effects? (the weather changing from sunny to cloudy in real time)
    3) Is the story and the dialogues ready, or are you still working on them?
    4) Have you improved things over R3 in your new project? Have you taken into account any of the community's suggestions?

Vielen Dank
    1. and 2. There will be an accelerated day-night circle and a dynamic weather.
    3. Oh no, there's still much to do.
    4. Yes, we did. There are many things. Something has changed, something is skipped, something got improved and something will be new. I'm looking forward to the day i can tell you more.

Kind Regards
    Jenny PB ist offline

2. #62 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von The Ore Baron
    Are you guys playing Witcher 3?
    The Ore Baron ist offline

3. #63 Zitieren
    Warrior
    Will you use NVIDIA Gameworks? I hope not. It is a new low for PC gaming and even Intel is getting furious of all the bull**** NVIDIA is spreading. CD Projekt has just lost a lot of credibility by laying down for NVIDIA with The WItcher 3 and they know it.
    rotator ist offline

4. #64 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    One thing still bothers me - combat system.
    Are you planning to improve the current system or create a new one from the basics? Are you going to be inspired on previous systems, eg. from Gothic, Risen or maybe you would like to create something similiar to the combat from The Witcher 3, which is one very tactical and dynamical system?

Please, create a some thrilling story, which will play on our feelings!

Oh, and how high budget are you going to spend on developing the game? Will it be an AAA game? Of course if you can tell us about it

One more thing Are you planning to implement an extensive system of economics?
    Chimalpopoca ist offline Geändert von Chimalpopoca (21.05.2015 um 23:17 Uhr)

5. #65 Zitieren
    Hello everyone,

Zitat Zitat von The Ore Baron Beitrag anzeigen
    Are you guys playing Witcher 3?
    Not me, i have sadly not enough time at the moment, but many of my colleagues are already playing it.

Zitat Zitat von rotator Beitrag anzeigen
    Will you use NVIDIA Gameworks? I hope not. It is a new low for PC gaming and even Intel is getting furious of all the bull**** NVIDIA is spreading. CD Projekt has just lost a lot of credibility by laying down for NVIDIA with The WItcher 3 and they know it.
    I don't know what systems will be used in the end. I know that we're working on better animations and new characters and I know that we're all using different graphic boards to make sure that the game will support many systems.

One thing still bothers me - combat system.
    Are you planning to improve the current system or create a new one from the basics? Are you going to be inspired on previous systems, eg. from Gothic, Risen or maybe you would like to create something similiar to the combat from The Witcher 3, which is one very tactical and dynamical system?

Please, create a some thrilling story, which will play on our feelings!

Oh, and how high budget are you going to spend on developing the game? Will it be an AAA game? Of course if you can tell us about it

One more thing Are you planning to implement an extensive system of economics?
    1. Yes, we're creating a new combat system and i can already test it.
    2. I can't say much about the budget. But the game will be huge.
    3. We will focus on roleplaying elements. There will be no economy simulation.

I hope you will have a great and long weekend.

Kind Regards
    Jenny
    Jenny PB ist offline

6. #66 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von Jenny PB Beitrag anzeigen
    1. Yes, we're creating a new combat system and i can already test it.
    2. I can't say much about the budget. But the game will be huge.
    1. Is it an improved Risen 1 system with dirty tricks?

2. If huge, will it be a single land-mass? Will it have settlements at least the size of Khorinis? Because if not, then you already fail at making a "huge game". Faranga only passed as acceptable in that aspect because the game was small, yet dense.

Suggestion: it doesn't matter if 80/90% of the map is just a forest or explorable area. TW3 does it and it is not a problem. But instead of breaking the quests between small settlements, I think it is better if you have 3 large one, like Gothic 1. Have 2 huge towns instead of 15 fishing villages.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

7. #67 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Hi

1.Will your new game have only one place like the Gothic games and Risen 1,or will it be more like Risen 2 and 3?

2.Can we maybe expect the announcement in the summer?At Gamescom to be more specific?
    IvanDado ist offline

8. #68 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Hello Jenny

You said that it is not possible to stage every conversation. Take a look at The Witcher 3. So once again: Are you planning to implement a dynamic scenes during the conversations?
    Chimalpopoca ist offline

9. #69 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux
    Hello Jenny

You said that it is not possible to stage every conversation. Take a look at The Witcher 3. So once again: Are you planning to implement a dynamic scenes during the conversations?
    I request a referendum if you are planning something like this! Will we be playing a game or watching a motion picture?
    catalinux ist offline

10. #70 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Andante
    This is kind of an abstract question but I guess its not so "dangerous" to answer it even at this early stage.

Will there be any kind of a large liquid surface present in your new project? (sea, river, lake etc.)
    Andante ist offline

11. #71 Zitieren
    Hello everybody,
    I hope you had a nice weekend. We're a little bit hangoverish. So let's see.

Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    1. Is it an improved Risen 1 system with dirty tricks?

2. If huge, will it be a single land-mass? Will it have settlements at least the size of Khorinis? Because if not, then you already fail at making a "huge game". Faranga only passed as acceptable in that aspect because the game was small, yet dense.

Suggestion: it doesn't matter if 80/90% of the map is just a forest or explorable area. TW3 does it and it is not a problem. But instead of breaking the quests between small settlements, I think it is better if you have 3 large one, like Gothic 1. Have 2 huge towns instead of 15 fishing villages.
    1. No.
    2. Hm... i can't tell you much about the world before the announcement, but it will be neither Faranga nor Khorinis.

Zitat Zitat von IvanDado Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi

1.Will your new game have only one place like the Gothic games and Risen 1,or will it be more like Risen 2 and 3?

2.Can we maybe expect the announcement in the summer?At Gamescom to be more specific?
    1. (see above) I will tell you more about the world later.
    2. I haven't got a date, yet. But I think there will be more during the summer.

Hello Jenny

Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    I request a referendum if you are planning something like this! Will we be playing a game or watching a motion picture?
    There will be no cutszene for every conversation. We focus on an exciting story and living world. We improve the camerasystem (done) and animations (will be done) and want to make a consistent world.

Zitat Zitat von Andante Beitrag anzeigen
    This is kind of an abstract question but I guess its not so "dangerous" to answer it even at this early stage.

Will there be any kind of a large liquid surface present in your new project? (sea, river, lake etc.)
    I think so... And beyond that there will be many different kinds of liquid in the game...

Kind Regards
    Jenny
    Jenny PB ist offline

12. #72 Zitieren
    Warrior
    Any chance for DirectX 11 or 12 renderer in the new game?
    rotator ist offline

13. #73 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Zitat Zitat von rotator Beitrag anzeigen
    Any chance for DirectX 11 or 12 renderer in the new game?
    From the German thread:

Zitat Zitat von Jenny PB Beitrag anzeigen
    Es wird mit hoher Wahrscheinlichkeit auf DX11 hinauslaufen.
    Translation: “It will, in all likelihood, boil down to DX11.
    foobar ist gerade online

14. #74 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Hey, Jenny, how are you today?

How many people does PB have right now, and how many people in each department (i.e. five 3D artists, 7 engine programmers, 4 quest implementers, 3 story designers etc.)?

What are you outsourcing? (animations, shaders etc.)?
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

15. #75 Zitieren
    Hello everyone,

Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey, Jenny, how are you today?

How many people does PB have right now, and how many people in each department (i.e. five 3D artists, 7 engine programmers, 4 quest implementers, 3 story designers etc.)?

What are you outsourcing? (animations, shaders etc.)?
    I'm fine, thanks. I hope you. too. Hm, at the moment we're about 26 teammembers, two trainees for level and art and one who is working (and living) in Thailand to take care of the outcourcing of some objects or animations for example.
    Most of us are programmers (about 8) and all of us usually have more than one duty. I am part of the story-departement for example, but we write dialogues, design characters, design and implement quests, design and implement puzzles, design and implement books and background stories, implement NPCs and daily routines, place monsters and items, make qa and paperwork, bugfixing, voice recordings and much more. The most of us have different tasks and often talk to each other. We think the game will be less generic by doing so. Maybe in near future i can release a new picture and show you the team.

Kind Regards,
    Jenny
    Jenny PB ist offline

16. #76 Zitieren
    Abenteurer Avatar von orc_dog
    Is there brothel like in G2?
    orc_dog ist offline

17. #77 Zitieren
    Just arrived
    Hello Jenny,

I have been a huge fan of Piranha Bytes ever since I chanced upon Gothic at EB. Since then I have bought every game you have developed most multiple times. (kept losing the CDs when I moved) However when it came down to actually playing the games I had a real clear split. I loved the feel of Gothic the environment, the weapons, the storyline, and even the combat. I have beat each of the first 3 Gothics atleast 5 times each time trying out different combinations and storylines. On the other hand while I supported you with the Risen games (yes even buying them multiple times) I was never able to get into the world. The only one that I played for more than a few hours was the first one and I never bothered to finish it either. I was not a fan of the choice of weapons and was not drawn in by the storyline. I was hoping that you could let us know if the new game will be closer to Gothic or to Risen.

PS do you for see any future problems with your publishers?
    Torzac ist offline

18. #78 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Morgannin09
    Compared to the individual maps in Risen 3, how big do you anticipate the maps of the next title to be?

Will the maps have a three-dimensional design, i.e. have more locations on mountainsides, cliffs, peaks, etc., or will you continue to develop relatively level landscapes with mountains and cliffs acting more like barriers?

Will different weapon types have functional differences? Risen 3 had three different classes of one-handed weapons that functioned no differently, they just dealt different damage types and the damage potential scaled with different stats. Will there be more variety, for example, like there was between one-handers, two-handers and polearms in Gothic 3?

Have you ever considered a design where different armor classes affect mobility and certain talents? For example, wearing heavy metal armor means you can't dodge, but you're immune to getting stunlocked from lighter hits, i.e. from small critters like goblins and spiders (but you can still be knocked down by a golem, and take longer to stand up once knocked down). Someone wearing lighter armor can get knocked around and stunned more readily and takes more damage, but they can dodge and riposte much more quickly and responsively.

Will ranged weapons have a physical projectile in this game that can be blocked/dodged? Risen 2 and 3 used more of a "hitscan" technique that used a random chance modified by factors like distance and skill level with the weapon, and I found it much less satisfying because it put a lot less of the skill in my own hands as a player, and also meant that if you were fighting enemies using guns, it was harder to avoid getting hit without using the invincibility frames of the dodge roll.
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

19. #79 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Hey Jenny!Will your new game have bows and crossbows?
    IvanDado ist offline

20. #80 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von warstrike
    Silly question ,but are there any chances that your next game would be a Gothic 2 copy? (Meaning : Guild system ,Job system,Chapters,Free world,Combat system,Replay value)
    warstrike ist offline

Seite 4 von 8 « Erste 12345678 Letzte »