Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 3 von 8 « Erste 1234567 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 143
  1. #41 Zitieren
    Kämpferin Avatar von Jenny PB
    Hello everyone,
    new week, new questions. So let's go on.
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    But we looooved that!!!!!!!! So what? Let us break out game, it's our responsibility. Just give an ini or menu option to enable free climbing, who cares about the bugs?

Also, wouldn't it be simpler to just script unclimbable areas rather than suck all the life out of your game?
    No. But you will be able to climb and explore the most of everything. It's our task to make this possible.

Zitat Zitat von IvanDado Beitrag anzeigen

Will your new game be available on PS4 and Xbox One?

Will your game be set in a medieval time?
    1. The decision is not final, but i hope there will be something new.

2. I can't answer this, yet. Although i know the answer.

Zitat Zitat von wedkarski Beitrag anzeigen
    1) Are you going to put in your new game firearms? What about magic?
    2) Do you take care about fans’ suggestions about your new game? How important is the community in this and previous Piranha Bytes’ projects?
    3) What about monsters? Are you going to include in your new game wolfs, dragons, trolls and other popular ones? Is the bestiary going to be more realistic or fantastic?
    4) Are you going to put in your new game some easter eggs, like in your previous projects?
    1. Hmhm... ok, there will be some kind of ranged combat. More about this later.
    2. We always read critics and wishes from our community and make a list with things we want to realize in the next game if possible. Of course, at first we make a new concept by our own and want to make a game, that we want to play ourself, but more often than you think your whishes and ours are the same. I hope and think you will like our new game. And i think there will be enough time to discuss the new ideas.
    3. I can't tell you something about our monsters without telling something about the setting. I'll make up for that.
    4. Of course, we do.

I hope you have a nice week.

Kind Regards,
    Jenny
    Jenny PB ist offline

2. #42 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von Jenny PB Beitrag anzeigen
    No. But you will be able to climb and explore the most of everything. It's our task to make this possible.
    Damn, that is a big BIG deterrent against buying the game, at least for me. And a lazy game design solution. Here is a suggestion: how about you copy/paste the script for free climbing from Risen 1, since you have the rights and you use the same engine, and then give us an option in the ini? It doesn't even have to be in the menu. Just a free limbing: 1/0 option?
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

3. #43 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Thank you for answering my questions Can't wait for your new game.
    IvanDado ist offline

4. #44 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    1. Could you tell us what amount of copies of the Risen 3: Titan Lords sold so far? Because many sources gives us information about a hundred thousand units, in which I don't want to believe. It doesn't make sense...

2. Are you able to do such things as, for example, moving hair, cutting off body parts, etc?
    Chimalpopoca ist offline Geändert von Chimalpopoca (10.05.2015 um 09:27 Uhr)

5. #45 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Any chance of a first person option in the new project, at least for moving around?

This is immersive in my opinion. It works in G3, and I modded it (badly into G1, but I think the Risens have only used it for firearms.
    AlistairUK ist offline

6. #46 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    It's me again How come you are releasing the PS4 version of Risen 3?And is there a reason why is it not for Xbox One also?
    IvanDado ist offline

7. #47 Zitieren
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo
    'Sup.

I know this is the sort of question developer houses can't and won't answer most of the time, so let's call it a rhetorical question. Have you ever considered trying to sign up with CD Projekt? Or Paradox Interactive?
    Bastardo ist offline Geändert von Bastardo (09.05.2015 um 22:09 Uhr)

8. #48 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Danbona
    Hello Piranha's,
    Is the next project being all hand made like Risen 1 or more like Risen 2 & 3. Thanx
    Danbona ist offline

9. #49 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    I have four questions about Risen and gog.com:

1. Will we be able to buy Risen 3 from gog.com?
    2. Is there a possibility to add polish language to any Risen on gog.com?
    3. Gog galaxy beta actually supports achievements. Could you add gog galaxy achievements to Risen 2 or even first Risen?
    4. Have you considered option of releasing your new game in box with gog galaxy, not with steam?

I know that some of this things won't be that easy like it seems to be, because of contract with publishers and because of technical issues, but i think that it is good time to do that, when it is loud about gog galaxy and some people are consider leaving steam as far as it is possible nowadays. Witcher 3 will be released in box only with gog galaxy code and a lot of people find it as a very good decision. For example i have already more than 400 games on steam, but when i have choice i choose gog, not steam, because i like to have a game, not subscription.

Btw. my longest played game on steam are:
    1. Risen 3 (~200h)
    2. Risen (~110h, but most of time i spent on a non-steam version)
    3. Risen 2 (~70h)
    xenonisbad ist offline

10. #50 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux
    Will your next game have stuffed unicorns?
    catalinux ist offline

11. #51 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von warstrike
    Hello again ! Since we can't ask much about the new project ,i was wondering ,how many PB members from early 2000 (G1 /G2) times there are still left in your team?
    warstrike ist offline

12. #52 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Morgannin09
    Do you good folks at Piranha Bytes have any plan yet in terms of dungeons? Traditionally, Piranha Bytes has relied less on typical RPG-style dungeon crawling, which has always been to the credit of your games, and made the few dungeons we got to explore seem that much better (Sleeper's Temple, Hall of Irdorath, and the ruins of Risen, which are some of the best designed dungeons I've ever seen in an open world RPG like this).
    Meanwhile, Risen 2 and 3 (and really, to a greater extent, Gothic 3) trimmed the dungeons significantly. Risen 2 had very little in the way of dungeons, apart from a few short caves and cut-and-paste ruins, and the only sizable dungeon in Risen 3 was Margoloth's domain, which was more interesting and fun to explore than anything in Risen 2. I was wondering if underground dungeons or sprawling ruins were going to play a greater role in the design of this new game, and if they would get the same delicate, meticulous design of the first Risen.
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

13. #53 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Andante
    Are Mike Hoge and Kai Rosenkranz working for the new project?
    Andante ist offline

14. #54 Zitieren
    Kämpferin Avatar von Jenny PB
    Hello everybody,
    Zitat Zitat von Chimalpopoca Beitrag anzeigen
    1. Could you tell us what amount of copies of the Risen 3: Titan Lords sold so far? Because many sources gives us information about a hundred thousand units, in which I don't want to believe. It doesn't make sense...

2. Are you able to do such things as, for example, moving hair, cutting off body parts, etc?
    1. I don't know, but our publisher should.
    2. We already have moving clothes, we try to realize moving hair but i don't think there will be a dead space feature.

Zitat Zitat von AlistairUK Beitrag anzeigen
    Any chance of a first person option in the new project, at least for moving around?

This is immersive in my opinion. It works in G3, and I modded it (badly into G1, but I think the Risens have only used it for firearms.
    I don't think there will be a 1. person mode.

Zitat Zitat von IvanDado Beitrag anzeigen
    It's me again How come you are releasing the PS4 version of Risen 3?And is there a reason why is it not for Xbox One also?
    We just had an assignment for PS4 so far.

Zitat Zitat von Bastardo Beitrag anzeigen
    'Sup.

I know this is the sort of question developer houses can't and won't answer most of the time, so let's call it a rhetorical question. Have you ever considered trying to sign up with CD Projekt? Or Paradox Interactive?
    No, not yet. Maybe one day they make us an offer, we cannot refuse.

Zitat Zitat von Danbona Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello Piranha's,
    Is the next project being all hand made like Risen 1 or more like Risen 2 & 3. Thanx
    I don't know if i understand you right. There's still almost everything handmade. We've got a handmade world, handmade Objects (buildings, etc.) handmade dungeons, items, monster, handfilled chests etc.

Maybe you can specify your question.

Zitat Zitat von xenonisbad Beitrag anzeigen
    I have four questions about Risen and gog.com:

1. Will we be able to buy Risen 3 from gog.com?
    2. Is there a possibility to add polish language to any Risen on gog.com?
    3. Gog galaxy beta actually supports achievements. Could you add gog galaxy achievements to Risen 2 or even first Risen?
    4. Have you considered option of releasing your new game in box with gog galaxy, not with steam?

I know that some of this things won't be that easy like it seems to be, because of contract with publishers and because of technical issues, but i think that it is good time to do that, when it is loud about gog galaxy and some people are consider leaving steam as far as it is possible nowadays. Witcher 3 will be released in box only with gog galaxy code and a lot of people find it as a very good decision. For example i have already more than 400 games on steam, but when i have choice i choose gog, not steam, because i like to have a game, not subscription.
    You are right, these are questions for a publisher. We can do many things, but first we have to get an assignment.

Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    Will your next game have stuffed unicorns?
    Aw, nice idea. The last unicorn is one of my favorite movies. But i don't think you can find one in our game. But maybe something similar..

Zitat Zitat von Morgannin09 Beitrag anzeigen
    Do you good folks at Piranha Bytes have any plan yet in terms of dungeons? ...
    There will be different kinds of dungeons in our game, but they won't be much big as the ones in Risen chapter 4. We try to focus on several parts of the world and i hope you will like the result.

Zitat Zitat von Andante Beitrag anzeigen
    Are Mike Hoge and Kai Rosenkranz working for the new project?
    Mike and Kai are working on their own projects.

Kind Regards,
    Jenny
    Jenny PB ist offline

15. #55 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux
    Hello, Jenny, and viel danke for all the kind answers.

I have one more question - I know it's early, but still, do you know if your next game will be playable on a 32 bit architecture? I am asking this because a lot of the video games released in the last months can be played on PC only if you have a 64 bit OS.

(I suppose this is not a problem for most of the PC users, but the minority who plays PB games on Linux through WINE just can't, at this point, install some 64 bit version of some redistributable software like DX11 or vcrun)
    catalinux ist offline

16. #56 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Danbona
    Hello Jenny,Dumb question but back then it was that Risen 1 was handmade, & that was not said for R2&3. I guess though it's all handmade. So can the new game be more medieval/gothic/risen1 like?
    Danbona ist offline

17. #57 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von wedkarski
    Hi!

1) Are you going to put in your new game cheats/a console?
    2) Will the game include several endings like in Gothic 3?
    3) The Witcher 3 will be released on the next week. Do you think your new game could compete with new Witcher?
    4) I asked you once about Polish machinima:
    Zitat Zitat von Jenny PB Beitrag anzeigen
    4. Yes, we did. Not long ago we made an interview for them. But unfortunately nobody here speaks Polish.
    It’s interesting. Have you any link to the interview?
    Polish ELEX Wikia
    First ELEX encyclopedia
    wedkarski ist offline

18. #58 Zitieren
    Lehrling
    Hello!

Those are my questions:

1. Are the tasks will still be based on the model 'bring-give-kill'? Will we see quests based on model copy-paste or at last we will see very different types of quests?

2. Could you tell us what level of graphic will your new project show? Can you compare it to someone else's game?

I'm looking forward to an announcement

Have a nice day!
    Chimalpopoca ist offline

19. #59 Zitieren
    Lehrling Avatar von Laurealdin
    Hello Jenny,

1. Characters in your new game will be turning face to the other characters and creatures? It was nice feature in R3, give more interactive feeling of the world.

2. And here is some sneaky question will your new game be announced in this year?

Thanks for your answers!
    Laurealdin ist offline

20. #60 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Andante
    Hi Jenny,

1) Will your game feature a full day-night circle?
    2) What about dynamic weather effects? (the weather changing from sunny to cloudy in real time)
    3) Is the story and the dialogues ready, or are you still working on them?
    4) Have you improved things over R3 in your new project? Have you taken into account any of the community's suggestions?

Vielen Dank
    Andante ist offline Geändert von Andante (18.05.2015 um 10:29 Uhr)

Seite 3 von 8 « Erste 1234567 ... Letzte »