Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Adventurer

RAIDEN NORRIS ist offline

Working for all the fractions

Hi there, is it possible to have (or close to) 100 reputation with Rebbels AND Orks, Hashishins AND Nomads, and 100 in Nordmar at the same time?

And if it is possible, then how?

I play with the 1.75 patch, QP 4.2 and CM 2.6 WITH Consequences.

Edit: the name of the thread should be obviously 'working for all the factions' and not 'fractions'.
    Geändert von RAIDEN NORRIS (03.04.2015 um 11:15 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Nibbler

Nibbler ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von RAIDEN NORRIS Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi there, is it possible to have (or close to) 100 reputation with Rebbels AND Orks, Hashishins AND Nomads, and 100 in Nordmar at the same time?

And if it is possible, then how?

I play with the 1.75 patch, QP 4.2 and CM 2.6 WITH Consequences.

Edit: the name of the thread should be obviously 'working for all the factions' and not 'fractions'.
    Well ... there r some quests competing with each other, so you can just get close to 100.
    But therefor you need to kill many people. You can do that, but then you don't have people left to have a reputation

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Serp ist offline
    part of the description of "consequences" is, that you can't work for all factions.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde

Feuerläufer ist offline
    I guess you don't even need the full 100 pts on each side. 75 are enough to get you into every restricted area and the best armour. However I don't think it is possible to get so much pts for all the factions at the same time because most of them are granted for the liberations of the cities and as far as I can recall the NPCs from the "other side" get angry, meaning they turn hostile after the 3rd Liberation. So - vanilla or not I can't see how you would manage to get a 75:75 for rebels and orks ... 75:75 assassins/nomads shoud be possible though because I read once something about a mod that allows you to trade gold for reputation to get into Ishtar.
    Geändert von Feuerläufer (05.04.2015 um 02:17 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Zitat Zitat von Feuerläufer Beitrag anzeigen
    I guess you don't even need the full 100 pts on each side. 75 are enough to get you into every restricted area and the best armour. However I don't think it is possible to get so much pts for all the factions at the same time because most of them are granted for the liberations of the cities and as far as I can recall the NPCs from the "other side" get angry, meaning they turn hostile after the 3rd Liberation. So - vanilla or not I can't see how you would manage to get a 75:75 for rebels and orks ... 75:75 assassins/nomads shoud be possible though because I read once something about a mod that allows you to trade gold for reputation to get into Ishtar.
    What if I liberate Varant, what if I kill all the Nomad scum and all the Watermages, what implications in Myrtana and Nordmar does it have?

What consequences does have the liberation of Nordmar?

Can I 'work' for Orcs and get rid of the weak and dirty Rebels and THEN finish off Orks also? Will I complete all the quests for Rebels this way?
    Geändert von RAIDEN NORRIS (05.04.2015 um 10:16 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    Adventurer

So I used MARVIN and gave myself 100 reputation with Hashishins AND Nomads. None of them atacked me, so it seems you CAN have high reputation with both factions WITHOUT consequences (even with the mod Consequences).

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren
    Hydrabogen Avatar von Windmacht

Windmacht ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von RAIDEN NORRIS Beitrag anzeigen
    So I used MARVIN and gave myself 100 reputation with Hashishins AND Nomads. None of them atacked me, so it seems you CAN have high reputation with both factions WITHOUT consequences (even with the mod Consequences).
    Have you tested this one here?

Bei einem Nomadenruf von über 75 versperrt Asam den Zugang zu Ishtar
    Means, if have a reputation higher than 75 with Nomads, Asam will block the access to Ishtar.

If he does and there is a dialog with him before this, try to kill him (anywhere, where no one can see it) before he can talk to you and then test if you can enter Isthar with no problems.

The same is for the castle in Faring and the gate guard there, if you have at least 75 reputation with the Rebels.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Zitat Zitat von Windmacht Beitrag anzeigen
    Have you tested this one here?

Means, if have a reputation higher than 75 with Nomads, Asam will block the access to Ishtar.

If he does and there is a dialog with him before this, try to kill him (anywhere, where no one can see it) before he can talk to you and then test if you can enter Isthar with no problems.

The same is for the castle in Faring and the gate guard there, if you have at least 75 reputation with the Rebels.
    I actually DID try that, and I had no problem entering Ishtar whatsoever. Asam simply said, that I'm a friend of Hashishins (or something along those lines) and let me in. No problem with the reputation with Nomads.