Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 3 von 17 « Erste 12345671014 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 336
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #41 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Thanks for the swift answer! Thats great news! I will keep an eye out for the updates then and bookmark this thread

A few more questions, i've been wondering about.
    It says that "this patch is not compatible with any mod." on the first page. Does that mean I cannot use the patch version with any of the graphic patches either? I was hoping I could use the patch combined with Gothic Reloaded Mod when its released? Its mainly graphic update too. So if I use that as mod and this as Patch, that work?

If I cannot use texture patches nor mods with this UQP, than that kind of forces me not to use it at all Thats a shame. I really want the bugfixes to work. And the normal ICP from Ironkeep fails to install for me, I was thinking maybe to use that one instead as bugfix (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...cial-Patch-1-0)

So what works with these versions and what doesnt?
    Geändert von Sagrido (03.05.2016 um 16:46 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks for the swift answer! Thats great news! I will keep an eye out for the updates then and bookmark this thread

A few more questions, i've been wondering about.
    It says that "this patch is not compatible with any mod." on the first page. Does that mean I cannot use the patch version with any of the graphic patches either? I was hoping I could use the patch combined with Gothic Reloaded Mod when its released? Its mainly graphic update too. So if I use that as mod and this as Patch, that work?

If I cannot use texture patches nor mods with this UQP, than that kind of forces me not to use it at all Thats a shame. I really want the bugfixes to work. And the normal ICP from Ironkeep fails to install for me, I was thinking maybe to use that one instead as bugfix (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...cial-Patch-1-0)

So what works with these versions and what doesnt?
    This Patch/Mod WILL work with any graphic patch or mod. It won't work with any content patch or mod. Actually, I also pointed in the first thread to a graphic patch I created mostly with textures from Gothic Reloaded Mod - EN_G1_UnPatch_Textures. So until Gothic Reloaded Mod will be released, you can use this.

In short, you can combine EN_G1_UnPatch or EN_G1_UnPatch_EE with any graphic patch, or even with GD3D11 (guide on steam).

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    This Patch/Mod WILL work with any graphic patch or mod. It won't work with any content patch or mod. Actually, I also pointed in the first thread to a graphic patch I created mostly with textures from Gothic Reloaded Mod - EN_G1_UnPatch_Textures. So until Gothic Reloaded Mod will be released, you can use this.

In short, you can combine EN_G1_UnPatch or EN_G1_UnPatch_EE with any graphic patch, or even with GD3D11 (guide on steam).
    Thats great! Thanks. It seems that the Reloaded might be released as a Mod at first (I talked about this and that mod here and got anwers: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...1#post24859830.) So combining that and EE (which is also mod) would be impossible I take it? But its ok. Im happy to hear I can still use both as long as one is patch and one is mod. When they fix a patch, I will switch to EE again, I dont mind starting over, or I just wait a few months until I play Gothic 1. You got great features going here with the EE so im curious what will come next

4. Beiträge anzeigen #44 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Thats great! Thanks. It seems that the Reloaded might be released as a Mod at first (I talked about this and that mod here and got anwers: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...1#post24859830.) So combining that and EE (which is also mod) would be impossible I take it? But its ok. Im happy to hear I can still use both as long as one is patch and one is mod. When they fix a patch, I will switch to EE again, I dont mind starting over, or I just wait a few months until I play Gothic 1. You got great features going here with the EE so im curious what will come next
    If Gothic Reloaded Mod will "make one minimal change to the scripts to work" (so it will include a Gothic.dat), it won't be possible to use it in combination with EN_G1_UnPatch. Still, when the time will come, and if the author(s) of GRM will allow this, maybe I could add that change in scripts to EN_G1_UnPatch, so you could use both GRM and EN_G1_UnPatch.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #45 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    If Gothic Reloaded Mod will "make one minimal change to the scripts to work" (so it will include a Gothic.dat), it won't be possible to use it in combination with EN_G1_UnPatch. Still, when the time will come, and if the author(s) of GRM will allow this, maybe I could add that change in scripts to EN_G1_UnPatch, so you could use both GRM and EN_G1_UnPatch.
    Aw ok. Then I think I better understand how this works. It would be awesome if you guys could work something out to make them work together somehow. The mod isnt ready yet ofc, Thielhaters only say sometime in 2016. Alright. Thank you again for all the answers!

6. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #46 Zitieren
    Gothic Reloaded Mod Avatar von ThielHater

ThielHater ist offline
    We had to adjust the climbing angles of GIL_HUMAN in "Content\Animes\Species.d" to 50 degrees, which is the same value Gothic 2 uses. I hope we will be able to fix this with a little DLL injection.

Thumbs up for your project!
    "Weltmacht mit drei Buchstaben?" – Fred & Günther

7. Beiträge anzeigen #47 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ThielHater Beitrag anzeigen
    We had to adjust the climbing angles of GIL_HUMAN in "Content\Animes\Species.d" to 50 degrees, which is the same value Gothic 2 uses. I hope we will be able to fix this with a little DLL injection.
    Or I could simple add this to a version of my patch, compatible with GRM, right?

Zitat Zitat von ThielHater Beitrag anzeigen
    Thumbs up for your project!
    Thanks a lot!

8. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #48 Zitieren
    Gothic Reloaded Mod Avatar von ThielHater

ThielHater ist offline
    Or I could simple add this to a version of my patch, compatible with GRM, right?
    Let's say someone from Russia would like to play Gothic with GRM. It makes no sense for him to install your patch, because it's only in English, right? Therefore the GRM has to fix this problem itself.
    "Weltmacht mit drei Buchstaben?" – Fred & Günther

9. Beiträge anzeigen #49 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Any news on a further update? or hint whats in store next? You know if I need to restart game in another update?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #50 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Any news on a further update? or hint whats in store next? You know if I need to restart game in another update?
    I'm currently polishing arena fighting and bets - even after impressing Skatty, you'll be able to fight in the arena, against new fighters and some monsters, or place bets - up till chapter 3.

Most of the shields and helms will be available with the traders. A rice plant will be added, so the player could cook the rice stew.

I'm also studying a mod popular among the German users - Gothic - Welt der Verurteilten, to see what could be adapted to the EE version.

I couldn't give a date for the next version, maybe 2 or 3 weeks from now.

Because the scripts will be changed, you'll have to start a new game to see the new features.

I'm always open for suggestions, if you know any bug or if you can name a cool feature from another G1 mod, let me know.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #51 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Thats great news! World of Convicts/World of the Condemned (Welt der Verurteilten) seems like a great great mod with many good features, but like all the great Gothic mods its either not in english, or have very bad translations, so I never bother to play them. If you can incorporate some cool features in EE that'd be great, soon EE will offer so much it becomes its own mod, or it already is I guess ^_^
    Will keep my eyes on the new updates in the future... Even if I get the thing that we talked about in PM working this weekend (so hyped for that!)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #52 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline

EN_G1_UnPatch version 0.4

A small update to EN_G1_UnPatch (the bugfixes version)

- Skip and Fox have in their inventory the key to the smithy's store;
    - Restored Jesse's quest PayForMe (after warning you about Bloodwyn, Jesse will ask the player to return his favor);
    - When learning from teachers, the amount of needed skill points is correctly displayed (added a blank space before skill in const string NAME_LearnPostfixS and const string NAME_LearnPostfixP in ../_WORK/DATA/SCRIPTS/CONTENT/STORY/Text.d);
    - Added Protection values to High Robe of Fire and High Robe (const string NAME_CorristoHighRobe and const string NAME_SaturasHighRobe in ../_WORK/DATA/SCRIPTS/CONTENT/STORY/Text.d);
    - Gorn can be told about Shrike's defeat only if the player knows about the hut, and the quest "Shrike's hut" can be closed even if the player defeats Shrike without knowing from Gorn about the hut - previously, if the player defeated Shrike, he had the option to tell Gorn about the defeat without knowing about the hut in which case the quest Shrike's hut couldn't be closed anymore (../_WORK/DATA/SCRIPTS/CONTENT/STORY/MISSIONS/DIA_PC_Fighter.d);

EN_G1_UnPatch_v04.7z

13. Beiträge anzeigen #53 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Cool!
    I'd like to add one bug i've found during my playthrough. Its an old bug that I think was in original Gothic as well. Its when the player fall, he can press the strafe key in the air and avoid all fall damage. I suspect people like this trick because they avoid death, but when I found out about it, it no longer makes falling have risks, especially useful/cheating in the old mine, and its annoying.
    If you can fix this too that'd be great!

14. Beiträge anzeigen #54 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von mathúin

mathúin ist offline
    Cool!
    I'd like to add one bug i've found during my playthrough. Its an old bug that I think was in original Gothic as well. Its when the player fall, he can press the strafe key in the air and avoid all fall damage. I suspect people like this trick because they avoid death, but when I found out about it, it no longer makes falling have risks, especially useful/cheating in the old mine, and its annoying.
    Yeah, it's shown in this video too, right at the beginning.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErpcLCYBWDU

15. Beiträge anzeigen #55 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Cool!
    Or you can press M if you don't have any map in your inventory.

Unfortunatelly, this bug isn't scripts related, it's engine related, so I can do nothing about it.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #56 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Ok, found another old bug that hasnt been fixed I see. It should be able to be changed in world file or something I suppose.

Its at the Old monastery, where you help Gorn kill lots snappers and get a focus stone. When you jump up on the mountain you reach this plateau. Jumping wont work, and you should be able to push down one of the pillars to cross the gap, but it only works to push it down at the wrong direction. Pictures will show what I mean. In the end, I had to use cheat to get over.

(Sorry the pictures are very dark, I use d3d11, I have it alot brighter but the screenshots come out superdark anyway)

http://imgur.com/a/BIuhr

17. Beiträge anzeigen #57 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Ok, found another old bug that hasnt been fixed I see. It should be able to be changed in world file or something I suppose.

Its at the Old monastery, where you help Gorn kill lots snappers and get a focus stone. When you jump up on the mountain you reach this plateau. Jumping wont work, and you should be able to push down one of the pillars to cross the gap, but it only works to push it down at the wrong direction. Pictures will show what I mean. In the end, I had to use cheat to get over.

(Sorry the pictures are very dark, I use d3d11, I have it alot brighter but the screenshots come out superdark anyway)

http://imgur.com/a/BIuhr

The pillar works in the Enhanced Edition. It will fall in the right direction, and you can pass it by foot up to it's middle, from there you need to jump.

Because this involved modifying the WORLD.ZEN, I didn't included it in the normal (bugfix) patch. Should I fix this also in the bugfix patch?

18. Beiträge anzeigen #58 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Ah that explains it.
    No need for that on my account at least. I play with the modified world zen that you helped me with. So that explains why I still have it. But I used cheat and am now long past that part ^^ Just wanted to report in case it wasnt fixed. Now im almost done with the game too. I'll report if I find anything further

19. Beiträge anzeigen #59 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Now im almost done with the game too. I'll report if I find anything further
    Thanks, you help me a lot by testing it.

p.s. I see you are playing as a magician, great choice

20. Beiträge anzeigen #60 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Alright, one more and hopefully the last bug found. This time its with the mod itself.
    As you know, im playing as a mage. When I joined the Magicians of Fire, I never had enough skill points to learn the Master of Fire skill, so I dont know if that one works or not, and now its too late to learn it, as things happened to the mages. Now much later on in the game, as a Water Mage and at Circle 5, I decided to learn the Regenration skill from Saturas, and it worked, but afterwards when I ran out to kill stuff, I noticed no mana was drained. I used different spells and all but mana wouldnt deplete at all. That felt like God-mode in an already very easy game, so I returned to an earlier save game and skipped Regeneration altogether.

Regeneration is suppose to be health regen right? And MoF is mana slowly regen?

So yeah, thats the situation. Maybe it works correctly if one learns MoF first then Regen later, I dont know. Maybe its my modified world.zen thats the problem, but I doubt it. Anyway, now you know

EDIT: Pfft, hell. It seems like my save game got corrupt or something. Now it doesnt matter if I learn Regen or not, my mana simply refuse to deplete now. So im not sure if it actually was the Regen thing that screwed it up, since I havent learned it now. You have any tips on how to fix a stuck Mana bar? This is crazy.

EDIT 2: Free Mine is a total mess still. Gorn gets stuck everywhere and he randomly starts to attack me time and time again as well. I dont know how many times i've saved and reloaded now.
    Uploaded two pictures, in one of them he just keeps running around in circles, and in the other he decided to start attacking me despise me just standing there.
    http://imgur.com/a/E5kMx
    Geändert von Sagrido (03.06.2016 um 13:15 Uhr)

Seite 3 von 17 « Erste 12345671014 ... Letzte »