Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 5 von 17 « Erste 1234567891216 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 336
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #81 Zitieren
    Ranger

Air Mage ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    Gorn gets stuck everywhere and he randomly starts to attack me time and time again as well.
    I'm no programmer, but I THINK what happens is this:

1) Gorn "locks onto" the first enemy that attacks, and he will charge in a straight line to get them. Since this first target is a shooter, Gorn runs off the bridge and then either climbs the ladder to reach them or spins in circles because there's no clear path.

2) If Gorn takes damage where he can't "detect" who harmed him, like from a crossbow bolt, he will "detect" that you harmed him, and will attack you.

I use marvin mode here to fix his targetting, his getting stuck, his spinning in circles, and other stupidity. I think the real problem here is the fact that this entry isn't level. If it was completely flat, with no pit to jump into, I think Gorn would do a lot better, since he should always be able to reach his target, always be able to detect who wounded him, and not have uneven surfaces to get stuck on.

Perhaps a much simpler solution would be to delete the crossbows from the guards when you enter. All of them would run at you, and Gorn shouldn't charge off the bridge or attack you for no reason. Once the entry is secure you can tell him to wait there and finish the mine on your own.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #82 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Boltfly ist offline
    Solution to the problem with Gorn: ZS_Attack_Loop(): if((self.id == 5) && Npc_IsPlayer(other) && !C_NpcIsMonster(other)) {
    return LOOP_END;
    };

3. Beiträge anzeigen #83 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Boltfly Beitrag anzeigen
    Solution to the problem with Gorn: ZS_Attack_Loop(): if((self.id == 5) && Npc_IsPlayer(other) && !C_NpcIsMonster(other)) {
    return LOOP_END;
    };
    Thanks! I'll put this in the next update.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #84 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline

Gothic UnPatch Enhanced Xmas 2016 Edition

Merry Xmas, everybody!

[Bild: attachment.php?s=9658f1f8e0e75e047b9ff7840d312859&attachmentid=45099&d=1482494585&thumb=1]

Wear funny Xmas themed hats in a snow covered Colony!

Download Gothic UnPatch Enhanced Xmas 2016 Edition from MEGA

5. Beiträge anzeigen #85 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline

EN_G1_UnPatch_EE version 0.1.5

The time has come for a small update

- all helms and shields protection against values have been lowered;
    - you can meet a lonely red scavenger; if you harvest its body you will find a scavenger egg; you can eat the scavenger egg;
    - have I previously mentioned the hienas?
    - the girl in the painting from the hidden waterfall cave is Joséphine Jobert;
    - unrelated to this, you can find (and eat) coconuts;

Download EN_G1_UnPatch_EE version 0.1.5 from Mega

6. Beiträge anzeigen #86 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Version 0.5 - https://mega.nz/#!DRVGXZaJ!thCDM3uRP...ju-LNidPs9qxEs

- small changes
    - a few NPCs have appeared outside the Old Mine, as in some early alpha screenshots
    Geändert von catalinux (07.09.2017 um 06:31 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #87 Zitieren
    Rookie

MehdiNejjar ist offline

Health Recover

other NPC , their hp doesn't recover always stay at 1hp :X
    but the mod is a masterpiece, I loved the way u added Canthar from gothic 2 to gothic 1 it more believable than before

8. Beiträge anzeigen #88 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MehdiNejjar Beitrag anzeigen
    other NPC , their hp doesn't recover always stay at 1hp :X
    Because they have nothing in their inventory to heal, like food or potions, so yeah.. this is normal, not a bug. They will eventually recover their HP if they go to sleep or you leave the area.

On the other hand.. the good news is that I'm still working on it. Right now I'm almost done with creating a new level, it is pretty big, and once filled with content should provide a good couple of hours of entertainment.

It won't be related to the main plot, but I will add eventually a few parallel quests.

You should expect a playable version in a couple of days
    Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken 2017-08-01-132923_1366x768_scrot.png  

9. Beiträge anzeigen #89 Zitieren
    Rookie

MehdiNejjar ist offline

THIS IS LOVE

MAN I LOVE U ( not homo :P )

10. Beiträge anzeigen #90 Zitieren
    Adventurer

AntonioBarbarian ist offline
    Not sure if it's just with unpatch (though I remember it happened once to me I think), but Drake (the guard at the entrance in the Old Mine) has a black body and a white head.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #91 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von AntonioBarbarian Beitrag anzeigen
    Not sure if it's just with unpatch (though I remember it happened once to me I think), but Drake (the guard at the entrance in the Old Mine) has a black body and a white head.
    Unrelated to unpatch.

It has something to do with your render, or videocard, or other patches.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #92 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Do you have plans to add more cut content (or create around it if needed), for example something to do around the Chromanin quest or the Bandit's Camp, also populating the outside of the Old Mine and the second pass out of the valley (outside the Mine). Also, the path that the Guards take to reach the Free Mine that we never see.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #93 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Demondays

Demondays ist offline
    Its actually bug present in basic gothic. PB just put wrong texture in his visuals script. Easy to fix.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #94 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Do you have plans to add more cut content (or create around it if needed), for example something to do around the Chromanin quest or the Bandit's Camp, also populating the outside of the Old Mine and the second pass out of the valley (outside the Mine). Also, the path that the Guards take to reach the Free Mine that we never see.
    Yes, I am planning to add more cut content. It's difficult because I don't have early versions of the game, and I don't want to add something based on my guess. For example, what was the purpose of Quentin's camp? I don't know, and I don't want to add something just for the sake of it.

But yes, as soon as something is clear, I'll add it for sure.

I am also planning to add as more as can be recreated from Gothic Sequel. It will take time, but I will never abandon this project

The second pass out of the valley (outside the Mine) will be there, at some point, it has to be there.

@Demondays - Thanks, I'll look into this. I didn't knew about it, I never had this problem.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #95 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline

PotM

An old portal will teleport you to a new world... (coming in a couple of days... always in a couple of days).
    Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken 2017-08-17-103631_1366x768_scrot.jpg  

16. Beiträge anzeigen #96 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Marek33

Marek33 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    An old portal will teleport you to a new world... (coming in a couple of days... always in a couple of days).
    Looks very interesting! However, since you can teleport here, why not teleport outside barrier too? This is one of the main reasons why I think that developers doesn't include new areas like these.

Also, did you get my PM?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #97 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Marek33 Beitrag anzeigen
    Looks very interesting! However, since you can teleport here, why not teleport outside barrier too? This is one of the main reasons why I think that developers doesn't include new areas like these.
    Indeed, the barrier is a pain in the ass when using new areas... But I like the barrier visual in the sky, and you don't actually reach it, so I can live with this... as long I can explore a couple of beautiful islands

18. Beiträge anzeigen #98 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Marek33

Marek33 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    Indeed, the barrier is a pain in the ass when using new areas... But I like the barrier visual in the sky, and you don't actually reach it, so I can live with this... as long I can explore a couple of beautiful islands
    That's good to see. As long as I can't reach the barrier, its fine by me. Also, I'm looking forward to play at those beautiful islands.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #99 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Isn't it possible to add a texture to the physical barrier (if there is any), and just disable the effect in the background?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #100 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Isn't it possible to add a texture to the physical barrier (if there is any), and just disable the effect in the background?
    You can change the texture, and also you can disable the effect (in SystemPack.ini). But I don't plan to make a standalone mod, so this would be impractical for UnPatch.

Seite 5 von 17 « Erste 1234567891216 ... Letzte »