Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 13 von 17 « Erste ... 2691011121314151617 Letzte »
Ergebnis 241 bis 260 von 336
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #241 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Czudak

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    No, this is about displaying the items when using mobsi like baumsaege, runemelter, runemaker...

If I add the stuff directly to humans.mds, either the player will create more than one instances of the item, or will drop the item to the ground when the interaction with the mobsi is interrupted.

If the animation of interaction with the mobsi is supposed to display 2 items (fletcher knife and fletcher wood for carving arrows) I can't make it to display both items.

It's a mess and I can't solve it.

Maybe I'll just port the whole thing to 1.12f after the polish guys will release the thing they work at, as I heard they will also release the tools, so ... yeah.
    Can't you add "NOT_INTERRUPTABLE" (or similar) flag to the player while they're operating mobs? This would solve the problem of dropping the item if they're interrupted with adding stuff to *Humans.mds*. And to go with that, you could create a script to check for the just created item and remove it twice (or more; adjustable as needed), then create it again but only one instance (or other you want), so the player wouldn't produce more items than they should.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #242 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Hey catalinux. Another thing. As far as I know, if the player is standing behind an NPC and you try to talk to him, he should say: "Hey". But he is not doing that. Have you fixed this? In my case, I have included your scripts into Orpheus and there it does not seem to work.
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord

3. Beiträge anzeigen #243 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von lali Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey catalinux. Another thing. As far as I know, if the player is standing behind an NPC and you try to talk to him, he should say: "Hey". But he is not doing that. Have you fixed this? In my case, I have included your scripts into Orpheus and there it does not seem to work.
    I have no idea, but I'll look into it in a couple of days.

I will redo the whole patch, and I'll test every little change before doing the next one. I also plan to look more carefully in the scripts from 1.12 f and see if anything from there can be used to solve bugs from 1.08k.

Hope we'll figure out the problems with doors, that ambient talk, and this "Hey".

4. Beiträge anzeigen #244 Zitieren
    Apprentice

shades01 ist offline
    If you are redoing whole patch, it would be good idea to check (thoroughly) journal entries. I typically complete as many quest as I can before joining any particular camp, journal entries do not clear correctly. Some previously successfully completed quest move to "failed" category...

5. Beiträge anzeigen #245 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von shades01 Beitrag anzeigen
    If you are redoing whole patch, it would be good idea to check (thoroughly) journal entries. I typically complete as many quest as I can before joining any particular camp, journal entries do not clear correctly. Some previously successfully completed quest move to "failed" category...
    They move to failed because for the one given you the quest, you failed once you joined another camp. But I understand what you mean.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #246 Zitieren
    Apprentice

shades01 ist offline
    What I meant is that is perfectly normal that "admission to old camp" fails when you join swamp. However it is not ok, that all those quests I did for Diego (and others) also fail upon joining swamp. This never happens in second game. I know it's not that important, just saying...

7. Beiträge anzeigen #247 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von DarkGoth

DarkGoth ist offline
    hey catalinux,

there is a chance to see an update in the next weeks, perhaps?

8. Beiträge anzeigen #248 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von DarkGoth Beitrag anzeigen
    hey catalinux,

there is a chance to see an update in the next weeks, perhaps?
    Hello. Here is the current state of it.

Not sure what it's new compared to previous version...

The entry to OrcCity has been restored (yes, the ORIGINAL one, the lost one...); the light in OrcCity is now better.
    A pass to Khorinis has been added close to Old Mine...
    Some NPCs have been restored (New Camp and New Mine mostly)
    You can make arrows and a simple bow
    ... and some other stuff.

More is left to do... hopefully I'll make time for it.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #249 Zitieren
    Apprentice

shades01 ist offline
    Catalinux, thanks for your good work. Will you be releasing bugfix only version (0.8)?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #250 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von shades01 Beitrag anzeigen
    Catalinux, thanks for your good work. Will you be releasing bugfix only version (0.8)?
    There's no longer the need for a bugfix only version, this has already been addressed.

My focus now is on restoring content, and hopefully adding the Sequel with the access to Khorinis.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #251 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Good news everybody!

Being forced to stay at home for the next 2 weeks (at least), I'm going to work extensively at UnPatch.

Also, I'm going to make an Italian version.

Yey.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #252 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von DarkGoth

DarkGoth ist offline
    nice to read you, catalinux.

I follow only few threads here (unfortunately for my language barrier with german, polish and russian), and this one is, without doubts, my favorite.

I wish you a good job for this fantastic patch, now with italian language too, wow!

13. Beiträge anzeigen #253 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Yes, the work on Italian version has already started.

In parallel I'm adding new stuff to main version, for example the convoy carriers now equip and display the Backpack.

Hopefully I'll publish a new version this Saturday, just to show the new stuff.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #254 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline

Gothic UnPatch version 0.8

Gothic UnPatch version 0.8 has been released!

Download it from https://mega.nz/file/7Y91jKJS#JdxNoL..._BKv0f4edWWKkY

or

http://www.moddb.com/mods/gothic-unpatch/

15. Beiträge anzeigen #255 Zitieren
    Rookie

PhantomR ist offline
    Hi there and thank you for your awesome work! I'd like to ask if 0.8 contains any bugfixes as I'd like only the bugfixes. Should I go for 0.7 in that case?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm stupid. I just compared the two changelogs of 0.7 and 0.8 and it seems no new bugfixes were added in 0.8 . Thank you once again for all your effort <3. Hope we all get through corona well.
    Geändert von PhantomR (17.04.2020 um 01:18 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #256 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von abiel0530

abiel0530 ist offline
    Hi, I'd just like to say you rock for making this patch. I have a question though, it seems all apostrophes have disappeared, is this a bug?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #257 Zitieren
    Adventurer

YoungManRumble ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von abiel0530 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi, I'd just like to say you rock for making this patch. I have a question though, it seems all apostrophes have disappeared, is this a bug?
    You can download the latin fonts from this russian site, it will fix your problem. Place the .vdf file in your /Gothic/Data folder.
    https://worldofplayers.ru/threads/25865/

18. Beiträge anzeigen #258 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    @PhantomR no new bugfixes in 0.8 because I guess I fixed all in 0.7... unless somebody does a full walkthrough and finds any and reports them

@abiel0530 what apostrophes? are you trying to play it in other language than English?

@YoungManRumble thanks for the link!

19. Beiträge anzeigen #259 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von abiel0530

abiel0530 ist offline
    The apostrophes from words like Diego's, won't, can't, etc. are missing. I am playing it in English.

[Bild: l6KqCEt.png]
    Geändert von abiel0530 (22.04.2020 um 10:37 Uhr) Grund: added image

20. Beiträge anzeigen #260 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von abiel0530 Beitrag anzeigen
    The apostrophes from words like Diego's, won't, can't, etc. are missing. I am playing it in English.

[Bild: l6KqCEt.png]
    Might be because I forgot a FONT_DEFAULT.FNT in TEXTURES/_COMPILED.

You could use GothicVDFS to extract the .mod, remove that file, than rebuild the .mod

Maybe this solves it.

Seite 13 von 17 « Erste ... 2691011121314151617 Letzte »