Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 8 von 17 « Erste ... 45678910111215 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 141 bis 160 von 336
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #141 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von DarkGoth

DarkGoth ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    About Drax and his friend (or Aidan) - I always felt the same, but I don't want to change anything if it wasn't in any version of the game.

Different animations when Hero eat or drink - this could be done, I suppose

Different armor/texture for Diego and Shadows - I wouldn't change what is in the final release. But a shadow armor with the old texture can be found as an easteregg in UnPatch in a chest guarded by some tramps...
    Drax and pal: ok, i respect that

Different Animations: if you find a way to make this happen, i become really happy.

Shadow Armor: wow, this is a very master's touch.

Sorry, catalinux: do you remember the reactivated Jesse's quest "Pay for me"? Well, can you tell me please how can i obtain this quest? Is this quest available from the 1st chapter or i have to wait?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #142 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von DarkGoth Beitrag anzeigen
    do you remember the reactivated Jesse's quest "Pay for me"? Well, can you tell me please how can i obtain this quest? Is this quest available from the 1st chapter or i have to wait?
    Code:
     if ( (Npc_KnowsInfo(hero,DIA_Herek_Bully)) && (Herek_ProtectionBully==TRUE) )
    Code:
            AI_Output (self, other,"DIA_Jesse_Warn_03_00"); //Hey, you! I learned you didn't want to pay protection money to Bloodwyn?
    It is available from Chapter 1, after you refuse to pay protection money to Bloodwyn.

No idea why they cut this from final release...

3. Beiträge anzeigen #143 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    P.S.

BMARVINB
    F2
    insert itar_alpha
    enter

Enjoy
    Geändert von catalinux (29.11.2017 um 18:31 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #144 Zitieren

DarkGoth ist offline
    haha, many thanks indeed. My Hero is ready for kick some ass!

Jesse's quest: yes, it works. Nice and simple.

EDIT: maybe a little bug on "new fence for Fisk" quest -when i talk with Cyper (he send us to Sharky) there is no update in the diary.
    The same happens when i talk with Sharky and send him to the OldCamp.

curiosity: that lever near the Arena, is there for future implementations?

The Long Voyage Home, russian mod by MaGoth:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4o6...36XHcUv9AMR6eL

29:03 -very cool and new training-mode for the templar in the Arena. Test your might with a "puppet"!
    Geändert von DarkGoth (30.11.2017 um 09:27 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #145 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Maybe a little bug on "new fence for Fisk" quest - no bug here, there's no Log update in the scripts

The lever near the Arena - yes, it was intended for a future implementation of Arena fights. But now I want to do it as it can be seen in Gothic Sequel - after you arrange a fight, you go to one of the chambers inside the arena, and wait for the right time, sitting on a bench, till it's time to enter the fight.

I could think at a better "puppet"...
    Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken 2017-11-30-145140_1366x768_scrot.png  

6. Beiträge anzeigen #146 Zitieren
    Adventurer

AntonioBarbarian ist offline
    Great additions man, I think this getting really close to being a Gothic I Definitive Edition, great work. Also, the Alpha Shadow Armor, is that the slope above the entrance to the Sleeper's Temple?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #147 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Feuerbarde

Feuerbarde ist offline
    Gibt es vergleichbares auch für die deutsche Version, oder kann man diesen Patch auf die deutsche Version anpassen?
    Aktueller Zustand: Bin zuhause, viel am schlafen aber sonst geht es. (PMs hole ich dieses Wochende nach)
    Pflegestufe 3 ist DURCH !!!, Behinderten Prozente 100% mit Begleitung Bearbeitung, physisch und psychologisch arg angeschlagen.

[Bild: 47439305ao.png]

8. Beiträge anzeigen #148 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sporthistoriker Beitrag anzeigen
    Gibt es vergleichbares auch für die deutsche Version, oder kann man diesen Patch auf die deutsche Version anpassen?
    This is only for the English version. But once I will release the final version, I plan to make a patch for other languages as well. I will also release a guide with all the changes and the uncompiled scripts, so anyone could use them (translate and so).

@AntonioBarbarian - Thanks, can't wait to release the next version (tomorrow evening). The Alpha Shadow Armor is in an area near the New Mine, up in the mountains.. if you go straight to the entrance of the New Mine, guarded by one guy, and you turn 180 degrees, you will see some trees up in the mountain.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #149 Zitieren

DarkGoth ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    Maybe a little bug on "new fence for Fisk" quest - no bug here, there's no Log update in the scripts.

I could think at a better "puppet"...
    a puppet with Bloodwyn's head

the Skeleton's tower: any cut-content in this place that you have found in the game-files? Just curiosity. That place has always fascinated me.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #150 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    the Skeleton's tower: any cut-content in this place that you have found in the game-files? Just curiosity. That place has always fascinated me.
    One of the most atmospheric places... but no extra content associated with it.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #151 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Just a tease until tomorrows evening release...

Cooking and alchemy (brewing potions) have been remade from scratch, to be consistent with what we learned from the leaked true successor of Gothic.

Each talent has 3 levels you can learn from various teachers. Recipes you learn from teachers and from books. Snaf will teach you the first level of Cooking once you solve a quest for him. Yes, an elaborate new (and canonical) quest. There are 15 dishes and 5 books with recipes.

Same goes with Alchemy.

For cooking purposes
    - Salt can be found in chests, scavenger carcasses and with the traders
    - Molerat grease is an animal trophy (the way it was intended to be)

Beside this, some other new, canonical books can be found.
    Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken 2017-12-01-190325_1366x768_scrot.jpg   2017-12-01-190156_1366x768_scrot.jpg   2017-12-01-185931_1366x768_scrot.jpg   2017-12-01-183523_1366x768_scrot.png  

12. Beiträge anzeigen #152 Zitieren

DarkGoth ist offline
    great! you are our Guru.

the anxiety to start it again will be strong, but I have to resist. Otherwise, I will never finish this run.
    Geändert von DarkGoth (02.12.2017 um 10:05 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #153 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    the anxiety to start it again will be strong, but I have to resist. Otherwise, I will never finish this run.
    And you will miss the new quest from Snaf..
    Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken 2017-12-02-131634_1366x768_scrot.jpg   2017-12-02-131602_1366x768_scrot.png   2017-12-02-131521_1366x768_scrot.jpg   2017-12-02-131443_1366x768_scrot.jpg  

14. Beiträge anzeigen #154 Zitieren

DarkGoth ist offline
    Don't worry, i have in plan to try this new release on my 2nd PC. i'm curious to see the new features and, of course, play this new quest.

I will give you my impressions.
    Geändert von DarkGoth (02.12.2017 um 13:23 Uhr)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #155 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline

Version 0.6

Gothic has never before been so delicious! Version 0.6 brings 15 dishes, molerat grease and salt, and many other surprises are waiting for you in the Old Camp area.

With today's update, UnPatch got it's first new quest, "The way to the chef" - it's up to you how you get to castle's kitchen and solve Snaf's problem.

Download EN_G1_UnPatch version 0.6 from Mega (https://mega.nz/#!DZ1l2IDY!7f1oBqXSo...U5mxcp_ijMgS5I) (or soon from ModDb - http://www.moddb.com/mods/gothic-unpatch/)

^^ Have a nice play.

"Delicious bugs recipes", "Unusual molerat dishes", "Delicious herbal recipes", "Whimsical mushroom dishes" and
    "Delicious meat preparation" are hidden in some chests.

More about Alchemy can be learned from "Recipes for healing potions", "Recipes for mana potions" and "Recipes for speed potions", sold by merchants.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #156 Zitieren

DarkGoth ist offline
    -this mod contains many fixes, his changelog could be useful to you.
    Gothic Mod Fix (russian): https://rpgrussia.com/index.php?topic=6520.0

-new quest: i'm working on it.

-Arena: i've challenged Kirgo and i've lost (i was too weak for him). When i speak to him, to challenge him again, there is no dialogue options. Bug?

-very cool the idea that allows the Hero the possibility to wash his face with the new "water bucket" (near Dexter).
    I don't know yet if this new interaction-item is useful for other things too.
    Anyway: the 2nd, 3rd time i tried to use it, the animation did not begins.

-i've also noticed the 2 new "stations" for create arrows and... the other i don't understand what it is. No dialogue appears, and the Hero do nothing (maybe is -in working-)

-torch's duration: infinite. The player can use 1 torch for all the time he wants. And, of course, sells many of them.
    (this happens in vanilla game too)

-if you can correct this: every time we finish a conversation with an NPC, he says "let me pass/step aside". It's annoying.

-ehm, why Diego goes, at night, near the collapsed tower and stays there?
    (strange routine also present in vanilla game)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #157 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Kirgo - no bug here, you challenged him as part of a quest (impress Skaty). You can't challenge him a second time.

The new "water bucket" - strange, it should work. No other use was intended for it.

The 2 new "stations" for create arrows and... the other is for making bows - indeed, work in progress, some problems with the animations, but I wanted to show them... Gothic was supposed to be even cooler

Torch's duration: infinite - it also bothered me a lot this, but yeah, also in vanilla... To make them finite, sure, but how to produce them? It's not like you can replenish the mana to use the light rune.

Every time we finish a conversation with an NPC, he says "let me pass/step aside" - the guards arrogance, right? I'll look into this.

Diego goes, at night, near the collapsed tower and stays there - I always supposed that this was related to some plot involving thief skills... I mean, you can hide yourself in special barrels, you can hide stuff in scavenger carcasses, you can sneak and pickpocket and pick locks...

Gothic Mod Fix - I knew about it, but I still haven't the time to check how it solved some of the bugs... it's on my todo list

18. Beiträge anzeigen #158 Zitieren

DarkGoth ist offline
    The new "water bucket" -maybe it was just an isolated case. I've tried again and it works perfectly.
    And... i have the presentiment that the cause was the presence of Mud. Usually, when Mud is with me and i talk with an NPC, the Hero's dialog-box quickly disappears. So maybe... 2+2, i don't know for sure. Damn Mud.

The 2 new "stations" -very cool this idea. I did not know anything about it.

Torch's duration: well, I think that when a torch goes out, simply throw it away and Hero takes a new one.

Diego goes, at night, near the collapsed tower and stays there -hmm yes, you're surely right.

new quest -i hate Halvor. I want his blood in my stew.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #159 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    More stuff has to be done...

Would it be a good idea to implement Gothic Free Aiming (https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...8DE-EN-PL%29)? I kind of like this feature, even if I'm used to play keyboard-only. Maybe more features can be added using Ikarus and LeGo?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #160 Zitieren

DarkGoth ist offline
    yes, i think those new stuff script-related can be a fresh-air for the Engine, giving new possibilities.
    The Free-Aiming Project, also, is interesting.
    Geändert von DarkGoth (07.12.2017 um 20:33 Uhr)

Seite 8 von 17 « Erste ... 45678910111215 ... Letzte »