Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 6 von 17 « Erste ... 234567891013 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 101 bis 120 von 336
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #101 Zitieren
    Adventurer

AntonioBarbarian ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    You can change the texture, and also you can disable the effect (in SystemPack.ini). But I don't plan to make a standalone mod, so this would be impractical for UnPatch.
    But not for the Extended Edition wouldn't it?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #102 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von AntonioBarbarian Beitrag anzeigen
    But not for the Extended Edition wouldn't it?
    The problem with the Barrier is that you can't disable it in one level mesh, and still have it in the main WORLD.ZEN. I will add new worlds to the Extended Edition, but unfortunately the Barrier visual will be visible.

Right now I'm filling with content a world consisting of 7 islands. Pretty big, actually. It has a small town, an old castle, some caves... Can't wait to release it.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #103 Zitieren
    Adventurer

I see, well I'm still looking forward to this new world. Also, another question, do you have any plans to do more work on the underground Orc Town (such as proper entrance, the lightning apears to be broken in it, for me at least)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #104 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von AntonioBarbarian Beitrag anzeigen
    do you have any plans to do more work on the underground Orc Town (such as proper entrance, the lightning apears to be broken in it, for me at least)
    The lightning is broken, I know, I shall redo this. And also add more orc-related mobs.

About the entrance - some consider that the original entrance to the underground Orc City was where in the final release is the entrance to the Temple of the Sleeper. In this scenario, the entrance to the Temple of the Sleeper should be deep inside the underground Orc City, I suppose.

Maybe at some point we'll get more info concerning this, and I will make an update to the entrance.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #105 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    edit: deleted
    Geändert von catalinux (04.09.2017 um 18:34 Uhr) Grund: not in compliance with wog forum rules

6. Beiträge anzeigen #106 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Geändert von catalinux (04.09.2017 um 18:35 Uhr) Grund: not in compliance with wog forum rules

7. Beiträge anzeigen #107 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Lovely, I think it's one of the coolest looking armors, Though how are you going to fit in?

8. Beiträge anzeigen #108 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Geändert von catalinux (04.09.2017 um 18:35 Uhr) Grund: not in compliance with wog forum rules

9. Beiträge anzeigen #109 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline

drinking barrel

I finally managed to add drinking from a barrel feature (credits go to
    König Rhobar123 https://www.worldofgothic.de/?go=mod...page=3&order=0)

This will refresh your health a bit.. anyway I think it's something cool.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #110 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline

new features

Geändert von catalinux (04.09.2017 um 18:33 Uhr) Grund: not in compliance with wog forum rules

11. Beiträge anzeigen #111 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Marek33

Marek33 ist offline
    This patch is getting more and more interesting! I'm looking forward to see more stuff!

12. Beiträge anzeigen #112 Zitieren
    Keks-Experte  Avatar von TazmanDevil

TazmanDevil ist offline
    New but canonical features have already been implemented in Gothic UnPatch

- saw wood
    - craft arrows
    - craft bows
    - craft raw steel
    - craft blank runes
    - craft armor
    - pray to a Sleeper idol (this should restore some mana?)
    - use a scavenger carcass as a container
    - wash self

https://imgur.com/a/dKHpp
    That's seems to be material from the Sequel (these mobs look very similar to the ones in the sequel-videos on youtube). That material was neither published by PB, nor did they give permission to use the stuff in Gothic Mods.

With such material contained, we're definitly not going to host the mod on the WoG website.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #113 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Geändert von catalinux (04.09.2017 um 18:36 Uhr) Grund: not in compliance with wog forum rules

14. Beiträge anzeigen #114 Zitieren

TazmanDevil ist offline
    PB already said they have no idea to whom belongs whatever is in Gothic Sequel...
    Would not surprise me, as the development was not financed by PB themselves but by a publisher, so someone else might have the rights. But this still does not mean that the material is free-to-use.
    Nevertheless, do you have a link to that statement from PB?

Meanwhile, everybody is decompiling, creating new modding tools, and fixing bugs...
    Evereybody? Certainly not. Perhaps everybody who does have a certain opinion on the intellectual property of other peoples/companies.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #115 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Geändert von catalinux (04.09.2017 um 18:37 Uhr) Grund: not in compliance with wog forum rules

16. Beiträge anzeigen #116 Zitieren

TazmanDevil ist offline
    You might have noticed that some posts got deleted here and also in the Gothic Discussion forum.

We don't want to have any download links to that Sequel - or to material extracted out of it - in our forums. We also don't want to have any extracted parts of that Sequel to get uploaded on the servers of the WoP (which includes our Modder database).

That the software never got released does not mean that it is free of rights.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #117 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TazmanDevil Beitrag anzeigen
    You might have noticed that some posts got deleted here and also in the Gothic Discussion forum.

We don't want to have any download links to that Sequel - or to material extracted out of it - in our forums. We also don't want to have any extracted parts of that Sequel to get uploaded on the servers of the WoP (which includes our Modder database).

That the software never got released does not mean that it is free of rights.
    I also deleted whatever I considered that was not in compliance with the forum rules.

Everybody watching the evolution of Gothic UnPatch should know that I am still working at it.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #118 Zitieren
    Apprentice

shades01 ist offline
    Arena fighters seem to be immortal when challenged... I am using your 0.4 bugfix only patch and systempack 1.7. Is this intended?

Are you planing new release (bugfix only) anytime soon?

19. Beiträge anzeigen #119 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von shades01 Beitrag anzeigen
    Arena fighters seem to be immortal when challenged... I am using your 0.4 bugfix only patch and systempack 1.7. Is this intended?

Are you planing new release (bugfix only) anytime soon?
    No, it wasn't intended for them to be immortal. You can't inflict any damage upon them (as in your weapon and skills are too low) or they don't die when you try the coup de grace?

I am planning a new, final release. And yes, I will revert this to a bugfixes only patch. (Maybe I'll hide one cool helmet and one cool shield for my own, sick, pleasure...)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #120 Zitieren
    Apprentice

shades01 ist offline
    Hmm, I had strenght 30 and first level 1H weapon learned, but I think I should at least damage Kirkgo somewhat, if not beat him... Ok, I'll wait for your final release. Thanks for quick reply...

Seite 6 von 17 « Erste ... 234567891013 ... Letzte »