Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 2 von 17 « Erste 123456913 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 336
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux

catalinux ist offline
    * A few NPCs have regained their names, as in Gothic-Demo version 1.04d:
    - SLD_702_Soeldner, Grunt
    - SLD_708_Soeldner, Marvin
    - VLK_502_Buddler, Marus
    - VLK_504_Buddler, Ryan
    - VLK_517_Buddler, Canthar
    - GRD_239_Gardist, Mort
    * Added a new NPC, ORG_827_Fox, as in Gothic-Demo version 1.04d
    * The option to learn PICKPOCKET or PICKLOCK Level 2 from Fingers will appear only after the player learns Level 1
    * 2 Snappers will now correctly spawn (outside the Monastery ruins) (PG-DB)
    * Restored a few generic NPCs:
    - Grd_250_Gardist (Guard, near the winch operating the Old Mine gate)
    - BAU_925_Bauer and BAU_926_Bauer (Peasants, standing near the path leading from the New Camp gate to the rice fields)
    Geändert von catalinux (18.10.2015 um 15:36 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    * NPCs don't stand still so often anymore when fleeing (PG-DB)
    * NPC couldn't move anymore after being "enchanted" (PG-DB)
    * BARBQ_SCAV has a Focus-Name - Scavenger-Spit
    * NPC walks if the player walks (PG-DB)
    Geändert von catalinux (04.01.2016 um 19:34 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von Takezow

Takezow ist offline
    Hey cata,

Nice to see that your still improving this mode.

Btw, where can I find older versions of the mod ?

Thanks!

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Takezow Beitrag anzeigen
    Btw, where can I find older versions of the mod ?
    Unfortunatelly, I haven't kept any older version. Maybe other users have them.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    New version - 0.2

* throw apples! In Inventory, highlight the apple(s), press L-CRTL + E + W
    * Potion of Velocity and Potion of Haste have now the right value
    * Leather armor (from G1MDK: DemoMod by Nico Bendlin), Priest's Staff and Staff of Light spawned into the world

Download it form the first post.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline

Version 0.3

New version - 0.3

* Aleph - If you already bought the key for the chests in the storage shed, Aleph will no longer offer to sell the same key if you complain about him to Brandick
    * restored Non_1501_Wegelagerer and Non_1502_Wegelagerer (tramps, on the camp beside Cavalorn's hut), Non_1503_Wegelagerer and Non_1504_Wegelagerer (tramps, on the camp on the path to the Orc Ruin); they are now correctly hostile
    * the following features from version 0.2 have been removed: Leather armor (from G1MDK: DemoMod by Nico Bendlin), Priest's Staff and Staff of Light spawned into the world

Download it form the first post.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline

EN_G1_UnPatch_EE - Gothic 1 Unofficial Patch - Enhanced Edition - version 0.1

EN_G1_UnPatch_EE is an Enhanced Edition of EN_G1_UnPatch.

Beside all the fixes from EN_G1_UnPatch, in this Enhanced Edition you will find the following new features:

* Alchemy - learn to brew potions only as a Magician of Fire (from Damarok) or as a Magician of Water (from Riordian); currently, no permanent potions;
    * Cooking - you can currently cook up to three dishes;
    * Ore mining - you can currently mine the ore veins from the surface (outside the Old Mine, outside the New Mine) and from the Abandoned Mine - make sure you have a Pickaxe!; you have like 10% chance to get 1 ore for every hack;
    * Make joints - ever wanted to roll your own joint? pick all the swampweed, and use a STOMPER;
    * new armors - currently only 2 can be found;
    * Helmets - currently only 3 can be found (models taken from the Russian mod The Old Story by Orc Hunter)
    * Shields! - currently 15 shields can be found (ani and models taken from the Russian mod The Old Story by Orc Hunter); you can equip anytime one shield and one 1H weapon;
    * ABANDONEDMINE.ZEN and ORCCITY.ZEN are available;
    * a few bugs from WORLD.ZEN have been corrected; some empty and/or remote locations from WORLD.ZEN have been filled with minimalistic content;
    * added 27 new soundfiles to ZS_Smalltalk (inspired by the German Immersion Patch)
    * Fox has now in his inventory the key to the smithy's store (ITKEY_OB_SMITH_01)

HOW TO INSTALL AND USE:

Extract EN_G1_UnPatch_EE.7z, copy EN_G1_UnPatch_EE.mod to ../Data/ModVDF/, copy EN_G1_UnPatch_EE.ini to ../system/. Run GothicStarter and choose the entry "Gothic UnPatch - Enhanced Edition".

NOTE: The Shields will work only if SystemPack is installed.

CREDITS

* Armor_Leather.asc, ARMOR_LEATHER.MDM, ITAR_LEATHER.MRM, ARMOR_LEATHER_V0-C.TEX, ITAR_LEATHER-C.TEX have been taken from G1MDK: DemoMod by Nico Bendlin
    * Helmets and Shields models and ani have been taken from the Russian mod The Old Story by Orc Hunter - If anyone knows another source for these files, please let me know!

Download version 0.1 from MEGA
    Geändert von catalinux (07.03.2016 um 12:10 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28 Zitieren
    Rookie

jjuswell ist offline
    Hello catalinux,

I have a few question:
    Does your patch works with the steam version?
    And if "yes", should I install playerkit and systempack first? And in which order?

And the last question - does EE version good for the first playthrough, or should I use normal version?

And thank you for doing this patch, so those who not played first Gothic can try it after all these years

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von jjuswell Beitrag anzeigen
    Does your patch works with the steam version?
    And if "yes", should I install playerkit and systempack first? And in which order?
    Yes, this patch/mod will work with the steam version.

You should first install the playerkit, than the systempack there is a guide on steam dedicated to systempack, and last copy my patch/mod.

does EE version good for the first playthrough, or should I use normal version?
    First of all, EE version contains all the bugfixes from the "normal" version (EN_G1_Unpatch), so you will have a better experience while playing Gothic.

Second, the extra features (like Alchemy, Helmets, Shields) were planned by the developers, and I did my best not to unbalance or alter in any way the game experience.

I'm sure you will have more fun
    - while spending a few hours in the beginning of the game, just trying to mine that 10 / 100 / 1000 ore
    - searching every corner of the world for a helmet or shield
    - putting together a leather helmet, a leather shield and a leather armor to have that unique look
    - fighting while holding a shield
    - venturing inside the abandoned mine
    - brewing your own potions as a magician
    - and so on...

I love this game, and I hope you will enjoy it while playing it with the EE version.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30 Zitieren
    Dea

Lehona ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    Second, the extra features (like Alchemy, Helmets, Shields) were planned by the developers, and I did my best not to unbalance [...] in any way the game experience.
    I don't think you can really go wrong here - Gothic 1 is already ridiculously easy, provided you go the usual melee build

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Lehona Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't think you can really go wrong here - Gothic 1 is already ridiculously easy, provided you go the usual melee build
    You are so right here (I hope!).

Add to this the fact that the best shields and helmets are somehow guarded by stronger enemies, so by the time the player will be able to get them, the extra protection provided by them won't make that big difference... except for the visual effect.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32 Zitieren
    Rookie

jjuswell ist offline
    Thank you for answering my questions, catalinux.

Well, EE looks interesting, but I desided to try "vanilla" first. I hope you will continue updating patch too?

There is russian mod/patch, that fixing many many bugs, you can check it here http://rpgrussia.com/index.php?topic=6520.0

Maybe you will find something from this mod to use in your patch?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    I hope you will continue updating patch too?

There is russian mod/patch, that fixing many many bugs, you can check it here http://rpgrussia.com/index.php?topic=6520.0

Maybe you will find something from this mod to use in your patch?
    I will continue to update this patch. Just today I've added new features, like the option to learn from Cain, only as a Sect Camp member, to brew two potions you can't get in the original game - Elixir (restores 100 Mana) and Crawler Potion (10 Permanent Mana).

Thank for the link! I knew about the Russian GothicModFix, and many of it's features have been already independently implemented in my patch. Still, there are a few features from it that I am looking forward to add to my patch.

There are other interesting projects, like the Russian The Old Story or Gothic 1 Golden Master. Unfortunatelly, all other mods/patches are in German, Polish or Russian. As far as I know, my patch is the only one in English, this is why I am always looking at what other modders are doing, and when possible I try to add new features to it, so the English community could benefit from them.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline

EN_G1_UnPatch_EE - version 0.1.1

* Restored Jesse Mission PayForMe (after warning you about Bloodwyn, Jesse will ask you to return his favor);
    * Alchemy - Cain can teach you a few potions if you are a member of the Sect Camp; Baal Cadar, Torrez and Riordian are selling Lab Flasks.

Download EN_G1_UnPatch_EE version 0.1.1 from Mega.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline

EN_G1_UnPatch_EE version 0.1.2

* Dexter - you can ask him only once where is the Sect Camp (the answer was anyway logged in your Diary)
    * some atmospheric changes to ABANDONEDMINE.ZEN
    * added a missing helm texture (sorry!)

Download EN_G1_UnPatch_EE version 0.1.2 from MEGA

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline

EN_G1_UnPatch_EE version 0.1.3

- learn Master of Fire (from Corristo) and Regeneration (from Saturas) once you reach Circle 4
    - added Ring of Swiftness (can be found)
    - added 2 new Shields
    - added 2 new Helms

Download EN_G1_UnPatch_EE version 0.1.3 from Mega

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Colmar

Colmar ist offline
    Hi Catalinux,
    I followed this topic since quite time and I have some question about your EE version.

- Regeneration from Saturas is for Life or Mana?
    - What's the skill Master of Fire from Corristo? I found this perk in Dark Mysteries, but in that mod it was connected to Crystal Magic and I know that it should had been in Gothic originally, even if it wasn't in the released game.
    - I try your EE quickly to see the two new areas (I already saw them in other mods), but are those connected to the plot of Gothic or will they (particullary City of Orcs) be only places "kill and gain exp" ?

Good job!
    Geändert von Colmar (03.04.2016 um 00:26 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Colmar Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Catalinux,
    I followed this topic since quite time and I have some question about your EE version.

- Regeneration from Saturas is for Life or Mana?
    - What's the skill Master of Fire from Corristo? I found this perk in Dark Mysteries, but in that mod it was connected to Crystal Magic and I know that it should had been in Gothic originally, even if it wasn't in the released game.
    - I try your EE quickly to see the two new areas (I already saw them in other mods), but are those connected to the plot of Gothic or will they (particullary City of Orcs) be only places "kill and gain exp" ?
    Hi, Colmar.

- Regeneration is for Life.
    - Master of Fire is Mana regeneration.
    Both should have been in the original release, but nobody (?) knows why they left them out. Maybe they were affraid to unballance the game? This is why I decided you need to be Circle 4 to learn them, and the cost is 20 LP each (I might change the LP cost depending on the feedback).

- The new areas (AbandonedMine and OrcCity) are not connected to the plot, mostly because I don't want to have lines without voice output. So yes, beside "let's see what those areas could have looked like" and find little to nothing junk, they are just "kill and gain exp" (but again, not that much exp, from the fear not to unballance the game).

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Hello and greetings from Sweden! I just wanted to say thank you for this patch and mod! Really good things here! I follow this closely.
    Right now I use UQP as Mod, EE version. I wanted to ask, I dont need to install the Gothic Unofficial patch 1.0 before I use UQP mod or patch, right?
    Its great you do some bugfixes in Patch version as well, is that done now? I see most updates lately is on EE mod only, you only focus on adding things to EE from now on?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello and greetings from Sweden! I just wanted to say thank you for this patch and mod! Really good things here! I follow this closely.
    Right now I use UQP as Mod, EE version. I wanted to ask, I dont need to install the Gothic Unofficial patch 1.0 before I use UQP mod or patch, right?
    Its great you do some bugfixes in Patch version as well, is that done now? I see most updates lately is on EE mod only, you only focus on adding things to EE from now on?
    Hello, Sagrido.

You don't need to install Korianous' Gothic Unofficial Patch 1.0, it's a separate project and it would conflict with EN_G1_Unpatch. Beside this, I believe I've already implemented in my Patch all the bugfixes from Gothic Unofficial Patch 1.0, so you shouldn't miss anything.

Indeed, lately I've been focusing mostly on EE version (EN_G1_UnPatch_EE), but soon I'll update also the bugfixes Patch (EN_G1_UnPatch). Concerning the bugfixes Patch, I think most of the issues have been already solved, but I'll keep updating it as well when needed.

Seite 2 von 17 « Erste 123456913 ... Letzte »