Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 14 von 17 « Erste ... 371011121314151617 Letzte »
Ergebnis 261 bis 280 von 336
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #261 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Feuerbarde

Feuerbarde ist offline
    Are the further improvements and bug fixes planned for the German version or are they somehow possible?
    Aktueller Zustand: Bin zuhause, viel am schlafen aber sonst geht es. (PMs hole ich dieses Wochende nach)
    Pflegestufe 3 ist DURCH !!!, Behinderten Prozente 100% mit Begleitung Bearbeitung, physisch und psychologisch arg angeschlagen.

[Bild: 47439305ao.png]

2. Beiträge anzeigen #262 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von abiel0530

abiel0530 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    Might be because I forgot a FONT_DEFAULT.FNT in TEXTURES/_COMPILED.

You could use GothicVDFS to extract the .mod, remove that file, than rebuild the .mod

Maybe this solves it.
    For the life of me I couldn't figure out how to repack the extracted files

I tried YoungManRumble's suggested fonts and that did the trick, though, so it's alright by me.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #263 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von abiel0530 Beitrag anzeigen
    For the life of me I couldn't figure out how to repack the extracted files

I tried YoungManRumble's suggested fonts and that did the trick, though, so it's alright by me.
    To repack just point to dir and add *.* so it will add all files.. simple )

4. Beiträge anzeigen #264 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von abiel0530

abiel0530 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    To repack just point to dir and add *.* so it will add all files.. simple )
    Okay, I did it thanks to you, but now it crashes after the opening movie. I only removed FONT_DEFAULT.FNT as per your post.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #265 Zitieren
    Lehrling

rezu93 ist offline
    Hello,
    Can i use this patch in my modification and puts credits of you?
    Geändert von rezu93 (28.05.2020 um 17:01 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #266 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von rezu93 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello,
    Can i use this patch in my modification and puts credits of you?
    Sure! Just send me a link when you publish it.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #267 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Hello Catalinux,

Playing this mod I found the following bugs:
    1. Fingers, if you do not speak with him before become a shadow, after he has no dialogue at all, does not teach you anything.
    2. Remove the 2 crawler eggs from the abandoned mine, with them in your inventory, if you didn't do the mincrawler nest quest, you can "brake the quest" because they want to promote you..
    3. As soon as you meet Xardas youalready have the dialogue with "Have you found a way to reactivate Uriziel?" and again problems if you chose this.
    4. As a Shadow, Bloodwin still ask me for protection money, so the issue is not fixed...

Keep up the good job!
    ...They call me The Wanderer...
    Geändert von Tharr (10.06.2020 um 23:23 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #268 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tharr Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello Catalinux,

Playing this mod I found the following bugs:
    1. Fingers, if you do not speak with him before become a shadow, after he has no dialogue at all, does not teach you anything.
    2. Remove the 2 crawler eggs from the abandoned mine, with them in your inventory, if you didn't do the mincrawler nest quest, you can "brake the quest" because they want to promote you..
    3. As soon as you meet Xardas youalready have the dialogue with "Have you found a way to reactivate Uriziel?" and again problems if you chose this.
    4. As a Shadow, Bloodwin still ask me for protection money, so the issue is not fixed...

Keep up the good job!
    Thanks, I'll fix them in next version!

9. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #269 Zitieren
    Krieger

PoooMukkel ist offline
    After installing UnPatch v8 my texts are in Englisch. Isn't this v8 for the German version? Or do I need to install a German version of the patch? :/

10. Beiträge anzeigen #270 Zitieren
    Local Hero

pawbuj ist offline
    @catalinux

I have played ur mod ver 0.8.

Nice to add some shields!

Following bugs:

While fights on the Old Camp arena other NPCs still are still training !
    u should activate fight a Gor Hanis, there are missing dialogues to activate that.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #271 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von PoooMukkel Beitrag anzeigen
    After installing UnPatch v8 my texts are in Englisch. Isn't this v8 for the German version? Or do I need to install a German version of the patch? :/
    The german version of 0.8 was released by Inspirate on a separate thread.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #272 Zitieren
    Neuling

Kelevrin ist offline
    Hi guys,

thanks for this awesome Mod.

First I wanted to address an issue I encountered while playing. The Hero doesn't reliably switch between one handed combat style with shield and without. Meaning that sometimes the hero uses attacks for shield combat (most notably thrusts) whilst not having equipped a shield and vice versa. On that note: My hero never gained the low attack stance of a master one handed swordsman.
    Also the combat style with shield appeared to be always the same regardless of your current skill. Which leads to a shield resulting in a huge offensive buff when not having skilled one handed yet.

Misc. for shield combat style:
    - Attacks are way too fast, especially the running forward attack when compared to unskilled.
    - You can 'reset' your thrust by pressing 's' (keyboard + mouse control) at the same time as 'w' or immediately after. This abuse allows to defeat some opponents in 1on1 very early, because of the range of the thrust and the frequency.
    Most notably are fire salamanders as they have low armor so you can kill them with only low stats by using this tactic and give a lot of exp.
    - When attacking forward again after a thrust in the right moment you can get an additional invisible attack in.
    - A shield blocking sound would be nice as currently there is no feel of the shield actually giving protection. For that, one could maybe use the hammer stroke on houses and pitch it up a little. It wouldn't be perfect as houses clearly sound like losely connected wood and not as solid as a shield, but it would be a start.

Now for the reason I wanted to write in the first place.
    When I encountered the durgmonopoli bug I took a look into the scripts and quickly found the source of it. It was a simple fix, just a logic error on the if-else-statement in "Gothic\_work\DATA\Scripts\content\Story\MISSIONS\DIA_GUR_1201_CorKalom.d" that prevented the check of the death of the stooges to ever come into effect.
    I try to attach a .d file DIA_GUR_1201_CorKalom_fix.d explaining the change I made. I am playing the german version, so my comments should be easy to spot as they are the once in english.
    Anyway this got me thinking and I learned about modding, how to use GothicVDFS and soon I had my own small mod fixing this bug. But since I was playing on this here mod and I wanted to have this fix in my current save, I applied the fix to it.
    Since the mod is still being developed and I only have the released version it doesn't make much sense to publish my fixed version. So I was wondering whether I could lend a hand?
    Is there a github repo where I could put a merge request?

I feel like enjoying bug fixing so maybe I could help with that. Would that be possible?

Cheers.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #273 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Hi Kelevrin. I am aware of the shield problem, and I will try to find a solution for it in the next release.

The drugmonopol bug I thought it was fixed. Maybe inspirate forget to add it in German version?
    If you have other contributions, just save them for now and send them to me at a later point in the future when I will announce the coming of next version.

Right now, I don't have the time to work on the mod. Hopefully I'll do it in December. I have some never seen before in a mod assets to add to it, but for legal reasons I can't do it right now. But rest assure, some day a new version of UnPatch will arise

14. Beiträge anzeigen #274 Zitieren
    Neuling

Kelevrin ist offline
    Hi catalinux,

I just downloaded the most recent english version (linked in first post) and extracted the script regarding drugmonopol.

That script is still faulty.

Following statement is deprecated, please see the UPDATE below.
    Regarding the shield bug. It's even worse than I initially thought. At least on my setup I cannot get any benefit from skilling into one handed or two handed appart from critical chance.
    Sometimes it lets me attack like I've skilled once, but even that is unreliable.

UPDATE: I now noticed that the bug regarding skilling into combat is only present in the german version and not the english one! If I can find anything helpful I'll post it in the german thread. Thank you.
    Geändert von Kelevrin (30.10.2020 um 20:21 Uhr) Grund: Correcting propably misleading/faulty information

15. Beiträge anzeigen #275 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    I have good news, my friends! I'm working at a new version of UnPatch. If you know any bugs (except shields not working properly - I don't have better anims for those, if you can point any please do so) leave a reply here or DM me.

New version will be released in last day of December. At will be awesome

edit: a few days delay
    Geändert von catalinux (31.12.2020 um 15:34 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #276 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von DarkGoth

DarkGoth ist offline
    nice Christmas news

17. Beiträge anzeigen #277 Zitieren
    Apprentice

shades01 ist offline
    @catalinux
    Hey man, great work, glad to see you're still active. Will you be releasing bugfix only version (like 0.7, without additional content)? Thanks

18. Beiträge anzeigen #278 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von shades01 Beitrag anzeigen
    @catalinux
    Hey man, great work, glad to see you're still active. Will you be releasing bugfix only version (like 0.7, without additional content)? Thanks
    Hi. Update will be for additional content (0.8)

I'm willing to update also bugfix (0.7) if anybody can point any changes that need to be added. I can think only at column in monastery ruin (if I can make it work...)

Update is delayed a bit because I discovered a hole in the mesh, I had to fix it, and now I have to redo the whole mobbing of WORLD.ZEN.

But hopefully I'll release it in a couple of days.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #279 Zitieren
    Apprentice

shades01 ist offline
    There is mod from russian rpg forum called "GothicModFix". I used google translate on their changelog (I know, clumsy). So if you could through it and implement some of these changes that are bugfixes only before your next release? Thanks

Scripts.7z
    Angehängte Dateien

20. Beiträge anzeigen #280 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von shades01 Beitrag anzeigen
    There is mod from russian rpg forum called "GothicModFix". I used google translate on their changelog (I know, clumsy). So if you could through it and implement some of these changes that are bugfixes only before your next release? Thanks

Scripts.7z
    Many thanks! I'll sure add all bugfixes

Seite 14 von 17 « Erste ... 371011121314151617 Letzte »