Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 12 von 12
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Ritter
    At the gothic modder meeting i've heard of their better immortality feature. It "inspired" me to make this rip-off.

http://upload.worldofplayers.de/file...Immortality.7z

Immortal NPCs can now be damaged and defeated although they can't be looted or killed. They take damage in combat like everyone else but they are allways just knocked out instead of being killed no matter what attack you throw at them(monster attacks, bolts, arrows, ice, inferno...).

Nothing special, just for fun.
    [Bild: dtc_sig.jpg]

Harald Iken: Überhaupt sollte man als Spieleentwickler das Wort "einfach" oder noch besser "mal eben" aus seinem Wortschatz streichen.
    Kuchenschlachter ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Legende Avatar von JFaron
    Sounds like it should be part of rrb

Also (kind of OT, but I just remembered cause of your text), I'm not quite sure how Risen handles that, but I recently started to play G2 again and decided to go for a DEX run. Do "friendly" NPCs die in Risen if they are getting shot or are they just going to get knocked out? To me G2 made it painfully obvious that the latter approach should be more fun.
    JFaron ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Ritter
    Zitat Zitat von JFaron Beitrag anzeigen
    Sounds like it should be part of rrb

Also (kind of OT, but I just remembered cause of your text), I'm not quite sure how Risen handles that, but I recently started to play G2 again and decided to go for a DEX run. Do "friendly" NPCs die in Risen if they are getting shot or are they just going to get knocked out? To me G2 made it painfully obvious that the latter approach should be more fun.
    It's funny when you are too lazy to start up risen so you rather look into the disassembly.
    It's like in Gothic 2, putting an arrow between somebodies eyes is somehow more deadly than cutting him into peaces.

Harald Iken: Überhaupt sollte man als Spieleentwickler das Wort "einfach" oder noch besser "mal eben" aus seinem Wortschatz streichen.

4. #4 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von George
    Zitat Zitat von Kuchenschlachter Beitrag anzeigen
    It's funny when you are too lazy to start up risen so you rather look into the disassembly.
    This seems familiar to me, with the only difference that the game is Gothic 3.

Zitat Zitat von Kuchenschlachter Beitrag anzeigen
    It's like in Gothic 2, putting an arrow between somebodies eyes is somehow more deadly than cutting him into peaces.
    Gothic 3 also handles things like that. In addition spells are deadly.
    George ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Abus Bambus
    Nice Mod, although it would be cool, if they still had stuff to loot...
    Abus Bambus ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren
    Ritter
    Zitat Zitat von Abus Bambus Beitrag anzeigen
    Nice Mod, although it would be cool, if they still had stuff to loot...
    "It's not a bug, it's a feature."

I disabled looting of immortals on purpose. If they simply had no loot you could still interact with them but the hero would say something like "Nothing to take...".
    To be honest i didn't put much thought into this. Afair Lehona said their better immortality feature didn't disable looting but it should.

I'm not sure... some immortal npcs carry loot you are not supposed to get(Ocular), at least not early on.

7. #7 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    can this please be released on the Modstarter?
    Thalamond ist offline

8. #8 Zitieren
    Ritter
    No, sorry, the modstarter doesn't suport script based mods.

9. #9 Zitieren
    Abenteurer Avatar von Aztec2012
    In what program can i edit this script?
    ERROR 404 NOT FOUND
    Aztec2012 ist offline

10. #10 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von George
    Zitat Zitat von Aztec2012 Beitrag anzeigen
    In what program can i edit this script?
    You can find the source code of the script here.
    The script is based on the unofficial RisenSDK. An explanation of what the RisenSDK is and an overview of the required tools can be found in the RisenSDK release thread.
    George ist offline

11. #11 Zitieren
    Einmalposter
    Nikz ist offline

12. #12 Zitieren
    Lehrling Avatar von Namenloser_
    Are you using Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or a chromium-based browser?
    If so right-click on the download link and click on "Save link under.." (or whatever I'm german so I dont use the english version of chrome) and then you can save the mod and install it.
    Namenloser_ ist offline