Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von warstrike
    As title says ,PB has released a new patch for Risen 3 ,featuring some balancing in sea fights and adding a new difficulty mode .

Changelog Risen 3 Patch 1.20
    --------------------------------------
    New Feature:
    - New difficulty mode "Ultra". In Ultra mode the player is not invincible anymore while evading and there is a cooldown while using healing potions

Balancing:
    - Balancing adjustments in final sea serpent fights
    - Exploit fix: Jaffar doesn't multiply the value of collected gold pouches anymore

Bugfixes:
    - Fixed issue where the player got stuck while jumping after climbing a ladder
    - Fixed issue where the player was unable to find the shimmering pearl in collected shells for the "The Sign of the Ancients" quest
    - Fixed crash when Jaffar tries to collect an item which is currently under telekinesis by the player
    - New session: Fixed rarely occurring issue where corpses were removed from the world so that some quests couldn't be resolved (Honor the Dead, Lost in the forbidden valley,...)
    - New session: In some rare cases, there where issues with Zacharias teleport onto Skullisland. Zacharias will now be teleported correctly.

Source : http://presse.kochmedia.com/de/Risen...-und-gunstiger
    warstrike ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Morgannin09
    Holy tits, I actually want to play this game again.
    YouTube channel for Let's Plays and shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/Morgannin
    Morgannin09 ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von The Ore Baron
    This is really nice. Even if it's a patch that doesn't change all that much, it's good to see PB caring
    The Ore Baron ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von Dez
    Wondefull news! I'm sure to replay this game with ultra difficulty!

Great job piranha bytes! You did not have to do this, but you did. So thank you for this kind gesture.

I'm going to post my thoughts about it later. Thats going to take a while though since i just recently finished risen 3 and life has gotten busier once again, but i'll begin my replay next sunday
    Dez ist offline Geändert von Dez (10.02.2015 um 22:31 Uhr)